Slave's Love (Pirate!Spamano)

By Boora137

!! Must read Pirate's Love!! With the way of his life decided, Romano is about to discover a new part of the... More

Prologue
Capítulo 1 (uno)
Capítulo 2 (dos)
Capítulo 3 (tres)
Capítulo 4 (cuatro)
Capítulo 5 (cinco)
Capítulo 6 (seis)
Capítulo 7 (siete)
Capítulo 8 (ocho)
Capítulo 9 (nueve)
Capítulo 10 (diez)
Capítulo 11 (once)
A/N
Capítulo 12 (doce)
Capítulo 13 (trece)
Capítulo 14 (catorce)
Capítulo 15 (quince)
Capítulo 16 (dieciséis)
Capítulo 17 (diecisiete)
Capítulo 18 (dieciocho)
A/N
Capítulo 19 (diecinueve)
Capítulo 20 (veinte)
Capítulo 21 (veintiuno)
Capítulo 22 (veintidós)
Capítulo 23 (veintitres)
Capítulo 24 (veinticuatro)
Capítulo 25 (veinticinco)
Capítulo 26 (veintiséis)
Capítulo 27 (veintisiete)
Capítulo 29 (veintinueve)
Capítulo 30 (treinta)
Capítulo 31 (treinta y uno)
Capítulo 32 (treinta y dos)
Capítulo 33 (treinta y tres)
Capítulo 34 (treinta y cuatro)
Capítulo 35 (treinta y cinco)
Capítulo 36 (trienta y seis)
Capítulo 37 (treinta y siete)
Capítulo 38 (treinta y ocho)
Capítulo 39 ( treinta y nueve)
Capítulo 40 (cuarenta)
A/N
Capítulo 41 (cuarenta y uno)
Capítulo 42 (cuarenta y dos)
Capítulo 43 (cuarenta y tres)
Capítulo 44 (cuarenta y cuatro)
Capítulo 45 (cuarenta y cinco)
Capítulo 46 (cuarenta y seis)
Capítulo 47 (cuarenta y siete)
Capítulo 48 (cuarenta y ocho)
Capítulo 49 (cuarenta y nueve)
Epilogue

Capítulo 28 (veintiocho)

202 7 3
By Boora137

Antonio

I opened the door to my new room. The changes still caught me off guard each time I walked in, its spaciousness and furniture something completely different than the first one I've been occupying. The room was big, too big for my liking; my paranoia was kicking in again, expecting some kind of danger behind every corner. At least the bed was bigger and way softer, the sheets made from silk and thus, my sleep has been way better. There were even curtains falling along the sides but I've never used them; I didn't need them to protect me, not yet.

As I stepped in, the rich light attacked my eyes, a small groan echoing in my chest as my eyes slowly took notice of my surroundings. My heart skipped a beat when they fell upon the metal, large tub just few feet away from me. Despite me agreeing to him doing it here, I was still a bit anxious about Roma bathing in my room, in my presence as lately, the love for him has been growing inside of me, him not knowing.

He wouldn't even know it in the future most probably. It's a great danger for both us. Yes, I did tell Eli about us, about my feelings but she's my friend. Someone I've known ever since my childhood days and vice versa; there would be no way for her to betray me, nor I would ever betray her. I know she'd never let anyone else know, nor talk about it with someone for others to overhear; not even Roderich, or rather, mainly not him. After everything that has happened between those two, I thought it'd be in their best interests to keep the waters calm as they are now.

And yet, if something was to happen between me and the Italian tonight and if some maid was to find out, I cannot imagine what would happen. I don't care about what would happen to me, I was only afraid of what would happen to those around me; Lizzy, Roderich and most importantly, Roma. My two friends would be sent to prison for a few decades but Roma, my dear Roma, he would've been tortured and killed even if he confessed everything; even things they'd want him to say despite him not doing them.

Therefore, after shutting the doors and making sure they were locked, I stepped into the room, a small ball of something in my throat, making it harder to breathe and think. I swallowed, wetting my bottom lip as I stared at the Italian fair skin shining in the candle light, drops of water sliding down and joining the see-through liquid he found himself in.

I imagined my fingers and lips being those raindrops, tasting Roma's skin, feeling his everything through my everything. Just letting my fingers trace down his figure, kiss those puffy, red lips, stare into his eyes and claim everything I could, make him mine and protect him until my last breath. Make him gasp and maybe even make him love me.

But I was a fool to think that; something like that wouldn't happen to a sinner like me. And maybe it was better not to happen; so much danger and so little I could do to prevent it from happening.

Plop and he sank deeper into the little sea, hands wrapped around his knees which were pulled tightly to his chest and was it just the winter air, or were his cheeks flushed? My footsteps came to a halt by the metal object and the Italian only curled into even a smaller ball as I sat down, taking in his naked beauty. If I couldn't touch him with my hands, I could at least touch him with my eyes.

"Thanks for letting me bathe here." He mumbled so softly I almost didn't catch it. I opened my mouth but quickly shut it like a fish, swallowing and trying my best to keep myself from standing up and doing something. My heart began to beat faster and the blood in my veins was slowly joined by adrenaline, an unsaid frustration inside of me at war with common sense and logic.

"It's alright," I let out at last, my voice cracking at the end and I cursed in my head, tapping away nervously at the armrest. The room was then filled with nothing more than silence, only the clock on the dresser ticking away every second. It was already dark outside, the light from the candles reflecting off the windows.

Suddenly, he lolled his head towards me, his cheeks crimson, lips more kissable than I've remembered them to be and skin like porcelain. He bit and nibbled at his bottom lip and oh, how I wished it'd be me doing that. Roma then turned away again, the bashfulness colouring the tips of his ears as well. "Could you pass me the cloth?" He muttered against his arm.

At first, I didn't understand. Then I quickly recovered and mentally prepared myself for what would be coming next and I prayed to God I'd be able to hold myself back. After standing up and taking a step, two, towards the second chair in the room, I picked up the white cloth and silently handed it to the boy, going over to my dresser quickly to let him face my back.

More like it was for me to not face him.

I could hear the fabric shuffle as he dried off, even the water splashing as he most probably stood up. I tapped my foot against the floor, bit my lip before wetting it, my heart beating million kilometres per hour. Just one little peek...but that would turn into something more. Even if we've done it before, it'd feel like a sin now.

Not because Roma didn't like it before, thus he not liking it now would be illogical, but everything I've heard when I came here, all the things I've read when it came to men loving other men...it made me very anxious about whatever was going on between the Italian and I. Was it so wrong to love someone? Did it really even matter at the end of the day?

"Toni," his soft voice pulled me away from the darkness. My breath hitched as I let my head turn towards him on its own accord. There he was, in his beauty and glory, the wet cloth sticking to his body at just the right places. Some water was sparkling in his hair or was it just my imagination? "Are you fucking stupid? You've been standing there like an idiot for a while."

Yes, yes; I'm a fool. A fool who's madly in love with you. A fool who wants to have you only to myself, to not be afraid of touching you, loving you even in the safety of my own room. Oh, just how desperately I want to touch and kiss you, mi amor.

I blushed at my own thoughts and the steps I took felt light, like I was running towards him even though I slowly walked to him, breathing in and out, my head dizzy. He gave me a puzzled look, "What? What the fuck is—" He cut himself off when I cupped his cheek, brushing my thumb across it. His cheek heated up under my hand and I couldn't help myself but whisper, "Hermoso."

With that, I gave up on holding back, I gave up on the danger and everything; if I wanted to kiss the love of my life, I was going to do it. We kissed - at first it was soft; he was probably surprised for he didn't kiss back, only after a few moments and he still held onto the cloth his body was wrapped into. However, the kiss become more heated soon and his hands quickly found my neck and hair, while my snaked around his waist, pulling him toward me.

He cupped my face and pulled away, panting with face flushed. I had to take a deep breath and bite back at the moan in my throat. "Too," he said breathlessly and there went my mind. I pulled him into another breath-taking kiss, this time pulling him towards me with such force he was pushed into stepping out of the tub, the silly cloth that was covering him falling down into a puddle at his bare feet.

I pulled away, licking my lips and looked him up and down. My heart was about to burst and my head was spinning so much and yet, with just one word, I'd do anything Roma would say. The sudden rush of emotions had taken me aback; happiness was switched with thrill, then excitement and even fear. I wasn't sure of what was right, I just knew I wanted him and I wanted him now. All of him, all of his fears, his happy times, his anger, his problems; I was ready to help him in everything despite anything.

"Hermoso," I mumbled again, my hands around his waist like a chain, but this time, after kissing him, I attacked his neck, earning one of the most delicious sounds in the whole world. He pulled my face up to kiss him and I did so happily, savouring his taste, sucking on his tongue and swallowing the lovely moans he let out.

Somehow, he managed to get my coat off and it joined what was before a towel. He took a step to the side and I followed him, never breaking away from the kiss. He guided me somewhere, the bed as I've realized when I opened my eyes. I stared into his hazel orbs and felt like drowning but not really; hell, I wouldn't mind whatever he'd do to me, I'd still follow him.

His breath ghosted against my lips and I chased after them which made Roma chuckle and I pouted to the displeasure of his mouth escaping. He flopped on the bed, the material dipping underneath and I soon followed on top of him, trapping him between my hands. He wrapped his around my neck, kissing me sloppily and I sighed at the feeling of his hands on my skin as he pulled off my shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Both of my boots followed soon after and I took my sweet time of being able to taste him properly now.

I kissed down his neck, stopping to suck here and there, soft moans escaping his mouth. He was sweet or maybe that's just what it seemed like to me. My lips traced across his chest, the soft thumping of his heart echoing through my nerves. He shivered and let out a silent gasp when I bit gently at the crook of his neck, the faintest of mark appearing on him.

The Italian whined lowly as I savoured his taste, going down, down, down, parting his legs and kissing his inner thigh. I dared to take a glance at his face and what a beautiful sight it was; red cheeks, puffy lips, half-closed eyes filled with pleasure and lust, my name falling from his mouth. A shiver ran down my spine, blood boiling in my veins and I growled softly before I propped myself up, closing the distance between our lips. His fingers gently clawed at my back to free his mouth from me and catch his breath, Roma being a panting mess underneath me. Kissing his temple, I smiled; all of this and just for me.

I wouldn't even imagine being here with him in my arms a year ago. I'd laugh at my own self, maybe even spit upon me for such devilish things. I truly don't know what made me change like that; yes, I used to be nice but that was in my childhood. Then, my first kill came and everything went wrong with me, nothing would help me then and definitely not someone on top of all. The cold darkness became a part of me until he came into my life. I don't know why I chose him from everyone; I could choose a woman, with fine breasts and beautiful face even if it was against the rules. I could've had my way with her, do whatever I'd want as she'd be weaker than me and if I grew bored, I could let the others have their fun.

But I was young and foolish; I'd never do such thing to a woman, nor to anyone else for that matter. Only to those who deserved it. Yet, despite my foolishness, I went for this Italian boy, weak and small. At first glance, some would think he was good to die but no, I saw something else in him and one year later, look what I've become thanks to him. A fool in love; my younger self would be probably surprised to hear that.

He let out a moan, arching his back and bucking his hips only because of me grinding up onto him. " 'Tonio," he moaned, my head as dizzy as his when he pressed himself closer, tugging at the cloth of my trousers harshly. I chuckled against his lips, somehow quickly managing to get them off along my underpants, and pressing myself up against him again. He whined and nipped at my neck until I grabbed his legs and pushed them up, smirking down at him but he only hid his face which made me chuckle a bit more.

"Sé un buen chico y muéstrame tu cara," I ordered huskily and he bit his bottom lip, bashfulness colouring his cheeks and ears as he pulled his hands away, the beauty of his face squeezing my heart. "Tu eres muy bueno para mi, pequeño. Tan hermoso y solo para mi." I kissed him again, keeping his mouth shut with mine as I pushed myself into him.

Soon enough, I felt his nails at my back, body trembling and a sob fell from his lips. "Vaffanculo...! Fa male, tu cazzo!" He cursed despite me trying my best to sooth his pain. I pressed my lips against his in an attempt to get his mind off of the pain, thrusting gently into him, but he yelped uncomfortably and my heart sunk at his painful expression.

"Lo siento, cariño. Todo irá bien." I continued to whisper sweet nothings into his ear, planting kisses everywhere and thrusted into him gently and groaning against his fair skin, the tightness and warmth torturing me sweetly. He groaned and sobbed until a certain point where he threw his head backwards, moaning loudly and flushing furiously right after. Whatever I did, I started to repeat it, moan after a moan, hair sticking against his forehead, breath coming out in puffs with his hands wrapped tightly around me, legs locking around my waist and hips bucking to meet mine.

"Antonio," Roma moaned, the way it sounded revealing pleasure in my whole body. The bed creaked, sweat broke on us and soon enough, the pleasure came to its highest point, breaking down whatever it built. Both of us gasped to rush air into our lungs, invisible heat rolling around us. I dipped my head, resting it on Roma's neck while his hands were still round me, his cheek nuzzling into my hair as I felt his hot breath on my shoulder.

I planted open-mouthed kisses all over Italian neck, moving to his jaw and letting our mouths fall into each other like clock pieces, so perfectly. I cupped his face, brushing my thumb across Roma's cheek. The corners of his eyes were still wet and I kissed them gently, too, the only way I could express my guiltiness to him without the use of words.

I pulled out from him, the young man under me gasping and blushing slightly. I laid down next to him, wrapping my hands around his warm body to press him against me in an embrace. Surprisingly, he let himself be pulled to me, even nuzzling into my naked chest. I kissed the crown of his head, limbs already tangled into one under the soft sheet. I tried to call out to him but he was already asleep, looking so peacefully and beautiful, I didn't bring myself to wake him up.

He not leaving myroom in the evening would awake questions in others but right now, I had nointention of dealing with that. For the time being, I wanted to hold thesleeping beauty in my arms and see him right after I wake up just because Icould. And just because I'd have my day made with one glance at him, knowinghe's mine and the time has stopped just to enjoy ourselves for a  bit. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

mi amor - my love

hermoso - beautiful (men) 

"Sé unbuen chico y muéstrame tu cara." - "Be a good boy and show me your face." 

"Vaffanculo...!Fa male, tu cazzo!"  - "Fuck you...! It hurts, you dick!"  

"Losiento, cariño. Todo irá bien."  - " I'm sorry, love. It'll be okay." 

Okay, I haven't written a smut in over a year, I think? And it felt awkward to go into details with this historical setting and I really don't know why XD So, sorry it's like this but at least you can use your imagination more! XD I just really hope January could be over soon....and maybe everything that has happened so far, too. Like...Iran crisis, wildfires, volcano eruption, a plane from Ukraine being shot down, the new virus in China.....humans could just sit back and relax. 

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. I honestly just want to squeeze Antonio and protect him from this world; he's too soft. Also, most fanfics are pretty simple and then there's me...with history and all  XD ah, my very philosophical thoughts *dramatic pose* 

I was deciding on if I should post this chapter or another one with Roderich and Eli but I think this one is better; you'll see why. 

So, I hope you liked it as much as I did while writing it. Be sure to leave a comment and a vote; I'd be very happy. See ya! <3 and love ya 

. Boora-kun  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 321 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
1.5M 57.7K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
2.1K 318 36
[3x featured] Do you ever wonder if you are merely a wanderer in this world, lost forever and waiting to be found? Julia was suffering from chronic f...
3.2K 99 6
THE LYING SERIES - BOOK ONE ! Kai has always had trouble. To her abusive parents to her classmates. It only gets worst as she goes through her high s...