The Bright Slytherin (Harry P...

By LightWolf46

I got Accepted into Hogwarts, but, I didn't know, that I was gonna be stuck in Slytherin, with the person I h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 66

37 2 0
By LightWolf46

Where the Quidditch Game is - Ashley's POV

I put my hands in my hands in my jean pockets as Wizards recognize me and Harry.

Some whisper about me, but I ignore as I stare forward while Percy watches.

"Hey, isn't that?"

"Dude, that's the girl you had a crush on a few years ago."

"I heard she turned to the dark side."

"She didn't dude, do you see her?"

I look over at the two Durmstrang guys that I tutored in my fourth year. "Oh hey, Petar and Asen right?" I ask and they look at me surprised.

"You know them?" Reg asks me.

"I tutored them in my fourth year, during the Triwizard tournament." I say and Reg nods. "Asen smoothly asked me on a library date to help him, it confused me because I was the smooth one in Hogwarts, for reasons." I say and Asen smiles nervously.

"Your remember that?" Asen asks me.

I nod. "Oh yeah." I say Petar chuckles.

"Ashley, don't fall behind." Percy says annoyed.

"Piss off, nobody can miss the ginger hair, so if I lose you guys, I can always find you anyways." I say and Percy scowls at me.

"Ashley, be nice." Reg says to me.

"Everyone is being so mean to me this morning, sheesh." I say as I continue walking. "It was good to see you two doing ok." I say to Asen and Petar who stare shocked.

"We're not being mean." Percy says to me.

"Oh, your being assholes, that's nice to know." I say and I get surrounded by wizards. "Pardon me, I need to get through." I say to them.

They ask me dozens of questions about the Battle of Hogwarts.

"I am not entitled to tell you anything, if you'll excuse me, I have to catch up to a few people." I say and they pout but more crowd me.

I aparate to Harry and he looks surprised.

"Wizards like to bug me." I grunt and he chuckles amused.

We get to our places for the game.

I watch as everyone gets excited and I don't even know why.

The game starts and I recognize Asen as one of the players.

Everyone gets excited for him and I just watch, confused.

It gets too loud for me, and I start to feel sick because of it.

Harry seems to notice. "You don't look good." He says to me.

"It's just really loud." I say with a smile. "I'll be ok." I say and Harry looks concerned.

"If your ears can't handle it,"

"I can handle it, don't worry." I say to Harry.

He just looks doubtful.

Everyone starts screaming and I plug my ears, which brings some relief, but its still really loud.

Everyone gets ten times louder when two guys go after the snitch.

Harry looks worried for me, but I just manage a smile

During their half time thing, I go get some water, and I go sit in peace and quiet.

"Ashley are you ok?" Harry asks as he sits next to me.

"I don't really think Hermione knows why I wanted to stay home this morning." I say and Harry nods. "Its always a bothersome loud at these games, which is why I never really went to the Slytherin and Gryffindor games. Its all about competition."

"And being loud is part of it." Harry continues.

"Yeah, my ears can't really handle it. Considering a dogs ears are really sensitive to loud noises." I say and Harry side hugs me.

"If you need a break longer than what being given you can come back whenever." Harry says to me and I nod.

"Thanks Harry." I say and he nods.

He goes back inside and I drink my water.

I listen as the crowd roars and I just stay out here with my water.

I stay out here for the rest of the game, and once its over, Harry walks over to me.

"Feeling better?" He asks me.

I shake my head. "Not really." I say and Harry nods and he helps me up.

We go join the others and Hermione looks annoyed.

"Where have you been?" Hermione asks me.

"By myself? It was loud in there." I say to Hermione.

"That's quidditch games for you." Hermione says to me.

"No thanks." I say and she gets irritated by that.

I just want to go home, my stomach and ears don't feel good.

Everyone ends up getting stuck talking to people and I just leave the building area, not even bothering to wait for them.

"Hey Ashley." Luna says as I pass her.

I stop and I look at her surprised. "Hey Luna." I say to her.

"You look sick." Luna says to me. "Was it too loud for you in there?" Luna asks me.

I nod. "Just a little." I say and Luna nods.

"Ashley! Stop running off!" Hermione scolds as she walks over. "Luna what are you doing here?" Hermione asks confused.

"There ya are Ashley." Charlie says to me.

"Hermione could you stop yelling at Ashley?" Harry asks her.

"I don't think she's capable of it, she's been yelling at me since our first year it isn't unusual." I say and Hermione looks annoyed. "She's as scary as Madam Pomfrey." I say as I back away from the angry puffy haired girl.

Luna smiles as the Scammander kid walks over.

I look between the two as they stare at each other. "Yeah I'm going home." I say as I put my hands behind my back.

"No your not." Fluer says to me.

"But I want to." I say to her.

"Well your not going home yet." Hermione says to me.

"Don't even think of aparating." Fluer says to me.

I look between the two and I shrug.

I aparate to my Manor and its quiet. "Holy fuck, they're gonna kill me." I say as I stretch.

I sit on my favorite couch in the common room and I take my platform boots off.

I lay back on the couch and I curl up, holding a pillow and I fall asleep pretty fast, ignoring the fact that my stomach hurts.

"Ashley Marie Hofstetter Black!"

I groan and I turn bury my face into my couch, holding my stomach.

"Granger she isn't feeling good."

"What are you doing here Malfoy?"

"He's my friend and I trust him not to kill me in my sleep." I mutter.

"Ashley!" Hermione says annoyed.

"Hermione, she hasn't been feeling good today." Harry says to her.

"Well what do you know, Potter can see it too." Draco says to him.

"Shove off Malfoy." Ron says to him.

I sit up, irritated. "That's enough!" I say to everyone. "I do not feel good and my ears are in pain, Draco is good, so don't pick a fight while I'm trying not to die here." I say to everyone.

"Your defending Malfoy." Ron says to me.

"Yeah, I am, because he would never willingly hurt me." I say to Ron as I get up.

"Ashley its fine if they don't trust me." Draco says to me.

"Are you suggesting that we would?" Ron asks me.

"No!" I say to him as if that was the stupidest thing in the world.

I look at the four as they look uncomfortable.

I just head up to my room where I head into my bathroom.

I grab a wash cloth from a cupboard and I put cold water on it, I use that to apply pressure to my right ear.

I take ibuprofen as well, and after 10 minutes I put a warm wash cloth on my right ear, replacing the cold one.

I alternate between hot and cold until the pain relieves in that ear, and I repeat that for the other ear.

"Are you ok?" Draco asks at the door of my bathroom as I lean on my counter.

I look at him and I shrug. "I just want the pain to leave, this is why I avoid loud places like they're the plague." I say and Draco looks a little amused by that.

"Hey, uh, Astoria asked me out to dinner tonight." Draco says after a moment.

Something drops in me, but I nod. "You don't have to ask my permission you know." I say to Draco.

"Yeah, but I need your opinion on a tie." Draco says to me.

"The green one looks good with your black suit." I say and Draco nods.

"How'd you know I was gonna wear my black suit?" Draco asks me.

I smirk. "Its the only one you wear." I say and Draco nods.

Draco looks at me with a frown. "Are you ok with this?" Draco asks me.

"Why wouldn't I be? I think its about time to move on. Besides, I have a feeling we're always gonna be close." I say and Draco nods.

"Then who are you gonna go after?" Draco asks me.

"I have no clue." I say and he smirks. "But, that's what your here for, well you and Harry." I say and Draco nods.

"Nobody will ever be good enough for you." Harry says as he falls into the bathroom.

I look at him amused. "Yeah you say that now. And if its true, then meh, single forever it is." I say and Draco rolls his eyes.

"We'll go scouting soon." Draco says to me.

"Woah, woah, who said I was mentally stable enough for that?" I ask Draco.

"Me." Draco replies. "Because you'll use that excuse every time to get out of being happy." Draco says to me.

"Wow you know me really well." I say and Harry nods.

"Next weekend on Saturday." Draco says to me and I nod.

"I guess I could." I say and Draco nods.

"And we're making you look like the hottest queen in the world." Harry says to me.

I face palm. "Why?" I ask.

"Because you are." Draco says to me.

I roll my eyes as I look at them.

After a while, the pain lessens as Draco gets ready for his date and Harry keeps Hermione away from me.

I decide this is all I'm able to do, so I put on a pair of boots and I head down stairs where Draco is looking at himself.

I fix his tie and Draco smirks. "You have to look nice, not like a slob." I say as I fix his hair too.

"But do I look like a drool worthy meal?" Draco asks me.

I look him up and down and I nod. "You'll have girls dropping like flies." I say and Draco smirks. "Alright, I have to go get ear drops, the other method isn't working too well." I say and Draco nods.

"Wizards are everywhere recently." Draco warns me.

"Oh I know. I've been harassed not once, but twice this week." I say and Draco nods.

I grab my keys and I leave the manor, Hermione decides to chase me.

I just head to a drug store, ignoring her as she bugs me.

I look at the stuff and I scan the shelves.

I find ear drops and I read the packaging for safety reasons.

I decide on a brand and I get halls strawberry wave cough drops, because those air out the systems.

I pay as Hermione follows me.

"Ashley Black." An Auror stops me.

I look up at him. "Yes?" I ask him.

"The minister would like to speak to you tomorrow morning." He says to me.

I cringe. "That's a maybe from me, I'm a little busy." I say to him.

He sees my bag and he eyes me for a moment before disappearing.

"Ashley." Hermione says to me. "STOP IGNORING ME!" She yells at me.

I hold my ears, dropping my bag. "Ow." I whimper and Hermione looks at me surprised.

I bend down after a moment and I grab my bag.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asks me confused.

"Just ear pain." I say and Hermione looks confused but Harry finally gets here.

"Ashley are you ok?" Harry asks me worried since I'm pressing one ear.

"Not really, but I got something that'll help." I say and Harry nods.

"Harry what's going on?" Hermione asks him.

"Ashley's ears have been in pain since the first half of the quidditch game, she hasn't felt good since either." Harry says to her. "She's got advanced hearing, which is why she doesn't go to places with a lot of screaming, it could rupture her ear drums." Harry continues.

"And I made her go to that quidditch game." Hermione says and I shrug.

"I'll be fine, after I use these ear drops, hopefully." I say as I walk.

The two follow me back to my Manor and I go up to my room.

I open the packaging for the ear drops and I look at the directions.

I follow them, and after half an hour my ears feel relieved.

I curl up on the couch in the living room and I can finally sleep without pain.

"Ashley you should sleep in your bed." Harry says as he touches my shoulder gently.

"I don't wanna." I mumble and Harry sighs amused.

I end up falling asleep and after a bit of Harry trying get me to sleep in my bed.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
809 14 26
(I'm in the story Hahahaha finally) After a long night of reading Harry Potter fan fiction I decide to go to sleep but when I wake I'm in the Slyther...
3.2M 69.4K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
549 2 24
it's been a few months since Harry Potter defeated voldemort. the school is back and running and harry, Hermione, and Ron are back. Minerva is now he...