Chapter 69

Ashley's POV

I lean back against the wall as I breath a sigh of what the fuck, of course I fall through the wall and I land on splinters and wood.

"FUCK!" I yell pissed. "That fucking, like really fucking hurts man! Fuckity fuckity!" I yell jumping up immediately, splinters in my sweater and on my exposed back and arms. "FUCKING SHIT!" I yell as I dance around, in pain, chanting the word Shit, and then fuck when I fall forward into the splinters. "SHIIIIIITTTT!"

"Oh my god!" Harry yells shocked.

He grabs my arm and pulls me off the splinters and my eyes sting from the pain.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks me in surprised.

"My life is on fucked up mess of pain and only pain." I say and Harry nods.

He helps me get the splinters out while my eyes water.

Afterwards Harry breaths a sigh of relief while I put my forehead on my Mahogany table.

"So what happened with Andrew?" Harry asks me.

"I quit with that. Its too much emotional effort and embarrassment. I hate that situation." I mutter and Harry nods.

He pulls me into a hug. "Ashley, just focus on loving yourself, first." Harry says to me.

I hug Harry around the neck. "Alright." I whisper.

Harry hugs me tighter and after a bit, we head to Andromeda's and I sit with Teddy by myself for a bit, just watching him play.

I end up sleeping on the couch with Teddy on my chest.

The next day

I wake up on my bed in my manor, surrounded by Aurors who stand around my bed.

I groan in annoyance and I pull my blanket over my head. "Go away!" I yell tiredly.

"Ashley Black your under arrest." An Auror says to me.

"Why does this always happen to me? What the fuck? I just want an actual restful sleep." I say as I bury myself farther under the blankets.

"I suggest you come quietly." Another Auror says to me.

20 minutes later

"I hate this fucking system." I mutter as my arms are restrained tightly behind my back.

They take me to the Ministry and I glare at them as well pass Harry and Ron.

"Ashley what did you do?" Ron asks me.

I look at him. "I have no fucking clue, but I'll get out of it. I always manage to do." I say and Harry looks concerned.

"Underage drinking, illegal use of Necromancy, aparating in and out of the regions without permission, threatening arrest to a death eater even though you have no power to do so, illegally harassing muggles." The auror who has my wrists, says to me.

I stare at the ground thinking.

"DO YOU NOT REMEMBER DOING ANY OF THIS?" Another Auror yells shocked.

My gaze looks over to him in a steel glare, making him tense up in fear. "Your annoying." I say in a cold tone.

The drinking and threats, and aparates are recent, Necromancy was in the fifth year, and harassments.

"When have I harassed muggles? Magic wise? Pretty sure that would have had me immediately expelled and put in Azkaban? I never used magic against the Dursleys, or Melissa, or Jacob, Warren and Howler. I never harassed Hermione's parents, they were nice to me." I say to myself.