Chapter 60

Ashley's POV

I stretch as Andromeda scolds me for jumping off a cliff.

"Must I go through this again?" I ask and Andromeda scowls.

"Get out, go do something." Andromeda says to me.

I cross my arms over my chest. "Well now I don't want to." I say and she raises an eyebrow while I stare her evenly in the eyes.

"Get out." Andromeda says to me and I shrug.

I grab my bag and I head to the door where I put my boots on.

"What are you doing?" Draco asks me.

"Library." I say to him as I tie my boots.

"I'm coming with you, Andromeda doesn't seem to like me very much." Draco says to me.

I shrug. "Thats fine." I say and we leave the house.

"Why do you still not mind me being around? I thought you'd be sick of me, or you would hate me because of what happened." Draco asks as we walk.

I shrug. "Your not a bad person. The mark on your arm says nothing about you. Your past doesn't define you." I say to Draco and he rolls his eyes.

"Idiot." Draco says me as he cuffs me over the head.

I pout. "Fine, if you want me to ignore you, I will." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"No, wait." Draco says to me worried.

I snicker with a hand over my mouth and I walk faster, just listening as he tries to get me to talk to him again.

"Ashley, please don't ignore me." Draco says to me and I laugh quietly. "Come on, talk to me." Draco says as he walks faster to try and match me.

I laugh as he catches up and Draco pouts. "Fine." I say and Draco sighs in relief and I look at him amused, just smiling a small smile.

Draco seems to stare at me and I look at him confused, he doesn't seem to stop staring, but unfortunately for me, I hit a sign.

I stumble back and I almost fall, but Draco grabs me. "Oh my face." I mutter and Draco chuckles and helps me stand up straight. "That hurt like a bitch." I say as I rub cheek.

"Are you ok?" Draco asks me.

I nod. "I'll be fine." I mutter and once the pain just stings a little, I continue walking and Draco watches amused as he follows me.

We get to the library, and I jog up the stairs easily and Draco follows and once inside, the lady in the front just stares at us.

I walk over. "Do I have a bruise?" I ask her quietly and she nods. "I hit a sign with my face, on accident." I say to her and she ohhs.

I nod and I walk around, Draco disappeared.

I find a few books that look interesting, of course, some are out of my reach, so I stare up at them with a small pout.

I leave them and I find a different book.

I go and sit at a table and I read.

I get so zoned into this book, that, when I'm touched, I almost punch the person who did it, but it was Draco.

"Are you ok?" Draco asks surprised as he sits across from me.

"Yeah, I just got zoned into the book." I say and Draco looks at me amused and he sees how far I got, which is about halfway.

I melt and I put my head in my arms.

"Are you sure your ok?" Draco asks me and I give him a thumbs up.