Chapter 34

The Next Day - Ashley's POV

I sit in the great hall when a letter gets dropped in front of me.

I recognize it as a howler and everyone stares at me.

"What did I do now?" I groan and I unseal it.

"ASHLEY MARIE BLACK HOFSTETTER! I AM SO BLOODY PROUD OF YOU!" The letter yells and I recognize it as the voice of Tonks. "TONKS NO!" I hear Remus yell as well. "I MEAN, YOU STOOD UP FOR THE FUCKING FIRST YEARS AGAINST A MINISTRY WOMAN WHO HAD A STICK UP HER ARSE! YOUR BLOODY BRILLIANT!" Tonks yells and I snicker. "ASHLEY! YOUR BRILIANT, KEEP UP THE ATTITUDE!" Tonks yells. "TONKS I SAID NO!" Remus yells and the letter falls and I laugh as everyone is so stunned.

"Why do you always have your way?" Draco asks me shocked.

I show him my scarred hand. "Excuse me? You call this having my way? Excuse me? But I enjoy the little victories that I get because life is cruel and unfair to me, it hates my bloody arse and so does the bloody ministry, now, if you'll excuse me, Mr. Stick Up His Arse, I'm leaving the Great Hall and attending Trans-fucking-figuration with one of my favorite teachers, so fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck everyone except the people I like, which are you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, and you." I say as I point to the ones I like and the ones I don't. "Screw you all! I'm a queen and I'll decpitate your arses." I say walking out the great hall.

"DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE!" Half the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindor's yell.

"MHM, WORK IT HONEY!" Half of the Gryffindors yell and then I hear a snap.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I hear Draco, Pansy and half of Slytherin yell.

"I wonder where she gets her Dramatic side from?" A third year asks and I hear Harry, Hermione and Ron snort.

I flip my hair and head to Transfiguration.

"Ashley, your dramatic today." Professor McGonagall says to me amused as I sit in my seat, all dramatic like.

"Yes, well, I just feel like being dramatic today, its actually very entertaining for me." I say to her and she nods.

"You and your father, Mr. Black was always a drama queen." Professor says to me and nod.

"Tell me about. Third year he said, Only One Will Die Tonight, he could have said, give me the rat so I can kill Pettigrew and all the stuff that happens in the future, doesn't happen, still dramatic, a little more wordy, but it would have worked." I say to her and she nods.

"Back when he was a fourth year, he was very dramatic, I remember him referring to the rest of the Marauders as his entourage." Professor says to me with a fond smile and I laugh.

"That sounds like Dad." I say to her and she nods.

People flood in the classroom and class begins.

After the school day ends I sit in detention, writing out sentences as they engrave into my skin.

"Ashley!" Umbridge says sharply and I look up as she walks over to me. "You will apologize for yesterday." She says to me with her unpleasant smile and I smirk at her.

"Fuck you, I apologize to no one." I say to her and she glares at me. "Want to know why? Because ever since I was born, I've been a screw up, life has fucked me over so many times its hilarious. I've learned to never apologize for my own doings, because I act on what I think is right, even if it is violent." I say to her with a smirk and I set her quill down. "I've finished my sentences, I'll be leaving now." I say to her with a sweet smile as I get up and basically tower over her since she's a couple inches shorter than me and I've decided to wear my combat boots which have a two inch heel on them.