Chapter 35

Later that day - Ashley's POV

"Ashley, I swear your a lesbian!" Ron says slamming his hand on the table.

I scowl in annoyance and I slam my hand on the table. "And I swear your gay!" I claim and he looks offended.

"You don't have any bloody proof of that!" Ron argues and I smirk.

"You slept next to a guy disguised as a rat for three years." I say with a smirk.

"What are these two fighting about?" Harry asks Tonks confused by all the yelling.

"I gave Ron solid proof that Ashley might be a Lesbian since her Dad is gay." Tonks says to Harry who groans.

"I'm straight Ron and I'll kiss someone to prove it!" I say to Ron as I slam both my hands on the table, looking him right in the eye.

"Then kiss me!" Fred chimes and I scowl.

"Not a chance, your like my brother, it'd be weird." I say to him and George laughs.

"Then I dare you to kiss Malfoy when we get back to Hogwarts." Ron says to me and both me and Dad share the same horrified look.

"I hope you'll be prepared to die afterwards Ron." Harry says to Ron with a sigh and Ron nods.

I look Ron dead in the eye as I place my hands on the table. "Its a dare then? Fine, I accept, I'll do whatever the hell I can to piss Ms. Pink Bitch off by breaking her rules." I say to Ron with a smirk and he faints in shock. "Uh, Ron, are you okay?" I ask as I look over the side of the table to see he's unconscious.

"Ashley, you have guts." Dad says to me and I nod.

"No, I don't, I'm a fucking coward, I'm gonna tell Ron this was a dream." I say to Dad who nods.

"Sorry Ashley, a dare is a dare." Tonks says to me with a smirk.

"Oh yeah?" I ask her as I pick Ron up bridal style and everyone but Remus in shock and I take Ron to the living and I lay him on the couch and I place a open magazine on his chest and I sit on the recliner, reading.

Ron wakes up after a half hour and everyone watches as he looks at me. "Ashley, how did I get here? I was in the dining room." Ron says to me confused and I give him a puzzled look.

"Ron, you fell asleep looking at that magazine." I say to him, lying fluently.

"No, we were fighting and I dared you to kiss Malfoy to prove you were straight." Ron says as he puts the magazine on the table.

"Ron, are you ok? You must have hit your head in your sleep." I ask concerned as I get up and walk over to him.

"I'm pretty sure that this happened." Ron says to me in a serious manner.

"And I'm 100 percent sure that it didn't." I say to him and he frowns then smirks.

"Then I dare you to kiss Malfoy and prove your straight so everyone will quit wondering about your sexuality." Ron says to me and I scowl at him.

"Fuck you." I say to him and everyone laughs as I sit back down in my seat.

"She was lying the entire time wasn't she?" Ron asks Harry who nods. "I thought so." Ron says and I flip him off with both hands with a scowl on my face.

I go back to reading while everyone talks about this.

"You think she's pouting?" Harry asks the twins who nod.

"Of course she would be, she and Draco had a fight, if you could call it that. Haven't you noticed how she stay's away from him as much as she can?" Hermione asks them, half annoyed.