Chapter 66

Where the Quidditch Game is - Ashley's POV

I put my hands in my hands in my jean pockets as Wizards recognize me and Harry.

Some whisper about me, but I ignore as I stare forward while Percy watches.

"Hey, isn't that?"

"Dude, that's the girl you had a crush on a few years ago."

"I heard she turned to the dark side."

"She didn't dude, do you see her?"

I look over at the two Durmstrang guys that I tutored in my fourth year. "Oh hey, Petar and Asen right?" I ask and they look at me surprised.

"You know them?" Reg asks me.

"I tutored them in my fourth year, during the Triwizard tournament." I say and Reg nods. "Asen smoothly asked me on a library date to help him, it confused me because I was the smooth one in Hogwarts, for reasons." I say and Asen smiles nervously.

"Your remember that?" Asen asks me.

I nod. "Oh yeah." I say Petar chuckles.

"Ashley, don't fall behind." Percy says annoyed.

"Piss off, nobody can miss the ginger hair, so if I lose you guys, I can always find you anyways." I say and Percy scowls at me.

"Ashley, be nice." Reg says to me.

"Everyone is being so mean to me this morning, sheesh." I say as I continue walking. "It was good to see you two doing ok." I say to Asen and Petar who stare shocked.

"We're not being mean." Percy says to me.

"Oh, your being assholes, that's nice to know." I say and I get surrounded by wizards. "Pardon me, I need to get through." I say to them.

They ask me dozens of questions about the Battle of Hogwarts.

"I am not entitled to tell you anything, if you'll excuse me, I have to catch up to a few people." I say and they pout but more crowd me.

I aparate to Harry and he looks surprised.

"Wizards like to bug me." I grunt and he chuckles amused.

We get to our places for the game.

I watch as everyone gets excited and I don't even know why.

The game starts and I recognize Asen as one of the players.

Everyone gets excited for him and I just watch, confused.

It gets too loud for me, and I start to feel sick because of it.

Harry seems to notice. "You don't look good." He says to me.

"It's just really loud." I say with a smile. "I'll be ok." I say and Harry looks concerned.

"If your ears can't handle it,"

"I can handle it, don't worry." I say to Harry.

He just looks doubtful.

Everyone starts screaming and I plug my ears, which brings some relief, but its still really loud.

Everyone gets ten times louder when two guys go after the snitch.

Harry looks worried for me, but I just manage a smile

During their half time thing, I go get some water, and I go sit in peace and quiet.

"Ashley are you ok?" Harry asks as he sits next to me.

"I don't really think Hermione knows why I wanted to stay home this morning." I say and Harry nods. "Its always a bothersome loud at these games, which is why I never really went to the Slytherin and Gryffindor games. Its all about competition."