Chapter 15

A Week Later - Ashley's POV

I pad down the halls in my Animagus form and I see groups of students everyone, most of them watch me as I walk past them and out to the court yard.

"Why is there a random dog walking around the school grounds?" A first year asks as he watches me and I pad up to him, shifting back, surprising him.

"Excuse me, I'm not just some random dog, my name is Ashley Hofstetter, a third year, also an Animagus." I say to him and he shrinks back surprised and slightly scared.

"Ashley, step back from the poor boy, your very scary." Puff says behind me.

"He called me a random dog, that hurts my pride." I say as I turn to her and she hugs me.

"There there, your a very beautiful husky with a purpose." Puff says to me and I look almost disgusted as she pulls back.

"What was that?" I ask her.

"Affection." Puff says to me with a smile.

"Disgusting." I say and I wait a moment. "Do it again." I say to her and she hugs me grinning.

"Ashley, what the bloody hell is wrong with you?" Ron asks me as he stops walking to look at me.

"I dunno." I say to him with a shrug and Puff stands back grinning while the first year is terrified and tries walking away, but I grab his arm. "Nu uh, you ain't leaving yet." I say to him calmly. "Ok Ron, first off, shut up, I have many problems, there are a lot of things wrong with me, that I neither care to share or talk about, and second off, shut up." I say to him and Harry laughs as he walks up and he pets my head.

"Be nice Ashley. And Ron, we all know Ashley has her own problems that she's dealing with. Now Ashley, let the first year go, whatever he did, it isn't worth scaring the poor boy." Harry says to me and I snort.

"He called me a random dog though." I say to Harry and he shakes his head.

"Let him go." Harry says to me and I pout, but, I let him go and the boy scrambles away. "Good girl." Harry says to me and I just snort and shift into my Animagus form. I pad to the great hall and I see Hermione sitting at one of the long tables and I jump up on the seat next to her and lay my head on her lap.

"Ashley, is something wrong?" Hermione asks as she reads while petting my head.

"A first year called her a random dog." Harry says to her as he sits down across from us.

"She's a Husky." Hermione says to him and I nod sit up, then I snort in his face and pad off.

"HEY!" Harry yells shocked and probably annoyed.

I head to the court yard and I lay down with my head in my paws.

I see the black dog approaching from the shadows and I raise my head to watch him.

"What? Does Ashley see something?" Draco asks laughing and I snarl in annoyance at Draco.

I haul myself up and I shift back to normal. "Alright, can't a girl just relax somewhere alone?" I ask as I put my hands on my hips.

"Why? Did someone hurt your feelings?" Draco asks me with a smirk and I sigh.

"Look Love, I'm not in the mood for your rubbish pick up lines, or for you at the moment, a girl needs her alone time every once in a while." I say to him as I place my hand in his shoulder before messing his hair up and leaving.

"My hair!" Draco cries and I laugh.

I shift back into my Animagus form and I run down the court yard and I head to the edge of the black forest.