Chapter 62

Ashley's POV - Lunch Time

I sit down, sore, but half my work is done.

"So, how does a lawn mower work?" Arthur asks me.

"Its a machine, much like a car. Except it has blades underneath it that cuts the grass and a tube area that spits the cut up grass out." I say to Arthur who nods.

The materials appear in an area and everyone but me stare at them in shock.

"There they are." I say with a stretch, but I regret that.

"What are these?" Molly asks shocked.

"Well we need stuff to build a house with, don't we?" I ask Molly and she stares at me in shock.

"How?" Molly asks.

I smile. "I calculated how much we would need, added more for just in case we break things and so on, I went to a wizarding building store and ordered them to be brought here by noon, and I got them for free as thanks for stopping the dark side." I say and everyone is in shock.

"Ashley, you didn't have to do that." Molly says to me and I look at her.

"And you didn't have to take me in, but you did. And I did live in this house for a while, so I'm gonna help in any way I can." I say to Molly with a smile.

"She's so nice, Mum can we keep this puppy?" George asks as he side hugs me.

"We already got her." Molly says to him. "Thank you Ashley." Molly says after a moment.

"Your welcome." I say to her.

Harry, Ginny, Andromeda, Regulus and Teddy get here.

"Hey." I say to them and Teddy giggles at me.

"Who are all these people?" Reg asks sitting next to me.

"Friends of mine." I say and he looks at them surprised.

"Can we keep this one too Mum?" George asks her as he points to Reg and I look at him amused.

"These two could be twins with how similar they look." Bill says surprised.

"He's a little over a year older than me." I say to Bill and he's surprised by that. "Reg is 19 and I'm gonna be 18 in about, 6 months." I say and Reg nods.

"Wow." Molly says surprised and I remove the gloves off my hands and I set them behind me as Salem lays on my lap.

We eat lunch and Holly stays with Andromeda and Molly afterwards.

I get up once I feel I can and I grab my gloves.

"Ashley, you doing ok?" Harry asks as he walks with me.

"Sore, but ok." I say and he's surprised by that. "Ron, you and Ginny are on rubble removing duty, but Harry, your gonna have to be ready to take over for a weed eater user or a lawn mower user." I say and Harry nods.

"Got it." Harry says and he fist bumps me.

Me, Warren and Jonathan get back to work and once we're finished, we're in desperate need if water that Molly and Holly provide.

I drink about two bottles while Holly watches amused.

"Ok." I say and Jonathan nods in agreement as well breath heavily. "That was a work out." I say and Molly shakes her head.

Its around 4, so we help when the rubble and I get to work building a bonfire with Jonathans help.

"Yessss!" We say as we look at the giant burning wood pile. "YESSSSS!" We yell.