Chapter 11

Ashley's POV

"Mum? What's wrong with her?" Jeremy asks me worried.

I fidget with my fingers. "Well, Mum did something horrible 12 years ago, to Harry's parents. She sold them out to Voldemort, to protect us, she betrayed her best friends, with one other dude named Peter Pettigrew, she wrote to her old friend"

"Remus Lupin, he sent me and Jonathan a letter explaining what is happening." Jeremy says to me.

"I'm so sorry Jeremy, you two lost Dad, now you lost Mum." I say to him and he hugs me.

"Ashley, we have you, sure, its crushing, but, we're a family, Mum did what she had to do, now we do, we're all gonna finish school, your gonna become a full fledged witch. We're gonna support each other, we're gonna be ok." Jeremy says to me with a smile and I hug him tightly, mumbling apologies, crying quietly as he pets my head, telling me to calm down.

I feel another pair of arms around me, holding me tight and I look over to see Jonathan who is frowning.

I hold them close to me and the boys break down and the three of us just become a mess.

I fall asleep after a little while and so does Jonathan.

The next morning

"Ashley, how has school been?" Jeremy asks me as the three of us eat in a cafe.

I groan as I hit my head on the table, Jonathan pulling my plate away before I hit it.

"That bad? What's going on?" Jonathan asks amused.

"I hate Malfoy's, this year has been bad from the start." I mumble and Jeremy pets my head and I sit up and Jonathan pushes my plate in front of me. "How's college going?" I ask them and they groan while I pull their plates away and they hit their heads on the table. "That bad?" I ask them amused.

"There's so much work and I don't understand anything." Jonathan cries and I pet his head.

"Its ok. If it makes you feel better, I got to Hogwarts after missing the train and flying there in an enchanted car and crashed through a tree that has been there since before I was born and got detention, only to get more detention from my new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, because I annoy him, on purpose though." I say to him and the boys look at me.

"You flew to Hogwarts in a what?" Jeremy asks me.

"An Enchanted Car, I wasn't harmed, actually, I'd do again if I could." I say as I take the tea bag out of my tea and I set it on a plate.

"Why would you do that again? It sounds dangerous." Jeremy says to me as he sits up and I push their plates back to them.

"Just because it was fun." I say to them and they shake their heads.

"Hey Jeremy, Jonathan, what are you two doing here? You never leave your room except for classes." A guy says walking over and sees me. "Who's the girl?" He asks looking at me.

I watch the guy for a second before I continue eating, not paying any mind to the guy trying to get my attention.

"Jacob, this is our younger sister, Ashley." Jonathan says to him.

"How old is she?" Jacob asks them.

"12." Jonathan says to him and I roll my eyes as Jacob nods.

I finish eating while Jonathan and Jacob talk and me and Jeremy watch while sipping our tea.

"You know, your sister is pretty for her age." Jacob says to Jonathan.

"She can also kick your arse." Jonathan says to him.