Chapter 46

The Next Morning - Ashley's POV

"Ashley, hey, wake up."

I cuddle a pillow closer to me and I hear a sigh.

"Miss. Black, you better get up, stop acting like your lazy, inconsiderate father." Snape says to me in mild annoyance.

Oh I'm so kicking his ass.

"Good, at least its not my bloody mother!" I mutter annoyed.

Snape tchs. "Your embarrassing yourself." Snape says to me.

I let out a small sigh. "I would get phlo something, but I'm half asleep, so instead, I'll just find somewhere else to sleep, classes or whatever shit can wait." I say as I get up, sending small chilling glares at Snape and he glares back, subtly.

Students around us watch.

"Exactly like your father." Snape mutters in disgust.

I get seriously annoyed by his tone. "Don't you dare even talk about him, you don't have the right." I hiss quietly, already knowing that's he's a death eater.

Snape and I glare at each other, not really hiding how much we don't like each other.

I just snort in annoyance. "Bloody bastards." I mutter and head to the library, too annoyed to sleep now.

I sit in my normal studying spot, which is on an empty spot on a very, very high shelf, where no one can see me being an angry person.

I shift into my Animagus form and I notice my coat is shaggy, and on end. I grumble quietly as I put my head in my paws, just ignoring everything.

Damn it, I need to run, or at least walk.

I get down and head to the Forbidden Forest, I run along the grounds, faster than any centaur, random wolf, coyote, or anything else for that matter.

I jump off a hill and I land at the bottom of the hill, coming face to face with Fenrir, what's his face.

I back up with a small growl and he looks down at me ad scoffs. "This is your daughter?" He asks and I realize I'm far away from the castle, out of the barrier.

Fuck.

I see my mother walk out from behind him. "Yes, sadly." Mother says as I continue to back up, seriously wishing that I could cast spells as a dog.

I stare at them as Mother gets her wand out.

This isn't going to be good.

I growl lowly and she rolls her eyes and casts a spell, thats turns me back into myself.

"My day can't get any worse, can it?" I mutter quietly.

"Oh yes it can." Mother says to me and I pull out my wand. "Patrificus Totalus." I say as I freeze my Mother.

I look at Fenrir as he stares at me. "Your the one who bit Remus and Avery." I say as my eyes narrow.

Fenrir nods. "I see you know both of them." He says to me in amusement.

I just look mildly annoyed. "Well, good luck with that pain in the arse, she's a bloody traitor." I say to Fenrir as I glare at my mother.

"She says your the blood traitor." Fenrir says to me and I growl quietly.

"She can say what she likes, but she was never a bloody mother." I say to him, my attitude just forming to one of annoyed, to pure hatred.

"Well she has been trying with your sister." Fenrir says to me and I look at him.