Chapter 21

A Few Days Later - Ashley's POV

I stand ankle deep in water with Neville, looking for a particular ingredient for a potion I want to make while Neville is just studying the ingredients.

"Wow." Neville keeps saying and I take my coat off and I toss it at Harry who catches it.

"Neville, your doing it again." Harry reminds him.

"Sorry, its just so fascinating." Neville says to him and I bend over and I find the ingredient I'm looking for and I get a capsule from my pocket and put it in that.

"Ha ha! Found it!" I cheer and Harry and Neville look amused.

"Ashley, your like a kid who has won something." Harry says to me and I shrug with a smug look.

"I've finally gotten it, I've been trying to find it since last year and Professor Snape said I have to find it, I couldn't take a small bit from his storage." I say to him and Harry nods and I get out of the water and I see Hermione coming with Ron and Seamus.

I use a simple water spell to wash my feet off and a wind spell to dry them and I put my shoes back on.

Hermione trys to tell Harry something and he gets confused and she tries again and ends up saying Hagrid is looking for him.

"Ok then." I say and Hermione looks at me, confused why I'm here and adding to her already building confusion.

"Well you can tell Ron that"

"I'm not an Owl!" Hermione blows up at Harry and I nod.

"Why does everything I want to say right now, include a fucking pickup line? That's it, I blame Draco, Harry, Jonathan, Jeremy and everyone else involved!" I say exasperated as I grab my bag and hit Harry with it as he smirks and I snort and head into the courtyard.

"Ashley!" Ally yells and tackles me.

"Ah shit, that hurt." I mutter after falling onto the ground.

"Sorry, but, Draco wants your attention and he said he'd pay me 5 dollars so I can get some candy." Ally says to me and I look at her, fairly annoyed.

"Get off me and I'll give you ten." I say to her and she looks at Draco.

"I'll give you 20." Draco says to her.

"I'll let you borrow my favorite black sweater and I'll give you 25." I say to her and she nods.

"Alright deal." Ally says and rolls off me and I sit up and Draco looks at me with a smirk.

"Ashley, are you an owl? Because you seem to be flying through my thoughts." Draco says to me and I groan.

"That wasn't even clever." I say as I stand up. "Love, do you have a map?" I ask him with a smile.

"No." Draco says to me confused.

"That's a shame, because I always seem to get lost in your eyes." I say to him and he looks at me with a look that makes me smile in victory. "I win, now hand over what you took from me." I say to Draco and he grumbles but hands me my ingredient. "Thank you Love." I say to him and he nods, unamused at how I beat him.

"Ashley, your far too smooth for anyone." Ally says to me and I shrug.

"After looking into countless books, observed many couples at cafes, parks and other random places, and delved into romance books, trying to teach my brothers the proper way to flirt and not cat call, I think I'm fluent in the flirting language." I say to her and she nods.

"Ashley, I need you for something." Professor McGonagall says to me in a somewhat snippy tone.

"Sure thing Professor." I say to her and I put my ingredient in my bag and I follow Professor to a room where two Durmstrangs are sitting and looking confused and I look at her, fairly unamused.