Paw Patrol: Campus Life

By Love-Rocky15

Rated R! For sexual themes, language, violence, and heavy drug use. Filled with stoners, bullies, and a bit o... More

Meet Skye
Meet Zuma
Meet Chase
Meet Marshall
Meet Rocky
Meet Rubble
Chapter 1: Our first day of school!
Chapter 2: Freshpup Friday...
Chapter 3: Football!
Chapter 4: Back to school dance
Chapter 5: Zuma gets stoned
Chapter 6: Rocky's in love
Chapter 7: new member to the gang!
Chapter 8: First football game
Chapter 9: student elections
Chapter 10: Escape From Grover High
Chapter 11: Camping trip!
Chapter 12: Second football game
Chapter 13: Police Chase!
Chapter 15: double date
Chapter 16: Swim like Zuma!
Chapter 17: Rocky's death
Chapter 18: Football game #3
Chapter 19: Snow Day!
Chapter 20: Stoners?
Chapter 21: We're what?!
Chapter 22: Chase and Skye get dirty
Chapter 23: GTA VII- Adventure Bay
Chapter 24: GTA VII- Adventure Bay (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Rocky likey
Chapter 26: Rubble and Zuma (Really?!)
Chapter 27: Zuma's crazy
Chapter 28: Hated
Chapter 29: Dad, is that you?
Chapter 30: Meeting the Pups
Note from Love-Rocky15
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Chapter 32: Confusion
Chapter 33: Pups
Chapter 34: Is it time already?!
Chapter 35: Building Realtionships
Chapter 36: Freshpups? I think not! Wait what?!
Chapter 37: Preparation
Chapter 38: The Epic Fight
Chapter 39: Where are you?
Chapter 40: The Lair
Chapter 41: Revenge is Awesome
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 44: Can It Be?!
Chapter 45: Redoing the Lookout/FINAL CHAPTER
Epiloque
Campus Life Movie Trailer (Not Real)
AN ANNOUCMENT

Chapter 14: confessions

3.1K 46 8
By Love-Rocky15

EXPLICIT STUFF: nothing! :) clean chapter!

Since the accident yesterday Rocky and Chase are ready to confess their feelings to Everest and Skye. Were doing Chase's day first then Rocky's day with Everest! Since i didn't post a chapter yesterday i'm making this one longer!!!
------------------------------
Chase pov

Well, today's the day... The day i finally tell Skye my feelings. I already invited her over for lunch, at Mr. Porter's of course. After that i was planning a day over at Jake's mountain. Then after words go to the beach, before sunset of course. Then he'll confess his feelings for her, yes! Nothing can possibly go wrong!

Rocky pov

Today i'll try to tell Everest i like her. I think a peaceful hiking trip will bring us close. Then after that go to the Lemonade Shop and order some food there, yes they sell food there. Then go over to the pup park and finally tell her with a scroll on the beach, although theres water yuck!!

Chase pov

I met up with Skye at the old lookout, just because. "Remember?" I told her as we started walking down the path to Mr. Porter's. "Yeah, so many Memories." She told me while she looked back at the lookout. We headed to Mr. Porter's for lunch.

Scene change (Chase's Badge)

"I'll have 1 Porter Burger." I said. Mr Porter wrote it down and looked at Skye. "I'll have that too." He wrote it down again and said. "Ok i'll be back with your burgers soon!" Mr. Porter told us. We nodded and quickly he asked. "Oh and for drinks?"

"I'll have a coke is all." I told him. "I'll have Dr. Pepper." She said. Mr Porter nodded and headed to the kitchen. "Yesterday was crazy, huh?" I told her. She nodded and then we laughed at a pup who just fell. "Hey, is that?" Skye asked. We took a closer look he seems familiar... It was Marshall! "Marshall?" I asked the pup, still on my seat.

He got up, it was Marshall. "Hey pups." He said. He walked over to us and Skye asked. "What are you doing here?" Marshall laughed and said as he took a seat. "Nothing, really, just bored." He told us. Then me and Skye got our drinks and Marshall looked at them real quick. "YOU TWO ARE ON A DATE!!?!!?!!!???" He shouted really loud, everyone looked over here.

I shhed him and he realized how loud he said it. "Oh, right, sorry pups." He said. "I'll be going now." Me and Skye opened our drinks as we gave Marshall a look. "Ok, bye." We both said, shaking it off. We took a refreshing sip, delightful! Shortly afterwards Mr. Porter came with the Porter Burgers. "Here you pups go." He said.

I licked my lips, wow it looked delicious. Me and Skye took the first bite and we were surprised at how good it was, it was the best we've ever tasted!

Scene change (Chase's badge)

We ate up, and left the money on the table for him to get. "Where to now?" She asked me.

"How about we go to Jake's Mountain and practice figure skating again?" I asked her. She smiled brightly, as we headed towards Jake's mountain. "Sure, Chase, that'll be fun!" I smiled back at her and looked at the sky and said. "Ok, let's go!"

Scene change (Skye's badge)

Skye pov

We arrived at Jake's Mountain, i'm glad Chase asked if i wanted to spend the day with him. I can probably tell him my feelings later on, but just not now. We got our skates from Jake, like last time, and headed for the same place we went to last time.

"Ok, let's do this." Chase said as we put on our ice skates. "Yeah, let's do it."

Scene change (Paw Patrol badge)

"And now!" Chase shouted. I spun around the air, as i jumped, and i did a perfect 360 jump! "Yay!" I said. I saw i didn't stop and i bumped into Chase. He was on top of me, we were really close to each other. "Nice 360, Skye..." He said to me. I felt hot again, i think i know what it's called now. "Thanks, Chase." I said nervously. He got off and i got back up.

"Where else are we going?" I asked. He just smiled and took off his skates, so i guess that's what he wants to do? "You'll see." He said. I pretty excited, i didn't know what to expect. We dropped off our skates with Jake and Chase told me to follow him. I followed him, and noticed it was nearly sunset, i wonder where's taking me.

Scene change (Chase badge)

Chase pov

I was finally going to take her to beach, the final spot of our day, i just hope i can actually tell her. "We're here." I told her as she saw the beach. She looked at me and then back at the beach. "Well, let's go." I told her with a smile.

I ran to the beach and then into the cold water. She joined me and she was quite for some reason. "Is something bothering you?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's just that i think i'm probably going to be single this year..." Skye told me. I realized what this meant, she's waiting for some pup to like her and that can be me! I took a deep breath and told her.

"Skye, i have something to tell you." I said. "Yeah?" She asked. I looked at the sunset and back at her magenta eyes. "I..."

Rocky and Everest's day

Rocky pov

"Ready to go hiking?" I asked Everest. She put on her hiking backpack and said. "Yup, which trail are we going to?"

"Big view trail!" I told her. The name sticks to the detail, it's a big and great view of the ocean. "Really?! I heard it's beautiful over there." She said.

"It is, remember." I told her. She smiled and nodded a yes as answer.

Scene change (Rocky's Badge)

"We should get down now, Rocky, i'm hungry." She said. We went to the top already, it was a great time we had! I chuckled and said. "Alright, let's go, because i'm hungry too."

We headed down the trail and she asked. "Where are we eating?" I gave a small smile and then looked at Adventure Bay. "How about that Lemonade place near Main St.?" I asked her. I guess she didn't know they served food there either because she answered with.

"They sell food there, i never knew that." We laughed and i said. "Yeah, they do, we should drop off our stuff in my apartment, or we'll look weird." I told her.

She giggled and nodded again in agreement. "Race ya to my apartment?" I asked her. She started running and said. "Sure, but i'm gonna win!"

"Hey, no fair, you went first!" I said as i ran to try and catch up to her.

Scene change (Everest's Badge)

Everest pov

We just dropped off our hiking stuff at Rocky's place, i won like i said i would. "So, lemonade place?" I asked him.

"Yup!" He replied. We ran over to the Lemonade place, even though it was close. "So we're here, that's what i like about your apartments, it's close by Main St." I told Rocky.

"Yeah, me too, well let's go eat!" He said. We went to the tables, or table, they had near by a sandbox. Then a man came over and asked for our orders. "I can i have Pepperoni Pizza, please?" Rocky asked.

The man quickly nodded and wrote down Rocky's order. "For drink, i'll take a Vanilla Coke." He said.

The man looked at me, as he wrote down Rocky's order. "I'll just have a burger?" I said, sadly they don't sell liver flavored food here. He wrote it down and i completed my order with my drink.

"I'll get the same drink he's getting." I said. He wrote it down and went to the kitchen.

"So where are we going after late lunch?" I asked Rocky. I wonder if Rocky likes me, he does right? If he didn't he wouldn't ask me to spend the day with him.

"To the pup park." He told me. The man came back with the drinks. We opened our drinks and took a sip out of it. Wow, it was really good! "Where is that again?" I asked as i finished my sip.

"I'll show you after our food comes." Rocky told me. I wonder if i should tell him today, or not?

Scene Change (Rocky's Badge)

Rocky pov

We finished eating, it was good, so we went to the pup park. "Here it is." I said as i ran to the slide. The lookout was in sight, lots of memories. "Wow, this looks like fun!" She told me.

"Yeah... Back when my owner, Ryder, Still lived here we used to come here a lot..." I told her. We went to the slide. I really miss Ryder, i heard one day he's coming back and doing the PAW Patrol again!

"Ryder... Wait you were in the PAW PATROL?!" She said, somewhat surprised. I nodded and we went down the slide as she said. "Wow! That sounds and looks like a cool place to live!" She told me.

I smiled and frowned quickly. I nodded and closed my eyes as we landed on the ground. "It really was..."

Scene change (Paw Patrol badge)

We finished playing at the pup park, it was almost sunset. I told her i wanted to go walk on the beach, yuck.. But it was for Everest so i dealt with it. So we're headed to the beach.

"Wow, that sunset is beautiful." She said, breaking me out of thought. "It is, huh?" I told her. I saw Skye and Chase, i remember him saying that he too will follow my idea and tell his feelings to her.

We were now on the beach i thought. "The time is now..."

I looked at Everest, who appeared to be having the best time she can have. I nervously told her. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it, Rocky?" She asked.

No pov

"I..." Chase said.

"I... Um..." Rocky said as he appeared hot and red.

"I like you, Skye." Chase said, while looking away.

"I l-l-like you!" Rocky semi-shouted, ready for the heartbreak.

"I like you too, Chase." Skye said.

"Really?! I like you too, Rocky!" Everest told the Mixed Breed.

The two male pups were equally surprised, they did it! They both hugged their new girlfriends and both had the same thought in their heads.

"I FINALLY DID IT."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
8.9K 352 48
»Woah, wait, since when do you know my full name-?« »Shut up idiot you're ruining the moment.« [WayV fantasy au] started: 11/12/20 ended: 12/01/21
26.6K 1.9K 22
"the only way that he can recognize you is if you touch him. otherwise, he will think you aren't you". ©KIDJEONGIN2018 - ⁎ #changki [tags: angst, ro...
38.2K 736 5
Joo Jaekyung and Kim Dan have been at it for two years now. Jaekyung needed Dan for him to win his matches, Dan needed money. A world renowned MMA c...