The Hidden Alpha

By user43759793

Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (R)
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (R)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (R)
Chapter 15 (R)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (R)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20

Chapter 9

4.4K 160 13
By user43759793

Sierra

 He looks at me and then nods his head sadly.  Max joins us and holds the door open.  I let Lucas walk through first and then turn my eyes to Arthur.  I let the Moon Goddess consume him with her fire and close the door behind me. 

No-one can smell his burning flesh and it will be over with soon.  We walk back up the stairs and along a corridor until we reach the teachers lounge. I stop and take a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. 

The three teachers in there stop talking and turn towards us. They all bow when they see Lucas walk in, followed with Max and I.

"Could you two please leave. We have something to discuss with Linda here" I ask the two male teachers who get up and leave the lounge. 

Lucas and Max wait for me to continue. I look into Linda's eyes and shake my head. 

"Why didn't you stop him? You've known of his behaviour for three years?" Linda drags her gaze away from mine and looks around the room.

"There is no way out, just like you didn't help or give Nik away out?" I tell her 

"Alpha please who is?" 

Lucas roars, stopping her from saying anything else. 

I grab her chin roughly and bring her eyes back to mind. 

I let her feel all of Nik's pain, from all the beating he received from his father. 

I let go of her chin and step back as we watch her wither and silently scream.

I turn to Lucas "I'm letting her feel Nik's pain, from all that his Father did to him" I explain 

I see Max take a step back. Linda passes out and falls to the floor "Max take her to a cell and chain her up she can stay there while she feels all that she could have stopped" Lucas instructs.

Max hauls her over his shoulder "remind me not to get on your bad side" he says as he walks, pass me, to the door. 

"Max, this stays between us, we have a bigger threat coming" Lucas says and waits for Max's nod before turning back to me.

"Is this why you wanted to come and see the school?" he asks, I nod 

"We could sense a wolf crying out for help" I explain. 

"Thank you, the pack will become even stronger with you standing beside me" he says holding me to him and putting his head on my shoulder. 

"Not everyone will be happy about my powers Lucas?" I tell him and feel him nod his head 

"I know, but most will feel more protected with you here" he assures me. 

"There is one of your Alpha's coming from the East. He isn't happy" I state 

"He'll be here by tomorrow mid-day" I add 

Lucas just holds me tighter and takes a deep breath of my scent, calming himself. 

"Let's go and play with the kids for 30 minutes, while they have break" I suggest and pull him out the door. 

I make my way outside and there is about 30 kids all running around playing. 

"Hey can we join?" I ask a group of kids batting a ball in the diamond.  

They see Lucas and agree.  We take a side each and play with them for 30 minutes. Laughing with them and running with them. The score is pretty even when a small boy picks up the bat.

He puts his tongue between his lips focusing. I feel his wolf trying to retreat and give him a little boost of confidence. As the ball is thrown towards him, he swings the bat and we hear the clear clank of the bat striking the ball. The boy throws the bat and runs as fast as his little legs can carry him getting a home run. 

I see Lucas squinting at me and I smile sweetly back.  

I high five the boy, that has just won the game and cheer with the rest of them. Lucas and I wave bye and promise to come and play with them again soon.  

We both feel the surge of power that comes from the tree line. Lucas shifts on the fly. While Silver and I walk slowly towards the trees, keeping the witch there.  Astro has her pinned under him by the time we get there.

"Trying to hurt the innocent kids?" I say shaking my head.

I turn her head towards me and look into her eyes. 

"Tell your master this!" I say then move back 

"Come on Astro, she has no more magic. She is only a messenger now, once she has given her message, they'll deal with her" I say.  

Astro walks beside me as my hand rests in his fur. 

He knows I've given her master a warning.  One I can only hope he listens too it.

"Tell me where the spare clothes are kept, because I don't want the un-mated, she wolves to ogle you?" I say waiting for him to tell me. 

I hear him whizz which is the same as a chuckle, as he walks up to the back porch of the pack house and sticks his nose into a basket pulling out a pair of shorts. The shift is swift and Lucas is quick at pulling on the shorts. 

I take a T-shirt out of the basket and hand it to him. Then stand on my tip toes so I can see his mark. 

"Wow! It's beautiful" I sigh, seeing the two entwined wolves beside an oak tree. 

I pull my T-shirt away from my neck "is mine the same?" I ask

He rubs his thumb over it, making my knees weak and my panties dampen. 

"I asked if it was the same? Not to get me all hot" I whisper moan. 

"It is and you're right, it is beautiful" he says bending down and kissing my mark. 

I step away and glare at him playfully "you Mister will have to make up for that later?" I threaten and he laughs grabbing me around the waist and pulling me to him. 

He kisses me deeply until we are both panting hard. "If I wasn't so hungry, I'd drag you to your office and make you pay for that." 

I hear Lucas laugh and watch in awe as it transforms his already handsome face into something far more breath taking.  I kiss him again and then drag him through the back door to the dining room. 

We get our lunch and sit down at an empty table.  A little girl walks up to us and stands looking at me.

"Hello sweety, what's your name?" I ask 

"Emma" she replies and gives me a little smile. 

"Hi Emma, nice to meet you. Alpha tells me you've just got a new baby brother.  As the older sister, you'll have to look out for him. Help him learn what's what" I say she nods and looks down.

"What's wrong, sweety?" I ask 

"Daddy said my baby brother is ill and might not make it" she sobs. 

I pick Emma, up and sit her on my knee stroking her back. I close my eyes and feel for her baby brother, finding he is a little weak, but with just a little help his heartbeat strengthens. 

I open my eyes and look down at Emma. "I've just prayed to the Moon Goddess and I believe she heard me. Why don't you go and see your brother once you've finished your finished lunch and see?" I say 

"Weally" she asks

"Really" I answer correcting her.  She nods and gives me a hug.

"Your bright like the full moon" she says. 

I smile at her "thank you, sweety." 

I put her back on her feet and she runs off to finish her lunch. 

"You're very good with kids" Lucas says 

"I've worked with them since I was in my early teen's" I tell him. 

We talk about the pack and some of my duties. I remember I have still to call my Dad. 

When we finish lunch, I follow Lucas back to his office.  Sit on the sofa so I can make the call to my Dad. 

"Sierra honey, are you alright?" he asks a little worried by my calling. 

"I'm find Dad I've found my true mate and doing much better" I assure him. 

"Wow, Jesup thought he felt a change through you. I'm so happy for you, hang on" my Dad says

I hear his muffled voice, probably talking to Mum.  Telling her to cloak the house so we won't be heard. 

"There, now tell me who is he?"

I grin at the phone as I say "Alpha Lucas Masters of the River Wolf pack" I hear my Mother gasp in the background and my Dad suck in a breath. 

"Bloody hell, baby girl that is some upgrade from the prick you rejected" my Dad says

I hear my Mum hit the back of his head and snarl "language." 

I roll my eyes at Lucas and he grins having heard both sides of the conversation. 

"Dad I'm calling to let you know it's a demon and wolf hybrid that is after me. Jesup and Mum can hurt him if he tries to get into their dreams. If you meet him, fire and strength is best weapon. Your wolves will know the best way to take out his lackies that are near you. Please be careful" I plead not wanting to lose any of them. 

"So, your telling us, that they are close and you are now safe?" my Dad qualifies 

"Yes, Dad. Tell Jesup to do it slowly" I say smiling as I feel my Dads smile. 

"We will all have to visit soon" my Mum says into the phone. 

"Soon Mum promise, love you all" I say and hear love you, before the call ends. 

"They sound nice" Lucas says as I get up and walk around his desk and sit on his lap. 

"They are the best. I'm looking forward to meeting your Mum, when she gets back" I tell him. 

I turn my head slightly so I can see what he's working on. I clap my hands when I see the accounts.

"Please let me do this, it helps me relax and forget my problems. I did all my parents accounts?" I ask excited by all the numbers I see.

"Really, accounting helps you relax?" Lucas asks a little shocked 

"I dread with all my heart, when it comes to the accounts.  As Alpha though, I have to look over them and put them in some order before passing them to Max and telling him to do the rest. He hates me for it." 

I just nod picking up the papers and folders. 

"Is there a spare computer or laptop I can use?" I ask as I grab a pencil and stand-up when Lucas stands up, he moves to a draw and pulls out a laptop. 

"Max has the accounts all loaded in here." I take it from him and go to the sofa and sit crossed legged with the laptop balanced on my crossed legs. It is not long before, I'm completely focused on my task. 

Silver sleeps at the back of my mind, letting me relax while entering and balancing the accounts.

Once I've finished them, I look through the rest of the files Max has stored. The whole pack is very wealthy but I see some areas that could do better with a few changes. 

I see that Alpha Strong's pack has the biggest out lay, in expenses even though its not as big as some of the other sub-packs.

I start to see where the biggest expenses are and see that its his personal account and that of his daughters. I reduce their accounts to a more equal footing to the other Alpha's. 

"Lucas I've reduced the amount that will be given to Alpha Strong and his daughter. If they want to buy personal things, then they can use their own money. They are already getting paid enough by the pack.  His daughter Stella made petty cash pay a $223 dollar taxi fare last month" I inform him. 

Please vote, comment and enjoy ✨😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
461K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
872K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
1.7M 51.6K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...