Samurai |BNHA|

By akatsukislut

Book II of Heroes Don't Exist "It's as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself b... More

Disclaimer
Trailer
Susanoo Storage
Bonus Chapter
I'm Fine! [1]
Cant We All Just Get Along [2]
I promise [3]
In due Time [4]
A date [5]
No...[6]
Story Time [7]
Heroes Come Home [8]
Erina[9]
Past-tense [10]
Apocalypse [11]
Ronin [12]
Dread [13]
Meeting [14]
Hero you Deserve [15]
Yakuza Raid [16]
First Step into Darkness [17]
Fucked up big time [18]
Gomen, Izanami [20]
Revelation [21]
Bring her Back... [22]
Shoto & Bakugou Vs Izanami [23]
Stage 4: HeartBreak [24]
Madness [25]
Villain [26]
Welcome to the Darkside [27]
Aftermath [28]
School Festival [29]
A Promise [30]
What I deserve [31]
Cutting Ties [32]
Endeavor [33]
Flaming trash [34]
A mission [35]
Suicide Forest [36]
Kirishima? [37]
Ronin vs She-Devil [38]
What the fuck is going on?! [39]
Crossover [40]
Parallel Worlds [41]
Farewell [42]
Mission: JailBreak [43]
Yep thats me [44]
All for One [45]
Confrontation [46]
Return [47]
Murderer! [48]
Seppuku [49]
Tell me [50]
Trial [51]
You... [52]
Civil War [53]
Purgatory [54]
Todoroki brothers [55]
A mothers love...[56]
You've come far...[57]
Susanoo Smash [58]
Not Ok [59]
The End [60]
Time Skip
Time Skip II

Soul Snare [19]

3.2K 211 50
By akatsukislut

||

As if on cue, Izuku's head pounded and he crumbled to the ground clutching his head. He could hear Eri calling his name but it was drowned out before silence. Izuku peeked an eye open to see himself no longer in the white void but now in a black one. And in front of him stood Iznami herself gazing at him hollowly

"Why..." He began, but the girl didn't answer.

"Im already delivering Overhaul to him, what more does the bastard want from me..." Izanami hissed, making Izuku flinch slightly but he froze as a voice sounded from behind him. She wasn't talking to him.

"He not only wants you to prove your loyalty but he also wants to see if you've really changed. If you're really willing to become a villain..."

Izuku looking behind him slowly to see a woman whom looked eerily similar to Izanami herself with longer silver hair, adorned in a black cloak.

"What does he want me to do..."

W-Whats going on...is this...a memory...

"You must rid him of his greatest threat. That boy, the one who will proceed the symbol of peace."

Izuku's eyes widened in shock at the conversation.

"...no..." Izanami uttered completely taking Izuku by surprise.

"Izuku Midoriya is your security into the league. Dont be foolish as to think the road you will now take will end without sacrifice."

"I'll remain a fool forever then if it means a friend gets a to live another day."

Shi-Chan... For someone who had betrayed and killed him not to long ago, she sure wasn't acting like it.

After a few moments, the woman sighed, "There is another way but it is risky. A special move of mine that I had cultivated with my storage quirk. It's an extremely dangerous move that allows the user to transport a soul to the storage realm as means to stall death...if the outer body receives immediate care in under a certain span of time, then it will work successfully but if you plan to initiate something akin to a killing blow...it could do more harm than good..."

A scowl graced Izanamis face but the woman held her hand up, stopping the girl from speaking. "Susanoo's true master is All for One, however there is a way to trick Susanoo into shifting ownership. You must make Susanoo believe that Midoriya is it's master."

"How..."

"His blood. It contains, the quirk genes for One for All. One for all was originally derived from All for One." It was as if a light bulb went off in Izanami's head her mouth parting in realization.

"How do you know all of this..."

"I've overheard Shigaraki mention it once while he was talking to All for One. It's the reason why that boy is such a threat, outside of All for One, Izuku Midoriya is the only one who can Control and bind with Susanoo. That is your Susanoo's ability, the ability to bind with the masters quirk."

A memory of himself controlling Susanoo during Summer camp resurfaced making Izukus eyes widen. That's why that happened... Izanamis quirk was already powerful as it was but blending it with One for all was godly.

"Is there a way to shift ownership..."

"From what I gathered, it's much similar to how One for All is passed, merely through exchanging DNA. However, since Midoriya is technically already Susanoo's master, all he needs to do is acknowledge that he's your master and the damage you've done to him will be void. As you already know, Any harm done to Susanoo's master by the host is void which means..."

"Even if I kill Izuku, He can come back."

"Yes, but he has to acknowledge he is the master and take ownership. However, be warned Susanoo can do no harm to it's master. I'm not sure of the side effects once Izuku is brought back from soul snare. "

"How the hell is he supposed to know that if his ghost is trapped in my storage dimension..." Izanami groaned.

"You really are not aware of the extent that your storage quirk can reach? The storage dimension is just a space in your psyche. If you're creative enough, you can control what's in the dimension. With my help, your storage can become a living hell if you choose. But, A few illusions and memories is all you need to send a message to him."

Suddenly the memory changed and Izuku was watching a copy of himself laying in a fatal position on the ground.

"Izanami please!"

"It's me..." He whispered, watching the scene play out before him.

"Don't do this...t-this isn't you...you made a promise..."

Time seemed to slow in that moment as her blade came down upon his body. In that moment, Izuku was able to see the girls face.
More specifically her eyes.

"You were...crying..."

Izuku went to reach out for the girl but his head began pounding once more. Hundreds of voices whispered in his ear until his eyes snapped open at the sound of one voice. Her voice...

"Izuku..."

But it wasn't her. No, before him stood the giant eery orbs of the Susanoo itself. The avatar didn't answer, it merely gazed at him causing the boy to gulp harshly. He then remembered the conversation between Izanami and that woman.

I have to acknowledge that I'm it's master....

Pushing himself to his feet slowly, he clenched his fists tightly, glaring into the avatars eyes with determination.

"Um...h-hi...I'm your master..." He meekly muttered and his eyes turned to saucers as Izanamis infernal arrow appeared in the beings hand and it aimed the arrow right at the boy.
Izuku collapsed back scrambling back away from the projectile but stiffened as his back came in contact with a chest.

"Ne, ne, even in death you're such a wimp. How do you expect Susanoo to acknowledge a crybaby as it's master?"

"S-shi-chan?!" The boy gasped, nearly having a whiplash. Her eyes were warm and soft, different from the pair of cold ones he had last seen. Millions of questions ran rapid through the boys mind as he gazed at the female.

Izuku couldn't help the tears that began to breach his eyelids. The only thing he do was ask the one thing he was sure that everyone wanted to know.

"Why..."

Izanami's own eyes faltered at the tears streamed from the boys face and his heart twinged as she reached up placing a hand on his hair. "Gomen, Izuku..."

And for some reason, that was all he needed to here. He was content with her response. Content that she felt something. It was proof that she did care. But still...He wanted to know why...why was she doing all of this...

"We've come along way from where we began havent we..." She muttered.

Memories of the moments they shared together plagued his mind making his heart weight heavy. He couldn't stop the tears that streamed from his face, the sounds of his heartache from her betrayal breaching his lips whilst his form trembled.

"I've always been by your side, but from here on out...when you wake up, things will be different."

"Please...Izanami...I don't know what it is, Shigaraki has over you but you don't have to fight this alone. Just come home, we can help you. We need you...I need you..." But his words fell on deaf ears as the girl placed herself behind him, her hands on his shoulders giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"Remember when Bakugou was held hostage by that villain, and you charged ahead without Hesitation. Despite the fact that the odds were against you, even if you were quirkless; you'd do anything to save a friend..."

Izukus lips pursed in nostalgia, remembering the day that changed his life. "I wasn't there with you, was I?"

"..."

"So stop doubting yourself."

Izukus rubbed at his eyes silently listening to the girls parting words.

"It's time for you to be strong without me, Deku."

Bangs shadowing his eyes, the boy clenched his tightly. "No..." He paused as green lightning began enveloping his form. "I made a promise to you that I would become a true hero...and what kind of hero would I be if I can't even save my number one hero!"

"We'll get strong enough so instead of you protecting us, we'll be able to protect you and become true heroes!"

"..."

"I don't care what you've done...or what other people may think. So you're right, it is time for me to be strong..." One for All coursing through his veins, he launched himself at Susanoo. For as long as Izuku has known, he had always been chasing after Izanami. She had always done things alone. Everytime he fell, she was there to pick him back up and now it was time for him to return the favor.

"Strong enough to save you for a change!"

Izuku jolted wide awake, inhaling deeply as if he had be choking on water. He cracked an eye open to see the familiar white ceiling of the ER.

"We got him!"

Izuku felt a burning pain in his abdomen where the Katana had stabbed clean through and cried out.

"His injury? What's happening to it..."

"Someone get recovery girl!"

Amidst the commotion, Izuku was able to catch a glimpse of his stomach which was wrapped in bandages. A faint purplish flame flickered from underneath the bandages around the stitches they had done. Quickly, he clawed off the bandages in hopes of alleviating the pain but his eyes widened at the injury on his stomach that had killed him. Well...lack of injury. I-it's gone...

"I-I'm alive..."

Crimson eyes snapped wide open, hands gripping the edge of her train seat. On a lone train headed straight for Kyoto japan was the person behind his revival. After a few seconds, she slumped back with the smallest of smiles. The girl winced, feeling a burning pain in her abdomen where a stab wound slowly formed. Susanoo had now believed Izuku was her master and since she hurt her master...

Fuck...

She was paying the price. However, she had a feeling this would happen. So she weakly put her hand on the seat beside her. A small puff of smoke appeared and from it revealed the trembling form of a small horned girl.

"Eri..."

||
~Author-sama
I legit just spent the entire day writing these chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
477 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
2.8K 147 18
[Book 1 of Tenya Iida x OC Series v.2] ✔️ Haunted with the quirk of her mother, Yuki Osoroshi was forced to live an unkind life throughout her childh...