Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 43

42 4 0
By AntheiaW

*Christian's pov*

*They are cheating bastards, they do their part but they always find a way to ruin it for the other person.

I notice that Natasha puts her hands on her belly, please don't let it be what I think it is, I grab her hands and look at her with my eyes watery, and say.

-Christian: Please tell me this deal has nothing to do with our unborn babies.

*She looks at me in confusion then she say.

-Natasha: No, of course not, I would never. Why would you think that?

-Christian: Because your hands went directly to your belly when Zafre told you that.

-Natasha: No, it's an misunderstanding, I was just thinking about what she said and I happen to put my hands their. It has nothing to do with our babies.

*I Sigh in relief.

-Natasha: Not our babies, but it involves another baby.

*I look at her confused. Everyone looks at her confused.

-Zafre: I'm not following.

-Natasha: They asked me to help a pregnant women that will appear here on the next full moon, we shall take care of the baby and it's important to protect the child from any harm no matter what.

In exchange I could take nati back. I had to do it,  because she was already half way in the river of souls.

I was thinking about it and I told them that it was to easy, I asked them more about it they say that it shouldn't be to difficult because I am expecting already and twins so one more baby won't Make much difference. They said that no harm will come to my family and friends if I accept the deal and I accepted.

We made a blood deal, and after the deal they told me that if we fail to protect the child before he or she is old enough to take care of her or himself then they will not only claim Nati's soul but mine too. And everyone else that participated in bringing her back would experience grave consequences.

*She say the last part in a whisper, but we heard her. I was furious, but I can't take my anger out on her. Everyone else gasped when they heard what she said.

-Annette: Are you out of your mind?

-Mel: You shouldn't make deals for your soul in exchange.

-Natasha: I didn't exchange my soul, they said that if I don't succeed in protecting the baby then they would come for my soul.

-Zafre: Blood deals are sacred, did they tell you who this woman and the baby is, why are they so important?

-Natasha: The only thing they said is that the mother is a witch. And the baby will be too.

*Zafre looks spooked, she looses her balance and tries to sit.
Her boyfriend grabs her and her eyes turn purely white, her boyfriend say that she is having one of her episodes, meaning she is having a vision. After her eyes turn to normal, her boyfriend ask her.

-Kyle: What was it?

*She say.

-Zafre: It is him, they found a vessen and someone willing to die to bring him back.

*Everyone asked who is him? By the looks on their faces, Jake and Kyle knew what she was talking about.

-Jake: A powerful and ancient witch who was purely evil, if you think we are evil, you are wrong.. he is evil in flesh and blood. like the devil himself. They are gonna, reincarnate him.

-Zafre: This poor woman doesn't know what she got herself into. For this baby to be born, the mother carrying it has to die. And he absorbs all of the magic and essence of the mother that dies.

*I didn't like what I was hearing.

-Chandrely: I don't understand why would they ask a human for such a task?

-Kyle: They must know that she is mated with a wolf. Meaning that he would do anything to keep her safe.

-Zafre: This is bad, because if this baby is born and he grow up, bad things will happen.

-Christian: They won't come here then, I don't want that thing here.

-Natalia: I made a deal. Remember. If we don't do this, something bad will happen to all of you and we die.

*She say the last part showing between her and her sister. I sigh and nod.

-Christian: I will risk my own life for you, you know that right? But I don't know about this, we will look another way to get you out of that deal.

-RING

*Then my house phone rings, I take it and it's the witch I made a deal with to save Vi, he say that if I dont do this Vi will pay the consequences. I started having a heated discussion sith him, but at the end I accept even tho I didn't want to.
I tell everyone what it was about.

-Jake: If you give me permission, I can conjour a spell so that no one would hear what we speak in this house.

*I nod and he does that. After he finished we speak again.

-Zafre: Everyone knows that you shouldn’t make deals with reapers.

-Natasha: I didn’t know that.

-Jake: How come she doesn’t know these things? She is mated to a werewolf.

-Natasha: What do you want me to do! What do you expect from me? I have like 3 months that I came back and-

-Christian: 5 months.

*I say interrupting her. She glares at me and continue.

-Natasha: Yeah whatever. The thing is, how should I have known that something like this would happen, never in my wildest and strangest dreams would I have imagine that I would be in a situation like this.

-Enzo: But aren’t you someone that likes to read? How come you didn’t read about this in the books that I’m sure Christian have in his library about supernatural beings.

*Patrick makes a noice with his nosw and laughs. We look at him strangely.

-Natasha: what?

-Pat: I’m sorry sunshine, but don't they know you?

*He looks at us all.

-Pat: Don’t you people know Natasha at all? She is a coward when it comes to supernatural things, it scares her.

-Zafrs: I don't see her scared of us.

*She turns her attention to Natasha.

-Zafre: You’re scared of us all?

-Natasha: No.. I do read I love it.

-Christian: She is always in the library.

-Natasha: Not always, but I spend some time in there.

*She say while she glares at me.

-Natasha: So yeah I do like to read but about fantasy, thing about witches, werewolves, fairies and vampires but not about ghosts, zombies, demons or reapers. That shit scares the hell out of me. I simply doesn’t like that kind of stuff.
As soon as I notice a book that is about something like that I put it back. It really scares me to death.

*Almost everyone shakes their heads at her.

-Tina: Why do they wanna protect this baby so much.

-Jake: Because it is the only soul that can bring hell on earth. Everything that is evil can come here threw him.
It is said that he is the Devils spawn himself, that lucifer made him with a witch. In the ancient days.

-Nati: So half demon, half witch.

-Kyle: No, half angel, half witch, luckier may be an outcast from heaven but he is still an angel.

-Jake: And evil one in this case.

*Kyle nods and Jake smiles at Nati's and everyone else's reaction.

-Zafre: He can be reincarnated because of his half angel. Because evil or not, lucifer is a divine being. Much powerfully than all of us combined.

You see how there are already bad things happening on earth, with him here, he will be able to bring lucifer to earth, not only him but everything else that is evil.

-Annette: Like voldemort in harry potter?

*Andrés kiss his mate on the cheek when she said that and everyone else chuckle at this, even Zafre did. But then she turns serious again.

-Zafre: This isn't the time for jokes child. Only him has the power to bring his father on earth and let him roam free to do his biding.
Don't you understand? He is like the perfect vessen for him.
People make pacts with demons and some even posses people but they can be banished back to hell.

But with him non of that will be possible, he has the power to bring them and make them almost indestructible. It will be caos. No one would be able to stop him, and do you know what lucifer wants? Hell on earth, he will slave us supernatural and cause every human beings death. He will end his father's most precious creations.

-Natasha: I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.

*Natasha looks like she is about to cry, Patrick hugs her.. and I growl. Natasha roll her eyes and say.

-Natasha: Don’t start.. I thought thay we left all this behind us. Pat is like my brother there is no need to be jealous, don’t you see that Tina doesn’t mind, she knows that there is nothing going on between us. So stop it.

-Christian: I'm sorry. It's just that I can't help it.

*Tina looks at me and smile while she shake her head.

-Annette: And where does the Moongoddes fall in all of this? Aren't werewolves her creation?

-Zafre: Yes, she is more like a divine, she and the others were made by God. So again I say, we all are God's creation. He gave them their powers and all.

-Christian: And how do you know that?

*She smiles.

-Zafre: How do you think I knew that Natasha and you were soulmates? She speaks to me threw my dreams. And sometimes she shows me things threw my visions.

-Pat: But why didn't they look someone else for this?

-Zafre: They found Natasha desperate and ready to do anything. They took advantage of that. As I said before, they are sneaky bastards. They know that no one else would have made a deal with them.
See if they asked Enzo who knows about their true nature he wouldn't have accepted, but Natasha didn't know.
And besides someone must willingly agree to it. Not under pressure or forced.

Natalia was the perfect source, there isn't a grater link than the one that twins have. They use it to their advanged.
It must have been a human who knows about the supernatural, a supernatural person wouldn't have done it for sure they could even kill the baby when they knew and that doesn't help them.

With you they have insurance, about the baby, and with the blood deal.

-Christian: Then why not other humans?

Zafre: You see, other humans won't be able to protect the baby if a supernatural being went to kill the baby. They need someone naive enough to accept and that would be able to protect the baby. Just like Natasha. She didn't know about them and their ways, and she also is able to protect the baby threw you.

*After that Zafre tells us that the reason that Natasha is so attached to the boy is because one of the babies is most likely to end up being his mate. That's the reason why she has been that way with him.

-Natasha: Isn't he to old to be a babies mate?

*She say with a frown,

-Andres: In wolves years not, he will still look young when the twins come of age.

-Enzo: What Are we going to do about the baby witch/devil situation.

-Natasha: Nothing, just accept it and take care of it, till it's old enough to take care of her or himself.

-Tina: Isn't it possible to take his powers away?

-Zafre: It's unheard off.

-Mel: How did they kill this witch if it's so powerful.

-Zafre: He has never got the chance to get adult, not even did he get the chance to get adolescence because people always kill him being a child, they fear him that much. In one of his lifetimes it was born as a little girl who just with 6 years old, could summon demons to earth. That is something that an adult witch with a lot of experience and training can do. Not a child.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*We were talking about making a glamour spell for the baby when he is born, so no one would know that he is a witch, they would think he is a wolf if anyone knows about this, they would come for him to kill him.

*Then suddenly someone appears out of no where. The Mother of death.

-MoD: Sorry to crash the party. But I had to make an appearance since we couldn't heard what you were talking about anymore.

*She says smiling at us all then she looks at me and wink. I shrug. We all stand in a defensive position protecting our mates, Zafre and the witches stand in allert mode too.

*She laughs and tells Zafre that she has to help take care of the baby.
To this Zafre say no, and she laughs and remembers her about the favor she did for her.
Zafre asks her why she is doing this. Why now and to us.

*She tells Zafre that everything was planned a long time ago, that they were the once provoking and speaking to the rogues to attack us and to eventually kill one of the twins, they did the same with Darla and Sophie. So that things could get to this point, the moment that one of them die and the other will follow after. She laughs an evil laugh.

-MoD: We made sure everything would play out in our favor, everything that has happend till now, was because the people were manipulated by us.

You see each time he dies it takes more and more sacrifices to bring him back, this time the baby is almost done sucking all of the woman's life, it is absorbing all the magic already from her, and he isn't even born yet.

*She smiles and turns to Natasha, I growl menacingly at her as I step in front of Natasha.

-MoD: But didn't they tell you how everything will turn out?

*Natasha looks at her with curious eyes. And a questioning look.

-Natasha: What?

-MoD: Well the baby the other woman is carrying has to be pass in to you. So you will be the one giving birth to the baby.

-Natasha: Say what?

-Christian: I beg your pardon?

*Both of us answer in shock. Everyone looks wide eyed at us.

-Natasha: No, no no no no.. that wasn't the deal. The deal was that I will help take care of it.

*She says pacing. MoD smiles and say.

-MoD: And that is part of it. You will be the surrogate mother, it won't be yours or your hot man over here. When the other mother die I will come right away and put the baby into you.

*She say and then she turns to wink at me, I look at her disgusted and with rage.

-Christian: Sneaky bastards.

*I loung at her but she just disappear and reappear again in another spot laughing. She say.

-MoD: Honey I love that you think that you could lay a finger on me. I'm just here in an astral way. But if I were here in flesh and blood, well that would be another story, I would have some fun with you.

*Natasha looks at her while tears fall on her cheek. I was fuming.

-Natasha: They said that no harm will come to my family and we made a blood deal. If I carry that child I will die.

*MoD make a pout with her mouth and looks and Natasha sad.

-MoD: Ahw honey, you are right, no harm will come to your family, but no one said nothing about you, your babies will be just fine, but you on the other hand. Well...

*She say laughing as she disappears for good now. Natasha cries. And everyone is left in shock.
I start trashing everything, sending tables and chairs into the wall. Everyone got our of my way, Rage was consuming me. I let out a scream of frustration.
Zafre walks towards Natasha and say.

-Zafre: I told you, reapers are sneaky bastards.  You can be sure about something, if you got a deal from them that no harm will come to your family, then it's true. They are known to abide to what they promise too, but the thing is, they always find a way to screw the person that made the deal with them over. Like now. Your babies will be fine, but you...

*she stays quiet. I take deep breaths and try to calm myself. This way we won't be able to do anything or find a solution.

-Christian: I will make a deal with the devil himself if I need to to save you baby.

*I say walking towards Natasha.

-Natasha: No more deals, a deal is what got me into this mess the first place.

-Zafre: We could try and weaken the baby's strength so that the woman that is carrying him now can keep carrying him till he is born.

*Natasha looks at her hopefull. I was pacing around but when I heard her I stopped.

-Christian: You can do that?

-Zafre: I think so, and with him being just a baby, it is possible. I'll just need some help.

*She say looking at the witches, and they understand right away, they nod at her and say they'll help.

-Jake: Maybe we could accelerate the women's pregnancy or take that baby out so no one should carry him anymore.

-Natasha: Is that possible?

-Jake: I will have to see in some of my books at home.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
*DAYS LATER...

*The night of the full moon was here and everyone was here, and just as they said, a pregnant women appeared out of the blue in front of my territory.
We assist her and took her to the pack hospital because she was in a bad shape.

*Just as they started to do the ritual the woman's condition worsen   and it didn't look like she was gonna make it. We needed to do this quick before that woman appears and put that baby into my mate.

*Jake found a spell that could help Natasha if this doesn't work out, again it was dark magic.
It consisted of taking or channeling the soul and essence from another person and pass it to the woman who is carrying the baby. So she could finalize the pregnancy. But where would we find a person willing to do that, no where.

*So without saying anything to anyone I asked Jake to acompany me to catch some rogues so we could use them for that. I made sure they are killers and rapers before I took them.

*Zafre will try to do it her way but if it doesn't, Jake will jump in and do what he has to do. Of course he isn't doing this for free, I am paying him a lot of money for this.

*We asked the doctor to do a c section and take that devil child out, but they couldn't get even close, something was keeping them away, and we think it's the baby. We can't harm the child otherwise Natasha and Nati will pay the consequences.

*Fortunately Zafre's idea did work for the baby, But the woman was still weak, so Jake did his part, he suck all the life out of one of the rogues and pass it into the woman. The mommy style.

*It was grose to see. But the woman is stable and Natasha is fine. That is all that matters to me.

3326 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
1K 10 31
Alcina Grey was born into the Greyhound pack. When she turned five they were attacked by the silver moon pack and she was taken as a slave. Since tha...
1.2K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
3.9K 326 38
What happens if you find your mate when you thought you had already? What if you have to choose between a guy that is everything you want, and one th...