Be With Me

By SpiritualBahar

James and Rafaela fell in love while he was dating her best friend. Despite trying to resist, the couple sucu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 76

495 32 18
By SpiritualBahar

As they entered the restaurant they realized why they said it was romantic. That part of the resort was, without a doubt for the couples in love. The women were given a flower at the entrance, all tables illuminated with candle lights, and the food was aphrodisiac. The names of the plates made them giggle, and names like "Orgasm" or "Sex on the Beach" made them laugh. It sure was a surprise, not what they were expecting but they coped with it. Rafaela raised her eyes of the menu and studied James's face. He looked amused. More than amused, he looked like a kid in a store full of the best toys ever. She smiled alone while seeing a smile showing on his lips and then he noticed she was watching him.

"What?" He asked still grinning.

"You are really enjoying this romantic place, aren't you?" She smiled at him.

"Romantic my ass!" He whispered. "This place is kinky!" He laughed then. "Kinky as fuck..." He added which caused her to laugh.

"Indeed." Rafaela agreed in the end.

His eyes sparkled and he held her hand, she knew all too well that horny smile on his face. "So, what are you going to have?" He asked with a naughty tone, enjoying every bit of their new adventure.

"I think I'll have the "Erotic Explosion"." She said looking in his eyes. "You?"

"Orgasm." He chuckled and she laughed.

"Of course, what else right?" She rolled her eyes and he bent over her to kiss her lips.

"Jeez... I haven't had any of this food yet and I already want to bang you." He whispered in her ear. "Hard..." He added. Her insides twisted but she remained firm.

"Hey!" She protested laughing.

"Oh Rafi..." He bit his lower lip. "Tonight, we're gonna tear that cabin down." He said narrowing his eyes at her.

"That sounds quite promising...." She told him making him laugh a little louder.

"You're in for a good treat... I warn you..." He was all turned on.

Asking for the drinks was another riot for them, still when their beverages arrived, they liked it. Non-alcoholic but tasty. They talked cheerfully while having it, holding hands, kissing here and there. Rafaela didn't know if the drink was already doing its job, but she found herself wanting to drag James out of there and into a bed quite urgently. Her senses were all awaken, she felt herself shaking inside, throbbing even.

"I think I'm horny." She whispered laughing and he kissed her lips amused.

"Rafi... Rafi..." He whispered against her lips and looking in her eyes, though he didn't say anything else, she read the promise of fire in them.

"I think we better order our food." She suggested and they did so. Rafaela opted for a plate called "Tantrum Seduction" and James for "Love Potion." She curled an eyebrow at his choice.

"That doesn't sound like you. I thought you were going for something rougher." She teased him.

"I am leaving the rougher for you tonight..." His glare intense. Rafaela felt her panties getting wet. He was driving her insane just by leaving her guessing.

"Still..." She insisted though. James shrugged.

"That one sounded good, and with all the ingredients to make us go home right after." He winked at her.

"Still thinking about that?" She teased looking straight in his eyes. Under the table and the cloth, she let her hand slid up until his inner thigh. He tensed but didn't give in.

"Can't think of anything else since I got here." He told her, looking in her eyes and pretending nothing was happening under the table.

"Are you alright?" She asked with a perk smile on her lips as she was feeling him getting hard near her hand.

"Never been better." He said kissing her lips. "You are going to get it so hard, Rafi..." He whispered then against them.

Rafaela grabbed him under his chin to keep his face close and to make him look at her. "If that is supposed to scare me, I must tell you that it's just turning me on and on. I am so wet right now..."

James pulled her hand away and made a move to her ear. "I am going to fuck your brains out."

Then, the food arrived, and they strayed, letting the employee serve them. Her plate had some oysters that she gave to James, she couldn't stand them, other than that, they didn't complain. The food was delicious and spicy, and they were very pleased with the surprise. Though different, everything was good.

After dinner a band began to play live and they decided to stay a little longer, they were playing old rock hits, the environment was warm and joyful, couples holding hands. Romantic. Then the band began to play "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd and Rafaela quivered a bit as that song moved her in inexplicable ways. Her eyes filled with tears, but she resisted not to cry and only when they got to the chorus, her tears fell down.

"Getting emotional again?" James whispered in her ear.

"You know what this song does to me." She smiled softly and cleaning her eyes.

"Do you know what you do to me?" He asked resting a hand on her face. His thumb caressed her cheek gently and she looked at him in his eyes waiting for him to continue. "You make me feel happy and loved. You make me smile like a fool when I think of you. You make me feel alive. Because of you I know that I can love unconditionally."

"Oh James..." She breathed, holding him tight. Her tears fell down again, that time because of his words. Then she pulled away and looked in his eyes again. "Do you have anything to tell me?" She asked remembering how he paced around in the living room right before they came to the restaurant. James shook his head, and his eyes sparkled but that time with tears. "James?" She said his name on a questioning tone, for she knew something was bothering him tremendously. "Why are you buying me these presents? Have you lied to me? I mean... you cheated on me that time and you want to tell me the truth and bought me all this so I can forgive you? Is that it?"

James looked at her a bit shocked and the tears that menaced to fall ended up falling that moment. "NO! OH GOD..." He shook his head. "No Rafi, no... is that what you think?"

"I don't know. You've been acting weird, so weird things are also coming to my mind. I thought it might be a possibility." She explained.

"No. I didn't cheat on you." He whispered so their conversation couldn't be heard on the tables near.

"Thank God." She blurted holding him tight again. "Don't be mad at me."

"I won't." James pulled away and pressed his lips against her forehead. "I love you." Then they both looked at the dance floor and there were some couples dancing close. "Do you want to dance?" He asked in her ear and Rafaela nodded.

James held her hand and walked her to the dance floor. Then he held her tight against his body, his face leaning on her face as he bent over her. Their bodies began to move slowly to the sound of music and Rafaela turned her head to kiss his lips softly, their eyes met after the kiss and he rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you deeply..." He whispered. "I love you unconditionally, forever and beyond."

"I love you too." She smiled. The grip on her hand tightened and the arm around her waist pulled her even more to him. A pleading glare in his eyes.

"Do you love me enough to..." James was going to say it, but a guy interrupted them.

"Excuse me." The guy said and killed the moment. They stopped dancing and looked at him. "I am sorry to interrupt but Nothing Else Matters is one of the songs we usually play, since you're here I'd like you to give us the honor of playing it with us?"

James looked at her and she nodded. "Ok." He said then.

Rafaela got back to her chair while people applauded James who had just got to the small stage. The guy gave James a guitar and he tested it a bit, then sat on the bench and adjusted the microphone.

"I've played for smaller crowds." He giggled looking around to what must have been 50 people in the room, everyone laughed. "Alright..." James cleaned his hands on his jeans. "I've written this song a couple of time ago while I was on the road. It can have many meanings to you. It can be about friendship or about love, for me it's all about love. Seven years ago, I met a girl that changed my vision about love and life. We've been put through some rough tests, tests that shouldn't even exist. Still, we passed them all and we survived. She's here with me tonight..." He pointed out at her. "We trust each other and in feelings and that's why we're still standing. I wrote this song for her while I missed her deeply on the road. So tonight, as every other night that I play it, I dedicate it to the woman I wrote this for."

Rafaela's eyes watered and he began to play. James closed his eyes and one could see all his emotions mirrored on his face and in the way he sang the words. Rafaela couldn't but realize one more time how different he was holding a guitar in his hands; he was more confident. She sang along as anybody else and he smiled at her sometimes when he saw her doing so. When the song ended she applauded standing. He could be a huge rock star to the world, but to her he was the man she loved above all. James remained quiet, with his eyes closed, head bend down.

"Rafi..." He mumbled her name on the microphone and then looked at her. "Will you marry me?" He asked and she stayed startled looking at him, then sat back on her chair a bit shocked.

People looked at her waiting for her reaction. James crossed the strap of the guitar off his shoulder and went up to her, crouching in front of her then. He took his hand to his pocket and opened a black velvet box.

"Will you sweetie?" He asked again. His hands were shaking so much, she could see it. He was so nervous.

Rafaela cupped his face between her hands and kissed his lips. "Yes, I'll marry you." She whispered then. They stared at each other a few more seconds and then began to laugh nervously, and they hugged.

Remembering the ring, she pulled away and extended her hand at him and he placed it on her finger. People began to applaud and they both laughed again and hugged each other again.

"What a relief!" He exclaimed. "I thought I wasn't able to do this!" His hands still slightly shaking.

"Were you afraid?"

"I don't know... but every time I wanted to do it, I got stuck."

"And you were freaking me out for nothing." Rafaela looked at the solitaire and then kissed his lips. "It's beautiful."

"Want to go home now?" He grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Will you take me to bed?"

He put an arm around her shoulders. "I love how our ideas match in perfection." He said in her ear. "And I still remember all the promises we made when we got here..."

The made their way back to the cabin smiling like fools. They stopped here and there to share a kiss, even if it was freezing outside, then continued walking. As soon as the door was closed, they went up to the bedroom and James took her in his arms the second she got rid of her coat. Kissing her with passion, he lied her down on the bed, falling on top of her.

"Oh, that food..." He kissed her neck and she giggled.

Over her clothes, he ran his hands up her body, but she shuddered the same way as if she was already naked and his palm was touching her skin. Their lips united again, hungrily, and hands began working on the clothes. She took off his shirt and threw it away, he did the same with hers, then they quickly disposed themselves of the rest of the clothes and got naked. James pulled the covers over them, retaking her in his arms to torture her a bit more.

She was horny, she was ready for him and definitely, he was so hard for her already too. Still, he decided to kiss every inch of her body, biting here and there, driving her crazy with lust. Reaching her lips, he pecked her and then looked in her eyes.

"You're gonna be mine forever." He whispered.

"I would already be yours forever."

Their lips united again, and Rafaela felt his hand parting her legs and then entering her gently. When all in, he paused, and she decided not to rush him. They looked in each other's eyes for a few seconds, eyes talking without words and then kissed again. It was when their lips parted that his hips began to rock her, slowly, gently, like he was afraid to hurt her, but still enough to make her shudder with every thrust. Rafaela closed her eyes and gasped low enjoying the pleasure between her legs, and James raked her neck with his lips. They weren't simply having sex; they were making love. That time was about love and only love.

"I love you." He whispered when his lips reached her ear.

"Me too." She told him.

Bringing his face close to hers, he grabbed both her hands, their fingers intertwined, and he put them above her head. His thrusts became a little harder and faster, and she moaned at the urging sensation running over her body.

"Baby..." She cried wriggling under him, but he shut her up with a kiss, only separating when they both needed to breath. Heavy gasps filled the air as they fought to breathe, they were even sweating a little, their bodies glued.

"Say you love me." James asked her and she whispered the words he wanted to hear countless times. She repeated it until her body couldn't resist anymore, until her orgasm hit her. James didn't last much longer, thrusting hard, he came seconds right after her and then rolled on his side of the bed.

He wrapped his arms around her when she snuggled with her head on his chest. He loved to cuddle with her like that, like they'd fit like two puzzle pieces.

"I need to tell my parents the news." She said, but her voice was so joyful and calm.

James played with her hair. "We go to their house and we tell them ourselves, how's that?"

"That's perfect."

"Are you happy?" He asked her and she rested her chin on his chest to look up at him. A smile appeared on her lips and he instantly smiled back her.

"I am happy yes." She confirmed.

"How do you want to do it?"

"Simple thing. Just the two of us..." Rafaela suggested and one of his laughter echoed in the room.

"Your parents would be extremely pissed off if we did something like that." He told her.

"I know." Rafaela rolled her eyes. "A very small thing, just with close friends and family and that's it. Maybe on the beach..."

"You'd like to get married on the beach?" He asked her to think about it and she nodded.

"Well, but we have to discuss this, obviously."

"I want something quiet, private and small too. If I could, it'd be just the two of us as well." He said and she dragged herself a bit up and kissed his lips.

"We want the same things." Rafaela realized.

"We do."

"And the date?" She said with dreamy eyes.

"That's easy." He said determined. "September the 13th, that's the day we met."

"You remember exactly the day we met?" She asked really surprised.

"I remember everything Rafi." He kissed her lips and rolled her on the bed.

"Hey... I know this way of yours." She giggled.

"Round two..." He bit her ear gently giving her the goosebumps. "And... I still remember all the teasing... provocation... at the restaurant." He kissed her lips.

"I remember all the promises you made..." She gasped getting turned on.

"I think I have to comply with my promises, then." He said disappearing under the sheets.

"James..." She arched her back as she felt him going down on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 3.5K 114
James met Andrea in highschool and had been secretly in love with her and she with him but they never confessed their feelings to one other. One day...
682 49 26
"Are you okay with saying it now?" "I think I am." "Go on, then." "I love you!" "I love you too!" **** Lars has had a secret crush on his bandmate Ki...
147K 1.5K 24
♥ Every girl always dream being with the Met babes!♥
5K 221 35
James Hetfield and Sarah Hendricks, a dysfunctional couple who are too scared to say "I Love You", but confident enough to say "I Need You". **DISCL...