Be With Me

By SpiritualBahar

James and Rafaela fell in love while he was dating her best friend. Despite trying to resist, the couple sucu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 75

502 33 0
By SpiritualBahar

"What?" Rafaela mumbled, looking at him in disbelief. It was so obvious to her that he was not saying what he wanted to say. He just blurted what came up to his mind first that he got her confused. She looked at him puzzled and James began to babble.

"Look..." James grabbed a pamphlet, the paper shaking in his hand. Rafaela looked in his eyes, he couldn't stand that pleading gaze of hers. He knew she was not buying it. His hands shook even more. "They're showing that movie you want to see babe..." He said looking in her eyes, while they narrowed more and more.

He felt himself shrinking on the chair, he was blowing it all up. His voice shook, he spoke so fast that she could barely understand what he had just said. James gave her an awkward smile and her semblance lightened up a little, even making her giggle. He was dead nervous. That had got to be the most nervous he had been about something.

"James, stop!" She said ripping the paper of his hand and put it away, then she grabbed both his hands in hers. "Tell me what's going on. You're nervous! I can perfectly see that! You're speaking so fast that I barely understand what you're saying. You're even shaking!"

"I just wanted to go to the cinema and wasn't sure if you were up to it." He said shrugging. Clearly that wasn't a reason for him to be that nervous and he was such a terrible liar. She shook his head a little and then got up.

"Ok. Let's go to the cinema." She told him letting him have his time, and he got up too.

James paid the bill and they left. Though she tried to walk slowly and at a normal pace, James walked really fast, like he was electric. Instead of walking hand in hand with him normally, His pace was so rapid that he was just pushing her, making her almost run to be able to follow him.

"Ok... no... stop!" Rafaela came to halt and held his hand strongly to make him stop. "Are you gonna tell me what's going on or not?" She shot the question like that.

He froze looking in her eyes. No... not like that... "Rafi, please... it's freezing here. Let's talk inside." He pointed at the theater. Rafaela didn't say a thing. Instead, she made more pressure in his hand to let him know she wasn't going anywhere until she had an answer. "Ok!" He raised his tone. "It was the music! It was driving me insane! Satisfied now?" He came up yet with another excuse.

"Really, James? After all these years and you think you can fool me? You are still lying." She affirmed. "But if you don't to tell me, then fine!" With that, she began to walk while he stayed still just watching her going away. "Aren't you coming?" She asked then seeing he wasn't following her. "Don't you want to go to the cinema?" She said and turned her back on him again.

James opened his arms and looked up at the starry sky in despair. "Sweetie, I don't want to fight." He told her beginning to walk. "Good job, James! You, fucking pussy!" He muttered to himself, pissed off with him and no one else.

"I'm not fighting." She said calm when he arrived near her. "I just don't understand your reaction, that is all..."

"We better go, we have like 30 seconds before the movie starts." He said and she nodded.

James put an arm around her shoulders while watching the movie. It was definitely a movie more for her than for him. Some love story with a sad ending. He got touched by it, but he would never admit it. Still, he heard her sniffing really low and he knew she was crying. James smiled and bent over her to kiss her cheek.

"Are you crying?" He whispered in her ear and then kissed her cheek again. She giggled and began to clean her eyes, but then cried again and James began to spread kisses on her face sweetly. "Baby, it's just a movie." He said.

"But he died!" She exclaimed while James was cleaning her tears with one of his hands.

"It's just a story." He comforted her.

"I know..." She sighed. "But somehow it got me emotional."

"The guy had some balls." He laughed. "I would never do that!" Rafaela laughed and tapped his chest. His deed was done. She had stopped crying and was laughing with him.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed laughing.

"But I also know your father would kill me right after Rafi, so I'd be joining you in heaven in seconds." He still joked.

She frowned and giggled at the same time. "This conversation is a little morbid... nevertheless, let me tell you that sex is forbidden in heaven." She teased.

"Then, we're gonna have to meet in hell." He grinned and she laughed loud again and then kissed him passionately.

"I'd rather rot in hell than be in heaven and not being able to have sex with you." She whispered sexily in his ear after the kiss.

"Seriously..." He cupped her face between his hands. "This conversation..." He pecked her. "...is..." He pecked her again. "Turning me on." He pecked her again but juicily.

"Yeah... you're easy like that." She laughed tapping his chest.

Finally, they got up and left the empty theater. It was really cold outside, so they held onto each other on their way back to the cabin. They shivered as they entered their love nest for the contrast of temperature and went straight to the bedroom. They both changed to their pajamas and then Rafaela went to brush her teeth and her hair, James was already in bed waiting for her when she was finally ready. With a smile, he tapped on her side of the bed.

"Come on..." He told her.

"What for?" She teased.

James winked. "Fun?" He said curling an eyebrow. Rafaela ran her hands over her body seductively and he whistled. "That kind of fun baby..." He told her clapping as she gave him a little show for himself. Over the fabric of her shorts and panties she touched herself for him to see. "Holy shit..." He said. "Go on..." He smiled visibly turned on.

His eyes got dark instantly and he lied on his back with his hands on the back of his head watching her. She kneeled on the bed and continued touching herself, at first just to tease him, she could see his hard on under the sheet, but then she began to fully enjoy it and some moans escaped her lips, leaving him aching for her. To make the show even better for him, she got up and took the shorts and the panties off, and then continued. She moaned openly as she was on the verge of making herself come.

"Hey..." He called her with hoarse voice. She shook her index finger at him. She wanted him desperate for her. "Rafi!" He almost whimpered and then he did not resist to touch himself while watching her.

"Oh baby!" She moaned as she watched him too. His hand tug around his shaft under the sheets, coming up and down as he worked on himself. "That's hot!" She moaned on purpose. His hand worked faster.

"You like to watch?" He teased her a bit, but with shaking voice. He was enjoying the ride with his hand for sure.

Rafaela ripped the sheet away from him to have a perfect and full view. She had stopped touching herself just to watch him, but he was turning her on so much.

"A bit faster baby." She provoked and he did it for her. His hand coming up and down his fully hard and engorged shaft. "Oh yeah... baby..." She moaned getting more and more turned on. She was so wet just from watching him at that moment.

"Fuck..." He closed his eyes and wriggled a bit while he enjoyed himself even more. His tip glistened with some pre-cum.

"Is it feeling good?" She teased seeing perfectly well how he was having pleasure with it.

"Yes." He answered opening his eyes.

Rafaela crawled over him, until she was face to face with him. That was turning her on more than she could ever think of.

"Leave something for me." She whispered against his lips and then kissed them. His hands got hold of her ass and he pulled her down on him.

"I want to put this..." He said rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. "...in here..." He said then pushing her down on him and entering her.

"Go ahead..." She whispered sinking down, and then she began to move her hips, riding him. "Oh..." Her lips gasped and she closed her eyes, while his hands grabbed both her breasts. James realized she was still in her shirt and pulled it away, then took hold of her breasts once more.

"God, baby!" His back arched under her and he thrust from underneath. "Fuck... like that..." He blurted as their bodies moved in synchrony.

The fever began to rise between her thighs, and he realized she was near her orgasm, by the way she wasn't controlling her body anymore. He put his thumb against her clit to pleasure her more and she arched her back instantly.

"James... that's good..." She moaned and her hips began to rock him even harder so she could rub herself against his thumb. "Yes.." She groaned feeling herself peaking fast.

Knowing she would just explode; he rubbed her clit instead of letting her do it herself. It took only seconds until her lips opened in an O and her whole body tensed as she was hit by her orgasm and letting out all tension, she whispered his name while riding it.

"James... baby..." She said over and over until she was finally done with it.

He was near too, so both his hands grabbed her hips and he pulled her away, making her lie down on her back. He wanted to command. He wanted to flip her brains out one more time. On his knees, he pushed her to him and entered her roughly and raw and took a frenetic pace. He rammed into her without mercy but careful not to hurt her.

"OH GOD!" She almost yelled contorting herself in front of him. His fingers dug on her hips to hold her still, he'd make her come one more time. "James... fuck me like that." She begged him and even if he wanted to answer her he couldn't. He just clenched his jaw and gasped for air nonstop. The pitch of his stomach tingling with that great sensation, his whole body beginning to shake, he could swear his knees were failing him.

James closed his eyes and tilted his head back, tiny drops of sweat falling down his temples. "Oh, dear God..." He moaned low feeling himself drowning in pleasure. "Oh... baby..." He groaned then trying to hold on a bit more.

"I'm gonna come again." She gasped but she didn't have to tell him that, because he was feeling how she was squeezing him inside of her with rhythmic cramps that pumped him crazily. He felt his legs failing on him as the pleasure was just so intense.

He released one of her hips and rested his hand against her lower belly, he loved to feel her muscles there contracting when she came. Soon, he saw her hands gripping onto the sheets and she moaned openly, he inner muscles sucked him in once more, and he jerked right there in orgasm too.

"Oh Rafi... oh... oh... oh fuck..." The moans escaped his lips uncontrollably and even when she was already calm, he was still thrusting into her as his cum came out in gulps inside of her. When done, he threw himself on his side of the bed, with a hand resting on his chest as he panted heavily.

"Jesus Christ!" He said out of breath. "I came so hard..." He tried to laugh but he couldn't.

"I'm exhausted." She admitted feeling her body giving in. James turned around and kissed her lips.

"And well fucked." He giggled.

"That too." She raised her head and kissed his lips. "Sleep well."

"You too." He reached for the light and turned it off.

When Rafaela woke up the next morning, the bed was empty. As there was no noise inside the house she assumed James wasn't there, so she pulled the covers away and went for a shower. It wasn't until she was picking up something to dress that she noticed a little red velvet box on his pillow. Rafaela curled an eyebrow and went for it. When she grabbed it, she saw it had a note attached to it.

"Good morning my love, a small present."

"Another?" She exclaimed all alone.

Then she opened it. A pair of diamond earring matching the necklace he had given her. Rafaela stared at a wall trying to think why he was giving her so many presents, it didn't make sense. Then she looked back at the jewel and smiled.

"Beautiful." She said accepting it.

Then she put the box back on the bed and slid inside a pair of old jeans and a sweater. As she was getting downstairs, James was arriving and she ran to him immediately, hanging herself around his neck.

"Thank you." She kissed his lips. "But I really hope you're done with the presents now. I don't need to receive a present from you every day."

"That is up to me to decide." He smiled. "Ready to snowboard?" He asked then showing her some bags. "I went to pick up our suits."

"Sure." She nodded. "But I'd love to have some breakfast first." James pointed out at the table and she noticed it was all set and the food was already there, then she noticed a bucket of red roses.

"The seat with the roses is yours." He told her sweetly. His eyes were sparkling figuring out her reaction.

"James..." She whispered amazed. "I don't know what to tell you..." Rafaela looked at him. "You're leaving me lost here. I don't know how to make it up to you. All this..." She grabbed the roses and smelled them. "All this is amazing. I love you." She stood on the tip of her toes and kissed his lips. Her eyes were shinning bright.

"See... your last words are enough to make it up for me." He told her.

After breakfast they left to the snowboard trails. Both in their suit, Rafaela's was white and James' grey. An elevator took them up to the mountain and once there James began to explain everything to her. She could barely stand on the board, and kept falling down all the time, which caused them to laugh hard, but they were having so much fun. Patiently he held both her hands to help her stand and then slide together with him.

"Go baby!" He yelled after an hour and she was able to stand on her own and slide down the easiest trail slowly. When she stopped she fell with her ass on the snow and he began to laugh loud, going to meet her.

"You think it's funny?" She asked him, laughing too. He gave her his hand to help her stand but she pulled him down, making him fall as well.

"Hey!" He protested. Rafaela got rid of the board quickly and grabbed some snow in her hand, and then threw it at him.

"Snow fight!" She yelled and James began to defend himself as she threw him ball after ball.

"You're cheating!" He laughed and protested at the same time as he was still with his feet trapped on the board and while freeing them, he couldn't fight back.

Once free she began to run away from him, but he chased her, being able to catch and throwing her down on the ground, falling with his body on top of hers. Their laughter echoed in the mountain. They were happy. They were finally happy.

"The snow is freezing." She said when her laughter subsided.

"It's your punishment for cheating." He joked.

"It's really freezing." She insisted.

James got up on his knees and pulled her up. As she sat, he stared at her and she noticed that panic look in his eyes again, even his chest was coming up and down fast. James was serious, like he was concentrating, and she felt her own heart beginning to race as she waited for him to say something. Then he shook his head and got up abruptly.

"We better go. It's lunch time already." He said instead and Rafaela nodded and held his hand, but she knew there that he had something to tell her. He definitely had something else to tell her and that began to hammer in her mind.

They stopped in the diner to have some cheeseburgers, and during the whole lunch she felt him tense. Not only she felt him tense as he was distant, silent, barely spoke to her, just looked at her now and then, leaving her almost to the point of agony. Decided to end that horrible feeling, she decided to question him.

"James, do you have something to tell me?" She directly asked him.

"No." He said in a monochord tone, but unable to look in her face.

"Then why do I feel like you do? Why do you stare at me like you want to say something and then you don't?" James mentally winced. There she was, bombing him with questions.

"It's nothing, just your imagination." He said tapping her hand. "Want to go hiking a bit before it gets dark?"

There he was changing the subject. She stared at him a bit before she said yes. "Alright." She got up right away, clearly he wasn't going to tell her anything.

"I was thinking that we could go to that fancy restaurant. You know, the one they say it's very romantic with all the special drinks and food." He said when they began to walk.

"Ok." She said.

"You're weird Rafi." He commented making her stop.

"You've been acting weird." She told him fearless.

"Because I am an idiot." He said. Then he looked away and shook his head. "God... I am ruining this."

"No..." She grabbed his chin and made him look back at her. "You're not ruining anything. It's just that you're leaving me nervous too." James responded her with a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Please, don't be." He asked and she nodded.

After an hour walking around, they came back home. Both had a shower and changed. James got ready first and went downstairs, Rafaela took her time to choose her outfit carefully. She opted for a black dress, and that night she also decided to wear the necklace and the earrings he had given her. When ready, she grabbed her purse and began her way down, that's when she noticed how he paced around the living room and was talking to himself. She stopped watching him.

"Rafi..." He said, then he shook his head. "No... no..." He ran a hand through his hair clearly frustrated. "Why can't I do this? God damn it, how am I going to do this?" Rafaela curled an eyebrow and James shook his head again. "Fuck!" He cursed grating his teeth and she tensed. What he had to tell her was serious, he was too stressed out.

"James, what are you doing?" She asked making him turn around startled.

"You scared the shit out of me!" He exclaimed. "Nothing, I was just humming a song. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah..." She said pretending she believed in him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" James asked as he noticed how her eyes pierced his.

"Nothing. Let's go?" She said with her heart racing. She knew now he was hiding something and could only be something horrible.

"Rafi..." He called her.

"I'm fine, really." She smiled. She knew she had to give him his time to blurt the bad news he probably had and was still afraid of her reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 223 35
James Hetfield and Sarah Hendricks, a dysfunctional couple who are too scared to say "I Love You", but confident enough to say "I Need You". **DISCL...
1.7K 51 27
"Are you okay with saying it now?" "I think I am." "Go on, then." "I love you!" "I love you too!" **** Lars has had a secret crush on his bandmate Ki...
21.9K 1.4K 42
Cleo met James by accident when her life was dismantling. A failed relationship... the loss of her job and her boredom with her PhD. He offered her...
10.8K 140 12
•• James Hetfield ♧ ||"I don't think best friends are meant to fall in love."|| ||"we aren't normal best friends."|| - when two highschool bestfriend...