Be With Me

By SpiritualBahar

James and Rafaela fell in love while he was dating her best friend. Despite trying to resist, the couple sucu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 73

489 27 6
By SpiritualBahar

Thursday arrived in no flat time. James had arranged everything for their getaway and there was still some arrangements he needed to do that day, for when she'd arrived from her appointment with Tony. The nervous tingling took care of him, as the time of proposal arrived he felt going on the point of panic. He didn't know how to do it, he didn't know what words to tell her, even if it all seemed so simple. All he had to do was to blurt the question, still he wanted it to be so perfect that he was afraid something would fail. He stopped, looking around his living room, thinking about where to begin first, but his cell rang and yanked him off his trance. As he grabbed the phone his heart began to race, it was his lawyer.

"Hello." James said with his voice shaking a bit.

"James... can you stop by the police station?" His lawyer said without losing time. His hands began to sweat right away. If he had to go to the police station, they had something to tell him.

"What? Did they find something?" James asked, as in during the week all investigations had been in vain.

"Yes. They found something and they need you to come here to check it out, or better to see if you recognize it." The lawyer explained. James felt his world crushing, but he couldn't waste any time.

"I'm going." James said running to grab the keys to his car.

If he didn't take long he'd still have time to prepare everything the way he wanted, because he knew Rafaela would stop by her old house to pack some more boxes. Hanging up the phone, he drove to the police station with shaking hands. Something had been found, even after the guy that fixed the gate affirmed that during the time he was there, he didn't see anyone going inside the property, still he said that for at least half an hour he wasn't there, and the gate was opened, and that time coincided with the time of Liam's accident. James parked the car in front of the police station and felt his legs shaking when he began to walk inside. His chest was coming up and down franticly as he breathed, his hands were sweating and his mouth dry. The lawyer came to receive him and, immediately, took him inside a room, and a detective joined them.

"I'm detective Hawk. " The bald man introduced himself. James shook his hand and sat down, his lawyer by his side. "We found this near the pool. I was right between the pool and the deep grass over there." The detective said showing him a bag with a golden bracelet inside. The bracelet was a little oxidized in the edges. "Is this your girlfriend's? Do you recognize it Mr. Hetfield?"

James grabbed the bag in his hand and looked attentively at the bracelet inside of it. He was clearly shaking; it could be seen as the bag shook in his hand. He looked and looked trying to recognize it as being Rafi' but James shook his head. His heart was racing so much he thought he was going to pass out.

"This doesn't belong to my girlfriend. I don't know who this belongs to." He said choking. Tears came to his eyes and the possibility of Liam being Yanked of their life of purpose began to form bigger in his head.

"Are you sure?" The detective insisted.

"I am sure, this isn't hers." James affirmed. "Maybe her mother's..." He added.

"We already asked, no one recognizes it." Hawk informed.

James threw himself back against the chair feeling the world coming down on his shoulders, that proved someone had been inside the house.

"None of our friends ever claimed to have lost something in our garden. I am also sure of that." He told the detective. "I am quite sure if one of our friends would lose something in our garden , they would say so."

"Is there a chance that your girlfriend can come here to see if she recognizes it? It's important Mr. Hetfield, this might be an important link to your son's death." Hawk asked him. "I know she is in a very delicate situation, but she needs to participate..."

"I have to talk to her first and tell her what's going on..." James breathed, thinking now it was really important she'd take part of it.

"How long do you need to prepare her?" The detective asked him.

"We're going out of town for a few days, and I also need to talk to her sponsor. Liam's death was very hard for her and she's even doing therapy. Her sponsor told me it wasn't a good idea to make her part of it, so I also need to talk to him. I have to be sure of how I am going to approach the subject with her, I don't want her to fall in deep depression again." James said.

"The next few days are very important Mr. Hetfield." Hawk explained.

James nodded. "I will try to tell her these days, but if I see she's in danger I'll step back."

"Tell us something when you come back, ok? It's very important now, and maybe she knows who this belongs to."

With that their meeting ended. The lawyer walked with James until his car, explaining how important it was to recognize the owner of that bracelet and James nodded to all he said. He wasn't dumb, he knew that was a huge and important clue, but he'd refuse to put Rafaela in danger if that was the case. Then running out of time to his arrangements on their special long weekend, he said goodbye to the lawyer. Still, when he sat in his car, he called Tony.

"Is Rafi still there?" James asked him after greeting him over the phone.

"No, she already left. Is everything alright? You sound a bit nervous." Tony stated.

"Something happened. The police found a bracelet near the pool today. I am at the police station right now, but I don't know who that belongs too, no one in the house does. They want Rafi to come here... I need to tell her what's going on." Tony fell silent and James waited patiently for him to say something.

"That's a huge thing James." Tony commented first.

"I know..." He grated his teeth in rage. "Someone was there... someone hurt my kid and I am so sure of it now." James felt his eyes fill with water. "Someone hurt Liam man..." His voice choke, his emotions coming out and tears started to fall down his face. "Someone hurt my kid... how can someone do that?"

"Calm down... maybe that's not really it. Maybe Rafaela recognizes it." Tony told him. Being treated for an addiction, this news were also a trigger for him.

"How? I mean... of course we had friends coming to our house, but if one of them lost something in there, they'd ask us if we had seen it and no one ever did."

"Ok... look, it's obvious now you have to tell her." Tony told him. "You must let her know what is happening."

"That's why I am calling you, how do I do it? I am afraid."

"Don't be." Tony assured. "She's going to shake for sure, but she's strong. I feel her strong. Since you two bonded again that she is much stronger. You know how to tell her and talk to her, she trusts you. So just talk to her, maybe after you propose."

"Oh man..." James winced a bit as things were getting a bit complicated.

"You have been doing a wonderful job James, don't be afraid. She's recovering so greatly... it's important now isn't it?" Tony instigated him and guided him.

"It is." James admitted.

"Then do it and don't doubt you can't do it right, because you can. Remember how you guys are back together and already living in the same house. If you do it right, she will take the news in a good way." Hearing Tony's words made James remember how she told him she wanted to be alright to find out the truth, how she has been telling him that she trusts him.

"Ok... I'll do it during the weekend." They talked for a few minutes longer and then he came back home. James tried to put that behind his head and came back to his plans. That was also important.

When Rafaela arrived already a bit late that day, James was waiting for her in the porch. Ozzie went to greet her, and he saw her smile at the dog from far.

"I missed you too sweetie." He heard her say and then giggle while she patted the dog's head.

"He wasn't the only one missing you, you know?" James told her leaning against a pillar with his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans.

"What are you doing here?" She asked kissing his lips.

"Waiting for you." He smiled. "Well, I have a surprise for you inside." He said kissing her lips once more. "So, I want you to put this in your eyes." James showed her a bandana and she curled an eyebrow.

"I thought the surprise would begin just tomorrow." She said.

"You thought wrong." He smiled at her. "Now let me put this in your eyes, I don't want you to look." Rafaela closed her eyes and James put the bandana over them, tying it on the back of her head with a knot. "Ok, now hold on to my hand and follow my instructions." Ozzie was the first to go inside the house, snuggling on his bed right after.

James guided Rafaela inside the house, and she knew he was taking her upstairs, always helping her where she had to put her feet as she climbed the stairs. By the time they reached the first floor, she could tell he was taking her to their bedroom. She heard him putting her bags, the ones she brought from the old house, on the floor and then taking her hand back, as he guided her to their bathroom. There was an incredible smell of strawberries, and there was a scent of candles burning too, and she could hear the noise of the Jacuzzi working.

Before taking the bandana off her eyes, he began to undo her clothes. Rafaela just felt his hands around her, and his lips too, as he kissed her back and her belly as he undid her top, and then when he took off her bra, he caught her nipple in his mouth biting it gently, making her gasp at the sensation. She was getting so aroused, she was about to grab him, and she tried, but he shook her hands away.

"No..." He chuckled.

Then he occupied himself of her jeans, he kissed the length of both her legs after pulling it off her legs. Her heart raced when he took his hands to her panties, and she felt his fingers touching her intimate parts

"James..." She whispered his name in need. His game was driving her insane. James got up and kissed her lips.

"I'm not done yet." He whispered back in her ear and then place a small gentle bite on her lobe. She tried to touch him, but he pulled her hand away again. "No..." He smiled against her skin.

James left her for a while, but he didn't leave the place. She could hear him taking his clothes off, and after a minute, his hands guided her inside the tub. James helped her sit between his legs, her back leaning against his chest, and finally, she felt his hands untying the knot of the bandana. Rafaela blinked a bit to adapt her eyes back to the light, and it took her a few minutes until she could see clear. There was only the light of the candles flickering in the bathroom, red candles, so she guessed the smell of strawberries that invaded her nose when she got there was from the candles, and there was a bottle of champagne on one side of the Jacuzzi and a bowl with strawberries in it.

"Wow, you had some work here." She told him. "There's champagne?" She then asked turning her head to look at him.

"It's nonalcoholic." He clarified, and she rested back against his chest.

"I am surprised." She said looking around. Everything looked so perfect.

"This is just the appetizer." He said kissing her neck.

Rafaela grabbed a strawberry and put it in her mouth then, she turned to James so he could bite the other part, their lips touched. James poured two glasses of the fake champagne and handed her one, gently touching his glass on hers as in a toast.

"Why all this?" Rafaela asked him.

"Because you deserve it. Because this is part of the surprise I have for you. Because I want you to see how much you mean to me. Because I want to make you feel special, and because I want you to be ready." He said always planting kisses here and there. Rafaela had her eyes closed just experiencing the amazing sensation of having his lips exploring her sensitive skin.

"I wasn't expecting all this." She told him.

Rafaela rested her glass on the side of the bathtub and kissed him. A long kiss that made James pull her to him, so their bodies were glued. She turned around to sit on is lap, straddling him. His little game had aroused so much, she needed to have him. They stopped kissing for a few seconds and then united their lips once more, this kiss turned more demanding, filled with lust. Separating, he kissed her neck with passion, running his hands over her breasts at the same time.

"Oh... sweetie." He growled at the back of his throat completely aroused too.

He didn't have to do much to her as while he undressed her, he awoke all her senses. Rafaela was ready to love him right there, and she didn't even need to get in the water. She tangled her fingers in his hair, and gasped as he kissed her breasts, his hands pulled her even closer and raised her a bit. His hardness rubbed on her thighs and she rolled her hips against it. James moaned softly in her ear as he was nibbling it. Rafaela didn't want to wait more, so she just slid him inside of her, and she began to move on a steady rhythm.

His hands ran over her back and his lips kissed her, swallowing their moans of pleasure. Then, he locked his gaze on hers and whispered love words, and did so until she contracted around him, shivering with pleasure and calling his name between gasps and moans. James followed her a few seconds later, clutching his hands onto her back and groaning loud.

"I love you Rafi. " He said spreading kisses over her face, still panting. Rafaela noticed a special gleam in his eyes .

"I love you too." She swore, and he held her close to his chest, waiting for his breath to come back to normal. Then he pulled her away and got up.

"Stay here." He ordered her and she stayed, a bit confused with everything that was happening, though loving every single bit of it.

After a few seconds, James came back holding a red dress in his hands. "It's a present." He said.

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed getting out of the water. "Do you want me to put it on now?"

"Yes." James said smiling at her.

The both went to their bedroom and began to get dressed. Rafaela loved his present. The dress fell a few inches above her knees, strapless, and it tied with a knot on her neck. "I love it!" She said looking at herself in the mirror. James came behind her and kissed her shoulder.

"You look beautiful." He said. "Now, come." He gave her his hand and she took it, going downstairs.

As he opened the door of the dining room, Rafaela saw the table set with their china. Again, only candles illuminating the place, and the fireplace was burning too. James guided her to the table and sat her in front of a plate that had a red rose on it. He took it and gave it to her. Rafaela was astonished with everything he had prepared.

"Where are you going?" She asked seeing he was going away.

"To the kitchen, stay here." He told her and again she did, smiling all alone.

James came back with a tray, as it was covered, she didn't know what was inside.

"Do you want help?" She asked seeing he was coming back to the kitchen.

"No." He refused.

James came back with the second tray and then sat at the table with her. The trays were uncovered, and he served her some food: grilled lobster with green salad; and then he poured two glasses of orange juice.

"As you can imagine, I didn't cook any of this, but I hope you enjoy it." He told her smiling.

"It's really good." She said. "Thank you for all this." She pointed around still amazed. James wrapped his fingers around hers.

"I want you to have a good time and we deserve this too."

"Indeed." Rafaela agreed.

When done with their meal, and sharing the news of the day, James brought dessert. Chocolate cake, her favorite, and his too. And when they were finished with the dessert, they sat by the fireplace, just caressing and talking, making out a bit more. All of a sudden he got up and came back with a box, a red velvet box.

"Here, this is another present for you." He said.

"James!" Rafaela exclaimed truly blown away.

"Open it." He said and she began to unwrap her second present of the night.

Rafaela's eyes widened open when she opened the box. There was a chain craved in small diamonds, shinning bright inside it. "Are you crazy?" She said with her voice choking a bit. "This must have cost a fortune!"

"Like money is an issue." He said laughing. "And you better prepare yourself because the best one is yet to come." James sounded so mysterious.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Like I was going to tell you!" James kissed her lips tenderly.

They stayed in the living room for an hour or so, and then decided to go to their room. They put all the dishes in the dishwasher and then went upstairs. Packed their bags under his instructions to take warm clothes and there Rafaela suspected he was going to take her somewhere where it was cold. Finally, after changing to pajamas, they tucked themselves in bed.

"Thanks for everything." She said.

"Don't thank me." James answered running his fingers through her hair.

"Is it asking too much if I say I want to make love to you again." She told him.

His eyes got dark immediately. James smiled and without saying a word, ravished her mouth in a tormented lustful kiss.

"I'm all yours. " He said crawling on top of her. "I want to make love you to you now, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow."

"I love you so much James." She whispered surrendered to him.

"I know." He said, already tossing her pajama on the floor. "Oh... Rafi." He growled. "Do you mind if I lose my romantism now?" He asked, running his hands over her body, making her shudder under his touch.

"Just do me, it doesn't matter how." She told him, gasping as he began to gently finger her. "Oh baby..." She arched her back, feeling pleasure ran up her spine.

They loved each other in a savage way, moaning loud. His thrusts were strong, making her shudder, and call for his name in need. They sweat, they gasped, and clutched onto each other strongly, until they both could take it no more and subsided to their orgasm.

"Oh Jesus..." James said panting heavily. "I think I need a shower after this."

Rafaela agreed "Me too."

After a quick shower, they came back to the bed. James turned out the light and kissed her goodnight, falling asleep right after, probably exhausted, he had had a lot of work during that day for sure. It took her a while to fall asleep though. Rafaela was wondering why he was giving her so many presents. Why that special gleam in his eyes? She wondered where he was taking her away, and why he was so dedicated to this trip. Overall, she was just excited with all the surprises he was pulling out, and glad about her life at that moment. Kissing his lips gently, she closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 402 24
Stephanie traveled to Los Angeles with her close friend Cliff to attend a concert of his band Trauma. During the event, she met a young man named Jam...
Mr. H By trmcc

Fanfiction

1.3K 74 28
She had her eyes on the prize. Finishing college and then starting her career. All she had standing in the way were two more semesters after summer b...
25.2K 551 33
"I like you so fucking much, it makes me sick to my fucking stomach" After a messy breakup with her previous boyfriend Dave Mustaine, Hailey doesn't...
5.4K 73 6
gay stuff abt the boys of Metallica, I can also do Metallica x other bands if you guys want | I'll be posting rarely but I'll try my best. Anyways en...