PJO and the Avengers

By Linkkk066

Whelp, I had a good description once upon a time, but then I was hacked. Basically, Percy meets the Avengers... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Not a Chapter, Sorry
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note... Sorry
Sorry! and surprise?
Indiana Jones and the Carbonite Man
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Some New Ideas

6.4K 77 170
By Linkkk066

Ok.  So it's late and I can't sleep and so I came up with some scenarios in my head.  needless to say an hour later I've filled a note card.  I want to share them with you so you can tell me which ones you like.  

There are gonna be 2 categories: PJO and the Avengers shorts (well they're all gonna be shorts I think) and Star Wars shorts (mainly like 99% Obi-Wan and Anakin because I didn't love the prequels but Obi-Wan's my favorite character overall (Han is a close 2 though) and i think relationship esp during the Clone Wars has so much potential).

PJO/Avenge:

- Clint meets Will

-they meet Blackjack 

-they meet the rest of the seven (minus Annabeth bc she's dead in this universe...sorry girl I still love you!)

-Poseidon shows up and Steve (and/or Nat bc she has made herself Percy's new mom) gives him a piece of their mind

-Tony meets Artemis ("How you doin'?")

-the Avengers leave Percy in charge of the tower while they're away

-the Avengers and Percy go fishing

-Percy makes friends with a NY Police horse (or one of those carriage horses they had until a few years ago)

-John Wick shows up

-Percy is actually Steve Irwin when it comes to deadly water creatures

-Jaws exists

Star Wars:

- Obi-Wan gets sick (and tries to play it off as cool...think the episode if Friends where Monica gets sick)

-Obi-Wan gets sick (and he's a total baby about it)

-Anakin and Obi-Wan negotiate (or Obi-Wan negotiates bc Anakin doesn't know when to stop talking)

-AU where Anakin is good and rushes to the Hospital bc Padme is in labor

-Luke gives Han a puppy as a joke and Chewie almost cries (can Wookies cry?  Idk it's like 1 am and I am drunk off of lack of sleep for the past few days)

-1st time Anakin sees snow

-1st time Luke sees snow (they'd have different rxns, believe me)

-Anakin picks up a skull and Obi-Wan calls him Hamlet... Ashoka is just confused bless her soul for putting up with dumb and dumber (Bill and Ted, whatever you wanna call them)

-Luke has a dream that Leia will die in childbirth

-Luke also dreams that Han will die in childbirth

-Hamlet part 2, but this time it's Kylo Ren and the Vader mask...and maybe Rey making an appearence as Ophelia Idk we'll see

-Han Solo (and co. maybe...Chewie for sure) meets the Guardians of the galaxy

-turn out Obi-Wan is good friends with The Doctor

Ok that's all I got.  let me know if u like any of those.  Also, if u have any ideas or requests comment them or message me or post it on my board thing idk whatever u wanna do.  But really, let me know and maybe I'll write some of them.  If I come up with any more ideas I'll start a seperate thing where I'll put them.

if I spelled a character's name wrong i apologize i was going fast and i'm not checkiing for typos or errors.  if it really bothers you let me know though and I'll fix it 'cuz i love u guys and care about your sanity.

Have a nice day/night and May the Force be with you in all your endeavors! ;)

Edit: the first short PJ/A story is up.  Find it on my page!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 16.3K 22
Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. He has a life, but of course the fates ha...
802K 24.8K 34
This is the story of my life as Percy Jackson-Stark. You see when I was 6 years old I met a man who changed my life. Tony Stark. People may see him a...
776K 17.6K 24
After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Why? You will have to find out...... Meanw...
300K 10.2K 24
Nico and the Avengers Fanfiction: Ultron is at large and has joined forces with the greek monsters and Hephaestus's newest inventions gone wrong. The...