Dom's Absolution

By KimberlyTanithMarie

▪️MAFIA ROMANCE▪️ "Be grateful I didn't call you Daddy Dom instead. Although, I have been thinking about Dom... More

🔸ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ🔸
Description:
Ch. 1 - Oh Daddy
Ch. 2 - Hurricane
Ch. 3 - The Man Himself
Ch. 4 - One Way Street
Ch. 5 - Party Favours
Ch. 6 - Solace In Pain
Ch. 7 - Inner Battles
Ch. 8 - Huzzah
Ch. 9 - Gift Of A Friend
Ch. 10 - Being The Villain
Ch. 11 - Dinner For Two
Ch. 12 - After Effects
Ch. 13 - Bold Confessions
Ch. 14 - Drug Lord
Ch. 15 - Acceptance
Ch. 16 - Sex On Legs
Ch. 17 - Don't Catch A Fit
Ch. 18 - Biding Time
Ch. 19 - Play Date
Ch. 20 - Mafia vs Cartel
Ch. 21 - Through The Fire
Ch. 22 - You Could Be Mine
Ch. 23 - What A Year
Ch. 24 - Progress Is Progress
Ch. 25 - Cartel vs Mafia
Ch. 26 - Another Step Forward
Ch. 27 - The Gods Of Nasty
Ch. 28 - Birthday Demands
Ch. 29 - Impaled
Ch. 30 - Damage Me Please
Ch. 31 - Drunk In Love
Ch. 32 - My Little Hellfire
Ch. 33 - Love Untold
Ch. 35 - Mind Blown
Ch. 36 - Ball And Chain
Ch. 37 - Coming Clean
Ch. 38 - Sanctify
Ch. 39 - We Found Love
Ch. 40 - Spank Me Some More
Ch. 41 - Engagement Party
Ch. 42 - Clitty Clitty Bang Bang
Ch. 43 - Blood Power And Desire
Ch. 44 - Making Moves
Ch. 45 - Two Pink Lines
Ch. 46 - Adventure Time
Ch. 47 - Taken By Surprise
Ch. 48 - Damn Those Eyes
Ch. 49 - I Will Find You
Ch. 50 - Monster Unleashed
Ch. 51 - Rebel Monster
Ch. 52 - Young Gods
Ch. 53 - In A Spiral
Ch. 54 - Freedom By Any Means
Ch. 55 - If I Were King
Ch. 56 - Mind Games
Ch. 57 - B.Y.O.B
Ch. 58 - Out Of Time
Ch. 59 - Guns And Machetes
Ch. 60 - Haunted
Ch. 61 - Six Feet Under
Ch. 62 - Taking Time To Heal
Ch. 63 - Dom The Dom
Ch. 64 - Choke On It
Ch. 65 - Dom's Absolution
Epilogue
🔻Bonus Chapters🔻
BC. 1 - Thongs And Tattoos
BC. 2 - Just Like Fire
BC. 3 - A Union Of Madness
BC. 4 - Till Sex Do Us Part
BC. 5 - White Christmas Wish
▪️Aelbank Mafia Series▪️
- Author's Note -

Ch. 34 - No Turning Back

34.3K 1.2K 640
By KimberlyTanithMarie

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You need to give Vincent a raise!"

- Jade
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 34 - No Turning Back

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

Jade and I sat in the back of one of the tinted black SUVs.

More than anything, I wanted these last few hours of her twenty-first birthday to end on a happy note and hoped that tonight would be memorable for her.

Vincent had organised a lovely balcony dinner at one of our exclusive hotels near the boardwalk in Aelbank City, overlooking the pier and the ocean. We would be heavily guarded while still having complete privacy. The serving staff came from the Calvetti residence and had been instructed to leave as soon as they delivered the meals, which would be just before we arrived to the room.

"You're usually never this quiet, what's wrong?" I asked, my voice breaking the silence.

Turning to look at me, Jade slowly raked her eyes over my appearance once more. I wore a black tuxedo with a purple vest and tie and a small purple centred white Picasso lily corsage in the lapel. The flower matched the bouquet that I had given her when I had greeted her outside the manor.

"Just a little nervous I guess," she softly confessed.

I frowned slightly, one of my dark-gloved hands moved to rest on top of hers which had been resting on the seat in-between us. Needing to feel her skin, I removed both gloves then replaced my hand back on hers, our fingers slowly intertwining.

My blue eyes lazily trailed over her body, from her head to her feet. I loved how she had put her purple hair up in a high bun, allowing for the skin of her neck to be completely exposed. Her skin looked so inviting, I wanted to lean over and kiss the column of her throat before sinking my teeth into her flesh, leaving my mark on her.

I especially loved the way the black bardot dress she wore showed off the smooth and delicate skin of her shoulders and neck.

Briefly closing my eyes, I had to try and calm myself down. There was no doubt that I appreciated the way the fitted midi dress clung to her body, the frill hem around her calves adding a delicate touch. It showed off every curve and I wanted nothing more than to drag her across my lap and mould her body to mine.

Refocusing my thoughts, I used my thumb to gently caress the skin on the back of her hand as I asked, "What are you nervous about?"

Blushing slightly, Jade replied, "A bit of everything, I guess? I mean, if we go through with this, there's no turning back and a part of me fears that you're going to regret it."

"Really?" I enquired as my eyes narrowed, "When have you ever known me to do something that I don't want to? Even if I may hide behind a stoic expression, you must know how I feel about you."

"Uh huh, you men sure have a funny way of showing your feelings! You will do well to remember your behaviour after our first kiss in the library..." Jade teased before adding, "You didn't talk to me for over a month!"

Chuckling softly, my grip on her hand tightened playfully, "You had just turned my world upside down with your lips. Of course, I flipped out! Was it right? No! But it doesn't mean that I regretted it. Hell, that's why I avoided you for weeks on end. As if I saw you, I'd have not been able to stop myself from kissing you again."

"Hmph! Who would have thought that the big Calvetti mafia boss would be rattled by a kiss from little old me? You're acting like it was your first kiss or something..." she light-heartedly expressed out loud, before unexpectedly asking, "Wait! Was I your first kiss?"

I sat there in silence as I looked away briefly, not saying anything.

"Holy shit fuck, I took your lip cherry!" Jade sat there stunned.

In that moment, I could not help the small smile that tugged at my mouth at her sudden realisation. A part of me wanted to scold her for not grasping that she had been my first kiss sooner. After all, if I had never allowed anyone to touch me, why would I kiss them?

The awareness of the situation caused her exhilaration to grow as she shouted, "Damn, I'm awesome!" she then grinned some more while dusting off her shoulders.

Trying to cover my embarrassment, I grumbled, "Shut up..." before leaning in closer to her, my nose nuzzling the skin of her exposed neck.

Jade visibly shivered. Her hand squeezed mine tighter as I noticed her simultaneously clenching her thighs together. A soft whimper escaped her while she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of my nose as I gently rubbed it against her skin.

Seeing her reaction, I smiled and said, "I won't regret it, Jade, I promise you. I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight that you'll feel me between your thighs with every step you take tomorrow." I lowered my voice as my mouth gently nipped at her neck, "You won't be able to walk without remembering what I did to you."

"Oh shit, Dom!" Jade moaned out as a spasm wracked through her body, no doubt becoming aroused at my words.

"I love how responsive you are. I can't wait to lay you out before me and have my way with you," I confessed, my voice dropping to almost a whisper.

Though a part of me was still apprehensive about finding a balance between roughly dominating her and taking things slow, I had made up my mind to make Jade mine one way or the other tonight.

With my other hand, I brought my fingers to her jaw, gently running my index finger along its curve. She slowly looked up at me, and the intense flashes of emotions I saw in her green eyes made me crazy with desire.

In my gaze, I hoped that she could see the uninhibited lust and longing I had for her, a look of possession and love all swirling together.

Shifting my body, I brought my head down and gently touched my lips to Jade's.

A soft gasp escaped her as I delicately teased her with feather-like pecks. Before she could even react, I pulled her to me, my mouth covering hers in a hungry kiss that threatened to take our very breath away. The way our lips connected was simply captivating. Her mouth was so warm, the caress of her lips was soft and yielding.

Even though I was aware that the SUV had arrived at our destination, I took my time to continue embracing Jade, enjoying the feel of her body against mine. Our passionate kiss dragged on until we were forced to part to catch our breath. The bodyguards who stood outside the vehicle did not dare interrupt us.

Growling low in my throat, I crudely pulled her mouth back to mine, unable to get enough of her. Jade's hands tunnelled in my hair, tightly gripping as she pushed herself as close to me as possible, soft whimpers escaping her.

"Fuck..." I broke the kiss to whisper against her lips, "The sounds you make are driving me crazy. It's like you're just begging me to take you right here, right now."

Biting her lips as she looked at me in a seductive manner before she pouted, "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Inhaling sharply as her words turned me on even more, I roughly grabbed on to the back of her neck as I kissed her harshly. After a few more minutes, I knew that we could not stay in the vehicle all night and with one last upward lick of my tongue against her lips, I ended the kiss.

"For a man who has only ever kissed one woman, you sure are amazing at it," she said, her lips swollen.

"What can I say, I am a fast learner... Come," I demanded and extended my hand to her.

As we entered the hotel room, Jade's eyes opened wide as she took in everything around her; from the scattered purple rose petals on the floor and bed to the various electrical lanterns that were strategically placed in every room.

"You need to give Vincent a raise!" Jade said with a grin as she all but dragged me through each room, exploring the place with me in tow.

"I did have some input in this too, you know," I muttered, a hint of jealousy sneaking through.

Giggling, she replied, "Oh relax, I think it's sweet that he wanted to make this special for us."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as we stepped onto the large balcony.

Jade allowed me to lead her to the table on which there were silver cloches that held our dinner. The hanging lanterns added to the ambience as the night air was just perfect, not too cold but not too warm. The faint smell of the ocean wafted around us and I watched as she briefly closed her eyes before refocusing on me, as I was now sitting opposite her, patiently waiting for her reply.

"Well, it's the first time you're going on a date, no?" Jade questioned with a smile.

Shifting in my seat, I answered, "I didn't have the need to before now."

Wrinkling her nose slightly, "As much as my jealousy is threatening to take over right now, I'm glad that I can be the first person that you've gone out on a date with."

Scoffing playfully, I teased, "What have I told you about that jealously of yours hmmm?"

Jade did not immediately respond as she made a silly face instead, before we concurrently removed the silver covers. On elegant white plates was a beautifully presented dinner of slow-cooked shank of lamb with Mediterranean vegetables and rosemary sauce.

"Oh, this looks so good! I just love lamb!" Jades exclaimed happily.

"Yes, we know," I said with a wink before adding, "I suppose you're right though, tonight will be a lot of firsts for the both us," I raised my wine glass to toast, "Happy Birthday, Jade!"

Her green eyes never left mine as she sipped on the red liquid. The air was thick with our excitement and arousal and I could not wait for dinner to be over so that we could proceed with the other part of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 82 13
Where Choi Soobin suddenly awoke in a different world where his only "enemy" claims to be his boyfriend. The world he went to was a different place...
2.8K 92 8
"Your Majesty! Listen to me, I didn't do it!" I yelled desperately. "Tanhya I'm tired. Your jealousy clearly knows no bounds." "Someone is framing...
2.7M 60.9K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
121K 6.1K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...