The Z Virus: Outbreak

By Kezi_stories

A Zombie virus has spread across the globe, A group of friends travel to Katelyn's rich parents mansion and... More

Chapter 1, The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 2, Crash & Fall
Chapter 3, Off To The Country
Chapter 4, Together at Last
Authors Note
Chapter 5, Don't be a Stranger
Chapter 6, 3 Hot Men
Chapter 7, Watch out
Chapter 8, We meet again
Chapter 9, The Four Seasons
Authors note
Chapter 10, Leap of Faith
Chapter 11, Marry Me
Chapter 12, Again and Again
Chapter 13, Choose
Chapter 14, It's Time
Chapter 15, Rest easy
Chapter 16, No time to waste
Chapter 17, This isn't real...
Chapter 18, They're coming
Chapter 19, Open Eye's
Chapter 20, Last Breath
Chapter 21, One Last Kiss
Chapter 22, Zombie Killer 13
Chapter 23, Her and I
Chapter 24, Lucy
Chapter 25, Deers Run, Snakes Bite
Chapter 26, Take it slow
Chapter 27, Dear Diary
Chapter 28, Danger Keep Out
Authors Note!
Chapter 29, Watch your back
Chapter 30, Stay with me
Chapter 31, Life Vs Death
Chapter 32, A Christmas Special
Chapter 34, Ready, Set, Run
Chapter 35, Flash to the Past
Chapter 36, Save the World I
Chapter 37. Save the World II
Chapter 38, I do
Chapter 39, Lights, Camera & Action
Chapter 40, The Big Bang

Chapter 33, Forever

33 6 0
By Kezi_stories

Dezi's POV

I did it, I told him. I can't believe I lost it. I almost strangled him! Why did I freaking do that? Damon never mentioned anger problems. I see Henry's face, he looks so surprised it's like he doesn't know who I am anymore. At the thought of Damon he blasts through the door with his super speed.

"What's going on here?" He questions looking at me.

We both stay quiet for awhile , he's speechless obviously.

"I- I told him." I whisper.

"How is it possible? We're both just getting over being zombies and now your a vampire? What the hell did you do!" Henry was about to punch Damon in the face but I grab it, pull it down and stare into his eyes.

"Let me explain. Just don't hurt him." I say sitting down with him. I take a deep breath.

"When I was brought back to the hospital you were still on your way and when you saw me it was 5 minutes before I woke up. I lost a lot of blood and it wasn't enough to save our boy. Before we left, Damon told me that every Vampire has a special power of their own, and Damon has healing powers flowing through his veins. Which means we transferred his blood to mine and me and Ally survived. But it would come with a price. Ally and I are vampires." I finish. Wow that was a lot.

"I had to save her, I don't know what would have happened if I didn't help." Damon butted in. He has a point. All 3 of us would be dead, Damon did everything he could to help. Now i'm no longer human and it feels great honestly. A whole new me, it may not be easy but I always like a new challenge. But Henry's feud with Damon just won't end.

"You May of saved them but I will never forgive you for trying to kill her." Henry objects.

"I know I can't take that back but I saved her life, it's the least I could do!" He argues back.

"Damon, you can go now. Thank you." I say avoiding eye contact. He nods then closed the door and leaves.

"How could you not tell me?" He cries. "I'm sorry! It wasn't easy, for me to become a vampire. He says if I don't have blood every day for a week, then I won't be myself again. I could lose my memory and leave into the wilderness or kill every body! It's best for me to keep quiet about it for now because he said there could be...side effects." I explain.

"Side Effects?" He questions.

"Anger, being tense or cravings. Basically if I have blood for the rest of the week I will be able to control myself. I can eat normal foods and I won't go crazy.  The same thing goes for Ally and she's happy and healthy, then I'll be like Damon but with my own powers. I'm still the same person.

Damon always has a supply of blood so we won't run out. P-please don't hate me. I wanted to tell you straight away, I'm so so sorry." I couldn't handle it I just started crying. There's so much pressure, I fall down, I'm actually having a breakdown.

He immediately runs towards me and gives me the most comforting hug. I hug him back, I'm holding him tighter than I've hugged anyone before.

"Dezi I could never hate you, never apologise to me. I just want you to be safe and happy, and you are. You and Ally will live, as long as your ok I'm fine." He says holding me. I'm so happy to hear that.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Mia's POV

It's almost the end of the year! Jeez how the year has gone by. The apocalypse started, we went to the holiday house, we killed Blake, lost Levi and Lucy. 2 of my best friends became zombies/humans and I killed my ex and now I'm dating a vampire. WOW! Lots of shit, but some good has come out of it, Dezi had her baby and I get to be an Aunty!

Damon does an interesting knock on the door trying to do a silly face. God he's so cute.

"Yessss babe?" I flirt as I let him in.

"What do ya say we go down to the beach and..have some fun, I mean when was the last time we had some fun?" Damon says walking towards me. I feel his warm breath on my body. He really is a huge flirt.

"We really do need some fun. Let's go." I agree and we grab our stuff, heading off to the beach where Jess and Taylor have gone.  Jess recommended that it would be a good place to enjoy ourselves so we went, and she was right there are no zombies in sight. It's basically Paradise.

"This is so beautiful ugh I wish I had my phone." I groan, I unpack the picnic basket Jess made for us and lay the towels down, if she wasn't gonna be a scientist she should be a master chief.

"I've lived without a phone for many years love, I'm sure you will survive without it for a lil longer. Plus you have me." He whispers.

He wraps his warm smooth arms around me, kissing my neck softly as he makes his way up and down my neck, they slowly move to my lips. My hands stroke his cheeks as he pulls me closer. He continues kissing me and slowly lays me down on the sand. He takes my top off as I take off his, but it doesn't stop him from kissing me. He slowly takes my skirt down and starts going lower. I try not to moan so loud so he won't start laughing and ruin the mood.

He stops and looks at me, he gives me the 'are you sure?' Look. I nod slowly and kiss him back.

As the sun sets  the sky turns from a bright light to a dark basement. It doesn't stop him from going in, this is literally a dream. Having a special time with someone you truly love on a beautiful night, and at the time where the sun is setting. It's just perfect!

He slowly goes in and out not too hard but just right, nothing can be better than this. As he slowly pulls back he looks up at me and smiles, it's a dorky sexy smile if you ask me.

"I love you." Did I just say that, holy shit was that bad timing?

"I- I mean you don't have to love me back it hasn't been that long-" he puts his hand over my mouth and stares into my eyes.

"I love you too." He whispers. Ahhhh omgomg my heart my fucking heart is beating!! Why am I freaking out? This has happened before only it's a vampire, but not just any vampire one hot one! Ahhhhh yes! I kiss him back and hug him really tight.

"You seem happy." He jokes.

"Well no shit. I'm just happy you said it back." I say back. He gets up and leaves me on his lap.

"Mia, ever since I saw Dezi I thought she was someone who was a threat to my family, she just looked so familiar but when I found out she was your friend. It's my biggest regret. You are the most extraordinary woman I have ever met. I couldn't be more grateful to have you, and I will stand by you and your friends until the end of time." He finishes.

That was so beautiful, and now I know the real truth of why he tried to kill Dezi. No one not even Ethan has said that to me, and this is just the beginning of our love story.

Jess's POV

Taylor and I have come to an agreement that we should test out the cure. We have also worked on the plane and Taylor as an engineer has fixed it, she's also taught me some helpful tips on engineering.

"So I was thinking we should release the cure into the world, so then It'll be airborne and over a period of a few months it'll be worldwide." I explain to Taylor

"Sounds great! When do you want to try it out?" I ask.

"We could do a test tomorrow and then if that works out we can make it official, and our world will be virus free!" She says enthusiastically clapping her hands.

"Too bad we can't save the world from cancer and all those other shitty diseases," I say.

"My sister died from cancer and she was my best friend, I was lost without her, but then since this I've felt a spark in my life, like I have a purpose or something." I say with inspiration in my tone.

"That's so beautiful Jess!" Taylor says coming over and pulling me into a hug. We separate our hug and head to the lab. There's potions bubbling, some are vibrant some are pale, some clear and others cloudy. Our lab is our special place to do the things we love.

I head over the boiler area and grab the cure, I mix a few things with drops of it and weird shit happens. Nope, nope, nope, this one is growing! I put it in the furnace and destroy it. I can't have massive crazy shit growing.

After I'd finished in the lab and cleaned up Taylor and I head outside to the helicopter.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" Taylor says.

"What?" I ask.

"Skydiving!" She replies.

"Well it's never too late!" I say.

"Wait actually?" She asks.

"The harnesses are right here." I say grabbing them out from the plane.

"Yes! Hook me up bae!" She says excitedly. I harness her up and we fly up to the beach in the helicopter. The water looks beautiful from up here.

"Look dolphins!" I say pointing to the pod of dolphins in the crystal water.

She pokes her head out of the window and watches the dolphins.

"We're here!" I say as I pull the helicopter to a stop.

"We're at approximately 15,000 feet! Get ready to jump!" I say.

She prepares to jump.

"On a count of three! I yell over the loud propellers on the helicopter, "1! 2! 3! Jump!" I yell. She jumps from the helicopter and free falls a few feet.

I hear her screaming and laughing, I follow her down with the helicopter.

"This is amazing Jess!" She says screaming with happiness.

"I'm glad you like it!" I yell over the loud helicopter. I look down and I see the worst possible thing. Zombies. Shit! "Taylor there's zombies below you!" I yell.

"WHAT?!" ZOMBIES!?"

"Here take this and shoot them!" I say as I throw her a gun.

She catches it and shoots the zombies below her. She takes down about 15 of them and prepares for landing. She lands nicely on the beach with the parachute behind her. She's a natural at this! She shoots the last zombie in the head and disconnects herself from her parachute, looking flawless as always.

"You did great!" I say clapping my hands as I land the helicopter and she gets in.

"Thanks, for my first time I did pretty good." She says laughing

"Wanna have a shower?"I ask

"Sure!" She replies and we head home in the helicopter.

Katelyn POV

I'm hoping to relax today, the Christmas decorations are down. Finally, as much as I love Christmas, work kills me. Everyone is somewhere around the house, no one is in the kitchen so I grab myself some cereal. It's pretty quiet, I'm surprised no one is doing it, oh wait Mia's at the beach with Damon so their probably doing it. Haha I just burst out laughing.

I sit down at the dining table, all alone until I think of my Elijah. He walks down the whole way shirtless in his board shorts.

"Woahhh, are you trying to be nude? There's a kid in the house." I question dropping milk on my top.

"Don't worry their on the other side of the house reading lullaby's or something." He says walking towards me.

"When are we gonna start?" I frown. He wraps his arms around my chest, ignoring the chair.

"Whenever you want, you know I said we can start whenever your ready." He whispers.

" I think I'm ready. I've thought about it for years. We started dating since High school, I think it's time."

"How about now?" I say.

He smiled back at me and kissed me, hard. I think he knows the message. I move my cereal to the side and he pushed me to the table, he ran on top of me. He's never been so rough before. It's good, he rips my top off and throws it. He moves his hand up my skirt and slowly removes my clothes bit by bit.

I pull him closer to me. I feel him slowly come in, it hurts a bit this isn't the first time though so I get it. But this time without protection. It feels good, I'm used to it every time. We're expecting to have a few young babies in the future, this is where we can start.

Heyyyy, did you guys like this chapter? If so stay tuned for more. Love you all so much and tyyyysssmmm for all of the views. Like and comment please! I wanna know how you feel about this book and your general thoughts on it. Anyways love uuuuuu! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 480 24
!! Re-write in the works !! When the government fights against overpopulation and struggles to find the right vaccine to simply put people to sle...
3.3K 376 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
57.8K 4.1K 54
You're favourite character's offspring are about to fight in the biggest challenge of their life. After Luis Black is elected as Mayor of Chicago he...
343 102 20
"The world won't get easier. You could only be stronger," says a soldier to her when her father died in war. Erin Rosetta lost her parents when sh...