Only In The Myths (Katsuki Ba...

By Titania21erzascarlet

People think quirks at the best thing imaginable, used for good or used for evil. But what if you want to us... More

( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
( 13 )
( 14 )
( 15 )
( 16 )
( 17 )
( 18 )
( 19 )
( 20 )
( 21 )
( 22 )
( 23 )
( 24 )
( 25 )
( 26 )

( 9 )

1K 57 31
By Titania21erzascarlet

"Hey!Howisitbeingtaughtbythenumberonehero?!"

"What'sitlike?"

"Don'tweknowyou?"

"Aren'tyouthegirlwhowasonthenewsforkill--"

Tilting your head towards the obnoxious lady, giving her a petrifying look to remember, then you let out a threatening growl. Your snakes soon materialized, frightening the reporter causing her to fall back onto her ass.

The crowed gaped at the action, you giving them a side glance as a warning. Dropping your hair down again. You let out a worn out sigh continuing to walk to school, you were almost there when they started going at it again.

You eye started to twitch, your face looking insane, "Don't snap a neck, don't snap a neck..." mumbling to yourself your eyes sneering at the ground. Finally passing the gate you took some deep breaths.

"Little fuck nuggets." Looking to your left you saw Bakugo, hands in pockets, slouching and of course like always, his pants were hanging slightly down.

"They're like leeches, huh." You commented, trying to start a conversation. He gave you a side glance before looking back in the direction he was walking, with a deep breath you walked into the school, heading to the first class.

"Decent work on combat training yesterday." The monotone teacher himself  complemented, before picking on some people who made mistakes. Mainly Bakugo and Midoriya.

While he was talking, you decided to entertain yourself by fiddling with your pen. Taking it apart and putting it back together, repeatedly. When all of the sudden everyone started screaming, causing you to slightly jump.

You understood what they were arguing about when Iida calmed everyone down, and went on about how we should choose the class rep. Yeah this is a big opportunity to be noticed, and yeah it would give you a better chance to become a super famous hero. But overall, it'll be more work so you won't be able to concentrate on the actual teachings.

After a couple minutes, everyone had voted. Well at least almost everyone... All eyes were on the board looking at the results, but upon further inspection Iida noticed that one vote was missing."WHO DIDN'T VOTE?!" Almost traumatized at the news.

Looking down at your desk, finding it more interesting you grabbed a pen and started drawing snakes on the bandages that you still had to wear from yesterday's events. 'Bakugo might actually have a really kind heart.'

Noticing that Iida got 0 votes, he was physically shook. While Bakugo was yelling at Sero, since he doubted anyone would vote for Bakugo. Midoriya was surprised himself to have gotten 3 votes, and you didn't care that you had 1 vote, it's not like you were here to be a teacher.

Midoriya becoming class rep. Quietly banging your head onto your hands, resting on the table you thought to yourself, 'Yeah, choose the kid who always relies on breaking his bones... What if we ask him to ask the teachers to make the bathrooms better? Is he just going to walk into the office and if the teacher says no, threaten to break his own bones?... Sounds like a great idea to me...'

Once you were done with that, the class headed to the library. Present Mic said the class will get double period to increase their vocab by reading as much books as possible before lunch, so sitting in silence for about two hours.

Walking trough the many rows of books, you found the history section. Waltzing around, looked at the spines of the books; History of the Japanese culture, History of All Might: The number 1 Hero, The Australian Constitution, American Independence day.

There was basically something for each continent, grabbing the book about Japanese culture you stood there for a minute just flicking through the pages. The book was filled with words, but every now and again there were pictures to illustrate it.

Taking the book to one of the empty tables in the middle of the gigantic, double story room you started to read the history book. Why not learn two subjects in one?

Resting your head in your hand while slouching you read through the pages, people started joining the table while you read but as long as they keep their mouths shut and respect personal space, you were fine.

Half way through the quite large book, you felt someone leaning against your shoulder. Your eyes shot open for a minute before looking at the idiot of the hour, then going back to the pages. "What'cha reading, Y/n?"

Sitting up again, you pushed away Kaminari with your pointer finger back into his seat. "A book." The best you could you kept reading before Mina leaned across the table, looking over at the pages.

"What type of book?" She asked in a whisper, peering up at your face.

"A history book." You quietly growled keeping your voice down.

"What's it about?" Rolling your eyes up into your head, you looked at everyone at the table with a death glare; Sero, Mina, and Kaminari.

"It's about these three kids who kept irritating a monster, and got there puny little heads ripped right off their shoulders!" you lied, adding to the spook by turning your eyes to slits and while raising your hands as if they were reaching out for them.

They all seemed to take the hint while you turned your eyes to normal, before the major idiot of the group said, "Why would that be in a history book?"

As quietly as you could you slapped your forehead, "Oh my--" Your hand falling down onto the book you looked up at Mina and Sero, "Is Electrolytes always this stupid?"

Letting out an excited gasp, Mina awed, "We're doing nicknames now?!?"

"no-"

"Okay so mine's Alien Queen! Sero, what's your nickname?" They started a conversation again, you looking in dumbfounded astonishment before your head fell onto the pages of the book. Tiredly reading on...

Slowly looking up in reaction of a book being slammed on the desk, between you and Mina you saw Bakugo, and Kirishima who was standing there with quiet a worried face.

"Whoever made that noise better be quiet or they're going to get a spanking!" Midnight called out from behind the librarian desk, while your attention was on Bakugo. 

"Can I help you?" You questioned, putting a book mark in your place before closing it.

"So you're actually a gorgon, huh?" You were slightly taken back, your muscles tensed, your eyes slightly wide before darting down to the book that was slammed on the table. 'Myths and Legends: Greek'

Your muscles weighing down, your heart following close behind. A breath left your voice as you closed your eyes. "Apparently your cursed by a god!" He continued, "Do you even have a quirk?"

"Fuck off, right now." You growled, "That's not me."

"Well you fit the description pretty fucking well!" You looked down at the table, you face scrunching up as he continued, "Incredibly sinister, evil individual! A powerful witch, can manipulate anyone with your high skills of acting! Do I need to fucking continue?!"

"Hey, Bakugo maybe you should stop." Kirishima suggested, grabbing onto Bakugo's shoulder.

Shrugging off Kirishima, Bakugo slammed his hand in front of your face, but not getting any reaction from you, "For all we know, she could've been manipulating us the whole time! Maybe she's an undercover villain!"

"Bakugo stop!" Kirishima warned, grabbing onto Bakugo pulling him away.

Pure heat was pumping through you, your face stayed bland but your body said otherwise. Kaminari placed a hand on your shoulder, trying to calm you down but you let out a breath of steaming hot air, no exaggeration that it was like a dragons fire.

Grabbing your bag that was hanging on the chair, you stood up and started walking away. Just before you left the room Midnight said it was lunch time, pushing open the door you could feel the trio's eyes on you.

'Fucking trash bag' you kept mumbling stuff inside your head while walking to the cafeteria, grabbing some lunch before anyone was even there yet. Going into the furthest corner of the room, you found a table, sitting down the light above just happened to stop working, it was also in that awkward area where the sun light couldn't reach it... how cliché.

'Thanks universe...' you growled, you didn't want to move to another table cause people started coming in. Automatically your hair turned into the snakes while you ate, warning off anyone who tried to come near you.

"Hey, look Y/n I'm really sorry for Bakugo's behaviour-" Kirishima came along, before being stopped by the snakes.

"It's fine... I'm used to it." you replied continuing to eat, looking up at him after chewing you asked, "Could you leave, the snakes are kind of agitated and I don't want them to... do something I'll regret."

"O-okay... I'll cya later Y/n!" he cheered, his face turning from pouty to happy.

'I just need everyone to stay away from me for now... or something bad will happen again...' Sirens started ringing, gaining everyone's attention except yours, you really didn't care and you knew people were going to start flooding the halls so you took your time to eat your lunch before standing up and following lazily at the back of the pack.

'There is so much screaming...' you groaned, looking at the massive hoard you were thankful you weren't in the mass of it having all those sweaty bodies so close... isn't something you wanted.

It was kind of quiet at the back, the loudest noise was the snakes next to our face. "Should we do something this afternoon?" You asked them looking down at your hands, holding the bandaged one in your other hand.

They replied in hisses, not that you could truly understand them but the hisses and movement is kind of like sign language. "No, we can't do that... We'll go to jail!" letting out a small laugh, "You all are a bunch of weirdos."

Stopping by the bin, you unwrapped the bandages revealing a slightly swollen area with two bite marks and the scratch from the glass on your finger. One of the Black Mambas stretched down to your hand, gently licking it before you continued to walk down the hall.

Looking in the sky you saw Iida flying in the air to the top of the exit sign, "CALM DOWN!! IT'S JUST THE MEDIA!!"

Everyone relaxed until the teachers arrived, saying we had to go back to homeroom and that everything is fine. You really just wanted to go home and relax, but you still ended up at your desk in class 1A.

Everything seemed the same, but Kirishima kept eyeing out Bakugo with a serious face, whenever Bakugo looked at him he'd quickly scoff and look out the window. Apparently while you were watching that go on, Iida was pronounced at class rep from Midoriya since he was able to calm everyone down.

Mostly all the peers were okay with this, but Yaoyorozu who seemed pretty bummed out about not being class rep but having more votes than Iida.

After that we were all allowed to go home. Packing up before most, you left the classroom not wanting to stay behind and chit chat. You seemed to be zoned out for your whole walk back, while walking down the path in the park you kept thinking about how everyone compares you to that witch.

Passing by on one of the very lush, green paths that blocked the view of the open field on the other side you got knocked down onto the ground by something that hit you on the head. "What the fuc--" Opening your eyes, you jumped in place when the sneering face of a dog about to pounce on you, and probably attack with your history of dogs in this park.

Or at least it was going to, if your glasses hadn't fallen off.

Rolling out of the way as the dog fell directly down, starting to agonizingly turn into cold hard stone. It kept whimpering as you came near witnessing what you had done to it, 'shitshitshitshit!!'

"Michael!" A voice came from the field, "Com'ere boy!!" It yelled, quickly your eyes darted to the dog's; Full of terror, horror, pain, sorrow, all the negative emotions...

Hearing the footsteps of what seemed to be a man coming closer, you quickly scrambled to your feet, snatching your bag, dashing deeper into the forest, past the wire fence and into the cave with your mother's statue.

"Well, I fucking wasn't expecting that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
1.3K 46 5
Heroes and Villains. Such a fine line. A Line that once crossed, it's hard to go back, and even harder to make others accept you. Quirks make up this...
59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
42.6K 1.7K 32
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...