Dom's Absolution

By KimberlyTanithMarie

▪️MAFIA ROMANCE▪️ "Be grateful I didn't call you Daddy Dom instead. Although, I have been thinking about Dom... More

🔸ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ🔸
Description:
Ch. 1 - Oh Daddy
Ch. 2 - Hurricane
Ch. 3 - The Man Himself
Ch. 4 - One Way Street
Ch. 5 - Party Favours
Ch. 6 - Solace In Pain
Ch. 7 - Inner Battles
Ch. 9 - Gift Of A Friend
Ch. 10 - Being The Villain
Ch. 11 - Dinner For Two
Ch. 12 - After Effects
Ch. 13 - Bold Confessions
Ch. 14 - Drug Lord
Ch. 15 - Acceptance
Ch. 16 - Sex On Legs
Ch. 17 - Don't Catch A Fit
Ch. 18 - Biding Time
Ch. 19 - Play Date
Ch. 20 - Mafia vs Cartel
Ch. 21 - Through The Fire
Ch. 22 - You Could Be Mine
Ch. 23 - What A Year
Ch. 24 - Progress Is Progress
Ch. 25 - Cartel vs Mafia
Ch. 26 - Another Step Forward
Ch. 27 - The Gods Of Nasty
Ch. 28 - Birthday Demands
Ch. 29 - Impaled
Ch. 30 - Damage Me Please
Ch. 31 - Drunk In Love
Ch. 32 - My Little Hellfire
Ch. 33 - Love Untold
Ch. 34 - No Turning Back
Ch. 35 - Mind Blown
Ch. 36 - Ball And Chain
Ch. 37 - Coming Clean
Ch. 38 - Sanctify
Ch. 39 - We Found Love
Ch. 40 - Spank Me Some More
Ch. 41 - Engagement Party
Ch. 42 - Clitty Clitty Bang Bang
Ch. 43 - Blood Power And Desire
Ch. 44 - Making Moves
Ch. 45 - Two Pink Lines
Ch. 46 - Adventure Time
Ch. 47 - Taken By Surprise
Ch. 48 - Damn Those Eyes
Ch. 49 - I Will Find You
Ch. 50 - Monster Unleashed
Ch. 51 - Rebel Monster
Ch. 52 - Young Gods
Ch. 53 - In A Spiral
Ch. 54 - Freedom By Any Means
Ch. 55 - If I Were King
Ch. 56 - Mind Games
Ch. 57 - B.Y.O.B
Ch. 58 - Out Of Time
Ch. 59 - Guns And Machetes
Ch. 60 - Haunted
Ch. 61 - Six Feet Under
Ch. 62 - Taking Time To Heal
Ch. 63 - Dom The Dom
Ch. 64 - Choke On It
Ch. 65 - Dom's Absolution
Epilogue
🔻Bonus Chapters🔻
BC. 1 - Thongs And Tattoos
BC. 2 - Just Like Fire
BC. 3 - A Union Of Madness
BC. 4 - Till Sex Do Us Part
BC. 5 - White Christmas Wish
▪️Aelbank Mafia Series▪️
- Author's Note -

Ch. 8 - Huzzah

41.1K 1.5K 1.4K
By KimberlyTanithMarie

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Don't you dare try to play crazy with me,
you know that I'm the best at that."

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 8 - Huzzah

▪️J A D E▪️

With his hands resting on either side of my head, Dominic had me pinned between the wall and himself.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I watched as he momentarily closed his eyes, seemingly preparing himself to say something. I knew that he was probably going to give me some lecture about needing to be more understanding, but to my surprise, it turned out to be the exact opposite.

"I really am sorry about today, Jade. I wanted your nineteenth birthday to be more special," his voice sincere.

Looking up at the large grandfather clock, I noticed that it was 11:55pm. Even though he had come to apologise to me, I was still upset and I just could not resist wanting to push his buttons. What can I say, some habits are really hard to get rid of.

"Well, there's still time for you to make it up to me," my tone was laced with sarcasm.

Shaking his head, he laughed softly, "You know better than anyone that I don't like being told what to do."

Unable to help myself, I replied wittily, "Then I suppose you better teach me a lesson..."

"Oh Jade, don't you dare try to play crazy with me, you know that I'm the best at that," he said in a low voice.

Even though he was right, I could not help but challenge him, my eyes never leaving his as I silently dared him to put me in my place. I would take whatever reaction that I could get from him tonight.

Dominic stared at me momentarily, his eyes darkening as he watched the playfulness leave my eyes. I did my best to keep my face impassive, even if on the inside I felt exposed and vulnerable under his sharp gaze.

His eyes glanced at the clock before looking back at me. We intently stared at each other for what felt like hours, even though it was only a few seconds.

"Fuck it," he murmured, breaking the silence before descending his lips onto mine.

At first, I could do nothing more than stand there in shock, unable to comprehend what was happening. Disbelief flooded through me, causing my body to remain immobile as I felt Dominic's mouth cover my own.

Holy fuck knuckles!

Dominic Giano Calvetti was kissing me!

Huzzah!

When the reality of the situation finally sunk in, I wasted no time in hungrily kissing him back, my hands circling around his neck to pull him in closer as I pressed my body up against his.

Fuck, his lips were so soft.

Dominic's mouth moved affectionately across my own. His movements were unexpectedly cautious and tender at first, almost a bit awkward if I was being honest. However, when I pulled him against me, it was as though something within him snapped.

One of his hands gripped my purple hair tightly while the other moved around my slim waist, trapping my body close to his. Within no time, we had found a compatible rhythm as our lips moved against each other.

He kissed me as though he would never kiss me again.

I could not help but feel like this would be the only time he would ever give in to his desires. The thought made my heart race as my kisses grew more intense, wanting to make the best of this rare and special moment.

There were no words to describe what I was currently feeling, as the mere touch of his lips against my own overwhelmed me to the point that I could barely even think.

As his body deliciously pushed mine up against the wall, we continued to kiss each other fiercely. It was wild and ravenous, the sounds of our soft groans filling the air as we got lost in a feeling that I was sure neither of us saw coming. He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and gently bit down onto the soft flesh, demanding to be let in. I gladly did so, eagerly opening my mouth so that my tongue could meet his halfway.

The slight taste of the expensive bourbon on his lips invaded my senses, adding to the whole experience.

This was easily the best kiss that I had ever had.

Nothing that I had ever done before compared to this. The chemistry between us was simply explosive. I knew that it would be like this, and it seems that Dominic had been right. Now that I had gotten a taste of him, I silently wondered how one kiss would ever be enough.

Soon, our tongues were battling each other. Our lips smashed together as we moaned into each other's mouths, the repressed anger and frustration finally being unleashed.

My fingers moved to play with the ends of his silver hair at the nap of his neck, tugging gently, making him growl low in his throat as I choked on his name. Mimicking his earlier moves, my teeth nipping at his bottom lip before sucking it between my own.

I was wordlessly pleading with him through the kiss, desperately trying to get Dominic to move closer even though it was not possible. My body felt as though it were on fire, and I silently begged him for more, for it was not enough. I wanted more, needed more, and I knew that he would be the only one to give me what my body desired, even if I myself had no idea what that was in this moment.

The sudden chiming of the grandfather clock signalled that he had spent the last precious moments of my birthday giving me what I had desired the most.

The realisation of this filled me with joy, and I could not bring myself to stop kissing him. However, as the sounds of the clock counted off one after the other, Dominic slowly pulled away, forcing my lips to part from his.

It was only then that I was able to slowly blink my eyes open, the rest of my bodily functions returning soon afterwards. Such as the ability to think and breathe. Oh yea, I might have been holding my breath for a portion of it.

Fuck, that kiss was amazing! I silently acknowledged as Dominic breathed heavily as he looked down at me, his pupils blown wide open, the paleness of his skin making his dark eyes pop even more.

His gaze focused briefly on my swollen lips before moving to my eyes, "Happy Birthday Jade," he whispered softly.

As the last chime of the clock sounded, he kissed my forehead and whispered something that I could not understand before letting me go. I desperately wished that I could have made out the words that he said; was it a promise, plea or hell, maybe it was even an apology, I wish I knew.

Nonetheless, whatever it was that he whispered, the expression on his face as he released me was the look of a man torn and tortured as he exhaled deeply then left the library.

I was absolutely breathless as I stared at Dominic's retreating form.

My right-hand trembled as my fingers gingerly touched my tender lips. With a shiver, my tongue snaked out to lick them, the taste of him still lingering as I smiled and blushed.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself as I slowly slid to the floor.

————— ▲ —————

The next few weeks were more tense than usual within the Calvetti residence. Dominic was more volatile, and it was obvious that he was going out of his way to avoid me.

Great! I mean, I was not expecting us to be all happy happy joy joy after the kiss. But the fact that our interactions had all but ceased really bothered me. I did not think that us kissing would have created such a distance between us.

"Focus! Your stance is sloppy!" Jee-min reprimanded, as he hit my shoulder with a mahogany cane to pull me out of my thoughts.

I was currently practicing my Wing Chun forms against the Muk Jong. The wooden dummy had three arms and one leg, which represented an opponent's body in various positions.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I picked up the pace, the pain helping me concentrate.

I had been training with Jee-min since I was nine years old. Once I had turned twelve, he then became my full-time body guard.

"Don't think I forgot about that stunt you pulled with your hair for your birthday! The boss was seriously pissed at me, so naturally I'm going to torture you in our daily gym sessions until I feel satisfied," Jee-min smirked as he looked around the well-equipped home gym that was located on the first basement level.

I inwardly groaned as I hit the Muk Jong harder, my words coming out a bit raspy, "You know, I was watching this K-pop group the other day, they had a singer with the same name as you but his was spelt as Ji-min. Why is your name spelt differently?"

"It's because I was born in America and not Korea. My parents thought it would make pronouncing my name easier," he said before hitting me with the stick once more, "now stop talking and focus!"

Though he looked younger in age, Jee-min was actually twenty-six and had been with Dominic since he was fourteen. Jee-min's father had been working for the head Italian family that had previously run the mafia in Aelbank City.

One of the underbosses had become infatuated with Jee-min's mother and had his father murdered. He then took her to be his wife in exchange for sparing her son's life. When Dominic came in and took over, he allowed Jee-min to exact his revenge, and as a result, the young man was forever indebted to him.

"Do it again!" Jee-min instructed as he hit my shoulder another time, "Didn't you tell me you wanted to become stronger so that the boss will take you more seriously?"

Gritting my teeth, I tried to focus even more, wanting to prove that I had what it took.

"I may not be able to help you win his love, but I can help you become so strong that he won't be able to ignore your abilities!" Jee-min's eyes hardened with concentration as he continued, "Now that you're nineteen, I say we decrease your archery and knife training and focus more on showing you how to use the high calibre guns."

At his words, my form fumbled, my excitement evident, "Really?"

Hitting my shoulder harder, Jee-min simply replied, "Focus!"

"Gods, you're such a hard-ass," I mumbled.

"You know you love it! And just for that smartass comment..." his eyes narrowed as he instructed, "You earned yourself an extra five hundred push-ups!"

"Aww man!" I complained and continued practicing my forms.

"Stop whining..." Jee-min said before adding, "If I did not think that you could handle it, I would not push you this hard. You have what it takes to surpass us all and become an irreplaceable asset within Dominic's organisation."

To hear Jee-min speak such words caused my movements to falter. He was not usually the sentimental type, but the fact that he held me in such high esteem only made me want to train even harder.

At this point, I could easily sneak up on someone and kill them before they even knew what was happening. But where my gun handling was concerned, I sought to know how to use as many different types of weapons, wanting to be as efficient as humanly possible.

I wanted to show Dominic that I could protect him, and even though he may be avoiding me for now, I would use this time to grow and show him that my place was indeed by his side, in more ways than one.

It was my desire to be the best that I could be, and the fact that Jee-min believed in me and wanted to help me fulfil those dreams, made my body surge with renewed energy.

With a nod, I refocused on my training, giving it everything that I had.

——————————

A/N: What do you think Dominic whispered after he kissed Jade?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 158K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.3M 163K 47
The world as we know it ended 209 years ago. From a desert wasteland springs a single kingdom, ruled by a tyrannical King and trapped in an endless...
978 126 11
If it all ended tomorrow, would you be the one on my mind? ≡ ➴ nct dream | park jisung ➴ written on March 2024 ➴ dystopian x romance au ➴ original...
173K 3.8K 32
"Don't start something you can't finish, Nicola." He whispers into my ear. Slowly, he trails kisses from my jawline to my collarbone. He lifts the...