Dom's Absolution

By KimberlyTanithMarie

▪️MAFIA ROMANCE▪️ "Be grateful I didn't call you Daddy Dom instead. Although, I have been thinking about Dom... More

🔸ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ🔸
Description:
Ch. 1 - Oh Daddy
Ch. 2 - Hurricane
Ch. 3 - The Man Himself
Ch. 4 - One Way Street
Ch. 6 - Solace In Pain
Ch. 7 - Inner Battles
Ch. 8 - Huzzah
Ch. 9 - Gift Of A Friend
Ch. 10 - Being The Villain
Ch. 11 - Dinner For Two
Ch. 12 - After Effects
Ch. 13 - Bold Confessions
Ch. 14 - Drug Lord
Ch. 15 - Acceptance
Ch. 16 - Sex On Legs
Ch. 17 - Don't Catch A Fit
Ch. 18 - Biding Time
Ch. 19 - Play Date
Ch. 20 - Mafia vs Cartel
Ch. 21 - Through The Fire
Ch. 22 - You Could Be Mine
Ch. 23 - What A Year
Ch. 24 - Progress Is Progress
Ch. 25 - Cartel vs Mafia
Ch. 26 - Another Step Forward
Ch. 27 - The Gods Of Nasty
Ch. 28 - Birthday Demands
Ch. 29 - Impaled
Ch. 30 - Damage Me Please
Ch. 31 - Drunk In Love
Ch. 32 - My Little Hellfire
Ch. 33 - Love Untold
Ch. 34 - No Turning Back
Ch. 35 - Mind Blown
Ch. 36 - Ball And Chain
Ch. 37 - Coming Clean
Ch. 38 - Sanctify
Ch. 39 - We Found Love
Ch. 40 - Spank Me Some More
Ch. 41 - Engagement Party
Ch. 42 - Clitty Clitty Bang Bang
Ch. 43 - Blood Power And Desire
Ch. 44 - Making Moves
Ch. 45 - Two Pink Lines
Ch. 46 - Adventure Time
Ch. 47 - Taken By Surprise
Ch. 48 - Damn Those Eyes
Ch. 49 - I Will Find You
Ch. 50 - Monster Unleashed
Ch. 51 - Rebel Monster
Ch. 52 - Young Gods
Ch. 53 - In A Spiral
Ch. 54 - Freedom By Any Means
Ch. 55 - If I Were King
Ch. 56 - Mind Games
Ch. 57 - B.Y.O.B
Ch. 58 - Out Of Time
Ch. 59 - Guns And Machetes
Ch. 60 - Haunted
Ch. 61 - Six Feet Under
Ch. 62 - Taking Time To Heal
Ch. 63 - Dom The Dom
Ch. 64 - Choke On It
Ch. 65 - Dom's Absolution
Epilogue
🔻Bonus Chapters🔻
BC. 1 - Thongs And Tattoos
BC. 2 - Just Like Fire
BC. 3 - A Union Of Madness
BC. 4 - Till Sex Do Us Part
BC. 5 - White Christmas Wish
▪️Aelbank Mafia Series▪️
- Author's Note -

Ch. 5 - Party Favours

45.8K 1.7K 1.5K
By KimberlyTanithMarie

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You're playing with fire, Jade, 
and we all know how much 
I love to burn things"

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 5 - Party Favours

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

Watching Aleksandr hold on to Jade longer than necessary was beginning to unnerve me. The way she pressed her body into the large Russian man was borderline inappropriate.

Sensing my growing agitation, Vincent leaned over and said, "Relax boss."

Exhaling softly, I nodded slightly, immediately regaining control of my senses. I watched as Jade and her best friend Blaire said hello to everyone else before going to sit by another table that had been reserved for the birthday girl and her closest friends. Jee-min stood near them along with a few other body guards, while Quintin sat next to Jade.

"Wow!" James said before addressing me, "You actually let her leave the house like that?"

Aleksandr commented almost immediately, "What's wrong with what she's wearing? She looks fantastic!"

"She's jail-bait," Raeni interjected.

Running a hand through his dark brown hair, Aleksandr stated, "She's not! Sure, she might look young, but Jade is perfectly legal, she's turning nineteen for fucks sake!"

I wanted to shoot the Russian's head off. The muscle in my jaw ticked before I spoke, "What did we just talk about earlier?"

"Don't let pussy interfere with business," Da'mon answered.

"Kiss ass..." Aleksandr muttered to the Haitian, while adjusting the lapels of his jacket. He then turned to Raeni and said, "I swear, some of you Caribbean people are just too strict! You should give your young adults more freedom. I feel sorry for your younger sister."

Rolling her eyes, she replied, "And some of you white people aren't strict enough! Just because your children turn eighteen doesn't mean that they can do anything that they want. Especially if they're not paying any damn bills! My younger sister is growing up just fine, thank you very much! Sex and booze will still be there when she's of age, there's no reason to rush these things. If she doesn't like the rules under my roof, she's free to leave when she turns eighteen in two years' time."

"Again, you always over-react for the simplest of things, Raeni," Aleksandr huffed as he sat back in his chair.

"She's over-reacting? Ha! Clearly, you're forgetting how you got on when James was hitting on one of your girls?" the tall, dark-skinned man interjected, his Caribbean accent thick.

Scoffing, "That situation is different Da'mon! She was one of my best call girls, and by James monopolising her, he was costing me money!" Aleksandr narrowed his eyes as he shot the Irishman a pointed stare.

"Hey! I paid you with interest!" James spoke up, defending himself.

"Only after Dominic threatened to put a bullet in your head! I swear, it wouldn't surprise me if this alliance dissolved because of something petty," Raeni said in a disgruntled tone.

"Wars have been started for less," Vincent stated, his stoic expression unchanging.

"Heh!" I laughed softly before adding, "Gangsters are petty assholes, so someone will always screw something up."

Everyone at the table grudgingly agreed, and James took the opportunity to return to the previous subject, his eyes full of mischievous intent.

"Back on the topic of younger sisters, Raeni, where's that gorgeous–" the Irishman never got to finish his sentence.

Knowing exactly where James' question was headed, Raeni slapped him on the upside of his head cutting his speech off, "What have I told you about mentioning my sister's name?"

"I didn't even get to say her name! Damn! So feisty!" James exclaimed as he looked at Da'mon and asked, "How did you ever make out being her boyfriend?"

"It was a long time ago," he replied, his eyes warning the Irishman to behave, "let's leave the past in the past, yea?"

With an impish smirk on his face, James moved his chair a bit, putting some distance between himself and Raeni. I shook my head, knowing that he was up to no good, and waited for the chaos to unfold.

Thinking he was safely out of reach, James then added, "Kiyana is such a beautiful name though."

"Boy!" Raeni suddenly stood, drawing her gun, her dark brown eyes blazing as she pointed it at him.

Da'mon chuckled softly, "Come on James, enough with the jokes, you know that she will shoot you."

"Oh no Ms. Dixon, by all means, put a hole in that goofy-looking face of his," I joined in with a soft cackle as I leaned forward in my chair.

"Shit!" James eyes widened as he looked up at Raeni, his hands went up in surrender as he defensively said, "Don't shoot! Look, you know I like to talk shit, I'm sorry!"

"Keep talking shit and see what happens! With yuh likkle leprechaun self!" she fumed then sat back down, a bit of Jamaican slang escaped her anytime she got really mad.

"Little? Leprechaun?" sputtering James argued, "But I'm 6 feet tall!"

"You can't round up your height, it doesn't work that way!" Raeni replied with a cheeky sneer, rubbing it in his face that he was the shortest of us all, at 5ft 11in.

The laughter that erupted from around the table instantly calmed the atmosphere, and the altercation was immediately forgotten. We, the mafia leaders, often used festivities like this as a means of relaxing, since going out together, celebrating gang members' birthdays and such was an attempt to strengthen our bonds with one another.

Seeing as we were all in our thirties, we each had various things that we wished to accomplish, wanting to prove ourselves to the generations that came before us. In a way, I felt like this motivated and helped to keep the alliance intact.

This club was one of many that I owned in Aelbank City. However, our business was not all fun and games.

Myself and the others had our hands in everything; from money laundering, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, weaponry, extortion, to pornography and prostitution. Although, my personal favourite was arson, but that was something that I did more on my own time, though I never hesitated to use it for business.

If you want to get fast answers, just light a fire under someone's ass, literally!

You see, as a young boy, I had enjoyed setting fires. It had started out at first with just a simple box of matches that I would carry around in my pocket. While the other children played together, not wanting me to join them, I would sit outside alone, strike them and contemplate.

Observing the compliant flame, I would watch it flicker in the wind, besmirching the wood, converting it to charcoal at my command. An uncontainable smirk would spread across my gaunt features, though my smile never reached my eyes. After some time, I had progressed to burning the belongings of those who had upset me.

I would often daydream while watching the different hues that the flames emitted. Sometimes, I became transfixed until the smoke had started to suffocate me.

Over time, I had then advanced to dousing items in nail polish remover in order to accelerate the burning. For that brief moment in time, as the fire danced, consuming wildly, I would become almost serene.

The darkened remnants had gratified me temporarily, but my cravings returned soon after.

I recognised a similar demon within Jade, one that may very well be darker than my own, as she was beyond fearless and often very volatile. Which is why I did not want her joining the mafia.

If I was being honest with myself, I feared that she would just be too good at it and I did not want her to be fully consumed by the darkness that I saw within her just waiting to be set free.

Shaking my thoughts clear, I refocused my attention.

As the night progressed, myself and the others played a few rounds of poker.

Every so often, I would glance over to Jade, and her smile struck me from a mile away. This warmed my heart, seeing her so happy, especially as her and Quintin had such a rough start in life.

Even though I may not have been around much, I was proud of the individuals they had grown into as I knew first hand how damaging a traumatic childhood could be. Which is why, when I had found them a little over thirteen years ago, I could not just throw them into the foster care system, not after what they both had been through. Perhaps it was because I also saw a bit of myself in them.

Nonetheless, I was happy that they did not let their past hold them back.

When it was midnight, I found myself at Jade's side and she hugged me tightly as I expressed my birthday greetings to her and kissed her cheek.

She was ecstatic and her eyes never left mine, as everyone sang Happy Birthday.

When it was time to cut the large purple cake, as always, she did it with Quintin. The gifts she received were placed somewhere securely so that she could open them later.

Once the cake had been shared out, everyone resumed dancing.

I could feel myself becoming more irritated as time passed. Aleksandr and James were currently on the dance floor, as always, flirting with the prettiest women in the room.

Unfortunately, tonight, that meant Jade and Blaire.

Quintin and Jee-min were never too far away, always keeping an eye on the birthday girl. While I was itching to yell at them, I knew that tonight, more than ever, Jade would do as she pleased and there would be no reasoning with her. She would only listen to me and I was not about to ruin her night, even if I was against some of her behaviour.

Vincent and I stood by the balcony, talking to each other, while looking down at the dance floor. Blaire was all over James, grinding herself into the Irishman's lean body as they sloppily made out.

But that was not what had my blood boiling though.

There Jade was, her back pressed against the front of Aleksandr's chest. The large Russian was gripping her intimately by her hips, the fingers of his right hand dangerously close to the cut-outs by her pelvis.

Jade's hands rested on top of Aleksandr's forearms, her hips pushing back into him. The Russian's face was buried in her neck, no doubt smelling her skin. However, Jade's face was tilted upwards, her eyes searching until she found what she was looking for.

Her mouth burst into a wide grin as she saw me looking down at her.

I watched as she bit her bottom lip. The look in her eye was almost defiant. Though, from the way her gaze fixated on me, there seemed to be a silent plea hidden among the beautiful green depths.

"What did I tell you. Fearless..." Vincent said, his impassive expression momentarily breaking as he looked somewhat impressed by her boldness.

"Shut up!" I hissed, my eyes darkening once more, "Send her up to the office," I snarled as I took off my gloves and stormed off.

As I made my way to the elevator, I watched out of the corner of my eye as Vincent took out his phone and made a quick call. Jee-min could be seen pulling his phone out of his jacket pocket and looking up onto the balcony as he answered. Nodding in understanding, he made his way over to Jade, pulling the large Russian off of her before proceeding to drag her through the crowd towards the private elevator in the back.

I patiently waited in my private office, leaning against the edge of my desk.

A few minutes later, Jade entered and closed the door behind her. I walked towards the large floor-to-ceiling glass panels and motioned for her to join me, which she did immediately, a big smile on her face.

My eyes narrowed at her gleeful expression and I made quick work of wiping away her grin, a gasp escaping her lips as I roughly pulled her against my chest.

"What the hell were you doing with Tolstoy?" I questioned as I stood behind her, my voice eerily calm.

Instead of answering me, I felt her lean back into me, wiggling her buttocks against the front of my pants. I growled softly, then pushed her against the wall of tinted glass, pressing the front of her body against the cool, smooth surface while creating some space between our pelvic areas.

The sound of the music could barely be heard from the club below, though we could feel the rhythm vibrating against the glass.

Sighing softly, Jade tilted her head back to look at me, "I was dancing, obviously."

"The fuck you were, you were all but dry humping him!" I replied as I tightened my grip.

Much to my dismay, Jade moaned softly, "I didn't realise, I was simply lost in the music, dancing for my muse and then suddenly he was behind me."

"Uh huh..." I raised an eyebrow then asked, "Who were you dancing for?"

Licking her lips, she boldly said, "For you, who else?"

"Jade, Jade, Jade..." I whispered as I turned her around.

Using my left hand to hold her wrists securely above her head, I pressed her back into the thick glass pane, as my right hand pulled a switchblade from my pocket. Upon seeing the knife, her breathing deepened.

Taking the blade, I started from her exposed collar bone, dragging it diagonally down the front of her dress, over the cut-outs. Moving the knife along the hem, I took my time before moving the weapon higher, resting the flat part of the blade against the skin on the side of her neck. 

I silently wondered where she got such a dress and made a mental note to have a talk with Jee-min later. No doubt she probably smuggled it into the residence somehow, she was crafty like that.

My eyes never left hers as I pressed the cold steel against her throat, "You're playing with fire, Jade, and we all know how much I love to burn things."

Visibly swallowing, she trembled at my words, the chill of the knife against her heated skin no doubt making her shiver. Although, from the way Jade's eyes pleaded with me for more as she softly whimpered, I got the impression that the sight of my blade excited her, which had not been my intention.

Huffing, I quickly withdrew the switchblade and placed it back into my pocket.

I could feel her minty breath against my lips as she replied, "Well, it's my birthday, so I figured it would be worth getting burnt tonight. Speaking of presents, you haven't given me one as yet."

I laughed softly, "That's because you have yet to tell me what you want."

"I think you know what I want, Dom. I want you to kiss me," she stated boldly, her eyes piercing mine as she slowly leaned forward.

Reacting quickly, I moved my head back, my gaze dropping to her lips, the colour reminding me of a pink rose blooming in the spring. Using my free hand, I tightly grasped her chin before unconsciously swiping my thumb gently across her bottom lip.

By now Jade's breathing was somewhat ragged, her mouth somewhat parted, silently begging as her tongue shamelessly came out to lick at the pad of my finger, causing me to growl in slight aggravation.

She had always been a bold one, always pushing the boundaries to see what she could get away with, testing the patience of those around her. However, the brashness that she was openly displaying tonight, I had to confess, caught me off-guard.

I was tempted to ask her if she had taken her medicine today, but I knew that she did. It was something that I could say with confidence that Jade took seriously. Which meant that her behaviour was caused by another reason, one that I was unsure if I really wanted to know.

Abruptly removing both my hands from her, I shook my head as I regained some composure and said, "Jade, you know that I can't."

"Can't or won't?" she frowned as she went on to say, "It's just a kiss, Dominic! What's the big deal?" Jade paused before smiling, "You can just think of it as a party favour."

Snarling softly, I took a few steps back, putting even more distance between us, "You know why... This isn't a game, Jade. Ask me for something else, anything else! But do not ask me to cross a line that we both know I shouldn't!"

The tone she used was an attempt to entice me as she moved to arch her body into mine as she begged, "Please?"

I took another step back, then ran a hand through my silver white hair and gripped at the strands before I unclenched my fingers. I shook my head and stalked towards the door. Opening it roughly, I exited the room, visibly exhaling.

Turning to Jee-min, I instructed, "See to it that Aleksandr stays away from her for the rest of the night. I'm leaving."

Jee-min nodded as I took the private elevator and left the building for the remote parking lot. There was Vincent, leaning against one of the black SUVs, clearly waiting for me it would seem.

With a huff, I walked over, "Don't you dare fucking say shit!" I commanded while throwing the keys to the purple Maserati at him.

Catching the item, "Did you–" Vincent began to ask about the kiss no doubt.

"I said not a word! Not now!" my nostrils flared as I cut him off.

Yanking open the door to my matte purple and black Bugatti, I growled as I gave him one last annoyed expression before slamming the door shut.

The engine roared to life before the tires squealed as my car left the premises.

——————————

A/N: What's everyone's dream car? 
Mine is a Porsche Panamera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 60.5K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
52.5K 1.6K 31
[Humanoids] [COMPLETED] Being dragged into the Pizza Plex was one thing, but being tossed into the daycare during late hours?? They knew you feared t...
2.8M 164K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
943K 13.8K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...