Rajveer's pride.... His Naina...

By candycrush1121990

my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google... More

I'm back .....
character sketch
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
palace
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53. Maha update
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62. Maha update...
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75. maha update
chapter 76. maha update
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
teaser
chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
Chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102. Maha update
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Epilogue
Good bye
Note
Need Help

chapter 72

2.7K 121 88
By candycrush1121990

Guys I think some of you have forgotten about yudi's girlfriend that's why I got few queries regarding who's Diya... So here it is..

She is Diya...
Yudi's Girlfriend...

I hope you won't get confused now..

************************************

Have fun in Raina's sangeet ceremony guys...

Enjoy everyone...

************************************

Mehfil

Everyone are all prepared for the happening evening and Rajveer's gang is all set with their plan to put it in action for accomplishing their mission Vinny successfully...this time a proper stage has been set up with with LED screen in circular hall...

All of Rajveer's team is present except Rajveer, RV ,Aalekh,shivi and Naina...Girls are also present there in the hall.. Dadi saa is welcoming all the guests with Nanu, lala ji and RV... Naina's parents and Aalekh's Badi maa and bade papa are also present along with them.... Lots of VIP people are invited to the the function so the security is being monitored very strictly.. All the boys are also very much alert keeping their eyes on all that's going on... Their eyes are constantly roaming around like a surveillance camera....

Everyone's outfits

RV, Rajveer and Aalekh

Aryan, vihaan and Arjun

Rajveer, Naina, Aalekh, shivi enters the hall and hall erupts with the sound of applause....After entering the hall the very first thing they did was to greet all the VIP guests personally..

Meanwhile various folk dance performances are also going on the stage...

When after they have greeted all the special guests Huda goes on stage and does the announcement about the commencement of all the performances by family members....this time mostly youngsters have prepared their dance performances..and from elders Naina's parents and Aalekh's Badi maa and bade papa have prepared on the insistence of all the youngsters...

First performance was boys dance performance... They performed on baki sab first class hai song from kalank and then on veerey di wedding from entertainment movie...

Next was girls performance and they all performed on chittiyan kaliyan and kala chashma song and in kala chashma song Rummy performed with all the girls...

Next Abhimanyu and uttara performed on rangeelo mhaaro dholna song...

Then the next performance was done by elders on ae meri zohra zabi tujhe maalum nahi song.. Naina's parents and badi maa bade papa of Aalekh performed while all the youngsters were cheering them all the while...

Next performance was of sherry and Ananya on Punjabi song meri mummy nu pasand nayio tu...

Next performance was the comic one done by RV and Naveen on cutie pie song while looking at their funny steps rest of them were laughing all through the performance..

Then Aalekh and shivi performed on suraj hua matham.... Everyone were mesmerized by their dance while both of them were mesmerized by each other...

When everyone were done all of Rajveer's team turns towards Rajveer and Naina with wide smiles and excitement that says that they are waiting for them to go on stage and perform... But much to their disappointment this time Raina haven't prepared dance performance...

Rajveer : sorry guys iss baar humne dance performance prepare nahi Kiya hai...

RV (in whining tone ) : that's not fair bhai saa...

Huda : haan sir ji aapne apni engagement pe bhi dance nahi kiya tha...

Ali : haan sir... Aap aur Naina please perform kariye na...

Naveen : haan veeru.. Tu kyun Dance nahi kar raha.. Kar na...

Rajveer : nahi guys... Please dance performance nahi please...

Ananya listens to him silently and when he says no dance performance Ananya's dimaag ki batti gets switched on.. She says with mischievous grin...

Ananya : Rajveer aapne Bola aap dono dance nahi karenge.. No problem matt kariye...(others looks at her like she has gone mad... Everyone opens their mouths to chid her but stops listening to her further) lekin aap dono gana to gaa hi sakte hain... Ek accha sa romantic duet...

Everyone supports her in this and says...

Shalini : haan major... Aap dono ek gana to gana hi padega.. Iss se aap mana nahi karenge... (when Naina opens her mouth) aur tum to bilkul bhi kuch nahi bologi Naina... Ab chhup chap dono ek accha sa gaana sunao...

Finally they both accept their defeat in front of everyone... Rajveer asks Gunny to get a guitar... After sometime when Gunny returns with guitar he give it to Rajveer and RV goes on stage to announce Rajveer and Naina's performance while yudi goes and instructs DJ how to handle the spot light and other lights should be as this is on the spot change for the technical team...

Meanwhile Naina asks a waiter for a mouth organ.. Waiter comes after five minutes with a mouth organ...Naina gives that mouth organ to Aalekh signalling him something with her eyes... Aalekh raise his eyebrows asking if she really want to sing that song... Naina nods her head slightly in answer to his query.. Others looks at them confused while they were having silent conversation...

Arjun (scratching his head) : ye dono aise baat kaise karte hain mujhe aaj tak samajh nahi aaya..

Pooja : oye missed call tujhe to phir bhi dhai saal hua hai hamare connection ko to almost 5 saal ho gaye.. Jab humara signal kuch catch nahi kar pata to tera kaise karega..

Arjun : you are right Mam... Pata hai ek baar maine try Kiya tha aise Niya se baat karne ka.. Maine usse kuch aur kaha aur usne kuch aur hi samjha tha... Maine dobara Kabhi try nahi Kiya phir...

Ali (curiously) : kyun aisa kya ho gaya tha...

Arjun : kya bataun Sir.. Maine usey signal Kiya tha ki I'm hungry, kitchen se khaane ke le aa... Usne fridge se laane ki jagah cooking start kar di.. Sach mein mere kitchen ka haal itna bura tha aur mera cooker blast kiya vo alag... Thank God hum dono tab living room mein the...

Other starts laughing listening to him as they all were listening to him with very keen ears...

On the other side Aalekh goes to Rajveer and whispers something in his ears to which Rajveer nods his head while continuously looking at Naina with adoring eyes and smile on his lips...

Meanwhile Abhi goes and takes the drums and Arjun goes and takes the key board... And the DJ dims the light of the dance floor and prepares the spot lights that are going to fall on Raina..

Aalekh starts playing the mouth organ...spot light falls on Rajveer just as he starts the song while other fall on Naina.... And RV signals DJ to switch on the fog machine... The ambience on the dance floor was looking like Rajveer and Naina are in clouds...

Rajveer : Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam...

Rajveer starts singing slowly and moves towards Naina...he sings the second line while hitting his head with Naina's lightly... (just like in the video) After his lines Naina starts playing guitar and Abhi the drums...

Rajveer : Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Hamare Dil Ki Tum Thodi Si Kadar Kar Lo
Ham Tumpe Marte Hain Thodisi Fikar Kar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo

Rajveer further sings while circling around her all the while looking in her eyes as Naina too is moving with him.. They both didn't break the eye lock... He sings while pointing at her...

Naina : Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham

Naina passes her guitar to Huda and sings further while moving towards him and pointing her finger at him...when she reaches him she holds both his hands... Rajveer entwines their fingers and kisses her hands lightly... They stands like that for few seconds then Naina snaps out of her trance and leaves his hands and tries to move back... But Rajveer holds her hand and jerks her towards him...

Rajveer : Tune O Jaana Deewana Kiya Hain
Deewana Kiya Is Kadar

Rajveer jerks her while twirling her towards him and back hug her...
Meanwhile Gunny is continually looking at sherry with longing in his eyes who is enjoying the performance...

Naina : Chahat Mein Teri Bhulaya Jahaan Ko
Na Dil Ko Kisiki Khabar

Naina too holds his other hand crossing from her front and they starts dancing while Naina continues the song...

Meanwhile sherry looks at Gunny listening to the lyrics that Naina is singing.. She finds him looking at her only... They both keeps looking at each other only...

Rajveer : Rago Mein Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Jara Bhar Lo
Ham Tumpe Marte Hain Thodisi Fikar Kar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham

Rajveer turns her around in his arms and they both dances like that while Rajveer sings the song... With last line Rajveer twirls her around and leaves her hand...

Just then RV starts the LED screen on which lots of pictures of Raina are being played that includes some from academy too that are in casuals without their uniforms and rest from their roka ceremony and Ali pooja's wedding, karwachauth and their engagement...

RV pause the screen showing picture in which Rajveer is breaking her fast...

Naina : Tumse Hain Saansein Tumse Hain Dhadkan
Tumhise Hain Deewangi

Naina dance a little while circling Rajveer and singing the next lines...

Rajveer : Rab Ne Hame Di Hain Tumhare Liye Zindagi
Tumhare Liye Zindagi

Rajveer moves towards Naina taking slow steps...

Wada Sang Jeene Ka Tum Jaane Jigar Kar Lo

Rajveer stops moving forward and extends his hand towards Naina while singing the above line....

Naina : Ham Tumpe Marte Hain Thodisi Fikar Kar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo

Instead of accepting his hand Naina runs in his arms and hugs him tightly...

Rajveer : Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham.

Rajveer too wraps his arms around her and moves slightly with her in his arms while singing further... He then breaks the hug and sings rest of the lines while looking in her eyes without moving...

Afterwards he places his forehead on hers and sings further...

Rajveer : Kya Jaan Loge
Naina : Kya Jaan Loge
Rajveer : Kya Jaan Loge

Naina : Kya Jaan Loge
Rajveer : hamari sanam

They both stands there for few minutes lost in each other...they both snaps out when they hears applauding sound...

They both moves towards their seats so that they both could sit down with red faces as they have forgotten that they were not alone...

Ananya goes to them and sits beside them..

Ananya : yaar tum log ye songs laate kahan se ho.. Mujhe bhi de do yaar apni playlist..

Naina (with raised eyebrows) : tu isliye yahan aayi hai.. Mujhe to laga tu Badi excited thi plan ko action mein laane ko...

Ananya : isiliye to aayi thi...batane ki next hum vo play hi karne jaa rahe hain..

Rajveer (confused) : to Ananya isme inform karne ki kya zaroorat thi..

Ananya : main inform karne nahi alert karne aayi thi ki dhyan rakhna kahin sherry hi bhaag na jaaye yahan se.. Varna hamare plan ka kuch faayda nahi hoga..

Naina : thik hai hum dhyaan rakhenge... Ab tum log start karo apna Plan.....

Ananya goes towards the rest of Rajveer's gang and they all starts discussing something... Sherry comes and sits beside Naina and asks why all of them are standing there discussing something... What are they planning??

Naina : pata nahi sherry?? Ananya bol rahi thi ki vo sab kuch special karna chahte shayad koi Play ya something...

Sherry (confused) : play?? Di in sab ko time kab mila play prepare karne ka aur mujhe kyun nahi bataya??main bhi help karti na..

Naina : sherry apna munh matt latka.. Ho sakta hai ki ye play tere liye bhi surprise rakhna chahte hon ye sab... Tu shaanti se Play enjoy kar...

Meanwhile Ananya goes on stage and makes an announcement...

Ananya : hello to everyone from Ananya... Jaisa ki aap sab jaante hain ki aaj hum sab Dev garh ke maharaj aur hone vali maharani saa ki mehfil ceremony mein shaamil hone aaye hain... Aap sab ko itna to andaaza ho hi gaya hoga ki hamare maharaj aur maharani saa ki love marriage hai...Aur jo log inhe personally jaante hain unhe ye bakhubi pata hai ki inki love story kitni unique hai to humne socha jab inki love story unique hai to inki shaadi ki rasmon mein bhi kuch unique kuch naya kyun na Kiya jaaye.. To isiliye hum sab ne mil kar inki mehfil ceremony ko unique banane ke liye ek play prepare Kiya hai...aur ye play unique isliye hai kyunki ye bhi ek love story hi hai jo ki kisi ki asal zindagi hai.. Ek aur cheez jo isey alag banati hai vo ye baat hai ki Is love story ka end nahi hai hamare paas...ye kahani ab tak adhoori hai... To Main aap Sab ka zada samay na lekar ye kahungi ki have fun everyone...

After listening to Ananya's speech sherry feels goosebumps on her arms.. She have a strong feeling that they all are going to do something very big...

After Ananya gets down the stage they starts with their play with main characters as Divya and Sunny instead of Vidya and Gunny... Ananya have suggested that they should go with bunny instead of Sunny but Gunny has strictly warned her that he'll stop this play altogether if she suggested Bunny again... Much to everyone's amusement and Gunny's bad luck she has started calling him softy after that to irritate him.... The lead roles were played by Arjun and suhana...others played various different characters according to the necessity of the story...

So they starts their play where they all one by one shows all the main and important parts of their past that Gunny has told them...

They starts with how a girl was running for her life and to save herself she comes to hide in Brahampura.. How she met her landlord's son and their fights,playful banters in initial days of their meeting.. Then their friendship, them falling in love, how they she tries to deny her love but then couldn't stop herself from giving up in front of his true love... Their marriage where sunny was killed by terrorists before they get married... Then her going to an army academy to find the culprits of sunny where she finds him again but this time he behaves like she's a stranger.. She was a cadet while he was her teacher and mentor.. They shows few of their moments in kma and then the letter incident afterwards his indifference towards her love.. Then her death in a blast...then they shows his regret for showing her indifference even after he himself loves her.. They shows how he felt while she was with him and why he has kept his feelings hidden from her.. Then comes the part where her friends and teachers punished her and sunny's culprits and the master mind.. How he himself shot him(the master mind) dead and how after due to minor bump on his head he regained his memories of his posting in brahampura,his love for her, his regret on rejecting her love, for not recognizing her, for behaving rude towards her... Then finally they shows how he was after gaining his memories back... How he forgets to live....

With this they ends their play... All the spectators have tears flowing from their eyes....and sherry is just sitting like a statue with tears running down her face continuously... She's sobbing silently while looking towards Gunny who is standing near stage... Finally she has got all her answers and she's feeling happy and miserable at the same time... On the other hand Gunny too have tears in his eyes but he's not letting them fall and he too is looking at her only..

There are two more people who got to know the reason behind their son's condition since after his kma posting... They have both recognized some of the snippets that they both knew about his time in kma and his posting in sangrampura.. Though Rajveer's gang have changed all the names and they have kept all the information and details about eagle and their mission hidden but it was easy for them to recognize that this story belongs to their son and his lady love.. It's the reality of their life... They both can't believe that their son was in this much pain and they didn't have an inkling about the reason behind it..

MGG though didn't have tears flowing from his eyes but still his eyes are shining with those tears that he's not allowing to escape as he can't show his emotions in front of everyone.. He somehow makes his wife calm down who's feeling so miserable right now after getting to know about her son's pain...

Meanwhile Naina places her hand on sherry's shoulder and says...

Naina : sherry tujhe ab puri sachchayi pata hai ki kya kaise kyun hua... Faisla tere haath mein hai.. Lekin jo bhi decision lo uske pehle ek baar unke baare mein sochna jo aaj bhi teri maafi ke liye kitna kuch kar rahe hain, us baat ki maafi jiske liye vo khud bhi zimmedar nahi the.. Vo aaj bhi tujhe dukhi ya rota hua nahi dekh sakte.. Dekh unhe tere aansu kitni takleef de rahe hain unhe....

Sherry looks at him who's standing there with so much pain in his eyes looking at her only.. He shakes his head sideways slightly telling her not to cry but at this gesture of his she starts crying bitterly...

On the other hand Gunny couldn't see sherry crying so bitterly so he takes few steps towards her...

Looking at Gunny coming towards her she couldn't stop herself and runs to his arms and hugs him tightly... All of Rajveer's team including all the elders starts clapping for them happily...

All of Rajveer's gang starts celebrating while Huda in happiness hugs shalini and says loudly...

Huda : oh mummy ji... Finally hamara mission pura ho gaya... Oye DJ kya time pass kar raha hai iss baat pe dhol ho jaaye... Baja dhol ke beats...

Shalini too is very happy and she didn't say anything but just as Naveen looks at Huda hugging shalini he goes towards them and snatch shalini back saying...

Naveen : Huda apne emotions pe control rahko aur apni fiancee ko hug karo... Shalu ko nahi...

Shalini : stop being jealous navi..

Huda : oh sir Ji koi na mam na sahi aapko to hug kar sakta hun na...

He jumps on Naveen hugging him tightly when shalini secretly winks at him...

Meanwhile others goes to congratulate Gunny that finally all his patience and hard work to get his love back has finally got paid... He has got his love back...

Everyone enjoys the celebrating and dancing on dhol beats for sometime then suddenly DJ turns all the lights off... Everyone gets confused and then they hears DJ making an announcement for a surprise performance... Everyone gets down from the dance floor...

Rajveer looks all around for Naina but couldn't find her anywhere around him... Then he looks at the dance floor where she's standing with her back towards the crowd just as the lights gets on...

Imagine Naina is performing

(credit for this video goes to its makers...I've taken it from YouTube because I liked the bride's performance very much...)

Just as the music starts everyone gets settled down and watch her performing... Rajveer is sitting exactly in front of her and she didn't break her eye contact with him even once... In the last song some traditional dancers joins her on dance floor...

Just as her dance ends suddenly Aryan comes towards her running and pushes her from the dance floor with her in his arms... Just as they both hits the floor a big spot light falls on exact same place where Naina was standing earlier...

Rajveer and his whole gang runs towards them...Rajveer reaches them first and makes them stand up... Aryan leaves Naina and says little apologetically while stepping back...

Aryan(to Naina) : maaf kijiyega hukum hum ne aapko push kiya.. Lekin hamein aisa karna pada varna vo spot light aap par gir jaati..

Naina : it's OK Aryan..No need to say sorry...

Then she turns to Rajveer who's checking her out from head to toe for any injuries and looks him in his eyes and says..

Naina (squeezing his hand tightly) : main thik hun... Kuch nahi hua hai.. Not even a scratch.. Aryan ne time pe push kar diya tha...

RV (tensed) : Nainu aap sach mein thik hain na..

Naina (placing her palm on his arm) : Main bilkul thik hun..

Gunny : lekin ye spot light giri kaise??Main aur Naveen check karte hain.. Vo ab bhi yahi kar raha hai.. Main bhi vahin jaa raha hun.. Aur RV tu announcement kar de Ki function hum yahin end kar rahe hain...its not safe anymore...

And saying that he goes to help Naveen in investigation and RV goes to announce the end of the function.. All the guests leaves one by one to have dinner outside leaving only Rajveer's gang and family...

Naina's mother goes and sits beside Naina placing her palm on her head asking...

Naina's mother : beta tu sach mein thik hai na..jaanti hun tu bolegi maa main ek soldier hun aur aisi chotein to lagti rehti hain lekin gudiya tu chahey jitni badi soldier ban jaa rahegi to meri beti hi..

Naina (smiling) : jaanti hun maa lekin main sach bol rahi hun.. Main bilkul thik hun..Aryan ne bacha liya bas zara sa paaon mud gaya hai aur kuch nahi...

Rajveer (concerned) : Naina tumne pehle kyun nahi bataya ki tumhare paaon mein lagi hai...

He sits in front of her and puts her feet on his bend knee massaging it all the while scolding her...

Rajveer : Naina tumhe pehle batana chahiye tha.. Agar kuch zada serious hua to..

Naina tries to take her feet back saying...

Naina : mujhe abhi pata chala jab maine thoda walk kiya aur ye kya kar rahe ho aap... Aur chordiye mera pair...

Rajveer : tum chup chap baithi raho.. Let me do it..

Naina : lekin..

Rajveer (with narrowed eyes and sternly ) : Maine kaha na Naina tum kuch nahi bologi...

Naina : arrey lekin aapne...

Rajveer glares at her scowling but Naina didn't back down and says...

Naina : aapko jitna daantna hai daant lena but let me complete first... Aapne galat paaon pakda hai mera.. Sprain dusre paaon mein hai...

Rajveer looks down at her other swollen feet and his cheeks turns pink and he says sheepishly while holding her other feet...

Rajveer : ohh...

Rest of them who were listening to their conversation burst out laughing including Naina... Rajveer too smiles at his foolishness and closes his eyes tightly but still he continues his work and while she gets distracted he twists her ankle without warning... She yelps a little but then says..

Naina (moaning in pain) : thank you paaon thik karne ke liye but at least warn to karte advance mein...

Rajveer (seriously) : Naina zaroori nahi ki har cheez ke pehle Humein koi na koi warning mile.. Ek soldier ko hamesha alert rehna chahiye.. Ye hum sab ke distraction ki vajah se hi hua hai.. (to yudi) yudi DJ and lights arrangements tum dekh rahe the na...tum un logon ko bulao jinhone ye lights set ki thi..

Yudi : OK sir but DJ ki lights ka final check Gunny sir ne aur RV sir ne bhi Kiya tha...

RV : yudi is right bhai saa humne sab arrangements do baar double check Kiya tha... Lekin ye spot light kaise giri samajh nahi aaraha..

Yudi : sir may be koi rope loose ho gayi ho...

Gunny and Naveen comes back with Huda, Ali and Aalekh...

Gunny : vo spotlight ki rope cut ki gayi thi... Matlab partial cut tha joki aisi tarah se Kiya gaya tha ki vo light Kabhi bhi gir sakti thi.. But the thing is ki sabne jo bhi performance di vo stage par theen... Sirf Naina ki performance hi dance floor pe thi aur tum dono ki song performance... Song performance on the spot change tha but DJ ne bataya Ki Naina ne apni performance ki planning uske saath hi ki thi aur songs selection bhi.. Aur us rope pe ek new cut mark bhi hai...

Naina(with knitted brows) : lekin Gunny spot light to itni upar lagi hai that too dance floor ke paas... Koi mid performance kaise rope cut kar sakta hai..

Yudi : Naina kar sakta hai... Ye light bohot heavy thi to iski rope back stage pillar pe bandhi huyi hai...

Naina nods her head while Aryan too comes back with all the workers who have set the lights...

Aryan : hukum humne insab se puch taacch kar li hai lekin ek problem hai insab ka kehna hai ki ek worker missing hai... Maine apni team Ko laga diya hai search karne ke liye... Jald hi pata chal jaayega jab sketch ready ho jaayega us person ka...

Rajveer : lekin Aryan sketch ki kya zaroorat... CCTV cameras hain back stage...

Aalekh : bhai back stage ke camera ko kisi ne disable kar diya tha...dopahar ko hi new camera set up kiya tha yudi ne jab hamein pata chala tha...tab tak dance floor set up ho chuka tha aur abhi bhi camera tuta hua hai aur baki ke cameras mein sirf shadow ko capture kiya hai... (passing him CD) ye hai vo video clip..

Dadi saa and all the elders listens to all the discussion silently...when Aalekh was done talking dadi saa says...

Dadi saa (concerned) : humein lagta hai ki hamein shaadi thodi postpone kar deni chahiye... Roz koi na koi haadsa ho raha hai.. Aur Raj purohit ji ne bhi bataya tha ki agle kuch din aap bachchon ke liye thode bhaari hain..

Meera : maa ji sahi keh rahi hain.. Hum kuch dino ke liye shaadi ko postpone kar de yahi accha hoga..

Rajveer : nahi dadi saa,maa.. Aisa Kuch nahi hoga.. Jo koi bhi ye sab kar raha hai vo yahi chahta hai...hamein harana chahta hai... Lekin hum aisa kuch nahi karenge... Jab jo rasmein decide huyi hain vo usi din hongi aur hamari shaadi bhi usi din usi muhurat pe hogi...

Lala ji : Raj bilkul sahi keh rahe hain.... Hum sab yun darr kar apni khushiyon ko aise adhoora nahi chord sakte..

Nanu : hamein bhi aisa hi lagta hai..

Naina's father : aur mujhe bhi..

Badi maa and bade Papa : hamein bhi yahi theek lagta hai...

Dadi saa (sighing) : ab jab aap sab hi aisa chahte hain to thik hai sab kuch jaisa plan kiya tha vaisa hi hoga... Ab aap sab jaakar rest kariye... Kal aur bhi rasmein honi hain...

All the girls, elders and Raina leaves from there...all the boys insisted that Rajveer should take Naina to her room and they all will manage here.. After twenty minutes long argument Rajveer have to surrender infront of his gang...he picks Naina up in his arms and takes her to her room as they have had their dinner earlier with everyone before the performances of family members...

Naina's room

Rajveer places Naina on her bed comfortably and rushes towards her closet to get first aid kit... Rajveer come back empty handed and confused...

Naina : kya hua aapko.. Aisa chehra kyun banaya hai aur aap lene kya gaye the.. Mujhe to laga tha ki mere liye night dress lene gaye the...

Rajveer : haan vo main spray lene gaya tha lekin tumhare first aid kit mein to hai hi nahi spray...

Naina : Rajveer mujhe spray ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Aapne thik to kar diya hai..I'm fine aur meri spray Maine Ananya ko di thi aur vo use aaloo ko de di thi... Dono hammock se gir gaye the...

Rajveer let out a laugh remembering what RV has told him about this...

Rajveer : chote ne bataya tha.. Aur Ananya to mujhpe raashan paani le ke tut padi thi... Mujhe hi blame kar rahi thi ki Maine unhe hammock vala idea kyun diya... Dhamki di hai unhone mujhe..

Naina (utterly amused) : Kaisi dhamki??

Rajveer goes and sits beside her facing her and places both his hands on either side of her leaning towards her a little....

Rajveer : yahi ki hamari agli date par vo Hamare liye hammock set karegi ye batane ke liye ki kaisa lagta hai hammock se ludhak kar...

Naina smiles listening to him and wound her arms around his neck and says playfully...

Naina : haan to usey kya pata Ki iss baat ka to experience hai aapko... Hammock se naa sahi par bed se to girey the na mujhe lekar saath mein... Aapke room ke carpet ne bacha liya tha aapko aur mujhe varna hum bhi unhi ki tarah apni back pakad ke ghoomtey...

Rajveer : hmm.. so to hai... Accha tum change Karo main apne room se spray laata hun...

Rajveer takes out one of her night dress from her cupboard and then goes to his room to get the spray...

After fifteen minutes he returns with the spray and he too have changed his clothes... He finds Naina sitting in front of her dressing table taking off her makeup.. Rajveer goes and stands behind her... He takes the comb and starts combing her hairs slowly while feeling the softness of her hairs...Naina smiles looking at him in mirror and continues her work... After Naina was done she sits silently feeling him running his fingers in her hairs...

After few minutes she says drowsily...

Naina : agar aap aise hi mere baalon ko sehlate rahe to mujhe yahin neend aajayegi...Itna accha lag raha hai..(she says yawing loudly..)

Rajveer smiles listening to this and puts the comb aside... Naina gets up and goes to her bed....she flops down on her bed tiredly... Rajveer shakes his head while moving towards her and makes her lie properly and then applies spray on her ankle and wraps bandage on it... Afterwards he himself lies beside her facing her with his one palm beneath his cheek... Naina too turns towards him and lies in same position with her palm beneath her cheek and places her other palm on his nape playing his with his hairs...

Naina : aap to aaj apne room mein sone vale the na after all hamari haldi thi aaj aur aapne kaha tha ki haldi se shaadi tak hum room share nahi karenge....

Rajveer bring her palm to his lips and kisses her palm...

Rajveer : Naina aaj jo sangeet mein hua uske baad I can't stay in other room away from you... I know I'm being paranoid but I don't want to leave you alone tonight..

Naina : accha ji jab main aapko apne se dur nahi jaane deti aur bewajah ki tension leti hun aapko lekar joki main jaanti hun ki there's no need for that tab aap bhi to kuch nahi kehte to main kaise aapki mere liye chinta,parwah aur iss beshumar pyaar ko paranoia bualun...

Rajveer shifts towards her... Now they both are so close lying in Same position with their foreheads and nose touching...

Rajveer (pecking her lips) : I love you Naina...

Naina (smiling) : I know and I love you too...

She again wraps her hand around his neck and tucks her face under his chin and says...

Naina : sleep now... And don't worry main yahin hun kuch nahi hoga mujhe aapke rehte... Goodnight...

Rajveer tightens his arms around her and wishing her good night while kissing her head...

Somewhere in the palace

Someone is again ranting over the failed plan...

Person : aaj phir bach gayi... Kya kismat hai iss Naina Singh aur Capt Rajveer ki... Maine to us rassi ko kata tabhi tha jab mujhe pata tha Rajveer bhi dance floor pe jaane vala hai lekin pata nahi kahan se uss ACP ne bacha liya... Aaj to bach gayi Capt tumhari Naina lekin kab tak.. Kal mujhse tum Bach nahi paaoge... Naahi tum aur naahi tumhari Naina....

That person then calls someone and discusses something for long time...

Where someone is planning how to destroy the happiness of Dev Garh palace on the other side in same palace someone is thinking about all the happiness she's feeling now... Sherry is thinking about all that she has got to know... She's so happy today that her love was not an illusion or one sided...it was just the situation that has created those misunderstandings between them... If they have talked then all this haven't happened... But no good in thinking what ifs so she has stopped over ananlysing her past... But still there are few questions that she wants to ask him.. She wants to talk to him but have no idea if he's awake or not unknown to the fact that Gunny too is in same delimma thinking same thing...

But like sherry he couldn't control himself so he goes towards her room through the balcony side to check if she's awake or not..Fortunately for him he finds her room light on and her balcony door open...

He enters her room and finds her thinking something very hard while lying on the bed with her eyes closed in half lying position... He knows that she's awake as she has her thread string in her hands playing with it...he goes and sits beside her on the bed and says...

Gunny : kuch kahogi nahi vidi..

Sherry knew the moment he stepped in her room but still she kept her eyes closed... She have no idea how to meet his eyes now that she knows his side of story too.. She now knows that he too was not at fault... So she lies their with her eyes closed playing with her string...and when he asked the question she answered with her eyes closed lying in same position...

Sherry : kuch kehne ko nahi hai vee...aapki galati nahi thi aur naahi meri.. Haalaat galat the..

Gunny : vidi open your eyes..at least look at me...

Sherry opens her eyes and looks him in his eyes and after meeting again for the first time Gunny can see her love for him shining in her eyes... He could see that she too loves him still.. Just like she loved vansh or even more so..

He hugs her tightly tightly burying his face in her hairs.. Sherry too tightens her arms around him..now that she is in his arms she couldn't stop herself anymore and starts sobbing thinking all they have faced..

Sherry : I'm sorry vee.. I'm so sorry ki main vapas nahi aayi eagle ke khatam hone ke baad.. Agar main aajati to shayad hamari life aaj different hoti.. Mere vapas na lautne ke decision se hum itne waqt se aise dard mein tadap rahe hain.. Please vee please forgive me... I'm sorry...

Gunny rubs her back shushing her and whispering soothing words in her ears to calm her down...when she calms down a little he says...

Gunny : shh... Shh... Kis baat ki maafi vidi.. Tumhari bhi koi galati nahi thi.. Tumhe pura hak tha apni life ka decision lene ka.. Aur Vaise bhi tum apne tute huye dil ko sametne Ki koshish kar rahi thi...apni zindagi mein aage badhne ki koshish kar rahi thi aur tumhe pura hak tha iska.. Aur tumhare us decision ke peeche bhi kahin na kahin Main hi responsible tha... You don't have to be sorry...

Sherry : but..

Gunny stops her mid way by placing his finger on her lips..

Gunny : shh.. No par var.. Main bhi isliye nahi aaya tha ki tum rone lago.. Main to tumse yuhi baat karne aaya tha aur ek question tha jo puchna tha mujhe..

Sherry sits up straight and rest her back against the backrest and says...

Sherry : mujhe bhi kuch puchna tha..

Gunny : to phir pehle tum pucho..

Sherry : nahi pehle aap hi puch lijiye..

Gunny : vidi..

Sherry : vee..

Gunny just raises his eyebrows and sherry sighs loudly accepting her defeat..

Sherry : aap kab batane Vale the mujhe Ki aap vansh nahi hain??matlab aap lt vansh pradhan nahi Capt Gunraj Singh randhawa hain..hamari shaadi hone vali thi vee..

Gunny : main tumhe hamari shaadi ke baad hi batane vala tha... Mera mission bhi pura ho chuka tha aur main agle din hi tumhe leke sangrampura chordne vala tha lekin eagle ke logon ko meri khabar mil gayi aur vo sab ho gaya.. Main barely zinda tha jab RV ki team ne rescue kiya tha mujhe... Tum behosh ho gayi thi aur vansh ke parents shock mein chale gaye the.. Unhe kuch pata nahi chala tha ki kab kya hua.. Tumhe jo body mili vo un terrorists mein se ek ki thi.. Uska chehra pehchan ne layak nahi tha aur meri hi jaisi body thi isliye sangrampura mein sabne believe kar liya ki vansh mar chuka hai.. Mujhe sedatives par hi rakha tha almost two weeks to main behosh hi rehta tha lekin RV bol raha tha ki main hamesha tumhara naam leta tha behoshi mein bhi...aur jab mujhe hosh aaya tha to mujhe kuch yaad nahi tha..sirf itna yaad tha ki meri posting secret mission pe sangrampura huyi thi aur vansh pradhan mera cover tha.. Mujhe eagle ke against proofs collect karne the.. Bas aur mujhe kuch yaad nahi tha.. Jab tumne mujhe academy mein vansh ke baare mein bataya tha tab mujhe laga tha ki Maine tumhe us information ke liye use kiya tha aur tumhari feelings ke saath khela tha kyunki jo Gunny main pehle tha sangrampura jaane se vo kabhi pyaar mein believe nahi karta tha...isliye Maine tumhe,tumhari mere liye feelings ko aur meri feelings ko sabko ignore kiya.. Lekin phir bhi ek cheez thi jiska answer nahi tha mere paas ki agar main tumhe use kar raha tha to vo information us swizz knife ke saath tumhe kyun di... Khair, Mujhe sab kuch eagle ke marne ke baad yaad aaya.. Aur tab Maine apne aapko itna kosa tha kyunki meri vidi mere saamne thi, mere liye army join ki thi usne aur Maine hi tumhare pyaar ko ignore kiya.. Tab se sirf ek hi cheez maangi hai bhagwan se ki mujhe ek mauka de vo taaki tumhe bata paaun ki bohot pyaar karta hun tumse.. Vansh ne bhi kiya tha aur Gunny bhi utna hi pyaar karta hai tumse vidi... I love you vidi... I love you so damn much...

Sherry have tears in her eyes listening to him recalling whatever happened.. And when he says I love you she hugs him tightly and whispers..

Sherry : I love you too vee.. I love you too...

They sits like that in each others arms feeling warmth of their love.. Then Sherry breaks the silence by asking him..

Sherry : vee aapko kya puchna tha??

Gunny : vahi jo tumne pucha ki tum kab batane vali thi mujhe apne baare mein??

Sherry : shaadi se pehle hi lekin koi chance hi nahi mila tha.. Maine try kiya tha lekin... Phir Maine socha ki mandir pohonch kar shaadi se pehle sab sach aapko bata dungi kyunki main hamari shaadi ko jhooth se start nahi karna chahti thi...

Listening to this Gunny changes his position and sits beside her and sherry places her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed... They both sits there silently in each others arms....

(First of all Thanks guys for all your support.. Yesterday's update got 55 votes... Thank you so much for that...

Now coming onto today's update.. Do tell me
1.  how was Raina's performance?? 2. how was Mission Vinny's??
3. Who do you think is the person who has entered the palace???

I hope you all enjoyed it....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1K 21
🥈1st runner up in Critics Choice Awards 2021 🥉2nd runner up in Aliferous Awards A fan fiction on Raina(Rajveer and Naina) from Left Right Left Co...
9K 706 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
25K 1.1K 12
This story starts from the time when Ritu was killed by Rajveer. Naina knows about Rajveer being the person who pulled the trigger on her brother and...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...