Azur Lane a FanFic

Por Aruji-Sama

The story revolves around a naval commander, who valiantly gave up his life to protect his sailors and his co... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31.2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 21

1.8K 30 20
Por Aruji-Sama

While driving Shikikan home, Belfast knew something was going on in his mind and kept thinking about the sound of breaking glass she had heard in his office but decided not to ask him about it. If he wanted to tell her he would tell her, she saw no point in asking. Shikikan was lost, thinking of Akagi, he rarely went on these operations and he couldn't afford to lose Akagi anymore. He was still mad at himself for blowing up such an opportunity. He closed his eyes and leaned back, trying to divert his mind but suddenly he felt a water droplet splash on his face, he opened his eyes and tried to see outside the window, but saw nothing other than complete darkness, complete void.  The car was taking water rapidly through the door cracks and in a matter of seconds he was knee-deep in water. He bent forward to look at Belfast, but he saw a corpse of his XO, with deep red blood coming out of his eyes, Shikikan was just staring at those dead eyes but then the corpse of his XO focused his eyes on him and said."Welcome home..."

Belfast: Wake up my lord... we have arrived.

Shikikan opened his eyes and looked at Belfast."The usual dreams..huh...." he thinks, then takes a deep breath and gets out of the car.

Belfast: My lord, please freshen up, while I prepare your supper.

Shikikan: Aye aye Captain...

Belfast smiled at his usual way of lightening her mood.

Belfast: My lord, you look tired and can use a little nap.

Shikikan: Nah I have had plenty of sleep believe me right now I just need to relax my mind.

Belfast: Well...in that case... let me prepare your board.

Belfast took his surfboard out and prepared for Shikikan's surfing session. She even prepared an emergency medical kit he may require if he injured himself. Shikikan wore his beach shorts and prefered to be shirtless while surfing, even though Belfast always recommended him to use a surf suit, he said he liked the freedom. But Belfast had much more to worry about, Shikikan was now a very prominent figure and had a massive security detail protecting him twenty-four seven but this sudden increase in his security was partially due to the spy they had found. The existence of the spy was kept classified including her identity. She had been keeping tabs on Shikikan and was also in contact with the deserters. The spy was not tried for her crime and the matter was not reported to higher up, rather Shikikan used the spy to get information on every deserter.

After Shikikan explained to the spy how he planned to forgive all their charges and inculcate them back into the navy, the spy was more than happy to help and with her help, Zuikaku and Shoukaku were the first of the deserters to be caught followed by many other. Since that day his security was increased by many folds, Belfast held the position of being his security head, with many SF personnel working to protect him. 

 Belfast: All units be advised, Commander is now approaching the water, hold your perimeters.

 Belfast gave commands through her earpiece.

Kent: Roger that. 

Taihou: Understood...

Atago: ...

Belfast: Atago, how copy?

Atago: ....Ara...

Belfast scanned the hilltop where Atago should have been stationed and was confused when she couldn't find her. Belfast turned to look at Shikikan and saw Atago in her swimsuit learning to surf with Shikikan.

Belfast: Oh you Bloody...

Atago: Is this how I hold the board?

Shikikan: Now just swim along with the wave and when you catch it, try to balance on your legs and lean forward, Atago messed up a few times but was able to grasp on quickly, balancing for her wasn't as tough considering she was after all more agile than an average human.

 Atago: Oh wow! look I am surfing!

Shikikan: Yeah you doing just great. 

Belfast: Atago! what in the world are you doing? You are supposed to be on your post.

Atago: But why? By being closer to him I can protect him better.

Belfast: NO! NO! NO! That's not how it works... 

Taihou: *Crackle* How dare you push Taihou away from Shikikan sama and let that bitch close to him...*Crackle*

Taihou barked on the radio. 

Taihou: *crackle* Taihou is coming to you, Shikikan sama! *crackle*

Belfast: NO! Taihou, you hold your post!... What the hell are you doing here Kent?

Kent: I just saw all the commotion and decided to check things out. 

The three women stopped shouting at each other when they saw a flash from somewhere on the beach. Now completely forgotten what they were doing before, Atago and Kent readied their rigs and charged towards the direction flash came from while Belfast escorted Shikikan to the car. He too had seen the flash and just followed Belfast. 

Belfast: All units be advised overlord is being retreated to the secondary line. 

Atago and Kent were searching the whole sector when Atago tracked a person's smell. 

Atago: The suspect is on the run! We are in pursuit.

Belfast: Don't lose sight of her! HQ this is Maid 1-1, we have a potential suspect currently being chased by Maid 2-1, and Maid 2-2.

HQ: Roger that what's the sitrep on Overlord. 

Belfast: Overlord is unharmed and is being escorted to the secondary line. 

HQ: Alright maid 1-1, head to the Northern bridge, reinforcements will join you shortly. How copy?

Belfast: Solid copy...

Shikikan held the handle and tightened his seat belt as Belfast stepped on it. On the Northern bridge, two black Suv's joined them, one raced ahead and other followed Shikikan's white sedan. Atago and Kent saw the target getting away but then a reppu passed over them and from it Taihou jumped right ahead of the suspect. The suspect fell down looking at Taihou, as she stared at her with her eyes and an evil grim. 

Graf Spee: Something feels off about this...

Hornet: What is it?

Graf Spee: I was thinking we haven't met any resistance yet.

Hornet: That's coz we are doing a great job. 

Graf Spee: Hmm...

Atago: Belfast?

Belfast: What is it Atago? 

Do you have the suspect?

Atago: Yeah...

Gridley: I am sorrryyy!!! I just wanted a pic for the daily magazine.

Gridley sat on the pavement with her hands cuffed crying her eyes out. 

Kent: You can't take the commander's photos like that Gridley, do you know how much trouble you could have landed yourself into?

Gridley: I am sorrryyyy.... I-I.... couldn't control myself.... Commander and the miss Atago looked great together and I had to take their photo...

Atago: Ara... Gridley hand me the camera...we need that photo...for analysis.

Taihou: Wait! 

Taihou's was getting biting her thumb in anger, why couldn't it be her in place of Atago, she wondered. Drowned in jealousy, she cursed Atago from the bottom of her heart and wanted her photo with Shikikan destroyed.

Taihou: Atago-san...we must destroy the photos..you know..how scandalous they can be...Atago knew what Taihou was after and there was no way in the world she could ever let her photos be deleted. 

Taihou: Gridley-chan...hurry up and give me the camera...

Atago: Gridley-chan...be a good girl and give onee-san the camera...

Gridley looked at the two crazy women in heat. Even though her camera was very precious to her, there was no choice. Atago and Taihou grabbed the camera and snatched it away from Gridley, they looked at each other with a fake smile.

Atago: Taihou san, let me have the camera...you know for further analysis.

Taihou: Atago san let me delete these scandalous images.

Both of them had a strong grip on the camera and had no will to back down. Seeing this would take them nowhere. 

Atago: Shikikan!!!

Taihou: Shikikan sama!!!....where...Atagoooo!!!

Atago ran away at the speed of light with the camera and Taihou followed her with the same enthusiasm. Atago, jumped from building to building while Taihou followed her on her reppu. As Taihou got close enough she pounced right on Atago and both of them fell down the stairs. Due to the fall, Atago lost her grip on the camera letting it slid on the floor and stopped at Shikikan's feet. He picked the camera up and looked at the photos as Taihou and Atago stood up and adjusted their dresses hastily. 

Shikikan: Who clicked these photos? 

Kent: Gridley, sir.

Shikikan walked to Gridley.

Gridley: I am sorry Commander please forgive me!!!!

Shikikan: Stop crying, I am not mad at you... I actually liked it,  but can you click another pic just with the same angle? I am blurred in it. Taihou bit her thumb with tears in her eyes, while Atago let out a sigh of relief. 

Atago: Ara ara....what a beautiful pic this could have been, come on now let's go take more pictures, shall we?

Shikikan: Sure, why not. 

Atago saw Taihou's eyes and couldn't wonder why she felt bad for her. Everyone knew Taihou was in love with Shikikan and had no problem in expressing them. Atago used to feel she lacked in confidence, even though she had feelings for him. Atago was not able to express them and felt miserable about it. 

Atago: Taihou-san, come on let's take a picture with Shikikan...been a long time since we spend some time together. Taihou looked at Atago and tried to hold her tears back.

Taihou: Sure...why not let's go...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

48.8K 738 18
"I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. Is it because of my work? No, it wasn't. It's something new." Erljohn Lebosada is a gifted child o...
19.2K 500 17
Taken place during WW2. The British are fighting a great battle. Though on the water there is a great fear of U-Boats and advanced fighter planes. Co...
4K 108 5
A/N: THIS IS A CROSSOVER THAT WE DON'T EVEN NEED BUT A CROSSOVER THAT WE, PERHAPS, DESERVE After the exhausting battle against Retak'ka, Boboiboy fou...
12.1K 416 25
The Hiigaran Navy from the Homeworld Franchise will be called upon to free another world from oppression. A world where Humanity has not achieved spa...