Meet the Kid (TF2 and Child!R...

By PennNamedQuill

The red mercenaries are a little more than surprised to find a stowaway in the back of their bread truck, Loo... More

Prologue
Meet the Crew
Traps
Pillows!!!!!
The Hiding, the Seeking, the Child, and the Scout
The Little Nurse
How About Another Round of Hide and Seek
An Interesting Visit
Purple Dress
First Day
Play Nice
(A/N) Guess Who's Back!!!
A Simple Saturday
Lost
Blue-napped
The Pacifist (Blue-napped part 2)
Knuckleheads Don't Win
Faded Illusion
Through the View of His Eye
(A/N) New Book! RVB fans where you at!
Spooky Sleepover
Sweets, Treats, and Heartbeats (SS part 2)
Touching Base (SS part 3)
A/n: Tf2...School Play
Curiosity (SS part 4)
Welp....(SS part6)
A/N: Poll time!
In Death We Part (SS Finale)
(A/N) Plot direction...
Rewritten "Prolouge" Preview

Found (SS part 5)

1.5K 27 44
By PennNamedQuill

A short chapter to transition us into more Zombies. Updates on the play below too.

//////////////////////////

////////// *Medic's Point of View* ////////

After I calmed down I walked back into the lab. (Y/n) was still sitting on the examination table. I noticed all the things that my doppelganger did. She wasn't as pale or shaking as bad as when I first came in but she still looked on edge.

"Fraulein, can you please tell me what happened?" I asked her in a calm tone.

"I went snooping in places I shouldn't have," She says vaguely.

"Where did you go?"

She didn't say anything. She just started fiddling with her sleeves again. I sighed, "Let's get you fixed up." I wrapped her arm after putting some ointment on it. I gave her a cold pack for the back of her head. I had her take some Tylenol to help with her headache.

We sat in silence while she finished off her water. I leaned against the examination table and stared out one of the windows of the lab. I said without looking at her, "Why won't you tell me who did it? Did they threaten you?"

I felt her look at me. "No, it just— he got angry at me cause I was looking through his stuff and I really shouldn't have."

"That doesn't justify what he did to you. That doesn't make it okay."

"He doesn't seem like he's in a good place right now."

"Hm?"

"His room was a mess and he had papers all over the place with really sad words on them. He's calling himself 'useless' and 'stupid'. I feel bad for him."

I look back down at her. She's looking down at her feet as she recalls what happened. What she said next told me exactly what I needed to know:

"He also had Engie's stuff in his room too. I think he's comparing his blueprints to Engie's and putting himself down."

Blueprints?

T h e E n g i n e e r

She must not have realized she accidentally confessed cause she continued, "He also had someone else's schematics for a 'life extender' machine. It was made by someone named Radigan."

I pick her up off of the examination table to hug her. "How about you go find your friends and spend time with them. They are playing in the kitchen. I want you to calm down and feel cheerful again." I put her down on the ground and kneel to her height. She doesn't look me in the eyes. "Look at me"

She looks me in the eyes this time.

"I want you to smile for me. Can you do that? Try thinking about putting a card castle on top of sleeping Demoman."

She thinks about it for a moment and I can see the ghost of a smile on her face.

"Or how about frustrated Sniper trying to shoot a target by but they keep moving. What is it that he says under his breath every time?"

She laughs to herself a little, "He would say, 'hold still!'"

"That's silly, isn't it? They can't even hear him. Not that they would hold still if they did hear him."

I decided to seal the deal, "What about Scout?"

She holds in a snicker, "What about Scout?"

"That time that Scout tripped over you during a game of hiding n' seek to try to find you."

She's laughing now, "I didn't even get to go hide!"

I ask her again, "Can you smile now?" She gives me the biggest smile she can.

We both exit the lab and I send her on her way to the kitchen to find her friends. When I couldn't see her anymore I walked back into the lab again.

I Need My Syringe Gun For This.

/////// (Y/n)'s Point of View ////////

When I made it to the kitchen, I saw Dessie, Ella, and Cartri sitting at the table. They were drawing. Demo and Sniper were standing at the kitchen island drinking.

I sat down at the table. "Hey, (Y/n). Where've you been?" Cartri asked. She was drawing a picture of herself shooting zombies.

"I just finished exploring."

"Cool, wanna color too?" Ella passes me a paper. I say 'thank you' and I start scribbling. I felt so much better after my talk with Medic...and because he fixed my injuries too!

"(Y/n)!"

I look up to see Scout and Guard enter the kitchen. "We've been looking all over for ya, kid."

"Why?"

"Look, kid. I just wanted to say I'm sorry," Scout started.

"That be a first," Demo commented, taking a swig from his beer.

"Quiet mate. We're witnessing a rare occurrence," Sniper shushed his friend. I could tell he was jesting.

Scout gave them an annoyed look, "Anyway, will you forgive me for being stupid."

"Of course. I'm glad to have my friend back."

"Are we done with this emotional bullcrap now?" Guard said in a bored tone.

"Yeah, we're done," I confirm.

Suddenly we heard a loud crash from somewhere.

Ella yelped. "What was that?!"

We all got up to investigate. We came to a door that leads to a garage. Demo put a finger to his mouth to sign us to be quiet. He opened the door a little bit and peeked out. His eye widened and he cursed under his breath, "Aw, bloody hell."

"What is it?" Scout asked.

"Zombies."

"What!" Ella exclaimed.

We all shushed her. Luckily it didn't seem like our visitors heard.

Demo explained, "It looks like some idiot left the garage hanger open. They must've wandered inside after trying to chase us here."

"Are they looking for us?"

Demo takes another peek outside, "No. They're just bumbling around. I don't think they understand we're in here."

Sniper advises, "Just close the door quietly and we'll walk back. We can find Blue Spy and alert everyone that they're here. Whatever you do no sudden—"

A gunshot rang out clear, and loud as a bell. A really loud bell.

They found us.

/////////// A few minutes earlier/////////////

//////////// Medic's point of view ///////////

I stormed down the hallways, hunting. I checked every room and corner. Where is that fucking bastard? When I find him— not even respawn will be able to fix what I do! In my haste, I ended up turning a corner and bumping into my counter.

"Where are you going?" he asked. His tone gave away nothing.

I don't have the patience for this. "Move out of my way."

"Is the girl okay?"

"She's fine."

"Then why is are you angry?"

"The engineer, he did it."

I searched his face for a reaction, but he still gave nothing away. He turns around, "Follow me then."

I am going to find him.

////////////// That explains the gunshot, doesn't it //////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YAY! We're back to zombies. Be prepared for blood, biting, and brains.

Theatre update: I have decided to call the special something simple:

Also thank you myra_moonstar for sumbiting the first OC for the play. I drew a picture:

What do you think? 

Here is a copy of the submissions information from last chapter. Comment your ocs next to the job/role you want them to have:

In order to submit your Original Character for casting, Comment in the format below. Please be sure to type this in one comment if possible to avoid having me search for it in a sea of chapter comments or possibly missing information. You can also private message me your OC if you don't feel comfortable posting it directly on this or future chapter comment sections. All Ocs used in the story will be cited so that credit will be given to their parents- I mean creators!:

+OC Name (Last name included if they have one)

+Gender (Guys, Gals, Non-binary pals, all are welcome!)

+Grade (K-5)

+On a scale of 1-5, how do they do when working with others (1 being not well and five being ' I think we gonna have a crummy juncture.')

+Stage Crew or Actor

then IF Stage Crew, put what job or IF Actor put which role? 

+ Basic appearance (Hair, eyes, skin tone, and other features observable features). Nothing too advanced. If I have questions I will try and reply to your comment or private message you.

+ Were they apart of the original play? (If you don't know what I am talking about, read the summary in the previous A/n. This is a yes or no question.

+ Lastly, general personality traits. I need at least good one and a bad one to avoid one-dimensional characters. If you want to put more traits or elaborate on these traits, then be my guest 🕯. It helps me out in the end.

Here are the remaining roles:

⭐Back Stage Crew⭐

Stage Manager (The reader is already the Director and the playwright, so I decided that they needed someone else to be the stage manager.)

Choreographer ( This is subject to change if I decide to bail on the musical idea)

Costume Designer/Wardrobe Manager

Makeup people

⭐The Actors⭐

Scout (R, B, or C)

Soldier (R, B, or C)

Pyro (R, B, or C)

Medic (R, B, or C)

Heavy (R, B, or C)

Sniper (R, B, or C)

Demoman (R, B, or C)

Spy (R, B, or C)

Engineer (R, B, or C)

Ms.Pauling

Saxton Hale

Redman

Blueman

Greyman

See you next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 313 14
Which man will you choose? Nine different men to choose from in this adventurous novel. Read and hopefully enjoy...
41.7K 1.5K 11
When Mann Co runs out of money, how will our favorite group of crazed men survive? Why, by getting REAL jobs, of course! ~ Hello there. Team Fortress...
182K 5K 26
Your new life started at the RED base. You had been accepted onto the RED team as the tenth mercenary. The men didn't mind that you were a woman, in...
2.4K 55 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...