Reincarnated as The Sky Comet...

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"It is sad, dying like this. Getting blown up in a fighter jet, but at least I did my country well" #1 monste... More

A second chance
Shiro Neko
Decisions must be Made
Visiting the Human World
Reunion
ORC Club and Student Council
Deviljho and Cowdra
Adopting
Polley Polley (CLOSED!)
Loli Showdown!
Mitzu's Mini Adventures
Meeting
The Glave
The Glave (end of arc)
Bad Stuff (Magala Twins arc)
Auction Save
Trouble here, Trouble there
Chicken VS Dragon
The Mountain Training
Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)
Issei vs Congalala
Christmas Special pt 1
Tiny Little Teaser
Visit from the West
AN
Devil Beat Down
A/N
Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??
The Fight
Notice
The Journey
East meets West
A Collaboration
UPDATE!!!
In Heat
Dark Flamed Passion
America (FCK YEAH!!!)
Scene Teaser
Olympus
Canada!
Frost Bite
A Walking Mountain of Ice and Frost
Last Resort
Omake: Dragon Crossing
Fallen Wings
Val's Shenanigans
Return from an Adventure
Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Back to Kyoto with Mitzu

5.8K 115 32
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Val Pov

Val: *sigh* three more days before the big battle... Maybe visiting Kyoto and relaxing there for a day would do me some good.

I smiled at the thought of seeing Yasaka and her Daughter again, to be honest. They remind me of when Koneko was so quiet and unspoken when I took care of her.

I was about to put my case to the side when Mitzu came barreling in my room, almost crushing my spine as she tackles me to the bed.

Mitzu: Papa! Is it true your leaving for the day?!

I sighed... Sometimes, Akeno really just wants to get under my nerves.... Or probably Rias.... Nah, bets on Akeno on this one.

Val: yes Mitzu, though it is only for the day so I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Mitzu started pouting and her eyes watered.

Mitzu: but Papa!

I sighed.

Ophis: you should take her there Husband.

I almost jumped off the bed when Ophis popped out of a portal I didn't notice.

Val: you sure? I mean sure, it's pretty safe there but I am not actually sure if she's safe there with me.

She looked at me like I'm an idiot.

Ophis: isn't that the point? Or would you like Akeno or Issei to corrupt our cute little Mitzu~

She started rubbing her cheeks on Mitzu who tries her best to escape the death trap.

Val: haha, for someone known to be stoic, you can be very expressive.

She smiled... Though rather sinisterly.

Ophis: of course, I only let my Husband see my expressions.

She then slowly crawled over me with a sultry smile on her face.

Val: Ophis.

Ophis: yeah?

Val: haha, Mitzu is looking.

She blinked twice as if she forgot and looked behind her, where Mitzu stared at us curiously.

Ophis then cleared her throat and excused herself out the room.

Val: haha, I guess she really did enjoy her present.

Mitzu: Papa!~ Mitzu wants to go with you!~

Mitzu, who just shrugged, went back to pestering me about coming to Kyoto with me.

Val: well, I guess you can enjoy the wonderful place of Kyoto once and awhile.

She immediately beamed with her ever so signature smile and ran out the room.... Coming back with a bag full of clothes as well.

Mitzu: Papa! Mitzu is prepared and ready to go!

I smiled and sighed at her antics.

Time skip

Ahh, Kyoto. So peaceful, so beautiful, and so... Welcoming.

Maid: welcome back Val-sama.

I bowd back while Mitzu stared at her.

Mitzu: pretty~

Is it me or did the maid just blushed?

Maid: I-I shall inform Yasaka- sama about your arrival now.

She bowd again and allowed me to sit on the couch, while she went away to find Yasaka.

Moments passed and I found myself getting tackled by a yellow blur.

Kunou: Oji-san you're back!

I managed to get her off and started messing her hair.

Val: who're you calling an old man huh?!

Kunou: Oji-san stop! Haha! Stop! You're messing up my hair haha.

Val: then stop calling me an old man! You little brat!

I continued to mess up her hair when Yasaka came in with a smile on her face.

Yasaka: ara~? It seems I am disturbing something important, I wouldn't mind coming back later.

Yasaka teased, making Kunou blush and swatted my hand off her.

Kunou: it's nothing like that Mama!

Yasaka: *giggles* alright dear *notices Mitzu* oh? And who's this young girl?

Being found, she hid behind me and peeked at Yasaka, who was smiling a welcoming smile.

Val: now don't be shy Mitzu, say hi.

Mitzu looked at me and then nodded.

Mitzu: H-Hello everyone, my name is Mitzu, and this is my Papa.

Yasaka raised a brow at me.

Val: I'll explain later, now Mitzu. How about you and Kunou play together?

Mitzu went one-eighty on me and dashed right over to Kunou who looked surprised at Mitzu.

Kunou: woah!

If I look closely enough, I can almost see Mitzu analyzing Kunou... And she is analyzing her.

Mitzu: mm! If Papa trusts you, then Mitzu trusts  you too! Now let's go and play!

Before Kunou could react, Mitzu grabbed her hand and dashed out the room.

I sighed and smiled at them.

Val: Haha, children these days.

Yasaka: so, mind explaining me who Mitzu is?

I blinked at Yasaka... Is it me or does she seem.... Disappointed.

Val: haha, actually. We're not related at all, she's adopted.

Yasaka brightened.... What?

Yasaka: oh she is? Then why did you adopt her?

Val: well, I found her living on the streets. Dirty clothes, sick, and she's even so thin that she's almost skin and bones. So I decided to adopt her.

I lied... Which Yasaka could tell and I would bet my ass she can detect bullshit from a mile away.

Yasaka: I see, did you ever tried finding her parents before adopting her?

I nodded... Which again is a lie, and she is somewhat frowning.

Yasaka: I know that's bullshit and you know it.

I winced.... Oh boy.... I can't wait to explain this to the girls.

Val: how could you tell?

Yasaka: she smells like a fox Val, and you do know what I am right? After you accidentally finding out about my tails?

I sighed.

Val: yes Yasaka, but she is not a fox... She is something else ok?

Yasaka: explain.

Val: you see-

I was abruptly cut off when an explosion went off outside to shrine.

I widened my eyes, so did Yasaka.

Yasaka/Val: Kunou/Mitzu!

We both ran outside and was greeted by the sighed to a well built man holding Mitzu by the throat, struggling from his grasp while Kunou is on the floor, weak and battered.

???: You shouldn't have gotten in my way brat, now you must pay the consequence.

Mitzu started choking as the man started tightening his grip around her neck.

Yasaka Pov

I stared in horror at what me and Val found outside, the whole please is torched, Tengu's and other Yokai are scattered on the ground, battered and bruised.

My eyes then landed on a muscular man holding Mitzu by the Throat, slowly choking her.

Yasaka: Val!

I looked to my right and he is not there, Val is nowhere to be found until a loud crash is heard to the side.

I saw Val cradling Mitzu on his arms and I rushed over, using healing magic on her as soon as I arrived.

Mitzu: Papa... Mitzu is ok... Mitzu is ok Papa. *Cough*

Her bruises started disappearing and Val hugged Mitzu tightly.

Val: I thought I lost you there Mitzu, I shouldn't have let my eyes off of you two.

Mitzu: don't worry... Papa, Mitzu is big... Girl now.

Val: I know Mitzu, and big girls needs her rest, so just rest alright?

Mitzu nodded and closed her eyes, Val then asked me to take care of Mitzu as her breathing stabled.

I then heard another crash, when The same man went to another wall.

I took a look at Val, and to my surprise. His hair is now tipped with red and his usually welcoming smile is now gone, replaced bloodthirsty anger on the man.

???: For a skinny human, you pack quite a punch.

Val: do you have any last words?

???: What was that?

Val: I do not repeat myself twice to an enemy.

With that, he moved like a blur and punched the man again, making him go flying.

Val: you've messed with the wrong person, whoever you are. And I don't care, so DIE!

Well... Cliffhanger for the night peeps! Or day... Whatever XD anywho, hope you guys like this SOUL out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 641 13
❝it's unfortunate how fate seems to hate him.❞ [ completed. ]
16.2K 1.6K 20
Hi guys This story starts after holi post leap Rank #1 on #viratsaichavan out of 33 stories on 13/5/23 #2 on #viratchavan out of 341 stories on 13/5...
468 5 2
Not My Original Work. From Fanfiction.net by Mairsarmy321
39.4K 1.6K 18
[ COMPLETED ] "𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢" Reminder: ⚠️ Various BSD x Male R...