Rajveer's pride.... His Naina...

By candycrush1121990

my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google... More

I'm back .....
character sketch
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
palace
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53. Maha update
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62. Maha update...
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75. maha update
chapter 76. maha update
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
teaser
chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
Chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102. Maha update
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Epilogue
Good bye
Note
Need Help

chapter 38

3.2K 124 58
By candycrush1121990

Everyone gets settled down for sangeet and every one makes Ali and pooja to sit on the isle...

Pooja's outfit and look

Ali's look

First performance was of shalini and Sameera... They performed on London thumakda and suit suit karda song... Everyone enjoys their performance thoroughly and cheered them throughout the performance... Next performance was done by RV and Naveen and they performed on desi boys and ek kunwara phir gaya maara song from masti..everyone loves their performance and Huda joins their performance from mid when they were dancing on the second song...

Next performance was the most awaited one as it was Raina's turn to perform but everyone got surprised when Aalekh and shivi joins them...they have selected a very romantic song or to be specific pooja selected their song saying she wants to see her veer zaara performing on this song...

Rajveer Naina and Aalekh shivi moves towards the dance floor...someone turns the dance floor lights off.. Dance floor turns dark... Then soft music starts playing and spot light shines on Rajveer who was standing at one end and other on naina who was standing at little distance from him... As Rajveer starts singing he forgets everything about the people around them except Naina...

(note : dhadkan song new from amavas movie)

Rajveer : Saans Lene Se Bhi Zada
Tum Zaroori Ho Gaye
Jee Rahe The Hum Adhure
Tumse Poore Ho Gaye

Rajveer moves towards Naina and looks in Naina's eyes while singing those lines while Naina places her right hand on his cheek...

Aalekh : Saans Lene Se Bhi Zada
Tum Zaroori Ho Gaye
Jee Rahe the Hum Adhure
Tumse Poore Ho Gaye

Then spotlight falls on Aalekh and shivi... Aalekh who was standing behind shivi have his right hand on her stomach and other around her neck in a back hugging position...

(Something like this and imagine shivanya with aalekh)

Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dilon Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

Then he holds her hand and shivi moves away from Aalekh with a spin with Their hands still held tightly and then pulls her in his arms with a spin...

Rajveer : Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dilon Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

Rajveer Sings these lines while dancing with Naina.. He too spins her around once and back hugs her..

Naina : Saans Lene Se Bhi Zada
Tum Zaroori Ho Gaye
Jee Rahe The Hum Adhoore
Tumse Poore Ho Gaye

Rajveer turns Naina in his arms again and Naina sings these lines while looking in his eyes with a smile on her lips while caressing his face with her fingers...

Shivi : Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dilon Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

Shivi sings these lines while placing her palm on Aalekh's heart... And then they joins their foreheads while moving their feets on the beats...

Naina : Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan

Dono dilon Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

Naina places her forehead on Rajveer's heart while singing these lines...

Naina : Ankhe Ye Meri Jo Bolti Hai
Dhadkan Ye Teri Wo Tolti Hai....

Naina looks up in his eyes and says further while tapping her right hand on his heart...

Shivi : Ankhe Ye Meri Jo Bolti Hai
Dhadkan Ye Teri Wo Tolti Hai

Shivi tilts her head and looks in Aalekh's eyes while again placing her left hand on his heart....

Aalekh and Rajveer together :
Jeene Ke Sawalo Mein
Yu Pyar Ka Rang Bhar La
Ye Lafzo Se Phir Kuch Bhi
Mushqil Ho Bayan Karna

They both starts dancing little faster while singing these line...there steps were well coordinated ball dance steps... And at the last line they both lifts Naina and Shivi in air by their waists....

Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dilon Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

Rajveer and Aalekh brings Naina and shivi down slowly and puts them on their feets while resting their foreheads on theirs for brief seconds.

Meri Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan
Dono Dilon Ki Ek Hai Tadpan

Naina and shivi garlands both their arms around Rajveer's and Aalekh's neck while moving in dance steps and ends the song while putting their foreheads on Rajveer's and Aalekh's shoulders...

Everyone was mesmerized looking at Rajveer Naina and Aalekh shivi performing... They could easily guess that they are lost in each others forgetting the audience.. After their performance ends they remain in same position on the dance floor while others too stands their quietly..

Huda, yudi, Ali, pooja,shalini and Naveen are looking at them with their mouths hanging open wide... They can't believe they are watching this romantic side of Rajveer and Aalekh too.. Ananya breaks the silence by blowing a loud whistle....

Ananya(loudly with dreamy expressions) : kya baat hai yaar Rajveer aur Aalekh ne to Shah Rukh ko bhi peeche chord diya romance mein yaar... Hayeee kash mera Prince bhi aise romantic ho...

Listening to her all four of them came out of their trance and moves towards others..shivi and Naina have slight blush on their faces and Aalekh and Rajveer have smiles on their faces...but Rajveer too have pink hue to his cheeks... Aalekh is continuously looking at shivi with their hands held tightly and fingers entwined...

But Nilu gets furious looking at them together... She wants aalekh like old times with her...but according to her shivi is in her path... She has tried taking her place in dance performance... She also have tried to create some differences between them when she has tried talking to shivi alone telling her that she's his past girlfriend...but shivi has not reacted to that...she can't go with in feets distance from Aalekh because no one allows her but she can't loose... She wants Aalekh and for that if she has to air her dirty laundry infront of others then so be it.. she'll tell everyone everything...according to her everyone would believe her after that but she has no idea about what she's going to face after that...

She goes from there towards her room and then takes out a bottle of vodka she has brought with her and starts drinking it....

In hall everyone was praising Rajveer Naina and Aalekh shivi and teasing them.. Huda extends his hand towards yudi and pooja who puts 2000 rupees each on his palms pouting while Huda was grinning at his victory...

Rajveer (raised eyebrows) : guys ab ye kis liye... Iss baar kya shart lagayi tum sab ne...

Huda (pocketing his winning) : sir Ji iss baar shart aap par nahi balki Aalekh par lagayi thi... Maine to inse kaha tha ke Aalekh zaroor perform karega aur vo bhi romantic song par... Aur ye dono haar Gaye.... Mujhe to pata hi tha ke ye romantic hai par aaj to ye Jatt bhi thoda sa surprised hai iska ye roop dekh kar....

And then shalini too takes out some amount and gives it to Ananya saying...

Shalini(sullenly) : you were right...

Ananya too accepts smiling widely...

RV : ye kis liye??

Ananya(excitedly) : same bet but with a twist.. Doc ne Rajveer ke proposal arrangement ki pics dikhayi thi mujhe..aur usi ke basis par kaha tha ke Rajveer ko match nahi kar paayega Aalekh romance karne mein.. Par doc ko vo nahi pata tha jo mujhe pata tha..

Rajveer (confused) : matlab??

Ananya (smiling widely) : matlab ye ke Main jab palace ke garden tour kar rahi thi to maine apna favorite earring kho diya tha.. Aur vo kahan gira mujhe pata nahi tha.. To maine RV se keh kar garden area ki CCTV footage check kar rahi thi aaj subah ke main kis kis area mein gayi thi to by Chance dusri footage play Ho Gayi thi.. And vo footage thi Aalekh ke proposal ki...(to Aalekh) Aalekh yaar tu sach mein bada romantic hai...

Aalekh and shivi looks at her wide eyed...

Aalekh (annoyed) : Ananya tu...

Ananya : Aalekh I swear galati se mili thi mujhe vo video yaar... Mujhe thodi na sapne aarahe the ke tune shivi ko garden area mein propose kia tha...main to tab thi bhi nahi yahan(moving towards shivi and Aalekh and stands between them putting her arms around both of them saying) and don't worry vo clipping maine delete kar di thi RV se puch kar aur uski DVD Maine shivi ko de di thi tum dono ke roke ka gift...

Shivi (understanding dawning on her) : oh.. to vo hai us DVD mein.. Hum vahi soch rahe the ki pata nahi aisa kya hai jo aap bol rahi thi ki its best memory of our life..

Ananya : yup...

Huda (sullenly) : Ananya ye to Galat hai, delete karne se pehle hamein to dikha deti...

Ananya : aise kaise....mere hero ki personal memories thi vo,kisi aur ko kyun dikhati.... Mujhe to galati se mil gayi thi to Maine vo uski Anu ko de di DVD bana ke...

Shalini : guys leave all this for now.. Function aagey badhate hain.. Next kiski performance hai??

Next Huda and dadi performed on of course dadi saa's favorite song wakhra swag and ladki aankh maare song... Ananya,RV and shivi hooted throughout the performance and ananya whistled three four times and aalekh too.. Everyone enjoyed dadi saa's performance...everyone loved their performance....

Then next was gunny and sherry's performance... Rajveer, Naina, RV and Ananya were waiting eagerly for their performance...

Soft music starts playing and gunny moves towards dance floor but sherry didn't move from her place as she's dreading the performance.. She doesn't want to be that close to him.. So gunny goes back to her and brings her on floor...

(note : dil mein ho tum song from why cheat India)

Chal diya
Dil tere peeche peeche
Dekhta main rah gaya
Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan
Jo unkaha sa reh gaya

Gunny leaves her hand when they reached the dance floor... She tries to leave so he stops her singing the lyrics..she tries three times to leave and he stops her by blocking her way without touching her...

Main jo kabhi keh na saka
Aaj kehta hoon pehli dafa

Third time he holds her hands from behind and jerks her back in his arms back hugging her....

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara
Yeh ishq ki hain saazishein
Lo aa mile hum dobara

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara

Then he turns her around in his arms to face him and starts moving his legs at the beats of the song while holding her close...

Sarphira sa main musafir
Paaon kahin thehre na mere
Phir meri awaargi ko
Aane lage khaab tere..

He holds her tightly in his arms and then let her loose and moves back holding her one hand and then spins her around in his arms and dips her backwards...

Sarphira sa main musafir
Paaon kahin hehre na mere
Phir meri awaargi ko
Aane lage khaab tere

Yeh pyaar bhi kya qaid hai
Koi hona na chaahe riha

Again he dances while holding her securely and then makes her fall backward while holding both his hands and then he jerks her towards him and leaves her hands and catches her by her neck at the nick of time...

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara
O.. yeh ishq ki hain saazishein
Lo aa mile hum dobara

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara

He makes her stand and then Again he starts dancing this time all the while standing behind her...

Tere bin ye saare mausam
Berang the bemaza the
Shaamil nahi thi tu jinme
Wo saare pal bewajah the

Woh zindagi hai hi nahi
Jo main tere bina jee liya

He turns her around to face him and dances holding her very close that their foreheads are touching all the while singing the song looking directly in her eyes showing all the love he have for her...

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara
O.. yeh ishq ki hain saazishein
Lo aa mile hum dobara

Dil mein ho tum
Aankhon mein tum
Pehli nazar se hi yaara

He didn't break the eye contact not even a blink of his eyes... Tears are shining in his eyes....while for sherry it was getting difficult by seconds to her tears anymore.. Few of those tears escapes her eyes without her knowing which gunny wipes very lovingly...

Just as the song ends everyone claps for them and sherry swiftly leaves from there wiping her tears leaving gunny on the dance floor....but before she could leave the hall everyone surrounds both of them so she has to stand there with them all the while faking a smile because her emotions are out of control right now...

Ananya (to nobody specific) : yaar ek baat batao ye Indian army mein apne soldiers ko kuch khilate hai kya jo tum sab mein itna romance bhara hua hai... I so wish ke mujhe bhi ek aisa hi koi mil jaaye...

RV (moving besides her) : Indian army to nahi par RAW agent chalega kya?? I'm very much ready...

Ananya (checking him out) : dekhenge.. Abhi aap kuch din ke liye trial pe hain???

RV (his jaw hits the floor) : trial...

Looking at RV's condition everyone starts laughing and sherry too smiles a little... But still She badly needs a distraction right now which she gets when the next performance starts...next performance was Ananya's special performance... Everyone gets settled to see her surprise.. And they really gets a very entertaining surprise...

Ananya hurriedly leaves the hall with yudi saying they'll be back in five minutes.. When they both return she signals yudi to shut the lights off so that no one can see them entering hall.. She goes and stands at center of the dance floor with her back towards Ali and pooja...

Just as music starts yudi switches on the lights and everyone gets surprised looking at Ananya who was dressed exactly like pooja...then Ananya starts moving her body at the beats of song and starts moving here and there while looking at her phone screen frowning....

Ananya :
Jab aayi teri yaad mudke jaati nai

Sajna ab toh neend bhi mujhko aati nai

Ananya looks at a photograph that she picks up from a table while singing these lines with sad expressions...

Jab aayi teri yaad mudke jaati nai
Sajna ab toh neend bhi mujhko aati nai

Again she sings these lines while dancing this time dancing according to lyrics of the song..

Oh majnu mere yaar
Ye laila hai taiyaar

Then she turns that pic showing everyone which is none other than ali's....

Ho jaldi se leke aaja
Ek diamond ki ring

then yudi throws something which she catches in her hands and shows everyone a ring which she puts on her finger while singing the next lines...

Tere liye dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring
Ho mere dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring
Ho mere dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring
Ho mere dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring

Then the next lines steals the show as everyone starts laughing listening to her... She has selected the song very aptly according to pooja... She sings those lines while doing the signature step of this song... Ali and pooja too enjoys it very much laughing while watching her performance...

Yudi :
Tu meri dream girl banja re
I'm searching for your love
Oh meri jaan chali na jaaye
I'm searching for your love
Tu meri dream girl banja re
I'm searching for your love
Oh meri jaan chali na jaaye
I'm searching for your love

Ananya leavea the floor and Then yudi enters in Ali's dress with a pooja's pic in his hands while singing these lines...

Tujhse baatin karke
Mujhe lagta hai aacha
Hai jhoote baaki saare
Main aashiq hoon sachha

Yudi puts that photograph in his pocket and pulls Ananya on the floor while singing these lines...

Tujhse baatin karke
Mujhe lagta hai aacha
Hai jhoote baaki saare
Main aashiq hoon sachha

He holds Ananya's hand in his and sits on floor on his knee singing next lines....

Saamne aake sunle
Jo sher likhe tujhpe
Nahi aisa-waisa shayar
Hoon Ghalib ka bachha

Then he gets up takes out a paper from his pocket pretending to read them while singing these lines...

Teri jo kalaayi
Mere hath lag jey
Bulb mukaddaro ka
Mera jag jay
Kahne lage hai
Mere sapne yahi
Kabhi milja tu aake

He takes her hand and puts her hand on his chest..and opens the flap of his jacket from other side showing a lit bulb inside his jacket... Then holds her hand and pulls her towards him..

Ananya :
Main mangu tera haath
Mujhe rahna tere saath
Ho Rani main teri
Mere dil ka tuhi King

Ananya holds yudi's hand and brings it closer to her hugging it....Then she takes a paper crown from yudi's pocket and puts it on his head singing the above lines...

Tere liye dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring
Mere dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring
Sajna dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring
Ho dil ka telephone
Hai bajta ring-ring-rara-ring

Then they both starts dancing doing the signature step enjoying themselves...

Tu meri dream girl banja re
I'm searching for your love
Oh meri jaan chali na jaaye
I'm searching for your love
Tu meri dream girl banja re
I'm searching for your love
Oh meri jaan chali na jaaye
I'm searching for your love

Then they both pulls Ali and pooja on floor with them...

Everyone enjoys their performance laughing throughout the performance.. Even sherry's mood improves a little after watching Ananya and yudi's performance... After performance they both leaves to change their clothes...

After sometime yudi returns to hall but Ananya comes little late.. Only last performance was left and that was of Ali and pooja's..... They performed on tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam..

After all the performances were done all were enjoying talking to themselves when suddenly they heard a commotion near by entrance of hall... Nilu was creating a scene.. She's trying to enter the hall while her mother was stopping her.. She was looking like she's drunk but she was only pretending so that if something goes wrong then she'll blame it on being drunk but she has no idea ke uske saath kuch aisa hone vala tha jisse usne jo ek do peg piye the unka sara nasha hi utarne vala tha...

She enters hall pushing her mother away and goes straight towards aalekh who was standing with whole group except shivi was with Ananya at the corner talking about something...everyone are present in the hall including Naina's parents, yudi's parents, Ali and pooja's parents and Huda's too.. Dadi saa is talking to the elders about rituals to be performed tomorrow....

Nilu goes directly to Aalekh and clings to him... She wound her arms around his neck tightly saying...

Nilu(acting drunk) : Aalekh tu mujhse baat kyun nahi kar raha.. Meri taraf dekh bhi nahi raha.. Pehle Ki Tarah kyun nahi behave karta.. Yaar galti ho gayi mujhse please maaf kar de.. Main tujhse bohot pyaar karti hu.. Mujhe mera pehle vala kaidi vapas chaahiye.. Please yaar iss baar koi galati nahi hogi...mera divorce hone vala hai aur tu bhi iss shivanya ko chord de phir hum pehle jaise hi ho jaayenge.. Ye beech mein aagayi hai hamare..tu chord de isey phir sab kuch thik ho jaayega..

Aalekh was trying to make her leave him without hurting her as she's yudi's sister but when she starts spouting bullshit Aalekh's temper raises...and not only Aalekh's but everyone's too.. Shivi and Ananya too return listening to her rubbish..

Yudi come forward to drag her back but before he could do anything shivi moves towards her and grabs her arm and jerks her back with a strength that surprised everyone and then she turns Nilu towards herself and slaps her hardly on her face that she fell on yudi who was standing nearby...

Yudi didn't hold her instead he too pushes her back as he's hell angry on her... He has already warned her about the consequences but still she has chosen to ignore it so now she has to face the consequences of her deeds..his parents steps forward to help Nilu but he stops them with a look.. He stands there watching shivi giving her her dues...

Shivi (furious) : himmat kaise huyi tumhari hamare hone vale pati ke saath aisa behave karne ki..hoti kaun Ho tum jo hamare Aalekh ko keh rahi ho ki chord de vo hamein.. Ho kaun tum inki life mein... Kuch nahi ho tum.. Kuch nahi lagti tum inki.. Aur kya kaha tumne ke hum beech mein aaye hain... Beech mein tum aarahi ho hamare aur hamare Aalekh ke.. humne tumhe subah kuch nahi kaha to iska matlab ye nahi hai ki kamzor hain hum.. Hamari chuppi ko kamzori samajhne ki galati mat Karna... Samjhi tum... (she yelled while showing her index finger)

Nilu (smirking) : tumhara aalekh.. Jaanti kya ho tum iske baare mein.. Jaanti ho ki kaidi tha ye ek.. Apna bachpan jail mein bitaya hai isne...jaanti ho kyun gaya tha ye vahan.. Khoon kiya tha isne aur vo bhi apne hi baap ka... Bataya hai isne ye sab tumhe.. Arrey kyun bateyega tumhe ye ki vo ek kaidi tha.. Tum kuch matter nahi karti uske liye..

Shivi : ji haan hamare aalekh.. Aur inhone hamein kya bataya kya nahi usse tumhe kuch lena Dena nahi hona chahiye kyunki vo hamara personal matter hai.. You know private jo ki ek couple ke beech hi rehta hai.. Aur rahi baat unke kaidi hone ki to vo unka past tha.. Hamare liye unka past koi maayine nahi rakhta..kya tha unka past ya kaun tha.. Hamare liye unka aaj aur aane vala kal maayine rakhta hai jo ki hum hain...hum inpar aankh Band kar ke vishwas karte hain...hum apne aur Aalekh ke beech kabhi kisi teesre ko aane nahi denge...

Nilu(angrily) : teesri tum ho.. Tum aayi ho hum dono ke beech..

Ananya who was silent till now because RV is holding her back moves towards her and says furiously....

Ananya : lagta hai tumhari yadasht kamzor pad gayi hai par koi nahi main yaad dilati hu... Aalekh ko chord kar tum gayi thi vo nahi.. Tumne usey us waqt chorda tha jab usey tumhare moral support ki zaroorat thi.. Aalekh ne nahi chorda tha tumhara saath... Aur kya bol rahi tum ke shivi Aalekh ko nahi jaanti.. Tum jaanti ho??? Nahi..nahi jaanti tum Aalekh ko....agar tum jaanti Aalekh ko to ye tumhe pata hota ke vo kabhi kisi ka saath nahi chordta.. Kabhi nahi kisi bhi keemat par nahi..

Nilu (evil smirk on her lips) : tuhje kyun itni mirchi lag rahi hai?? Kya lagta tera ye... Tera bhi koi chakkar chal raha hai kya iske saath??

Aalekh steps towards Nilu with furious expressions but Ananya stops him by putting her palm on his chest and says to Nilu..

Ananya (mocking by clapping ) : wow... Tumse aur umeed bhi kya ki ja sakti hai.. Tumhari soch hi giri huyi hai..ghatiya ek dum..

Nilu (smirking) : sach kadwa laga.. Tu lagti kya hai iski bol na.. Mujhe gyaan baantne se pehle khud ko dekh...

Ananya(dangerously) : tujhe batana zaroori nahi samajhti par Aalekh ke par koi ungli uthaye ye mujhe bardaasht nahi to sun kya lagta hai mera ye... Dost lagta hai mera, mera idol hai ye, mera hero hai aur in sab se upar bhai hai ye mera.. Samjhi tu.. Bhai hai.. Agar iske upar ek aur question raise kiya to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..

RV moves towards Ananya and holds her by her shoulders as he could easily see that she's holding herself by just a thread.. Looking at Ananya's condition Naina moves towards Nilu after extracting her hand from Rajveer's who was holding her back..

Naina grabs Nilu's hand and turns her around to face her...

Naina (menacingly) : bohot tamasha kar liya tune...ab aur nahi.. Ja yahan se.. Varna anjaam tere liye bohot bura hoga.. Mere bhai ko aur hurt nahi hone dungi Main...samjhi tu..

Nilu (snatching her hand from Naina's hold) : arrey abhi kahan.. Abhi to tamasha baaki hai.. (loudly) dadi Ji aap bhi to suniye.. Aap jaanti Hain ke Aalekh academy time mein ek sharabi tha aur uski ek girl friend bhi thi jo ki pregnant thi...

Dadi saa gers stunned listening to this piece of news but still she has more faith in aalekh.. She won't trust anyone above her kids.. She knew that Aalekh is Capt Rajveer's student his favorite cadet.. And Rajveer's teaching can't go wrong... So she stands there with plain face..

But her statement gets reaction out of everyone and this time Naina slaps her tightly...

Naina : chhi... Kaisi ladki hai tu..ye sab bolne se pehle zara apni family ke baare mein to sochti.. Sharm nahi aarahi tujhe bilkul bhi...

Yudi(furiously) : jab isne ye sab karne se pehle nahi socha tha to ab kya sochegi.. Aur Main bhi galat tha kyunki Maine bhi Chief Ko hi galat samjha tha tab... Par iss baar nahi... Vo bachcha chief ka nahi tha kisi aur ka tha... Aur ye baat isne khud batayi thi mujhe.. Chief to bas isey support karna chahte the.. Us bachche ko apna naam Dena chahte the but ye hi unka saath nahi de paayi... I'm ashamed that she's my sister...

Nilu : bro you...

Yudi shows her his finger and says dangerously...

Yudi(red eyed showing his index finger) : not a word...just leave...

Nilu : bro..

Yudi (loudly) : out... Just get the hell out of here..

She just stands there with out moving so Huda came forward saying...

Huda : samajh nahi aaya ke yudi ne kya kaha... Ja yahan se varna ye jatt bhool jaayega ke tu ek janani hai aur yudi ki behen hai... Samjhi...

Pooja : haan.. Tere jaisi unwanted caller ki zaroorat nahi hai yahan kisi ko...

Nilu turns to leave but Ananya stops her saying...

Ananya(coming out of RV's hold) : ek minute...tune itna sab kiya.. Ek return gift to leke jaa...return gift mein main tujhe ek surprise deti hun...ek raaz batati hun tera insab ko jo ki tere parents bhi nahi jaante shayad.. (to all) jis bachche ki vajah se isne itna sab kiya.. Itna kuch kaha aur sabko ye bataya ke us bachche ke miscarriage ki vajah se Aalekh ko chorda isne.. To let me tell you ki vo miscarriage hua nahi tha.. Plan kiya tha isne.. Kyunki vo bachcha nahi chahiye tha isey...us bachche ki vajah se iske boyfriend ne chorda tha Isse kyunki Iske doctor ne mana kia tha ise ki abortion nahi kara sakti...isiliye isne drinking start kar di aur kuch aisi pills lena start kar diya jisse iska miscarriage ho gaya.. And most importantly vo bachcha iske present and soon to be ex pati ka hi tha.. Hain na Nilu...

Everyone stands there shell-shocked listening to this.. Nilu herself was shocked that how come she come to know all this..

This time Nilu's father came forward and grabs her arm tightly asking...

Yudi's father : ye Kya bol rahi hai ye ladki..sach ya jhooth... Bata Nilu.. Sach hai ya nahi..

Nilu (shaking her head) : no dad.. Ye jhooth bol rahi hai.. Aap please mera believe karo.. Please..

Ananya (loudly) : I have proofs..Chaho to dikha Sakti hun..

Nilu : kaun se proofs.. Koi proofs nahi hain tumhare pas..

Ananya (circling her like a predator does to its prey) : tumhari gynac ka naam Dr. Simran khuraana.. Unka contact no.. xxxxxxxxx unka address xyz.. Tumhari appointment date for abortion xxxxxxx...tumhari reports aane ke baad Dr ne jab warning Di thi tumhe us din ki date xxxxxx... Tumhare miscarriage ki date xxxxxx..joki exact do hafte baad ki hai... Tumhare so called pati ki tumhare ghar mein entry, tumhara plan apne Dad ki property cheen ne ka, uski Sab details hain mere paas aur tumhari saari reports bhi.. Jaan na hai aur kuch ya kaafi hai itna...

Everyone were utterly shocked after Ananya was done talking.. They have no idea about how she knows all this...and that too in details...but they didn't react to it now as they'll talk about it in private not now..

Yudi's mother grabs Nilu's arm and goes from there dragging Nilu behind her angrily... While Nilu's father apologizes to dadi saa and everyone for all the drama and leaves saying he can't allow her to remain here anymore... They'll leave right now...but dadi saa told him to leave after attending the wedding.. But when he denies so she says to leave in the morning.... Not right now as its very late...

All the elders too leaves from there but before going dadi saa goes to Aalekh and holds his face in her palms and says..

Dadi saa : hum jaante the ke hamare Aalekh bete kabhi kuch galat nahi karenge.. Is liye hamne kuch nahi kaha tha unke saamne kyunki hamein aap par pura vishwas hai aur ek cheez jo aapne ki aaj hamein uspar naaz hai.. Vo aapke baare mein itna kuch boley jaa rahi thi phir bhi aap chup rahe aur shivi ko bolne diya.. Isse aapne prove kar diya ki aapko aapki Anu par kitna bharosaa hai.. Kitna vishwas karte hain aap ki vo aap hi ka saath dengi.. Aur apne hak ke liye khud hi ladengi...I'm proud of you beta.. Aur jo kuch bhi aaj Nilu ne kaha usse koi farak nahi padta hamein.. So aap Bin baat ke pareshaan mat hoiyega... OK...

Aalekh (smiling teary eyed) : ji dadi saa...

With that all the elders leave from there leaving only Rajveer and group there... They all turns to Ananya for their answers but Ananya stops them saying...

Ananya : guys I know tum sab jaanna chahte Ho ke kya hua yahan aur mujhe kaise pata so please abhi nahi...baad mein baat karenge private mein jahan Koi hamari baatein na sun paaye... Aur vaise bhi its time for dinner.. Let's go for dinner..

Naina moves to stand in front of her and holding her hands says...

Naina : thik hai par sach tu aaj hi batayegi... Dinner ke baad sab change karke mere room mein aayenge... Hum hamare private poolside par discuss karenge sab.. Thik hai..

Ananya nods her head and leaves from there towards her room..

(I hope you all enjoyed today's update... Do tell me how was it???

Keep reading and stay safe guys... Take care...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 145 4
Ranked no 1 in #ashiana Ranked no 1 in #rajveerpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetamardeephuda Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ranked no 1 in #cadetalib...
25.1K 1.2K 12
This story starts from the time when Ritu was killed by Rajveer. Naina knows about Rajveer being the person who pulled the trigger on her brother and...
26.8K 3K 40
Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved without sacrifices this time? Who are t...
13.3K 638 8
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi show "Left Right Left". What happens when the unexpected happens? What happens when your teacher st...