Rajveer's pride.... His Naina...

Galing kay candycrush1121990

my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google... Higit pa

I'm back .....
character sketch
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
palace
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53. Maha update
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62. Maha update...
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75. maha update
chapter 76. maha update
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
teaser
chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
Chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102. Maha update
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Epilogue
Good bye
Note
Need Help

chapter 30

3.8K 116 48
Galing kay candycrush1121990

Rajveer's private terrace

Naina and Rajveer are still sitting there with Naina sitting in front of Rajveer between his legs with her back resting against his chest playing with his fingers...

Rajveer's left hand is placed around her neck hugging her to himself with his chin placed on her left shoulder...
Rajveer suddenly entwines the fingers of his right hand with her and Naina brings his hand towards her lips and kisses it...

Naina : aap vo hamari pictures kahan se laaye KMA vali.. Aur vo newspaper...

Rajveer (nuzzling her ear) : chote se keh ke arrange karwayi theen...aur vo newspaper chote tumhe tease karne ke liye laaye the...

Naina shifts her position sideways so that she can see his face... She brings her knees near her chest and leans sideways on his left shoulder... Rajveer places his right hand on her thigh and starts caressing it.. Naina's breath hitched for a moment but still she didn't say anything to him... Because she knows he won't do something untoward with her without her permission.. And also he doesn't need her permission... His touch is not sensual buy still it is creating tingling sensation in her body...

Naina(huskily) : aapne ye sab plan kab kiya?? Aur ye ring... It's very pretty... Thank you...

Rajveer : ye sab arrangements chote aur gunny ki help se kiye.. Aur ye ring Maine ek special reason ki vajah se li hai...

Naina looks at him slightly confused...

Naina : reason??

Rajveer taking her left hand in her right hand and shows her the design and says...

Rajveer : ye jo design hai isey love knot kehte hain... It signifies eternal bond between two person.. Whether the bond is of loyalty, friendship or love...and there's a message for you inside the ring...

Naina gets excited listening to this and hurriedly takes it off to see the message... After reading the message which states "Raina forever " a tear drops from her eye and she hugs him tightly and hides herself in his chest...

Rajveer kisses her head and after taking the ring from her hand puts it on her finger... And wraps his arms around her.. He shifts their position so that they could lie down properly so that they could sleep... He pulls her tightly in his arms and places his head on hers with her face resting at the side of his neck...

Rajveer : good night jaan...

Naina(kissing his throat) : good night my heart...

Rajveer smiles listening to her call him her heart and tightens his arms around her and goes to sleep...

Next morning

Their sleep gets disturbed when sunlight falls on their faces... Naina tries to bury her face in Rajveer's chest to stop sunlight from disturbing her sleep... Rajveer open his eyes to see a cute pout on her face because of the disturbance...her pout is so tempting that he couldn't stop himself from pecking it... And at exact same time Naina opens her eyes and says with a smile...

Naina (groggily) : good morning...

Rajveer (kissing her forehead) : good morning jaan..

Naina closes her eyes feeling his lips then suddenly she opens her eyes and sits up with a jerk and says..

Naina (panicking) : oh my God... Oh my God... I'm late... Aaj to meri khair nahi... (to Rajveer) aapne mujhe pehle kyun nahi uthaya?? Main training ke liye bohot late Ho gayi hun.. Saying this she starts getting up from the mattress but Rajveer grabs her waist and pulls her beneath him...

Naina : ye kya kar rahe ho aap.. Chordiye mujhe.. Main late hun already.. Vo bhi pure do ghante...

Rajveer places his finger on her lips to keep her quite and says...

Rajveer : shhh... Relax Naina... Tum late nahi ho... Aaj tumhe apni training ke liye 5:30 hours pe report Karna hai...

Listening to this she closes her eyes relieved and let out a deep breath...

Naina : thank God...

She opens her eyes to see him looking at her with lots of love shining in his eyes for her and a sweet smile playing on his lips..

Naina touches his face with her left hand and asks...

Naina : aise kya dekh rahe ho aap...

Rajveer : apni Naina ko dekh raha hun...

Then with a finger he traces her features.. Then he moves his finger on his neck and holds the chain in Naina's neck and says while looking at it...

Rajveer : you're wearing it ?? Kyun??

Naina (holding his hand) : aapne ne diya tha chahe jaise bhi diya ho... Aise kaise utarti... (changing the topic) ab aap uthiye aur mujhe bhi jaane dijiye... Varna hum dono sach mein late ho jaayenge... Chaliye jaldi uthiye..

Rajveer gets up and picks her up in his arms and takes her to her room...

Breakfast table

Everyone except dadi saa and Naina's parents are present at breakfast table having breakfast...today they all are little late for their breakfast as they have finished their training just 30 minutes back... Everyone are feeling quite refreshed as after long time they have slept till late as they have to report for their training session late today... Shalini as it is whining about the tiredness but today shivi is very quite....she's sitting there having her breakfast silently with dreamy expressions on her face and a constant smile on her lips... Aalekh is constantly looking at her.... He could feel her happiness by just looking at her... There's a different brightness on her face today... He's very happy knowing the reason behind her happiness is none other than himself.. Last night he has finally confessed his love to her...

He comes out of his thoughts when he hears Huda saying something...

Huda is sitting opposite to Naina.. Naina is sipping her coffee when she observes Huda constantly staring at her hands or specifically her left hand... She finds it very odd and was about to ask him about it but he himself ask her a question and listening to his question she gets what has him staring at her hand...

Huda (looking at her face) : oye phoolan mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke aaj tera chehra glow kar raha hai... Aur ye tere haath mein ye ring kaha se aayi ?? Kal tak to nahi thi...

Shalini perks up listening to this and not only shalini all the girls looks at her intently... Shivi hides her hand under table because she doesn't want to be under anyone's scrutiny... But naina can't do anything... She's trapped and she have to answer their questions and have to take all the teasings...

Shalini was sitting on her left side but due to fatigue she didn't see her hand but when huda asks her questions she hurriedly snatches her left hand and screams loudly....

Shalini (excitedly) : oh my God....Naina.. Capt proposed you last night...come on tell us... How did he proposed you???

Naina (red faced) : doc... No... I'm not going to tell anyone anything....

Pooja : oye missed call bata na ke kaise propose kiya veer ne apni zaara ko... Hamein bhi jaan na hai..

Rajveer also blushes a little listening to pooja...

Rajveer : guys I'm still here agar aap sab bhool gaye hain to...

Huda (smiling widely) : oh sir Ji to aap kaun sa paraye ho... Aap bhi to apne ho... Ab apno se kya chupana Sir Ji... Bataiye na Sir Ji kaise propose kiya aapne phoolan ko...

Rajveer (shaking his head sideways) : guys its personal... I'm not going to tell you...

Gunny (devilish smile) : guys you are asking wrong person... Vo nahi batayega aapko but I can....

Everyone looks at him... Rajveer and Naina shocked and other with curiosity...

Rajveer : gunny tu kya batayega in sab ko?? Kya pata hai tujhe??

Gunny (taking out his phone) : bataunga nahi dikhaunga...

Naina and Rajveer looks at him with wide eyes and asks together kya???

Gunny and RV both are enjoying their expressions but RV shows some mercy on them and says...

RV : decorations... Humne decorations ki pics click ki thi iske phone se...

Naina (relieved but confused) : pics kyun??

RV (incredulously) : what do you mean by kyun??? Apne future reference ke liye...

Naina and Rajveer rolls their eyes listening to his reasoning...

In excitement sherry snatched the phone from Gunny's hand...but in all her excitement she forgets one thing that snatching phone from his hands like this shows some kind of intimacy between them... Gunny was shocked for sometime but after sometime he feels very good at her unintentional show of authority and some level of intimacy.. His lips stretched into smile and he keeps looking at her face...

Naina observes this incident very carefully and also she has observed some changes in gunny last night... In past gunny's eyes held pain of loosing someone , guilt, anguish and longing... But now there's different kind of pain with guilt and longing.... She had some doubts in past regarding both Sherry's past and also gunny's past.. But now she has a feeling that their pasts are interconnected...

She snaps out of her thoughts when she hears everyone of them gushing over the pics...

Shalini (with teasing smile) : kya baat hai Capt... Mujhe nahi pata tha ke aap itne romantic ho... I'm impressed...

Sherry (with wide open mouth) : sach mein mam... Maine bhi nahi socha tha aisa to...

Yudi (smugly) : I told you all ke hamare Rajveer sir bohot romantic hain....

Then he extends his hand towards pooja and wriggle his fingers.. Pooja puts a 2000 rupees note on his hand pouting...

Rajveer (raised eyebrows) : ye sab kya hai guys??

Yudi (pocketing the note) : Sir pooja ne mujhse shart lagayi thi ki aap romantic bilkul nahi ho Aur shaadi se pehle Naina ko propose nahi karoge...

And then he extends his hand towards Naveen and Naveen puts 5000 rupees on his hand...

Naina (with 3 O's) : Bhaiya... Aap bhi...

Naveen (huffing) : mujhe kya pata tha ke tere liye iske andar ka Shah Rukh jaag jaayega... KMA mein to ladkiyon se aise dur bhagta tha ke jaise ladkiyan isey kacha chaba jaayengi.. Par ye saala girgit kahin ka tujhe dekh ke rang hi badal diya... Huhh...

Naina (with jaw hanging downwards) : aap sach mein mere bhai hi hain na???

Listening to this everyone starts laughing loudly...when their laughter died down RV says with teasing smirk on his face...

RV : choti aap itni chup kyun hain aur aap kafi khush bhi lag rahin hain aaj... Kya baat hai ?? Hamein bhi to bataiye...

Shivi looks at him like a deer caught in headlights.. She starts looking here and there for escape.. But Aalekh comes to her rescue he goes and stands behind her chair and puts his right hand on her shoulder and with his left hand he picks up her left hand so that it came in to everyone's view... And everyone could see her ring..

Everyone including Rajveer and Naina looks at them with stunned expressions.. RV too was little shocked as he has thought that her happiness is out of their alliance but the reason for her happiness is totally different... He's happy that finally aalekh has confessed his love...

Shivi was blushing heavily... She can't take it more of their scrutiny so she snatches her hand from Aalekh and runs outside...

When shivi runs outside Naina jumps from her seat and runs to Aalekh and hugs him tightly saying ...

Naina (smiling widely) : Aalekh......Main bohot khush hun... Finally tune apne dil ki baat bata hi di shivi ko... I'm so happy for you... Ab mera bhai akela nahi hai...

Aalekh too hugs her tightly and says...

Aalekh : apun bhi bohot khush hai tujhe aur usey dono ko khush dekh kar...

Naveen comes and hugs both of them and says...

Naveen : main bhi hun yaar tum dono ka bada bhai... Mujhe kyun akela chord diya tum dono ne...

Sherry (hugging the trio) : me too...

Before anyone could say anything RV asks in confusion....

RV : guys apna bhai behen vala hug baad mein karna....Nainu pehle hamein ye bataiye ki aapka pet kahan hai... Aapne hamein uska dhyaan rakhne ko kaha tha.. Hum kal bhool gaye the aapse puchna....

Listening to this Naina's face lits up like a light bulb but everyone are little confused so Aalekh asks her in whisper..

Aalekh : Naina tere pass kaun sa pet hai...

But Naina didn't have to answer as one look at her devilish smile says it all...

Naina (smiling widely) : sherry mera pet leke aana mere room se...

Sherry (hesitantly) : ji Di...

With that she goes to fetch it..after returning she goes to Naina directly... RV was standing with his back towards Naina....after taking the inguana from sherry she goes to RV and says...

Naina (grinning) : aaloo meet neeli...

RV turns with bright smile which vanished as soon as he turns around and he takes his steps back...

RV (pleading) : please Nainu... Aur kuch maang lo ye nahi... Please I can't... Hum iska khayal nahi rakh sakte.. Please Nainu...

Naina (mock anger) : aaloo tu hi isika khayaal rakhega varna bhool ja ke koi Naina teri friend thi..

RV (shaking his head) : nahi Nainu please aisa mat kahiye... Please hum iska dhyaan nahi rakh sakte.. Please... Aap aur kuch maang lijiye...

Naina (after thinking something) : thik hai.. Just pet her once and Kiss her... That's it...

RV (horrified) : pagal ho gayin hain aap kya... Hum aisa kuch nahi karenge...

Naina (determined) : Main bhi dekhti kaise nahi karte...

She moves towards him with that Iguana in her hands but before she could reach her RV runs from there and Naina too runs after him..

RV was running at his full speed and mid way he looks back to see if Naina is still behind him but in that he collides with a worker who have a basket of flowers in his hands... And there are some strips of cloth lying on the floor in which his legs got entangled and he falls on the floor taking along someone with him who have just entered the hall... RV fall with that girl on the floor with him beside her and both of them entangled in that cloth.. Flowers also falls on both of them as the worker due to collision loses his balance and drops the flowers with basket still in his hands...

Us ladki ko dekh kar RV ke hosh hi ud jaate hain... Uske mann mein sirf ek hi khayal aata hai... "Wow "

Aur vo ladki bhi RV ko dekh kar uski aankhon mein kho jaati hai.. She can't take her eyes off him... As her imagination is standing in front of her or to be specific lying with her on the floor.. She tries to say something to him but nothing came out of her mouth except... Hi

They both keep looking at them lost in each other without giving any thoughts to others who are standing around both of them gawking at them...

Everyone of them are standing there.. They reached there when RV got entangled in that cloth.. When Naina starts running after him remaining of them also followed them.. Rajveer to handle them both while others to enjoy the show... But when they reached there they saw something different altogether... And still it's been ten minutes they're standing there but RV and that girl are still lying on the floor lost...

Naina (whispering) : lagta hai mera aaloo to gaya... (to Rajveer) Rajveer aapke chote ki dil ki ghanti baj gayi...

Huda : haan yaar phoolan....Asia lag raha hai ye dono to tera aur Sir Ji ka bhi record tod denge yaar concentration game mein...

Yudi (shaking his head in amusement) : you bet dude...

Pooja (with dreamy smile) : hayee mere Shah Rukh part 2 ko bhi unki heroine mil gayi..

Shalini (confused) : Shah Rukh part 2??

Pooja (smiling widely) : haan... Part 1 Rajveer Sir aur part 2 RV sir.... Dono ek hi jaise dikhte hain na isliye...

Rajveer just shakes his head sideways smiling listening to their talk..

Naina moves towards them and extends her hand right which is holding neeli in front of RV's eyes but RV slaps her hand to remove it as it is blocking his view... Naina looks at him astonished...then she says...

Naina : hi Ananya...

Ananya (lost in RV) : hi Naina...

Naina : Aaloo???

RV (still lost) : haan Nainu???

Naina(to snap him out) : haath laga na neeli ko...

RV extends his hand and pets neeli without any knowledge what he has done exactly... But looking at it everyone's jaw hits the floor... After sometime Naina tries another thing...

Naina : Aaloo Rajveer bula rahe hain tumhe...

RV (not breaking the eyelock) : aap dekh lijiye na.. Aapke fiance hain...

Naina (with raised eyebrows ): shivi bula rahi hai...

RV : Aalekh ko boliye...

Listening to this everyone starts giggling and Naina too can't control her laugh... She goes to Rajveer laughing and says...

Naina : I give up.....

Rajveer (smiling) : I'll do it... (to RV in stern voice ) chote get up...aap floor pe kya kar rahe hain...

Listening to Rajveer's stern voice he snaps out and stands straight with Ananya but still entangled in that cloth...huda helps them to disentangle them... After standing straight RV looks up at their teasing expressions and then he remembers what has happened exactly... While Ananya was still looking at RV...

Naina (teasing smile ) : hi Ananya... Kaisi ho...

Ananya (looking at RV still ) : hi Naina..

Naina (clicking her fingers in front of her) : main yahan hun Ananya..

And with that Ananya too snaps out and turn to Naina and hugs her...

Naina (with teasing smile) : hosh aagaya??

Ananya : hosh bache hi kahan...vo to kab ke ud gaye yaar...Itne hot bande se jo takraayi hun....

RV looks at him with wide eyes and mouth open... While others too raises their eyebrows listening to her... Only Aalekh rolls his eyes and murmurs..

Aalekh : lagta iss pagal ko naya bakra mil gaya...

Naina (shaking her head) : kuch to sharam kar bolne se pehle...

Ananya : ab isme sharam kaisi yaar... Hot ko hot hi bolungi na...

Naina slaps her forehead and says..

Naina : tera kuch nahi ho sakta... Chal andar sab se milvati hun...

Everyone moves towards seating area.. Rajveer was the first one to move so Ananya didn't see his face...while RV remains behind her only...

Seating area

Naina one by one introduce her to every one... Only RV and Rajveer are left... Moving to Rajveer Naina was about to introduce him but before her Ananya says..

Ananya (forwarding her hand) : hi hottie...

Rajveer's cheeks colour changes a little... But he says while shaking her hand...

Rajveer (clearing his throat) : hello Miss Ananya..

Ananya keeps looking at him constantly without leaving his hand.. Naina makes Ananya leave his hand by holding her hand and snatching Rajveer's hand from her and says...

Naina : Ananya.. No hotie... Nothing... He's my fiance and you are not going to flirt with him...

Ananya suddenly looks at Naina when she says Rajveer is hers.. Ananya feels some kind of hollowness inside her after listening to Naina..but still she pasted a smile on her face and teases her...

Ananya : possessive...

Naina (seriously) : very...

Ananya (putting her arm on Naina's shoulder) : chal tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi.. Tere liye Main itne hot bande se flirting ka chance chord rahi hun...

Naina (removing her hand) : koi zaroorat nahi hai is ehsaan Ki bas flirt karte time dhyaan rakhio ke vo Rajveer na hon..

Ananya (confused) : matlab...

Naina drags RV in front of her and makes him stand beside Rajveer and says....

Naina : meet Rajveer Singh shekhawat my fiance and his brother Ranveer Singh shekhawat...RV for short... And ye hai jo tujhse takraya tha..

RV (smiling widely) : hi Ananya... And thanks for the compliment by the way...

But Ananya was looking at them shocked... She can't believe that there are two of them...

Ananya (to Naina) : ye sach mein do hain...

Everyone starts laughing listening to her... Then Sherry comes forward and hugs Ananya and says while pointing at Rajveer...

Sherry : haan Niya... Ye hain Di ke Rajveer Sir... Aur ye hain RV Sir...

RV : sherry aap choti ki tarah hamein bhai saa bulaya kariye ya phir jaise aap Naveen ko bulati hain bhai... Sir bulane already bohot log hain.. Ye sab to sunte nahi aap hi sun lijiye..

Sherry : ji RV bhai..

Ananya (blinking her eyes) : yaar lekin ek baat to batao difference kaise pata chalta hai... I mean ye dono carbon copy hain ek dusre ki..

Naina : dheere dheere tu samajh jaayegi dono mein difference...but for now ja jaakar fresh ho ja aur phir kaam bhi karna hai tujhe... Functions aaj se shuru hone hain..

Ananya : haan but pehle bahar car mein se dresses nikalni hain...unki ek baar bas fitting check karni hai.. Baki sab done hai..

RV : hum servants se keh ke car se nikalwa dete hain...

Ananya (smiling forwarding her hand ) : OK thanks...

RV (shaking her hand) : RV...

They again gets lost... And looking at them Naina says...

Naina(huffing) : tum dono apna ye eye romance baad mein continue karna abhi chalo... Bohot kaam hai...

Saying this she leaves from there with Rajveer while others too leaves to complete their duties..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.9K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
1K 145 4
Ranked no 1 in #ashiana Ranked no 1 in #rajveerpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetamardeephuda Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ranked no 1 in #cadetalib...
24.2K 2.9K 43
Dr. Naushad Ali Rizvi and Capt. Naina. Both are so different but so alike. Both are heart broken and part of unrequited love stories. Very talented a...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...