PRESSURE

By Nova_Lynnnn

Sabian 'Sire the Don' Savage is in the prime of his career, as his music is reigning on the top of the charts... More

✨ Cast ✨
✨Chapter 1: The Don
✨ Chapter 2: Prancer
✨ Chapter 3: Move me
✨ Chapter 4: Family Feuds
✨ Chapter 5: Making Deals
✨Chapter 6: Man of the Night
✨Chapter 7: Control
✨Chapter 8: New friends, Same family
✨Chapter 9: The Benefits of Friends
✨Chapter 10: Damage Control
✨ Chapter 11: In the Mix
✨Chapter 13: Mo' Problems
✨ Chapter 14: Soul Sisters
✨ Chapter 15: Diss-Appointments
✨Chapter 16: Family Business
✨ Chapter 17: Opportunties
✨ Chapter 18: Need to Know
✨ Chapter 19: On my own
✨Chapter 20: Me and You
✨Chapter 21: Trapped
✨ Chapter 22: Life is good
✨ Chapter 23: Three's Company
✨Chapter 24: Moving On.
✨ Chapter 25: Opening Night
✨Chapter 26: Changes
✨Chapter 27: All Hell Breaks Loose
✨Chapter 28: The Aftermath
✨Chapter 29: Leveling Up
✨Chapter 30: Grand Gestures And New Beginnings
✨Chapter 31: I'd Follow You Anywhere
✨Chapter 32: Family Ties
✨Chapter 33: Happily Ever After
✨Epilogue

✨Chapter 12: A Dangerous Game

9K 682 290
By Nova_Lynnnn

Kadence stirred in her sleep as her phone went off for the tenth time that morning, interrupting the peaceful sleep she was getting in the comfortable king size bed, compliments of Taz.

Kadence reluctantly sat up and rubbed the cold out of her eyes before reaching for her phone, very curious as to why it had been going off all morning.

Her eyes widened as she scrolled through the massive amount of followers request she had received on both Instagram and Twitter. While deep down Kadence knew she should've been happy about the insane amount of follower request she continued to receive, she couldn't exactly pinpoint whether it was because of her appearance in the 'Body on Me' video or the recent scandal she had been dragged into, so her happiness was very minimal.

Kadence had managed to keep her cool when she talked to Sabian about the scandal the day before, but she would be lying if she said she didn't feel a type of way when Deja sent her screenshots of her name and face plastered all over every tea page on social media. And while she truly believed that all publicity was good publicity, she didn't want homewrecker being the label she received before she even got her feet wet in the industry.

Pulling herself out of her thoughts and away from her phone, Kadence finally realized that Taz wasn't in the bed next to her like he had been all night. Usually she would have used this as the perfect time to dip out without having to explain herself, however she didn't feel the need to pull a disappearing act on Taz. Not because she liked him but because she knew last night was just sex for him as it was for her.

"Sleeping Beauty has finally awakened." Taz said walking into the room with a smile on his face and a towel wrapped secured tightly around his waist.

"Good Morning." Kadence smiled.

"A good morning indeed." Taz winked.

"And an even better night."

"Agreed, how'd you sleep?" Taz asked as he began to dress for the day.

"Honestly that was the best sleep I've gotten in a while." Kadence said.

"Glad I could be of assistance." Taz said eyeing Kadence hungrily, ready to go a few more rounds with her even though he had just gotten out of the shower and had a busy day ahead of him.

Kadence stood up in all of her naked glory and placed her hands on her hips, "You should've woken me up and we could've showered together."

"Is that right?"

"That's right but now I have to shower all alone." Kadence pretended to pout

"You know what I think I could use another shower." Taz said stripping out of his clothes.

Kadence laughed before taking off in search for the bathroom, quickly finding the huge bathroom that made hers look small and unappealing.

"Damn." Kadence admired the bathroom.

Taz snuck up on Kadence, wrapping his arms around her waist, "I'm glad you like it because I plan on fucking you all over this bathroom."

"Prove it." Kadence challenged him.

"How long do you have?" he asked picking Kadence up off her feet and wrapping her legs around him.

"I should be asking you that." Kadence replied giving him a knowing look.

Taz looked over at the clock and silently cursed himself, he had an hour to be at the studio but after a few seconds of looking between Kadence at the clock he decided a few more minutes with Kadence was worth being late.

"How about a quickie?" Taz wiggled his eyebrows earning a laugh from Kadence.

"Works for me." Kadence said before engulfing his lips with hers.

Taz led them over to the massive shower and stepped in before turning the overhead shower on, the water quickly drenching the both of them.

"Oh shit, wait." Kadence said pulling away from the heated kiss.

"What's up?" Taz asked

"Condom." Kadence said quickly. She was turned on but never too turned on to make a mistake like that.

"I'll be right back." Taz said placing her down and exiting the shower tracking water on the way.

A few seconds later Taz returned with the condom and the second he stepped back into the shower the two were back at it.

Their tongues wrestled for dominance as they fondled each other.

"How you want it?" Taz asked in a breathy tone.

Instead of answering Kadence just pulled away from the kiss and placed her hands on the shower wall before arching her back perfectly.

Taz admired her backside and contemplated whether or not he really wanted this to be just a one night stand; He wasn't looking for a relationship, but he wouldn't mind fucking Kadence occasionally or whenever she wanted to.

"I'm going to dry up waiting for you." Kadence joked.

Taz snapped out of his thoughts and slid the condom on before slowly entering Kadence's pussy from the back, causing her eyes to roll in the back of her head.

They easily fell into a rhythm the only sounds that could be heard was the water hitting the tile and their skin slapping against one another.

Kadence bit down on her lip as Taz delivered long slow strokes, "Oooo fuck."

"Damn your pussy wet as shit!" Taz said gripping her waist tightly trying his hardest not to slip out of her or worst, cum already.

Kadence reached down and began to rub her clit, heightening the already euphoric feeling Taz was providing for her.

The sight of Kadence pleasuring herself while he fucked her from behind only excited him more.

Tightening his grip on her waist, Taz picked up his speed causing Kadence to moan loudly, the sound echoing off the bathroom walls.

"Cum for me." Taz whispered against her neck as he dug deeper inside her.

Unable to get any words out Kadence shook her head no.

As Taz fucked her mercilessly to get her to cum first, Kadence fucked him back, determined to be victorious in causing him to let go before she did.

Feeling herself at the edge Kadence began to tighten her walls around Taz's swollen dick.

"Fuck!" Taz groaned as he let his load go into the condom; Kadence's climax following quickly after.

Taz pulled Kadence's head back and sloppily kissed her and she gladly accepted the kiss, "Let's get cleaned up."

Twenty minutes later they were back in his bedroom getting dressed now officially ready to start their days.

"I already called you a car to take you back to the club to get your car." Taz said placing his many chains around his neck.

"Thank you." Kadence smiled

Once they were both dressed they headed downstairs arm in arm.

"It won't be awkward the next time I see you at a function right?" Taz asked opening the front door for Kadence.

"Absolutely not, we're cool."

"Cool, be safe." Taz said placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Later." Kadence said before turning around and heading to the black sports car there to pick her up.

Kadence rolled down her window and blew Taz a kiss as the car rolled away, and even though she had no plans of making this a permanent thing with Taz she had a lot of fun and would remember the night for a while.

"Miss, miss" the driver shook Kadence's leg.

"Hmm" Kadence opened her eyes.

"We're at your destination."

Kadence looked out the window and sure enough she was already back at the club; She wasn't even sure when she had fallen asleep during the twenty minute drive.

"Thank you." Kadence said before stepping out of the car and rushing to her car. She was more than ready to get home to properly shower, change her clothes and get more than two hours of sleep.

Kadence groaned at the sound of her phone ringing in her purse, and she quickly located it - her face immediately scrunching up with confusion at the number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kadence, it's Sienna"

"Hey, what's up?" Kadence asked as she pulled away from the club and towards her home.

"Is it a bad time?" Sienna asked

"No, you're fine what's up?"

"Well, as you know I'm not from LA and I don't live out here either, so I have no friends so I was kind of wondering if you wanted to come over and you know ..hang out."

Kadence ran her hand through her hair as she contemplated whether or not she wanted to go anywhere near Sabians house and risk the chance of being caught by paparazzi and them spinning a story once again.

"Sure, we can hang out." Kadence said going against her better judgement which was telling her to run for the hills and never look back.

"Oh thank god I was really hoping I wouldn't have to beg." Sienna chuckled.

"Of course not, I'll be there soon" Kadence said.

"Okay, just call me when you're here." Sienna said and Kadence agreed before the two hung up.

Kadence stood nervously outside of Sabians house waiting for Sienna to answer the door. After rushing home to shower and feed Lucy, she was there in no time. And while she wasn't a nervous person, her nerves were at an all time as she looked around hoping no one was watching her or worst, taking pictures of her.

She breathed a sigh of relief when Sienna finally answered the door and ushered her in.

"Ooh girl you look cute, you know my brothers not home right?" Sienna said

Kadence laughed, "And why would I be getting cute for him?"

Sienna chuckled and shook her head, " No reason."

Kadence nodded and continued to follow Sienna until they had reached the kitchen where there was champagne and orange juice already sitting on the island.

"You don't mind having a few mimosas and chilling by the pool do you?" Sienna asked grabbed two champagne flutes from the cabinet.

"Looks like I don't have a choice."

"See, I knew you were smart." Sienna said filling each glass with more champagne than orange juice.

Sienna handed Kadence her glass before picking up her own glass, making sure to grab the bottle of champagne with one hand and the orange juice with the other.

"I'm still not over this landscaping." Kadence said as they walked out into the large pool area.

"I know right, isn't it beautiful."

"It really is, I honestly love everything about this house." Kadence admitted

"Same, I love L.A. The houses here are super beautiful."

"So why don't you live out here like the rest of your family?" Kadence asked

"I go to school in Atlanta." Sienna answered

"Oh yeah, what school?"

"Spelman." Sienna smiled

"Wow that's exciting, you like Atlanta?"

"Girl more like love Atlanta."

"I've never been but I plan on going soon, it seems fun." Kadence said

"You'll love it." Sienna promised

"I don't know. I'm a west coast girl all the way."

"Yeah but you're warm and real, not cold and fake, and don't get me wrong I love partying here and shopping here but I could never settle down in LA. Nothing about it screams home to me, no matter how bougie I may be."

"So what's your plans after you graduate, you want to stay far away from your family?"

"I'm kind of the rebel, slash black sheep of my family. The only one I'm super close with is Sabian so it wouldn't be outrageous if I didn't come out here with them."

Kadence nodded, understanding completely where Sienna was coming from since she was the black sheep in her own family; And after meeting Sabians mother she wasn't sure who was worse, his mom or hers.

"I'm really close to my brothers too." Kadence smiled

"Ooo you have brothers; are they cute?"

"Oh no, your brother will not kill me for setting you up with one of my brothers." Kadence shook her head.

"One day I'll meet someone in Hollywood that isn't scared of my brother." Sienna playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm not scared of him, I just respect him there's a difference."

"You say potato, I say tomato." Sienna shrugged.

"You said that so wrong." Kadence said as the two doubled over in laughter.

"Another?" Sienna asked noticing Kadence empty glass.

"Sure, thanks."

"So how are you taking this whole Kadence is a homewrecking whore situation?"

"Wow I think I've officially met my match in bluntness," Kadence slightly choked on her drink, "But to answer your question not serious is how i'm taking it."

Sienna raised her perfectly arched eyebrows, "You don't care at all?"

"I mean...it stung a little at first but they don't know me nor do they know the nature of Sabians and my relationship so it doesn't bother me."

"And it shouldn't. Don't let those blood sucking vultures get to you, my mother and Tiffany included." Sienna said earning a chuckle from Kadence.

"You don't seem to like Tiffany too much."

"Try not at all, my mother has Tiffany thinking she owns my brother and she doesn't" Sienna rolled her eyes, "Sometimes I think she forgets she's on my brothers payroll and not the other way around."

"I've only met her twice and she's definitely really into Sabians life." Kadence said

"Exactly he pays the bitch to be his publicist, not his publicist, his manager, his mother, his life coach and whatever else she thinks her job is." Sienna scoffed.

"Well why do you think Si keeps her around?" Kadence inquired.

"Because unfortunately she's the best in the business, how I don't know but she is and so that aspect and my
mother keeps her around."

Kadence nodded, "Lets just hope her over assertive and insertive ways doesn't end up hurting Sabian or his career."

Sienna chuckled, "No, how about we hope she has enough money for her hospital bills if they ever do."

Kadence laughed, "I love how protective of him you are."

"I have to be, my brother is a sweetheart and people like to take advantage of that."

"Some people are just too good for this world."

Sienna nodded, "Yeah and he's one of them"

"So do you like to dance?" Kadence asked.

Sienna snickered, "Does twerking count because that's about all I can do."

"I'm sure you could do more than that if you tried." Kadence laughed

"Are you offering to teach me because I heard you're the truth."

Kadnece smiled, "You can come to one of my classes, I have a few I think you would be interested in."

Sienna smiled, "Count me in then."

"Really?"

"Yeah really, it should be fun besides with the way I eat I'll need some kind of cardio in my life."

Kadence rolled her eyes, "Says the person with that body."

"Aye big head, I'm back and I bought food." Sabian said walking out of the double doors with his face buried in his phone, not realizing Sienna wasn't alone.

"I'm tanning right now Sabe." Sienna said covering her eyes with her shades.

"How tan you wan-oh shit my bad what's up Kadence?" Sabian said shocked to see Kadence sitting on one of his pool chairs next to his sister, especially since the last time he saw her she was walking out of the club hand in hand with Taz.

"Hey." Kadence smiled.

"Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I invited Kadence over, I hope that's okay?" Sienna smirked

"Yeah that's cool."

"Good, let's go see what you brought me" Sienna said hopping up off the pool chair and running into the house.

"Sorry, I didn't know you didn't know I would be here" Kadence said standing up.

"Didn't I say it's cool?" Sabian asked.

"Just because you said it doesn't mean you meant it." Kadence shot back

"Kadence you're fine." he said locking eyes with her.

"That's all you had to say." Kadence shrugged before walking around him and entering the house.

Sabian chuckled and followed behind her, his eyes permanently attached to the way her ass swayed in the small white shorts.

"Look at you in here stuffing your face." Sabian laughed.

"Uh uh mind your business." Sienna playfully rolled her eyes before taking another bite of her crab cake.

"Kadence, there's more than enough food if you're hungry." Sabian said grabbing a plate for himself.

Kadence nodded before putting her attention on Sienna who was still making love to the food in front of her, not paying Kadence or her brother any attention, "You're right about that cardio."

Sienna stuck up her middle finger at Kadence before taking another huge bite of her food.

"What's this about cardio?" Sabian asked.

"I offered for Sienna to come and take one of my classes." Kadence said, finally helping herself to a plate and piling it with food.

"Oh yeah that's dope, how much are your classes?" Sabian asked.

"It really depends on the class and the age but Sienna doesn't have to pay." Kadence shook her head.

"Kadence, it's really no problem she can pay like anyone else."

"First of all, if you ain't offering her your money shut up and if my girl said it's free then it's free."

"My best friend doesn't pay for classes either don't worry, her not paying won't make or break me."

"I don't like it, but as long as you're sure." Sabian said knowing there was no way he was going to win an argument against the two women.

"I'm sure." Kadence gave him a reassuring look

"Cool, but I'm going to warn you though Sienna was cursed with a little something we call two left feet."

"Nigga I do not have two left feet, that's your tall small head ass." Sienna said causing Kadence to laugh so hard she began to choke on her food.

"What was I thinking introducing the two of you." Sabian shook his head.

"I'm sorry," Kadence snickered, "But I can handle two left feet hell, by the time I'm done with her she might be ready for our annual summer showcase."

"Me as in Sienna, in a showcase, like performing?" Sienna questioned, and Kadence nodded.

"See no, I'm more of a stylist for the show kind of girl than a performer kind of girl."

"That's the truth." Sabian agreed with his sister.

"You trying to be funny." Sienna slit her eyes at him.

"Nah I was just agreeing with you."

Sienna rolled her eyes and finished off the last of her food.

"Well now I need a nap." Sienna said rubbing her belly that was now poking out a little more than usual due to the amount of food she had eaten in under fifteen minutes, "Kadence you don't mind if I go take a power nap, do you?"

"No, go head."

Sienna nodded and threw her plate away before heading towards her room.

"I hope you know Sienna has no idea what a power nap is." Sabian chuckled.

"It's fine, I'll probably just leave once I'm finished eating."

"Trying to get away from me?" Sabian asked.

"Well I wasn't exactly your company so I wasn't just going to assume I should stay." Kadence shrugged.

"Lets go to the living room." Sabian said grabbing both his and her plate.

Kadence followed behind and sat next to him on the huge sectional couch in his living room.

"Ouch." Kadence hopped back up pulling a pair of sunglasses from under her butt.

Kadence noticed the brand and design of the glasses letting her know that they indeed belonged to a woman.

"Thank god I didn't break Sienna's glasses." Kadence said tossing them on the coffee table.

Sabian chuckled, "So did you have a good night."

"Yeah the party was dope" Kadence said, "Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah, it was cool though I wasn't expecting to see you at that event."

"Cash invited me so I figured why not but I was surprised to see you there as well."

"Why?"

"It's not really your scene, your industry, but not your scene."

"You're right about that, but Brittany wanted to go so I figured why not." Sabian said throwing her words back at her, causing a bit of an awkward silence, "So"

"So" Kadence asked.

"This showcase you were talking about, what's it for?"

"It's something the owner came up with a few years back, it's a way to give the students an opportunity to showcase everything they've learned over the year. We do one in the summer and one in the winter."

"That's dope, so do you perform too or is it just for students?"

"I perform too, it's always been my way of not losing myself. I'm a teacher yes but that doesn't make me any less of a dancer and I still love the thrill of performing."

Sabian nodded and smiled, "Nothing feels better than performing in front of people who respect what you do."

"The only thing better than performing for people who respect what you do, is teaching it to people who respect what you do and want to learn from you."

"I hate to be that person but why I have never heard you bring up a boyfriend?" Sabian asked setting his plate down on coffee table and making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Why do you ask?" Kadence asked kicking off her slides and getting comfortable as well.

"You're a gorgeous woman, you're genuine, you're smart, you're ambitious, you have all these great qualities so naturally I wonder why there's no man in your life."

"Whew that was just a compliment train" Kadence fanned herself, "But honestly I just don't have time for a committed relationship, everything is about dance and I'm not selfish enough to bring someone into my life when I know what my main focus will be."

"Do you think that's healthy?" Sabian inquired.

"Eh-I mean it's probably not entirely healthy but I'm happy and living life the way I want, so I'd like to think that's all that matters,'' she shrugged, "But what about you, you're the definition of all work and no play, do you think that's healthy?"

"No I don't but the rap world is like the wild, you can never let your guard down because someone is always waiting to attack. I slack off, that's my ass and my spot, and I've worked way too hard to be knocked off by a nigga whose only popular because he's a trouble maker." Sabian said undoubtedly throwing shots at Taz and Kadence knew it and somewhat agreed with him.

"See dance is like that too, it's such a difficult career to take on because once you get comfortable you stop learning and when you stop learning you stop teaching and that means you have nothing else to offer. Something always has to set you aside from the rest, it's like you have to be fierce enough to beat out the competition but humble enough to know that any chance can be your last."

"Is that why you want to be a famous choreographer and not a famous dancer?" Sabian asked.

"That's exactly why I want to be a choreographer: Dancing is so easy honestly and there are a million girls out there who look like me that could easily master a few background dances and no one even remembers their names; For example everyone knows Alvin Ailey and Debbie Allen, but no one really knows the names of the dancers from his dance company."

"Damn that's deep, I would've never thought of it like that but you're right I've had hundreds of backup dancers and video girls but I couldn't tell you their names even if I tried."

"Exactly and don't get me wrong there are men and women out here who just dance and they're world phenomenons like the les twins, or Ashley Everett but the odds of that happening is slim to none."

"So knowing all of that, do you ever feel like you want to give up?"

"Give up, no, slow down, yes; Dancing is a lot of hard work, a lot of cardio a lot of dedication and sometimes I stop and wonder if it's worth it but everytime I master a new pole move or a new kick step or spin move - I realize there is nothing in this world that makes me feel the way dancing does. So if I have to endure a few long nights, and body aches I will because I know that it will in fact be worth it."

Sabian nodded beyond impressed with Kadence, "You know, sometimes I want to give up, I look at everything I've accomplished and I think hey I could retire now and would be set for the rest of my life. But then I think about the feeling I get when I'm in the booth, and I think about the way my music makes people feel and giving up goes out the window, being in the industry is frustrating and it's a battle but I wouldn't change it."

"Is it really your passion if you never feel the pressure?" Kadence asked.

"Damn girl" Sabian grinned.

Kadence giggled, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't get to have many deep conversations like this with people."

"Yeah me neither I'm always hearing I'm too serious, like me Kadence Davine serious, HA."

"Serious about dance maybe, but that's it" Sabian laughed.

"Exactly, they really should've named me Kadence Goofy Davine."

Sabian shook his head, "So fears, you have any?"

"Honestly I have so many, don't get me wrong, I'm a tough girl but that doesn't make me turn a blind eye to how cruel this world can be or how cruel life can be."

Sabin studied Kadence taking in everything she did, every mannerism - noticing things about her she probably didn't even know about herself. He wasn't that good at reading people but with Kadence he could see right through her.

"I bet I could guess what your biggest fear is." Sabian smirked.

"Oh wow you think I'm predictable, okay I'm intrigued let's hear it."

"I think your biggest fear is that you'll never be good enough." Sabian said, however the look on Kadence's face gave him no clue to if he was right or not.

Sabian cleared his throat, "I think that you go so hard, not just because you like to put one hundred percent in everything you do, but because you feel like you have something to prove."

"Prove to whom?" Kadence asked.

"Your family, the world, yourself, and I think that you believe if you fail you're just going to prove everyone right."

Kadence looked over at Sabian who was already staring at her waiting for an answer on whether he was right or not, "Well just read me like a damn book then."

"So I'm right?" Sabian smirked.

"You hit the nail right on the head, I mean I also fear spiders but clearly you went deeper than that." Kadence chuckled.

We can talk about a lighter topic if you want." Sabian said.

He knew he had the ability to be overbearing sometimes or too honest and he didn't want to push Kadence - who was as carefree as they came - away by making her uncomfortable.

"Not before I guess your biggest fear." Kadence shook her head.

"Now, I'm intrigued." Sabian said

Kadence bit down on her bottom lip, "Hmm what is Si afraid of the most, I would say you not being true to yourself. I haven't known you that long but one thing I know about you is that you're an honest person and so the thought of not always being one hundred percent you scares the fuck out of you."

Sabian's silence only proved to Kadence that she was right but he couldn't exactly reflect on it without spilling things he didn't need to spill.

"So what would we talk about?" Kadence asked sensing his change of mood.

"What do you mean?"

"You said earlier I could change the topic if I wanted, what would we talk about?"

"Whatever you want to talk about."

"So we could talk about the little stuff." Kadence asked.

"Little stuff."

"Yeah you know all the surface stuff the kind of things people ask when you get to know people even though it's of no importance at all and it's barely ever remembered."

"Sure, we can talk about that." Sabian chuckled thinking about his conversation with Brittany the day before and at this point he wasn't even surprised that he and Kadence shared the same outlook on what Kadnece called the little stuff.

"Okay here's the basics; I'm twenty-two, my birthday is March 24th, my favorite color is purple, yes I believe in God, I wear a size eight in shoes, five in pants, and I'll really wear any size shirt, my favorite food is all food, I hate candy corn, my favorite tv show is martin, my favorite movie is paid in full, my~"

Sabian cut her off excitedly, "Paid in full is your favorite movie?"

Kadence nodded.

"Damn that's my favorite movie too, I watch that shit all the time I know it word for word."

"Same, I love that movie, any classic really I'm kind of a movie freak." Kadence told him.

"Well in that case the cabinets are stocked with snacks."

"Meaning?" Kadence asked.

"There's a big ass flat screen right there we can watch movies, you can't call yourself a movie freak and not prove it."

"Okay a movie marathon, I'm up for that."

"Bet, you pick out the snacks while I go feed Bella and Black."

"You don't let them walk around the house?" Kadence asked standing up.

"I do, but Sienna keeps them in their room when I'm not home she says their too big to maintain." Sabian laughed.

"Well she's upstairs, bring them out and they can watch movies with us." Kadence said picking their empty plates up off the coffee table.

Sabian nodded and headed to get the dogs while Kadence headed to the kitchen to dispose of their plates and grab snacks.

She quickly grabbed a variety of snacks and drinks and took it back to the couch making herself comfortable once again as Sabian emerged from the hallway with both dogs behind him.

"Damn girl you got a whole mountain of snacks, where you putting all that?" Sabian asked as he reclaimed his spot on the couch.

"First of all, I grabbed this for the both of us and I'm sure I've proven by now that I can eat."

"You grabbed all my favorites too." Sabian said rubbing his hands together.

"Correction I grabbed all my favorites." Kadence said opening a pack of sweet ropes.

Kadence laid back on the big couch her head almost touching Sabians shoulder and though they weren't touching neither one of them could deny that magnetic pull they felt.

"What movie you want to watch?" Sabian asked pulling out his fire stick remote.

Kadence tapped her acrylic nail on her chin, "Hmmm, let's watch House Party."

Sabian nodded his head in approval as he typed the 1990 classic into the search bar.

"Is this position okay?" Kadence asked quickly regretting her choice of words.

"Pause." they said at the same time before doubling over in laughter.

"I just meant to ask if I'm too close"

"There's a mountain of snacks, juice, and water between us we good."

Kadence nodded and focused her attention on the movie, the only thing that could be heard was the movie, the sound of them chewing, and their occasional laughter.

For Kadence the moment wasn't uncomfortable, but it wasn't comfortable either. It was just one of those silent moments that held so many layers that sooner or later would need to be dissected.

While Kadence kept her eyes on the movie the entire time Sabian went back and forth between watching the movie and watching Kadence which is something he always seemed to do whenever he got the chance.

He was nothing short of amazed at how many sides there were to the twenty-two year old woman and how easily she adapted to any situation or environment she was in.

He felt like he said and thought this a lot, but Kadnece truly was like no other woman in L.A and really no other woman he had met, and he had come in contact with many; Kadnece was in her own lane and today had only proved that to him.

"Wow that was the quickest that movie has ever gone by." Kadence said as the ending credits cut in.

"That happens when you're in good company" Sabian said, "Is that a blush I see?"

"No." Kadence said quickly.

"Riiiiiight, so you down for another movie or you ready to call it a day?" Sabian asked and while part of him wanted her to agree to staying in and watching movies with him the other part of him knew that he was playing with fire by spending more and more time with Kadence who he was specifically told to stay away from.

"I'll stay but on one condition." Kadence said.

"And what's the condition?"

"You get me a blanket or something, good grief your house is freezing, you aren't cold?" Kadence asked dramatically trying to bury her legs into the couch.

Sabians body shook with laughter as Kadence used both her hands and the couch to try and warm up her exposed legs, he laughed so hard his stomach began to hurt.

"Are you going to watch me freeze to death or get me a blanket?" Kadence smirked.

"I'll be back." Sabian said, walking away still laughing at Kadence.

Kadence phone pinged with a notification, pulling her phone out of her back pocket she saw a DM request from Taz.

She contemplated opening his message but she knew there was a good chance that he was asking for her time again and while his sex was good, after spending the day with Sabian she wasn't sure if she should entertain Taz in that manner. And even though Sabian and her were just friends, she didn't want to create drama for either of the men, nor did she want Taz catching feelings for her.

"You would never survive in Philly." Sabian said tossing a throw cover over her and knocking her phone out of her hand.

"It's a good thing I live in California, my god this is comfortable."

Sabian chuckled, "You never plan on going anywhere cold not even if it's job related?"

"I didn't say that but I'll be prepared for that when the time presents itself and I most definitely will not be in shorts."

Sabian nodded, "So what's next on the list?"

Kadence shrugged, "It's your turn to pick."

Sabian quickly typed in Higher Learning and started the movie, "This could take all night."

Kadence looked up at him with a smirk on her face, "Well let the night begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 24 4
Naomi had a pep to her step finally free from the bonds of marriage, or so she thought. With Rashaad at a standstill, he was determined to make thing...
117 26 12
With lots of dreams and only aim Naomi came to South Korea. And her only aim is to marry V. She was a student when she came. But soon she started wo...
61.9K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
305K 8.2K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...