'Can I' ONE-SHOTS

By twinny22

So.... This is my one shots collection from my 'Can I' series.... I will not be writing about any sexual thin... More

'Can I' ONE-SHOTS
The First Christmas
MacKenzie Cabello-Hansen
AUTHORS NOTE
Pranks? Pranks.
Pranks? Pranks. RELOAD HOPEFULLY
Disney Land is Pretty Fun
The Halloween One
Your Aunt Sofi
OH LORD JESUS! ITS JESUS!
Ummm..... (A/N)
How to Put Kids to Bed (Ft. Lauren Jauregui)
How to Fight Demons (Ft. Ally Brook Hernandez)
How to Make Banana Smoothies (Ft. Camila Cabello)
How to Dance (Ft. Normani Kordei)
How to Get a Date (Ft. Dinah Jane Hansen)
Brooke and MacKenzie
NEW BOOK?! (A/N)
Avery Thinks She's A Wizard
Avery... You're not a Ninja
An Aveley Proposal
Kenzie is Born
Valentine's Day
Freaky Friday Effect
Taylor Swift
Wait... WUT?
Forever and Always
Kenzie and Her 'Friend'
That Awkward Moment When...
The Twins
ANOTHER NEW BOOK? (A/N)
Army
The 4th of July Accedent
The Interview
Worth It
100 Truths Challege
The Story of Kat and Quinn

Homework's For Nerds

1.3K 63 21
By twinny22

AVERY'S POV.

"Avery! You need to go do your homework! This is the 5th time I've told you!!" Lauren said walking over to me and grabbing my dinosaur coloring book of the table.

"You're such a buzz kill" I groaned getting up from the table and walking up stairs to the office room where the other 4 girls were.

"The slacker has finally arrived" Kat said turning around in her spinning chair to look at me.

"Shut it fat butt" I grumbled walking to the computer next to Madison.

I sat down at the desk and logged onto my account on our online school. I had 8 assignments to do before I was done for the day. I glanced for at Madison's computer and saw she was on her 5 assignment. I sighed and started in on the first assignment.... Geometry....

10 MINUTES LATER

"MAAAAADDDIIIIEEEEE" I dragged out turning to face her

"What Avery?' Maddie asked looking at me

"How do you do problem one?" I asked and she sighed and turned the computer so she could take a look at it.

"Avery.... it isn't even a problem... It's an example" Madison said turning the computer back so I could look at it.

"Oh" I said and I heard Kat brake out into an uncontrollable giggle fit across the room.

"What you blonde haired idiot" I said spinning in circles in my revaluing chair.

"Are you sure you're not the blonde haired idiot?" She smirked

"SHUT UP YOU DUMB-"

The chair then spun out of control and it ended up tiping backwards making me fall back with it. I ended up on the floor with my feet up in the air.

"Point proven" Kat said and I heard Quinn snicker

30 MINUTES LATER

I had now completed 2 assignments and was working on the 3rd. I heard Kat sigh and I looked over to see her stretching, on her 6th assignment. I slowly side out of my chair and onto the floor. I sat under the table a little while and when I knew no one was paying attention, I started army crawling under each of the desks. I stopped at Kats and tied her shoe laces together. I then grabbed her ankle and she screamed and jumped back out of her chair, landing straight on her face. I giggled quietly as Quinn, Madison and Riley looked at Kat in confusion. I army crawled out of Kats desk and back to my desk while the 4 of them watched me slither on the ground. I then got back on my chair and started typing again.

"What a bitch" Kat muttered getting back onto her feet, then stepping and falling back onto her face.

"AVERY AMANDA!" I heard her scream from the floor and I smirked and kept typing.

20 MINUTES LATER

Madison and Quinn were now finished with their assignment, but still in the office, sitting on the floor playing Uno. I was on my 5th assignment and Kat was on her 7th, Riley was finishing her 6th. I groaned and again slide out of my chair. I wanted to get out of the office... I only had 3 more assignments. Getting past Madison was going to be tricky but doable. I again army crawled under all the desks and once I got to the wall next to the door, slowly stood up and tip toed out of the prison room. Once out, I sprinted down the hall only to be grabbed by the waist to stop me. I groaned and looked behind me to see Lauren with a unamused look on her face. She grabbed the back of my hoodie and picked me up so my feet were dangling and walked me back to the office. She then open the office door and walked me to my desk and forced me to sit down.

"Not today missy" She said and left.

"Yeah missy" Kat mocked

I flipped Kat off and started typing again.

30 MINUTES LATER

I just finished the last problem on my 8th assignment. Kat, Riley, Quinn and Madison were all still in the room, Madison was put on Avery watch so she was sitting with her legs crossed on my desk. Kat and Quinn were on Kat's laptop, watching Miranda Sings YouTube videos. Riley was asleep on the couch in the room, curled up with a blanket. Niether of got much sleep last night if you know what I mean... Wink, wink.... I typed the last letter on my english homework and clicked send and shut my laptop shut with a loud bang. Waking Riley up. I was about to join her on the couch when I saw Ally come in.

"SURPRISE DESK CHECK" She yelled happily walking over to Kat's desk.

We all groaned. Every once in awhile Ally or Lauren will come in and check each of our desks.... I'm not sure why.... they just do.... it's a little odd....

"6 folders.... pencils.... erasers... papers....Alright Kat's desk looks good." Ally said moving on to Riley's. This continued, Ally not finding anything out of the ordinary with Madison, Quinns or Riley's desk. She then stopped at mine and sighed.

"I hope you made this easy for me this time Avery." Ally said and I smiled innocently at her.

She opened a cabinet and sighed

"I guess not" She said pulling out all my coloring books.

"Salsa, coffee mix, one of my jesus statues, a panda stuffed animal, crackers.... PERRIE'S WEDDING RING! AVERY!!!" Ally said putting each item on the table.

"What?" I said picking at my fingers

"Why do you have Perrie's wedding ring, Taylor's song notebook, and Demi's pillow?" Ally asked calmly for once

"Why not?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!!!!

I hope you liked the chapter!!!!!

I've been working on a new project..... I may publish it fairly soon.... maybe

I HOPE YOU'VE HAD A GOOD WEEK

SO QUESTION!!!

Q: Have you ever farted on someone

A/N: Multiple.... many many people

OK UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 21.5K 50
Yoongi un alfa que nació en una familia de dinero, en la cual tenían esclavos. Esta historia se basa en el siglo XV donde la venta y compra de esclav...
63.1K 6.8K 28
SECUELA DE JURAMENTO ETERNO DE SAL-PABLO GAVI Donde Aitana, la hija de Gavi y Dani está enamorada de Pedri, el cual le saca ventidos años y es el mej...
126K 6.7K 16
Lee Felix es un adolescente común de 18 años, apunto de acabar la preparatoria y obsesionado con los dulces. Un dia el y su mejor amigo llamado "Han...
964K 149K 53
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...