𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆...

By GOONWICK

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

T W E L V E

27.2K 2.3K 4.2K
By GOONWICK

700* votes
Trigger warning

November 3rd

India lifted her head up when she was startled out of her sleep by Jades sleep talking. The slight whispers ran chills up her neck and woke her because she was a really light sleeper.

She looked up at Jade and he was still knocked out, hand resting right below her ass as laid on his chest. He snored but it was quiet and kind of adorable.

She didn't realize her hand was in his shorts until she moved it around and felt dick. It made her jump for a second then curiosity got the best of her and she grabbed it with a sneaky smile.

Wow, dick. That's crazy.

India began laughing to herself when she realized how perverted she was being but that didn't stop her from touching it. A lot heavier than she thought it would be and as big as she guessed it would be with her hand barely enclosing around it.

"Stop weirdo." He mumbled, shifting slightly as he kept his eyes closed and dozed back off.

"I can't look?" She mugged him and continued playing with it through his underwear.

"Horniest virgin I've ever met."

"I'm not being horny I'm just curious. What does a feel like? I always wondered if big dicks were less sensitive than small ones and if having a dick felt better than having a vagina. You know?" India shrugged, rubbing it casually while he looked at her crazy.

When he first met her he would've never thought that she could be this.. blatantly vulgar.

She was touching him like it was nothing and that was even crazier. He thought she'd be really prudish and easily grossed out but obviously she wasn't from the way she confidently held his dick in her hand.

She wasn't even slightly subtle about it.

"Are you gonna answer?" India raised an eyebrow.

"I think mine is normal but I can be detached during sex and it bothers people. I'm quiet for the most part and I don't pay them a lot of attention if I'm getting head. Sometimes I'll scroll through my phone or watch tv."

"You're disgusting."

"I'm disgusting but you're groping my dick."

"Shhh. Hush hush. I like touching you and being close to you so be thankful. It's better than me being scared of it is it not? I just like being in your face all day, especially when I can tell you want me to leave you alone." She admitted, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Jade sat up and looked at her while she brushed her teeth in the bathroom. Her butt was so cute and small. When she walked it would move and he'd just stare. He got up and did the same when she moved to the side, taking her ass out of the frame.

-

India sat on a bench at her locker, pulling everything into her bag as other girls undressed and stared. She didn't know what they were staring at but she didn't really care as long as she didn't have to talk to them. Regardless of how open she was with Jade she was still very timid in front of other people.

Lucky and Neicy were still on the floor trying to get the last of what would come in that night so the only girls in the room she knew were Tyler and Zania.

"Hey, do you do stage work?" A girl from across the room asked her a question but she assumed she wasn't talking to her because obviously she didn't work the stage, and kept counting for any big bills in the bag. She'd count the singles at home.

"Rubi right?" India finally looked up hearing the name. That's what everyone called her because of the red lipstick she wore with most of her outfits so she just stuck with it as her club name.

"Yeah, But no I don't do stage work. I'm a bottle girl."

"Oh really? Well could you stop coming near the floor and taking customers? I'm stage and when I'm not I do floor dances, I noticed that they don't tip as much as they used to and I'm assuming it's because of the new staff." She said sweetly, trying to check her in the nicest way possible.

"Oh.?"

"Phara if they don't tip you no more that's your problem. She not giving niggas dances she give them liquor, all she do is stand there bitch if you not making no money no more maybe you not wanted no more." Tyler retorted, pulling her jeans up.

"I wasn't talking to ya manly ass I was talking to Rubi and actually bitch, I am wanted but they don't have shit to give because they keep giving her chunks out they pocket and she not even doing shit."

"My fault. I didn't mean to mess with what you make an all, I really just do my job on the floor." She explained, seeing a smug smile come to Phara's face.

"So we won't have this problem again?"

"It's only a problem for you.. and my problems aren't your problems. So it's likely."

"You're dumb as shit asking another bitch to fuck up her bag to save yours you just be smoking dick shordy." Zania said snidely, giving Phara a look,

India wasn't being a smart ass, she was serious. She wouldn't stop taking money because someone else wasn't getting any. That didn't get her hair and nails done or put clothes on her back.

"I see Imma have problems with you. It's okay, cool."

"There is no problem, or there doesn't have to be one at least. I don't have a problem with you." Indias eyebrows furrowed, she never said there was a problem.

Her phone rang and she declined knowing it was Jade saying he was outside. She'd just come out.

Phara looked at her with an annoyed frown on her face. The blue Moncler coat confused her, she'd never seen one that shade. She's never seen a Moncler coat in person in general.

"Where'd you get the jacket?"

"My boyfriend gave it to me." She shrugged, pulling the duffle bag over her shoulder as she began walking out.

When she was out of the room Phara turned to some other girls and they all seen intrigued as well.

"Anybody know who her boyfriend is?"

"Santana. Crip Santana with the waves and the perms on his canines. Tall brownskin and fine, money. Did I say fine? Yeah cause that too."

"You bitches are weird. Get you some money and stop worrying about other people's business." Zania rolled her eyes and Phara did it back.

"He used to fuck with my friend Tracy but I think they stopped talking after she fucked up his car because he choked her ass out in the middle of the street. When he let her go she punched him in the face and he knocked her the fuck out."

"Why you tellin your friend business?" Tyler asked in confusion.

"Everybody know already so it don't matter."

"How the fuck she bag that?" Phara said snidely.

"Girl I don't know and I don't care. He probably beatin her ass worse than he did Tracy's cause that Moncler look like an apology gift." The girl laughed to herself.

"Shit I like bein handled. No wonder her ass so quiet, he probably got her ass real humble. All these niggas beat on they girl now I wouldn't be surprised." Phara shrugged as Tyler and Zania listened in disgust.

They would've told her the fuck off but they wanted to hear more. They'd just listen to everything they said then tell India as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

While Phara was busy gossiping in the locker room India was in Jades lap with his tongue down her throat. A good night on her end for sure.

"I gotta drive." He mumbled against her lips, laughing when she leaned back for a split second and hit the wheel, making her jump. She glared at him as he continued to laugh but it was wiped off when he kissed beneath her jaw then down her neck again.

"Move before you lose yo shit in the back seat with drunk niggas walking by." Jade moved her into the passenger seat when she started kissing on him and she just slid down into the seat, slightly annoyed.

After getting comfortable with him she easily revealed just how bratty she could be and it really was his fault. He spoiled her and did whatever she wanted and now that she got used to it, it made her mad when things didn't go her way with him even if he was right.

"You mad?"

"Leave me alone."

"You want some head?" He turned to look at her as he started the car up and she looked back. Neither of them said anything for a few seconds as they stared at one another.

"...Maybe.. I mean.. you can." She muttered, shifting in her seat.

They both knew she had an attitude just to have to one but for some reason she couldn't help it. He was so fine.. and irritating.

India stared out of the window in boredom as she waited for them to get to his house. She looked over at him when his phone buzzed and waited for him to pick it up. Something was telling her to pick it up but she didn't, instead she looked at him expectantly.

"You not about to answer?"

"I'm driving.."

"Okay I'll just look." She shrugged and reached for it and he grabbed it off of the console.

"Watch out." He sucked his teeth.

"Let me see.. got a problem with me touching it all of a sudden?"

"Nah I just know you in the mood to trip and I don't feel like it."

"Why would I trip unless you doing something I don't like?" India grew irritated and snatched it out of his hand anyways before unlocking it quickly.

"Bro chill out."

718-952-1443 you free tomorrow

Nah

718-952-1443 I'm not tryna be your girl or nothing, I get it. I'm past that. I still wanna be cool though.

Okay..? I feel like you on bullshit but I get you. We still not friends, just cordial. Don't talk to me if you see me cause my girl don't like you.

718-952-1443 I don't care she won't beat my ass so none of that shit matter. I could have you back but I don't want you right now, but I'll respect your little relationship if it mean something to you.

Chill lmfao. Stay up though Trace.

718-952-1443 nah you know how I'm coming behind you 💙

"I coulda swore I asked you to block her Santana.. why are you even talking to her?"

"Buggin like I said you would. All I said was I'm not tight over what happened and we can keep cordial, never said I was friends with her."

"I said block her, you didn't and then you responded when she texted you, then she said some disrespectful shit and apparently it was funny to you. So don't say nothing else to me, I don't know if you think I'm a joke or what because at this point.."

"No you sound childish as fuck, mad because I texted the bitch back to end the shit peacefully. I don't take you for a joke but you wanna be one so bad tripping over nothing."

"Okay well let me trip! About to piss me off! I'm not about to explain why texting your ex and letting her talk about me to you is disrespectful because it's self explanatory. You a grown ass man and I'm not about to tell you what to do so just take me home and leave me the hell alone." She tossed his phone back in her lap and he turned his head to look at her like she was dumb.

"I don't give a fuck what you talking about if I'm being honest. If you go looking for something you probably gon find it and what you found wasn't what you making it out to be so say what you want the shit don't make a difference to me." Jade shrugged.

He really wasn't trying to be sneaky nor was he trying to cheat on her, that's just how he talked to Tracy. He didn't block her because he didn't like being told what to do, it was that simple in his head.

India stayed quiet for the rest of the ride in attempts to keep it together. She hadn't been this mad.. ever really. Nobody got under her skin like this before now.

"Come on." Jade looked at her as he stood by her side of the door waiting for her to get out.

"I said I wanna go home Santana."

"I said I heard you then I said no. Here, take yo crybaby ass inside because I'm about to go get something to eat. Sorry I hurt your feelings and shit just stop crying." He wiped her face and handed her the keys.

It was a rough apology but that's just how he was. He wasn't a real sentimental or soft person but he didn't want her mad or in her feelings over it so he was just talking to her the only way he knew how.

"No you're not." She mumbled, snatching them out of his hand.

"Can I get a kiss?" He grabbed her face and bent down but she tucked her lips in.

"Go kiss 'Trace' and leave me alone." India pushed away from him and began walking inside.

She knew she wasn't overreacting regardless of what he kept saying. If he was in her shoes he would've been more than pissed off, he would've cussed her out and done the absolute most.

When India got inside and went in his room Ray was sitting on the lounge chair and watching criminal minds.

"Hey Ray."

"Wassup. Where Santana at?"

"Went to get something to eat." She walked in the bathroom and began wiping the lip gloss off of her mouth.

He saw how sad she looked when she walked into the bathroom and shook his head. He knew Jade was bound to do something dumb eventually, just not this soon.

And knowing naive little India she wouldn't do a damn thing about it, just cry and suck up her tears until "that's just who he is" became good enough to numb the pain of being with a nigga that doesn't care. Or at least that's how he thought it would play out in his head.

"You okay?" He stood up and knocked on the bathroom door after she'd been in there with the door mostly open for a few minutes.

"Yeah I'm fine." India began walked out but he stopped her at the sink.

"Did you two break up?"

He was more than curious. If he had to be honest encouraging them to be together was one of the worst decisions he'd ever made. He didn't expect them to actually date, he just wanted to play hero when shit went left.

She always treated him like a brother and he didn't like that. He wanted more from India but he knew she was too shy and sheltered to want a boyfriend, at least that's what he thought.

"No? It wasn't anything that bad Ray, move." She laughed and pushed him away feeling like he was too close.

Ray stepped closer until she was pushing up against the sink in attempts to create space between them but still ended up with him standing in front of her, not even inches away from her face.

"Ray move I don't feel like playing."

"I'm not playing."

When he was talking to Jade in his room the other day and saw a Tommy Hilfiger thong on the floor he assumed it was someone else's. When he asked if Jade was cheating the boy looked at him sideways and snatched them off of the floor, telling him they were India's.. which was true.

The boy didn't say anything after that which left the idea that the two had, had sexual floating in the air. The magnum wrapper in the trash can had thrown him off too. There was no way she was having sexual with Jade, he didn't realize why it bothered him so much until yesterday.

He still wanted her.

"Ray stop this isn't funny." India felt him lift her up on the counter and step in between her legs despite her pushing him out of her space.

"Why are you with the nigga anyways? He obviously doesn't care about you and you know I've always wanted you. I tried to support it but come on bro, don't say this don't feel right.." he held her head up and she snatched away from him and looked at him crazy.

"Are you high? Or drunk? Or plain crazy? Ray you're 22 and I'm 17 I've never thought about you like that and still I don't now. The fact that you have is gross and I want you get off of me." India snapped, pushing his hands away from her face.

She was getting really freaked out as he crossed every line she thought they'd established since meeting. His confession made her stomach turn even more. He was 5 years older than her, when she was 11 he was 16. If he always had an attraction to her that made it even weirder.

"He got you acting different already. What you let him fuck? Now you some bold new ass person?" He grabbed her face again but more roughly as she winced in pain.

"Boy what the hell is wron-" His hand went over her mouth when he heard her voice get loud.

"Shut the fuck up before I hurt you, I don't wanna do that." He warned, a small smile coming to his face when she grew silent and stopped pushing him away.

India pulled away from him and ran out of the bathroom but he snatched her back and pushed her against the wall, restraining both of her arms behind her back as he pushed up against her.

"I'm sorry please let me go. I'll break up with him and do whatever you want, just stop!" She began crying when she realized he was serious but he didn't care at that point.

"I gave you a chance to compromise now shut the fuck up." He kissed her neck and pushed up against her while she shivered in disgust, still struggling against him. Ray's hand went up her shirt and the other down her pants for a few seconds before he heard the front door unlock and let her go.

"Your lucky day. Go lay down." He kissed her neck one last time before letting her go and pointing to the bed.

"And don't even think about telling him because the nigga won't believe you. I'm his bestfriend and he met you in August."

India shook violently and did as instructed, scared he'd lie on her or try to hurt her again. She felt like she couldn't breathe beneath the blankets as she heard him walk out and close the door behind him.

Ray met Jade in the hallway and got a stank look.

"Fuck you in my room for bitch?" He pushed him out of the way in annoyance but Ray grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"You might wanna leave her alone. I went to check on her and she's crying and shit. What did you do nigga?"

"I don't care. Move."

Jade walked into his room and turned the light on before dropping his keys in his nightstand drawer.

"Come on. I got the noodles from the Chinese place you be eating." He shook her shoulder gently and stopped when he felt her flinch, hard.

"Im sorry, I should've blocked her. Stop crying and talk to me you know I didn't mean to make you cry."

He got progressively annoyed with her silence then took a deep breath to calm down before he said something that would hurt her feelings more than he already did. He just wanted her to say something.

"Why my lil boo so mad?" Jade tried being playful and pulled the covers up with no tug back, seeing her tear stained face, eyes staring off blankly.

India was shocked more than anything. It felt like the past 7 years of her life were a lie. The two people she could rely on weren't who she thought they were, at all.

One turned out to not like her and the other violated all standard boundaries, made her uncomfortable in the only home she felt safe in besides her, and took away her ability to say no all at once.

It was like she couldn't talk.. or breathe. Jade looked her in the eyes and it still felt like she was the only one in the room, stuck with her paranoia that he'd lie on her or come to hurt her again then take away only person she had left, Jade. The scenarios got worse by the second.

He saw that she wasn't in the mood to talk and he couldn't believe that it'd tore her up that bad. He didn't believe that it was what made her this distraught. She was a brat on occasions but a drama queen? No.

Jade pushed her hair behind her ear and wiped her face before getting up.

"What did she say to you when you went back there to talk to her?" He closed the door behind him and looked ay Ray.

"Nothing. She was just laying there." He shrugged, giving his friend a confused look when he saw just how upset the boy was.

"You lying? If she said some wild shit just say it, her feelings are hurt I won't take it personal."

"She didn't say anything, swear to god. Quit worrying so much. Me and Zeik are going out, you wanna come? That's why I came here in the first place."

"Nah and give me my mat key. Lock the door on your way out." He looked around for it on the couch and found it before picking it up and walking back to his room.

"You going to bed? It's like 2 in the morning?" Ray was genuinely confused about the mans bad mood, he stayed up days at a time sometimes.

It was almost like.. he was upset because India was upset. That made sense to a sane person but Ray genuinely didn't see just how much Jade cared about her.

"I don't feel like being bothered. Shit is pissing me off and I'm about to start smoking cigarettes." He turned the hallway light off and walked in his room.

Jade said:

Y'all said:

Ray said:

I said:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.5K 63
⚡️hp, next generation Instagram n stuff.
84.7K 3.5K 12
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖
9.9K 249 24
'𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾.' 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂...
61.7K 2.7K 33
"𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎...𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕." 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗗𝗠𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗘𝘃𝗮 𝗔𝗽𝗶𝗼...