Reincarnated as The Sky Comet...

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"It is sad, dying like this. Getting blown up in a fighter jet, but at least I did my country well" #1 monste... More

A second chance
Shiro Neko
Decisions must be Made
Visiting the Human World
Reunion
ORC Club and Student Council
Deviljho and Cowdra
Adopting
Polley Polley (CLOSED!)
Loli Showdown!
Mitzu's Mini Adventures
Meeting
The Glave
The Glave (end of arc)
Bad Stuff (Magala Twins arc)
Auction Save
Trouble here, Trouble there
Chicken VS Dragon
The Mountain Training
Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)
Issei vs Congalala
Christmas Special pt 1
Tiny Little Teaser
AN
Back to Kyoto with Mitzu
Devil Beat Down
A/N
Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??
The Fight
Notice
The Journey
East meets West
A Collaboration
UPDATE!!!
In Heat
Dark Flamed Passion
America (FCK YEAH!!!)
Scene Teaser
Olympus
Canada!
Frost Bite
A Walking Mountain of Ice and Frost
Last Resort
Omake: Dragon Crossing
Fallen Wings
Val's Shenanigans
Return from an Adventure
Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Visit from the West

6K 112 47
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Val pov

Val: yo Issei! Early Christmas present for ya!

I yelled as I threw the Maracas at him.

Issei: wo- ah!

He did catch it.... I guess it was heavier than he thought.

Issei: what the hell are in these things?!

I smiled at him

Val: the same as the Congalala.

Issei looked at the Maracas with disgust and promptly set it to the side.

Val: what? You don't like it?

Issei: who in their right fucking minds would use that shit?!

I slapped him upside the head.

Val: language young man! I'd rather not have Mitzu cuss like that Freed guy.... And he's more creative at it than you.

Issei: shut up.

I rolled my eyes and picked up both Maracas, I breathed in deeply and out slowly.

Issei: what are you going to do?

He looked at me as if he just made a grave mistake.

Val: for your information kid, this weapon... Is well crafted from the hide of a Congalala, attached with gems that gives it's wielder powers and resistances, and most of all.... It actually works like a Maracas.

Issei dropped to the floor.

Issei: I felt like I've been trolled.

Val: heh, you're trolled if an actual troll with a club of ice clubs you.

Issei: what?

Val: what?

We both stared at each other like idiots.

Issei: ok... I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Val: same. Anyways, would you like a demonstration?

He reluctantly nodded and took a step back.

I held the Maracas in a dual wielding stance, with a shout. I jumped and spun in the air backwards, letting the Maracas rotate in orbit around me.

Once I landed, I jumped and spun again. I landed and thrusted the weapons forward and did a double slice to the sides, all while moving forwards.

With another shout, I activated something I call, Demon Rage and relentlessly attacked the invisible enemy. I then finished it all with a jump and ground slam with the Maracas.

I heard clapping and I turned around to see Mitzu, Dev, The Twins, and the Rias Peerage applauding me.

Issei: Hoh!!!! Those were cool moves Val!

I smirked at Issei and gave back the Maracas at him.

Val: then better get started practicing them Issei.

I then walked over to the others and used the magic Ophis taught me and summoned my apron.

The Twins, Ophis, and Dev smirked at my apron.

Shaga: oh? I wouldn't mind later *wink*

Maga: if it says so.

Ophis: I won't lose.

Dev: you do realize your getting yourself into a pretty hard situation right?

I looked at my apron and found myself irritated yet amused at the same time, seeing the words "Eat the Cook" stitched in a very fancy font.

Val: I can smell Akeno all over this one.

Akeno just smiled with her eyes closed and covered her mouth in a very mainden-ish way.

Akeno: oh? Whatever do you mean Val?

Val: don't think you can- oh forget it, y'all better seat your asses before I finish my food, or else y'all never get to taste my cooking again... Except Koneko because she isn't here so she's and exception.... Where is she anyways?

All of them shrugged.

Val: hope she's alright... Wherever she is.

Rias: and I hope she won't miss New Year.

All of us nodded and entered the mansion, where I started cooking in the huge kitchen.

Time skip, Artemis Pov

The hunt and I have already searched all over North and South America, but we still haven't found whatever is causing these weird creatures from appearing.

Zoe: my lady, thou shalt not concern thyself, we have not failed a hunt in our history.

I smiled at my Lieutenant for comforting me. But I can't help it, we haven't seen anything like this before and not even the monsters know about them, even Uncle Hades didn't know about them until now.

Artemis: has the girls found anything from the East?

Zoe: unfortunately my lady, they never found any clues.

I sighed, thinking that this has to be a fluke. But before I could finish my line of though, the river started bubbling.

Zoe and I readied our bows, while the rest prepared their knives and own bows for whatever is coming.

But, instead of something unfamiliar. We were greeted by bubbles coming out from the bubbles?

Though the ones coming out smells aromatic like flowers, or those essential oils people are using these days.

One of my young hunters, got curious and popped one of the bubbles, she giggled but something is not right. The bubbles stopped appearing and the the water is calm.

We waited in baited breath, when something rushed out of the water and landed behind us. We aimed our bows at the sheer amount of bubbles from where something landed.

A clawed limb came out, and slowly the whole body followed. We stared at the beast, instead of feeling somewhat afraid, we were mesmerized by it's beauty, white scales complimented the pink fur? On its body. It's vulpine face has that elegant look to it as it raises it's head.

At first it didn't notice us until another one of my hunters took a step forward and popped another bubble, it flicked it's head so fast towards us, it looked like a blur. It then slowly approached us, I cautiously took a step back and so did my hunters.

It widens it's eye as if to imitate shock, again it took another step. I tried to talk to it telepathically but it either didn't answer, or I can't do so.

Artemis: what are you and what are you doing here.

It didn't answer.

Artemis: speak beast!

It scowled and I heard a feminine voice inside my head.

Mizutsune: who are you calling a beast, human?! The only beast here is you and your kind!

Surprised is an understatement to describe what I just witnessed... Or heard.

Artemis: what do you mean by that?

Mizutsune: I do not speak to you or your kind... But it is interesting to see a human being able to communicate with me.

Artemis: that is because I am not human.

Mizutsune: oh? Then what are you?

It's eyes narrowed and took a rather provocative manner.

Artemis: I am Artemis! Goddess of the Moon and the Hunt! I am also the Goddess of Maidenhood and Childbirth!

Mizutsune: a Goddess you say? And you said you are the Goddess of the Hunt? This is a surprise.

Artemis: do Gods or Goddesses not exist where you came from?

Mizutsune: no, but we have something similar.

Artemis: care to explain?

Mizutsune: I suppose I could, after all. I do not belong here.

Artemis: go on then.

The creature then took a step back and slid in a circle, resting in a manner similar to snakes.

Mizutsune: allow me to entertain you then, I am a Mizutsune as what the humans call me. I supposed my kind are called Mizutsune, though I do not know the meaning of it.

A thought entered my mind and I called a hunter of mine from Japan.

Artemis: Miyu, come here.

A little girl, about the age of ten or twelve came up to me, smiling as her big sister called her.

Miyu: what is it Artemis-Nee?

I find it adorable hearing her call me by Japanese terms as her big sister.

Artemis: this creature here told me it's specie's name, can you translate it. It resembles Japanese if I'm not mistaken.

She nodded eagerly.

Artemis: she is called a Mizutsune, and from what I remember. It sounds very much like Japanese, and most if not, all Japanese name has meanings behind it.

Miyu: *nods* her name Mizutsune means Water Fox, Mizu means Water and Tsune came from the word Kitsune, which is fox! Plus she resembles a scaly fox with pink fur!

She happily replied.

Mizutsune: I see, so my name has meaning behind it... Water Fox, I like it.

I can feel her smiling even though her vulpine face doesn't allow for much emotion.

Mizutsune: well, I should continue. It all began the day before yesterday I just got up from resting when a team of Hunters ambushed me as I was drinking water.

I felt drawn to hear her story and so I ordered my Hunt to set up a small camp and I continued to hear her story.

Time skip

Artemis: so you got sent here by this wierd portal you say?

The Mizutsune nodded.

Artemis: and ever since you started to look for a way back, though why is the reason?

Mizutsune: this place is far too dirty, but this morning it felt as if something cleaned it.

Artemis: so you too felt it?

Mizutsune: yes, which is why I am moving east.

I raised my brow a bit.

Artemis: care to explain?

Mizutsune: I've heard from other... More peaceful species from my world that there is an Elder Dragon somewhere in the East.

Artemis: Elder Dragon? You did say they are as powerful as Gods right?

Mizutsune: some are more powerful than your Gods.

Artemis: really? I find it hard to believe that.

The Mizutsune looked at me seriously.

Mizutsune: our Elder Dragons are very powerful and you don't want one to be on the opposite end of the fight.

I scoffed at her.

Mizutsune: don't scoff at me Goddess, one of them is literally called Forest Eater, another is a literal being that can cause the end of the world... Well all most of them technically but still.

I sighed.

Artemis: fine, I'll believe you.

She snorted.

Mizutsune: you should.

I just nodded and thought of an idea.

Artemis: wait, you said you are going east right?

Mizutsune: yes?

Artemis: we will come with you, we are on the quest to find answers as well.

She looked like she's contemplating.

Mizutsune: very well, we'll leave at sun down.

I smiled and turned around to the girls.

Artemis: Hunters! We are going East together with this Mizutsune, and while we accompany her, we will do our best to defend her against the aggressive monsters.

They all nodded and started taking down the camp... Where ever this Elder Dragon is, I will have my answers.

Well... Filler chapter in a sense... But hey? Why not? So anyway.... I know y'all have some weird and awesome ideas stuck in yer noggin and I wanna hear them! No buts or no Future Lemon! SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 12.4K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.
56.5K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
17.9K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
17.7K 641 13
❝it's unfortunate how fate seems to hate him.❞ [ completed. ]