Meet the Kid (TF2 and Child!R...

By PennNamedQuill

The red mercenaries are a little more than surprised to find a stowaway in the back of their bread truck, Loo... More

Prologue
Meet the Crew
Traps
Pillows!!!!!
The Hiding, the Seeking, the Child, and the Scout
The Little Nurse
How About Another Round of Hide and Seek
An Interesting Visit
Purple Dress
First Day
Play Nice
(A/N) Guess Who's Back!!!
A Simple Saturday
Lost
Blue-napped
The Pacifist (Blue-napped part 2)
Knuckleheads Don't Win
Faded Illusion
Through the View of His Eye
(A/N) New Book! RVB fans where you at!
Spooky Sleepover
Sweets, Treats, and Heartbeats (SS part 2)
Touching Base (SS part 3)
Curiosity (SS part 4)
Found (SS part 5)
Welp....(SS part6)
A/N: Poll time!
In Death We Part (SS Finale)
(A/N) Plot direction...
Rewritten "Prolouge" Preview

A/n: Tf2...School Play

1.3K 24 16
By PennNamedQuill

The reason I asked about school plays last chapter is because I am thinking of doing a school play chapter.

Summary: The Teufort school system was prompting each school, to put on a performance or production. The school that puts on the best production recieves the majority of funding and a really big trophy. (Y/n)'s school is the school that never wins...because of course it is. Every year her school puts on a really sloppy and cheese play about a princess and a pony or something. (Y/n) hates it and decides that is time for a change! (Y/n) finds inspiration in her own home...base...she decides to do a play about the guys.

So what do you think? The play will be based on the comics. It will be a multiple chapter series, a different act per chapter. I don't know whether or not I will make it a musical (as in making everything rhyme) but I guess that will come down to how creative I am feeling.

Who is interested in seeing a bunch of first graders and kindergartners preform a play about mercenaries?

I kind of am... that's why I'm doing it.

Casting?
Rehearsals?
Stage crew problems?
Actor problem?
Character developing interviews?

Would these be interesting pre-chapters?

This series will begin after the Halloween special has concluded.

Should I hold an oc contest as a casting call for the play? (Translation: I don't want to come up with that many elementary school kids with individual personalities and ambitions. I get way to attached to my own characters and once I introduce my own characters to a story it bothers me to not use them.)

If I get enough comments requesting a oc contest then I will put one at the end of the next chapter of the Halloween special. I promise that if I do an oc contest it will be more organized and thought through then the last one. I have aged and learned since the first one and now have a better understanding of how I wish a oc contest to work.

See you next chapter!

P.s. I made the picture on canva!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 59 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...
2K 50 15
After a teleporter malfunction, the Red Team finds themselves in a world much different from there own. Instead of desert they find themselves in a l...
8.6K 290 15
This job was starting to wear on you, being a Pyro you loved it so much, but when you forgot your medications, this job.. got insane very quickly and...
355K 10.1K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!