Rajveer's pride.... His Naina...

By candycrush1121990

my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google... More

I'm back .....
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
palace
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53. Maha update
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62. Maha update...
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75. maha update
chapter 76. maha update
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
teaser
chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
Chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102. Maha update
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Epilogue
Good bye
Note
Need Help

character sketch

4.6K 113 15
By candycrush1121990

1.Captain Rajveer Singh shekhawat

One of the best Soldier  in Indian army. Second best cadet pass out of his batch from KMA. Undercover intelligence officer posted in KMA as teacher of communication and strategy. His main motive for being in KMA is safeguarding nuclear triggers and proving innocence of his Best friend Naveen Singh Ahluwalia. During mission fell in love with his best friend's sister that is Naina who also came to KMA with same motive. But didn't confesses his love for her.Went missing during jeep blast. Army believes he is no more but since no body was recovered so army can't declare him dead.

2.  Cadet Naina singh Ahluwalia

Sister of Naveen Singh Ahluwalia. Came to KMA with the motive of proving her brother's innocence.Best cadet pass out of her batch and winner of sword of honour. Protegee of Captain Rajveer Singh shekhawat.During her training fell in love with her Rajveer sir but was unable to understand her feelings but when she was able to understand her feelings it was too late as he was not there with her as he went missing in his jeep blast. Still waiting for him to return.

3.  Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia

One of the best soldiers in Indian army but declared as traitor due to some conspiracy against him. Best cadet pass out of his batch. Best friend of Captain Rajveer Singh shekhawat. Brother of Naina Singh Ahluwalia.

4.  Cadet Aalekh sharma

Second best cadet pass out of his batch. Batch mate of Naina and her soul brother.Her main support after Rajveer went missing. He was a prisoner serving his term for killing his father but his jailer saw his positive qualities so he arranged for Aalekh to get admission in KMA for his rehabilitation.very good and loyal person at heart. Talks in tapori language and have drinking problem.For him Naina is his only family. Respects his Rajveer sir the most. Last but not the least royal guard of Badmer.

5.  Cadet Amardeep Huda

Batchmate of Naina.Apni mummy ji ka jai jawan Te apne papa ji ka jai Kisan.well known flirt of KMA. joined KMA because he lost a bet.During training fell in love with Naina at least for him it was love but Naina was his Infatuation or you can say vo Zid thi uski.He has moved on But still he has a soft corner and a special place for her. He calls Naina "phoolan".

6.  Cadet pooja Ghai

Batchmate and roommate of Naina.talks in Mobile language.punjabi girl belongs to Amritsar. Joined KMA with the motive of searching for her runaway fiance Rohit.But while training fell for her fellow batchmate Ali. Calls Rajveer and Naina as "veer zaara".

7.  Cadet Ali beigh

Batchmate of Naina and aalekh's roommate. Also known as usool Bhai. Joined KMA to become a good soldier and to make his parents proud. During training fell in love with pooja.

8.  Cadet Yaduvansh sahani

Batchmate of Naina and huda's roommate.his friends calls him yudi. He is a Happy go lucky guy and emotionally sensitive.Aalekh calls him nautanki.He is a tech savvy and geeky person. Joined KMA to prove his parents that he can also be independent without his dad's name and status.

9.  Captain Abhimanyu rai chauhan

Captain in Indian Army. King of Badmer.Other best friend of Naveen Singh Ahluwalia. Helped Naina in proving Rajveer and Naveen's innocence. Have a soft spot for Naina as for him she's the last link related to his best friend.

10. Captain  Gunraj Singh randhawa

Captain in Indian army.Helped Naina in proving Naveen's and Rajveer's innocence. Also known as Gunny ustad.he met Naina in detention center where he was sent to kill her but when he got to know that she's an innocent he helped her.

Rest you all will know in further story.

There will be little changes as I stopped watching left right left regularly after Rajveer's jeep blast so I don't know the details after that except the basic storyline so about Gunny and Abhimanyu also will be my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
12.2K 723 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...
9.1K 706 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7