The Abandoned Empress: A Prin...

By Yukana221

Set after Aristia's public execution, A determined princess swore to avenge her best friend's death by invest... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: New Version
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Note

3.4K 46 3
By Yukana221

This fanfic was based on the Abandoned Empress; a webtoon novel series from Korea and I was at hook to the tragic but interesting life of Aristia La Monique who was executed wrongly in the past but due to the divine intervention by a sacred god; she went back in time to fix everything and change her fate by avoiding marrying the guy who executed her....the crown prince.

This fanfic has a major heavy spoilers in the original novel! I warned you that this is just a fanfic that was based on the original webtoon series so everything in the canon characters and original plot was not mine....!!! If some of you have spoiled, I'm sorry.

Update as of 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for voting and reading this fanfic series of Abandoned Empress webtoon!! Please check out for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 37
[Y/N] a normal teenager who just happens to read the manhwa "The Abandoned Empress" the night before has mysteriously wake up to find herself in the...
50.2K 1.8K 14
A Young Girl Who Lost Everything At A Young Age. Her Mother, Her Father,... Her Sister even her Adopted Grandfather. With a Vengeance In Her Heart, A...
4.1K 729 21
[ONC 2024 Longlist] A princess marries a conqueror she doesn't love. A favourite breathes in forbidden love for the same man. **** Roshanak wakes up...
822 40 7
"Many times in history, the emperor had to come as a warrior to save his kingdom and prove his worth for the throne." ________________ A tale of a sp...