Defending What You Love {kio...

By LionGuardFan13

Welcome to the third installment of kionXreader story this is a sequel to love you to the Tree and back so if... More

Chapter 1 Poa the Destroyer
Chapter 2 Seeing What's True
Chapter 3 Mistakes
Chapter 4 The Circle Of Life
Chapter 5 Goodbye Queen Janna
Chapter 6 Long Live The Queen
Chapter 7 Jealousy
Chapter 9 The Villain Movement
Chapter 10 The Shrine
Chapter 11 Darkness
Chapter 12 Light the way
Chapter 13 Truth is out
Chapter 14 Activation
Chapter 15 Purpose
Chapter 16 The Shrine of Resurrection
Chapter 17 Battle of the Guards
Chapter 18 The Battle
Chapter 19 Defeated
Chapter 20 Anarchy
Chapter 21 One battle at a time
Chapter 22 The Healing Process
Chapter 23 Pain and Terror
Chapter 24 Assault
Chapter 25 Beginning of the End
Chapter 26 Seek and Destroy
Chapter 27 We are together
Chapter 28 It's Starts From Within
Chapter 29 Help?
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 The Spirit World
Chapter 32 Be Prepared
Chapter 33 To the Pride Lands
Chapter 34 Defend What You Have
Chapter 35 Cave of Reflection
Chapter 36 Attack In The Sprit World
Chapter 37 Blast From The Past
Chapter 38 Battles Across The Lands
Chapter 39 The 2nd Lesson
Chapter 40 Finding Hope
Chapter 41 The Final Lesson
Chapter 42 Scar's Gambit
Chapter 43 Defenders
Chapter 44 The Journey
Chapter 45 Battle from Within
Chapter 46 The Message
Chapter 47 Runaway
Chapter 48 The Meeting
Chapter 49 Executing the Plan
Chapter 50 Battling Fear
Chapter 51 Illusions of Fear
Chapter 52 Race to the Edge
Chapter 53 The Yin and Yang
Chapter 54 Shot in the Dark
Chapter 55 Our Love Story
Chapter 56 All Hands on Deck!
Chapter 57 Finding Yourself
Chapter 58 Voices That Tear Walls
Chapter 59 I Got Friends On The Other Side

Chapter 8 Visions

2K 39 10
By LionGuardFan13

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Moutain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

"What do you mean Darkness?" Fuli asked, Kion looed at Fuli, "Usually when I nuzzle Y/N it's warm and you can feel the love...but just now she felt cold and like she didnt mean it" Kion explained. "Maybe she is having a bad day" Bunga suggested, "I don't know about that one Bunga" Beshte commented. Kion laid down beside Y/N concerned, before anyone said anything else Ullu flew nearby. "LION GUARD!" Ullu hooted calling them, Fuli looked up, "What is it Ullu?" Fuli asked.

"Queen Rani needs your help at the mountain pass the predator are attacking again" Ullu explained. Kion looked at Fuli, "Fuli lead the others and go, I'll watch Y/N" Kion ordered, Fuli noded and she quickly ran and behind her the Lion Guard and Ullu followed. Kion put his paw stroking Y/N hoping she was ok.

...

Around Y/N it was dark and she felt cold, "Cold?" A voice asked. Y/N turned to see who and where that voice came from. "Who's there?" Y/N asked, but it was quiet again and she was confused and scared. Suddenly, in front of Y/N, she felt dizzy and the next thing she knew it she was in the Tree of Life. Y/N ribbed her head feeling dizzy but when she put her paw away it was covered in blood and she backed up in fear but fell back.

Y/N P.O.V

What is happening to me first a voice, finding out Rani and Kion have a thing, now darkness and feeling constant cold. I was in the Tree of Life and my claws looked bloody but it was dark.

"AHHHHH!!!" Makini screamed, Y/N ran over to see what happened and her eyes widened as Makini was beside a dead Rani. Y/N looked at the stab and scratch marks and then her claws, "No...No...I didnt" Y/N told herself in disbelief and shock. Makini turned and fell back seeing Y/N, "NO!! PLEASE!! Y/N!!!!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!" Makini screamed. Y/N backed up, "No Makini it wasn't me...It wasn't..." Y/N tried to tell her. "RANI!!!" Baliyo cried running to her sister and behind him, the Night Pride and Lion Guard were here and they were horrified by what they saw.

Y/N looked up and saw everyone gave looks of shock and grief, "MURDERER!" Surak growled, "NEVER SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU HERE!!!"Baliyo growled, "I can't believe this" Nirmala commented, "Big B tell me I'm dreaming," Bunga told Beshte, "Sorry Little B but I don't think so" Beshte explained, "Y/N how could you?" Fuli asked completely shocked. Y/N looked and saw Kion shed a tear seeing Y/N, "Kion please believe me it wasn't me" Y/N begged. When Y/N grabbed Kion's paw he shook it off and hit Y/N down. "I CANT LOVE A KILLER!!!" Kion shouted, Y/N looked at everyone and she started crying wanting to wake up from this.

"Kion what's the call?" Anga asked, "Chase Y/N out of here" Kion ordered looking down. The Lion Guard and Night Pride growled ready to attack and Y/N ran away crying heading for the mountain pass. As she ran she saw a shadowy figure beside her, "What's wrong Y/N?" The same voice asked. "STOP!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" Y/N yelled. "Nothing you did this" The Voice explained disappearing. Y/N fell down the hill and when she hit the bottom the side of her head was bleeding.

As she got up she saw at the top of the cliff the entire Night Pride and Lion Guard looked at her with disapproving looks. In the sky, Y/N's eyes widened and she teared when she saw Queen Janna, Mufasa, and her parents shaking their heads in shocks seeing what she has done. Y/N shook her head and covered her ears yelling asking to end this horrid nightmare.

...

Ullu flew down and saw Y/N was moving crazy and Kion was trying to wake her up, "Y/N! WAKE UP! IT'S A NIGHTMARE!" Kion shouted shaking Y/N. Kion saw Ullu, "ULLU! GET NIRMALA HERE NOW!!!" Kion yelled. Ullu noded and flew quickly to the Tree of Life, Kion held his tears back as he contiued to try and wake Y/N.

Above Kion Shupavu and Xene looked at each other smiling evilly, "Looks like the Venom has reached phase two" Xene revealed. Shupavu smiled evilly, "One more to go" She snickered sinisterly. 

...

Out of nowhere Y/N jumped from Kion and she stood breathing heavily, "Y/N calm down" Kion reassured but she couldn't. "I DIDNT DO IT KION!!! IM NOT A KILLER!!! IT WASNT ME!!!" Y/N yelled to Kion with tears. Kion ran to Y/N and hugged her and instantly she dropped feeling relieved and she cried on Kion. "Y/N It was just a nightmare" Kion reassured stroking her back trying to make her feel better. Y/N contiued to cry and Kion held tears as he was scared seeing Y/N like this. "I'm here Y/N...I always will" Kion whispered as she held Kion tightly contiuing to cry until she cried herself to sleep. Kion placed her down carefully and laid beside her and nuzzled her. "What is happening to you Y/N?" Kion asked himself.

Shupavu and Xene looked at each other, "Come on let's head back to Mama Binturong and plan our next move" Xene suggested. "As you wish" Shupavu commented following Xene and together they crawled away from the scene and left.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR MORE OR LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS BELOW I POST ONE UPDATE EVERY....

MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY,SUNDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 20
Kion has just become the king of the tree of life alongside Rani and they begim to embark on new adventures together. But things begin to go awry whe...
21.8K 212 32
Kion and the Guard went into battle for the Pridelands, ending up with Kion getting a scar. Now he and the guard are traveling to the Tree Of Life. (...
31.5K 276 22
This story is a rewrite of my original which is now lost in my files this is my first story enjoy The story takes place a month after kion became ki...
518 7 15
Kion and Rani's life living at the Tree, but the resurrection of Scar, and a childhood friend of Rani puts a threat to the Tree of Life; as Scar targ...