Chapter 26 Seek and Destroy

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

"Did Ono just say Y/N is on the way?" Makini asked, Rani looked at Ono, "Is the rest of the Lions with her?" Rani asked. Ono took another look and then looked at Rani, "I'm afraid so" Ono answered sounding nervous. "What do we do, none of you can fight in your conditions" Makini pointed out.

 Rani looked back at the Tree of Life, "We hide" Rani pointed out, the Lion Guard looked back to the Tree of Life. "Does the tree have magic abilities that can protect us?" Bunga asked smiling, "No Bunga, we block the entrance to buy us some more time" Rani explained. "How much time will that give us?" Fuli asked.

"More time than just sitting out here" Rani explained, Fuli looked at the group, "Let's go" Fuli ordered as she walked to the tree of life. The Lion Guard followed and Rani was beside Fuli heading inside.

Nirmala looked up and saw Fuli and Rani enter, "What's going on?" Nirmala asked, Rani looked at Nirmala. "Scar and his guard are coming" Rani explained, Nirmala eyes widened, "Where is the Night Pride?" Nirmala asked. "Fighting Mama Binturong's army" Fuli answered, Nirmala could hear the sound of boulders being pushed. Everyone was inside and Beshte was pushing the rocks until the entrance was blocked.

...

The Lion representing Keenest noticed the entrance was blocked, "Scar, it looks like the entrance has been blocked" The Keenest explained. Scar shook his head and stopped, "You really are still trying Y/N, it useless" Scat told himself shaking his eyes looking at the Keenest. "Y/N keeps trying to escape, I'm going to teach her a lesson in the meantime find a way into the Tree life any means necessary" Scar explained.

The Guard left as Scar stopped, "Nice try Y/N, but no matter how long you fight, I will seek and destroy everything you love" Scar explained evilly.

...