Chapter 55 Our Love Story

The Spirt World felt cold and the terrain was barren, cracked, and lifeless. Kopa looked around seeing how much had died here seeing how the light was driven away. Kion looked around worriedly but he looked back seeing Y/N looking down as they walked and he felt his heart hurting feeling her pain. Kopa nudged Kion and Kion looked at his brother quickly, "Kion you need to help Y/N....if she wants to take her body back she'll need to have the will to do so...."

"Kopa....I understand that but with everything she went through I fear....I don't know what to do Kopa..." Kion sighed sadly. As Kopa and Kion talked Y/N shook her head slightly as she looked around.

"You may have gotten away from the Outlands but you will never escape Y/N. You are weak, useless, and you will never win." Y/N stopped in her tracks looking around quickly hearing that voice. It was the same voice she heard back at the Tree of Life. Kion and Kopa looked back seeing Y/N looking around horrified. Kion walked away from Kopa to check on Y/N quickly.

"Even if you leave the Lion Guard and Night Pride will never forgive you! You hurt them! You damaged and gave Rani a Scar!" The voice called. Y/N whimpered covering her ears and she dropped to the ground trying not to cry.

"Y/N!" Kion called bolting over,

"I'M SORRY!" She cried,

Kion slid over wrapping his arms around Y/N but she tried to shake him off but Kion wouldn't let her. Kion started to worry more hearing Y/N mumble things as she was trying to shake him off.

"GO AWAY!!" Y/N shouted,

"Y/N IT'S ME KION!" Kion shouted quickly and he was able to make Y/N look at him as he cupped her face with his paws. Y/N looked at Kion as she breathed heavily and she focused on Kion hearing his voice. Y/N put one of her paws on Kion's back and she closed her eyes as Kion nuzzled her. "I-I'm sorry...Kion....I don't know what's wrong with me...." Y/N admitted unsure what to say or do about the voice she is hearing.

"Y/N, please tell me what's going on. I can only help you if you let me..just when you tried to help me when I was losing control of the roar.." Y/N paused hearing that and she automatically thought back to the long journey they had to get to the Tree of Life. Kion continued to hold Y/N close as Kopa looked at them from where he was standing.

"Kion...." Y/N said quietly, Kion looked down at Y/N with his ears raised up. "Yea Y/N?" He asked in a calm tone. Y/N paused and she sighed, "Nevermind it's a dumb question..." Y/N tried to look away but Kion made it quite difficult to do so. Kion looked slightly confused and behind them Kopa facepalmed with his paw.

"How can he be the leader of the Lion Guard but be so clueless..." Kopa sighed to himself,

"Y/N....you can always talk to me..and..nothing you ask me is a dumb question.."

When Y/N looked back at Kion she saw his sweet smile and his eyes just made her smile just a little and she wiped her eyes with her paw. "Why do you love me..." She paused after asking and Kion froze surprised she would ask something like that, "Don't lie Kion.....I hur-"

"Y/N you're my other half," Kion blurted out,

"I-" Y/N was speechless as she felt butterflies in her stomach again hearing and seeing Kion say that with lots of passion. Kion kept eye contact and he smiled looking at her, "Y/N it's ok to feel this way....your hurting and it's hard. I felt that way with my scar the fear of being evil but you were there for me. You caught my eyes the first time we met and even if I was a jerk at first and made you cry when we were trapped in a ravine and fell from the cliff."

"Why is it always a cliff? Our family needs to stay away from those." Kopa questioned and thought
quietly hearing Kion talk,

"Y/N I owe you my life. You saved me when we were lost in the cave, you fought the Outlanders alone to protect me. Through all of this you have been by my side...my Guardian Angel...I'm extremely thankful I was lucky enough to meet someone like you. Y/N, I love you and I mean that. Scar has hurt us both and I know it took me a long time to finally get here and help you but now we show Scar where he messed up. Y/N I can't do this without you....you complete me and.." Kion took Y/N's paw and placed it over his heart.

Y/N eyes started to tear up as she listened and she could feel Kion's heart beating, "Y/N no matter how much pain I go through...how many times I have to fight...my heart will always beat for you Y/N." Kion's voice broke at the end as his eyes started to water and Y/N put her face into Kion's chest and sniffled. Kion let go but he saw Y/N kept her paw on Kion's heart and she looked at him with a smile.

"I love you so much Kion, ever since I lost my parents I was lost and I never thought I would know the feeling of love and being loved. When Janja and the Hyenas found me it really gave me a feeling of a family but I felt something was missing. That one day I stumbled in the Pride Lands and met you...was one of the luckiest days in my life. I don't know what I would do without you Kion." Y/N nuzzled against Kion's chest and he shed a tear as he nuzzled Y/N and licked her. Y/N and Kion nuzzled each other and their symbols glowed one more time catching Kopa's eyes. When they finished nuzzling the marks stopped glowing and Kopa cleared his throat causing them to look at him.

"Shall we get you two back home now so you can help your friends?" Kopa asked as he could see Y/N looked better than she did before. Kion looked at Y/N,

"Shall we?"

"Yes, let's go" Y/N responded,

Kopa turned around leading the way and he glanced back at them smiling, "You picked good ones Askari...it is time."