Chapter 22 The Healing Process

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Meanwhile in the field near the Tree of Life Rani got up as she saw Surak approach the group, "How's it going inside?" Rani asked. Surak looked at Rani, "Not good, Kion's injuries are worse then they look" Surak answered. "But don't worry Rani, Nirmala is the best healer we have she is working nonstop" Surak reassured.

Rani looked at Surak, "Surak, you, Bailyo, Anga, and Ullu should continue the patrols" Rani stated. "As you wish, we'll let you know if anything happens" Surak explained as he gathered with Bailyo, Anga, and Ullu. "Bailyo and I will check the pathways and near the mountains, Ullu and Anga could you split up and search around" Surak instructed and asked.

"Of course" "Yup" Ullu and Anga answered flying into the sky splitting up, Bailyo looked at Rani, "Stay safe sis," Bailyo said before running off with Surak. Rani sat down as Makini came to her, "Now let's do something about that eye" Makini stated removing the eyepatch seeing a claw mark across Rani's eye. "Can you see anything?" Makini asked, "It's blurry" Rani answered trying to look with her right eye.

"Can it be fixed Makini?" Beshte asked, Makini was looking at Rani's eye, "Nothing I can do, maybe the Tree of Life could help but I'm afraid it could be permanent" Makini answered. Rani sighed as she looked at the Tree of Life, "Are you okay Rani?" Makini asked. Rani turned to look at Makini, "Honestly Makini, I don't know?" Rani answered.

...

Outside the mountain pass, Scar and his Lion Guard stood in front of Mama Binturong team, "So this is the legendary Scar and his Lion Guard" Makucha stated looking at them. "Didn't know Scar was a lioness" Ora stated. "He's not you idiot" Xene hissed, "SAY THAT TO ME FACE SCORPION!!!" Ora hissed back. "THE REASON HE IS A LIONESS IS BECUASE WE POSSECESSED KION'S LOVER"Xene shouted at Ora. "ENOUGH!!!" Scar shouted causing them to be silent, "Hello Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, and Mama Binturong" Scar greeted.

Makucha, Chuluun and Ora looked surprised Scar knew who they were, "How do you know who we are?" Chuluun asked. Scar looked at Chuluun, "Shupavu told me who you are, and I would like to thank you for the assist and future help"Scar explained.

"Future help?" Makucha asked, Mama Binturong looked at them, "As of now we are now apart of Scar's army" Mama Binturong explained. "What's it in for us?" Ora hissed, Scar smiled evilly, "The Tree of Life" Scar explained.

Everyone looked at Scar confused, "What do you mean?" Xene asked curiously, "With the Lion Guard and their leader out of commission for a while it gives us the leverage and opportunity to seize the Tree of Life" Scar explained. Everyone smiled evilly hearing that, "Don't fear my friends we even have more friends on the way" Mama Binturong explained. Makucha and Ora looked behind Mama Binturong and saw a porcupine. 

Before Ora and Makucha scoffed their eyes widened as they saw 2 leopards and 2 komodo dragons. "Just on time" Mama Binturong cheered as Makucha and Ora reunited with their old friends. Scar turns and looks at the mountain pass, "Prepare my friends, for the execution and murders of the Lion Guard and The Night Pride" Scar cheered evilly as everyone cheered with him as they planned their next move.