Chapter 27 We are together

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Queen Janna, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

As Scar's Lion Guard was approaching the Tree of Life Rani, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Makini, Kion and Nirmala were in the tree hearing banging. "That doesn't sound good" Bunga commented. Rani looked at Nirmala, "How's Kion?" Rani asked, "He's still healing, I healed the physical wounds but he needs time to heal" Nirmala answered.

"We won't have much time" Fuli commented as they heard the banging was getting louder, "How long do we have?" Makini asked. Rani and Fuli looked at the entrance and they turned and looked at the group. "Not long" Fuli answered as all they could do was sit tight and wait.

...

Mama Binturong and her group laughed evilly as they had the Night Pride and their allies defeated. "What happened to the powerful Night Pride" Ora hissed, "It seems they have gotten weak" Chuluun commented. Bailyo grunted and got up and charged for Makucha but as he did so Makucha slammed his paw down hitting Bailyo in the face throwing him to the ground.

Azaad coughed as he looked up seeing Ora smiling evilly, "Looks like my meal is ready" Ora hissed getting ready to chomp on Azaad. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" Someone shouted from above, they looked up and saw two shrews. Makucha started laughing, "I'm so scared" Makucha stated laughing. The villains started laughing at the shrews, "What are you tiny creatures going to do about it?" Mama Binturong asked.

"Distract you" The Shrews replied, the villains were surprised hearing that and out of nowhere Chuluun went flying into the trees. Makcuah turned and his eyes widened before he got headbutted away into Ora. Surak looked and saw Polar Bears and Mountain goats attacking Mama Binturong army. "TAKE THIS!!!" A mountain goat shouted kicking the leopard away into some rocks.

As the porcupines were holding Ullu and Anga they saw a big shadow over them, they looked and saw Varya growl at them. "TIGER!!!" The porcupines shouted running away, Ullu looked at Varya. "Varya?" Ullu questioned, Varya smiled and helped the Night Pride attack Mama Binturong's army.

Shupavu and Xene watched them from the trees, "This is pathetic" Xene sighed, "Yes, let's get out of here and tell Scar" Shupavu suggested. "Right behind you, Skink" Xene commented as they crawled down the tree leaving.

Azaad leaped upon the Polar Bear and the Polar Bear charged at Ora and Azaad jumped on top of Ora making Ora spin out of control and crash into a big rock. "RETREAT MY ARMY!!!" Mama Binturong shouted retreating from the fight. Surak looked at Varya as she helped him up, "Thank you Varya" Surak thanked.  Varya smiled, "Don't worry, We are in this together" Varya reassured smiling.