Chapter 41 The Final Lesson

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Askari, Raider, Powell

Kion looked around and saw he was back in the cave, "What? Where is the last animal?" Kion asked as he looked around seeing no one here. Kion looked and saw some owls above, "HEY!!!" Kion called. The owls looked down, "You must hurry Kion, we sense the darkness coming" The owls stated as they flew to the entrance. Kion saw the owls fly out and Kion saw the third tunnel glow. Kion runs through it and a bright light appeared and Kion vanished into the last tunnel.

...

Raider was limping and some owls flew to him, "Raider what happened out there?" One of the owls asked. Raider looked up at them, "Askari sent me to find Kion, we couldn't hold them any longer" Raider explained. Before anyone said anything else they heard hyena howling coming from down the cave. The owls flew down getting their feathers ready to fight, "Kion is down the cave, he needs to learn the third lesson and he can leave" One of the Owl stated.

"We will buy you as much time as you can" One of the other owls stated,Raider nodded and ran trying to get to the end of the cave. "Block it" One of the owls ordered, they shot their feathers where Raider ran and blocked the entrance. "Powell tasked us to defend this cave with our lives" The owls stated as they stood in defensive positions.

...

Kion saw the bright light  and he looked around seeing the Tree of Life being attacked and Scar's Lion Guard attacking. "What future am I in?" Kion asked looking around, "This is the Present Kion" A Voice called standing behind Kion. Kion turned around and stopped and his eyes opened in shock and awe. "It's been a while" The animal said as they both came closer and hugged hard. "I never thought I would see you again Kopa" Kion explained, Kopa smiled, "You've grown" Kopa commented as they backed away. Kion looked around, "Since this is the last lesson is it going to be the hardest?" Kion asked.

Kopa looks at Kion, "Only you can decide that, if you fight your fear aginst Scar" Kopa stated. Kion paused and looked at Kopa. "I don't fear Scar" Kion stated, Kopa looked at Kion, "Listen Kion accept it or not you fear him and if you want to win, you need to conqueror that fear" Kopa stated.

"I don't fear him" Kion stated again, Kopa looked at Kion, "Yeah, you don't, that's why you lost, that's why he destroyed you and your guard, and that's why your here, you fear him" Kopa stated.  Kion stopped and sat down, "What do I do then?" Kion asked, Kopa looked at Kion, "Follow me and I'll show you" Kopa stated as they walked away disappearing.