Chapter 32 Be Prepared

Character List:

Lion Guard: Kion: Y/N, Ono, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, Makini, Anga

Villains: Makucha, Chuluun, Ora, Mama Binturong, Xene, Shupavu, Scar, Scar's Lion Guard

Villain Groups: {Makucha and his Leopards} {Chuluun} {Ora and his Komodo Dragons} {Mama Binturong and her Porcupines}

The Night Pride: Rani, Surak, Nirmala, Baliyo, Ullu

Tree Of Life Animals: Azaad, Binga, Pingunio, Mountain Goats, Shrews, Polar Bear, Fox, Varya, {Tiger Cubs}

Spirit World: Askari, Raider

Shupavu sat on top of the tree as Xene was yelling at Mama Binturong and her team, "HOW THE HELL DID AN ARMY OF PREDATORS GET BEATEN BY SOME ANIMALS WHO DON'T EVEN FIGHT!!!!" Xene shouted. Makucha looked at Xene, "You know nothing scorpion, they were strong and they helped...." Makucha was about to say. "SHUT IT MAKUCHA!!!" Xene shouted, "Watch your tongue Scorpion I could crush you in an instance" Ora hissed.

"I'll kill you from the inside before you can even crush me" Xene threatened giving Ora a death stare. Shupavu rolled her eyes, "Men, all they do is fight each other instead of the true enemy" Shupavu told herself as Xene and Ora were on the edge. "Shouldn't we do something?" Makucha whispered to Chuluun. "Nope, I wanna watch this" Chuluun answered watching Ora and Xene, Shupavu looked and saw another skink climb to her.

"Well?" Shupavu asked, "I stayed back as you asked and I learned something important about the Night Pride and animals of the Tree of Life" The Skink explained. Shupavu smirked, "Explain" Shupavu ordered.

A few minutes later Xene and Ora were getting ready to fight, "LET'S SEE WHAT THE SCORPION HAS!!!" Ora shouted. Xene was about to yell something, "ENOUGH!!!" Shupavu shouted leaping in the middle of them. Everyone looked at Shupavu, "Instead of wasting time we should plan for the future" Shupavu stated.

"What do you mean?" Ora asked, "According to my spies, Azaad and Anga are leaving the Tree of Life to get help from the Pride Lands" Shupavu explained. "Let's hurry and stop them" Makucha called, "No, they already are too far" Shuapvu stated. Mama Binturong looked at Shupavu, "What should we do then?" Mama Binturong asked.

"They can't rescue their friends if they can't get back into the Tree of Life" Shupavu stated, everyone looked at Shupavu. "Mama Binturong, take your army of Predators and hide at the mountain pass, when you see them ambush and kill them" Shupavu ordered. Mama Binturong quickly assembled her team and they left.

Xene stood with Shupavu, "Think they could actually kill them?" Xene asked, Shupavu looked at Xene. "Of course not, but they can buy time" Shupavu stated, "Do you think Scar can kill them before they reach the Pride Lands?" Xene asked. Shupavu looked at Xene, "Xene my love, don't you worry, I left that Azaad and Anga and little surprise back in the Pride Lands that will delay them even more" Shupavu revealed. Xene smiled evilly as Shupavu had her claw on Xene cheek, "Why are you so smart?" Xene asked. Shupavu smiled, "The small ones tend to be the ones you need to worry about" Shupavu stated as they smiled evilly.