A life changing trip - wroeto...

By QueenTea8

•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the... More

Who is She?
Flights
Single Room
The First Night
The Sea
Sun Bathing
Till They Wake
Second Night
The Boat
Quiet Night In
Room 224
The Accidental Text
Making Up
The Blur
How Does Simon Feel?
Sticking to the Deal
Something More
First Gig
One month
The Truth
Shoot Your Shot
Wake Up
First Dates
Two Weeks
First Time
Gig Night
One Last Time
The Truth Always Comes Out
365 Days
He's Back
The Part They Skipped
One month
Out in the Open
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
Sides
Lets get away
Iceland
The Nights
Four months
Going Strong
The Church Bells
I Do, Me Too, and Baby Makes Three
Healing
New Years
To The Next Year of Our Lives
An Ex
What Are You Doing?
Valentines Day
The Football Accident
This is Not Goodbye
You Never Said Goodbye
Three years later
Meeting George
First Steps*
The Seven Groomsmen
One Two Three
Double Digits
The Pain Never Fades
The Ending

Ocean Beach

2.3K 38 7
By QueenTea8

Simon decided not to mention the midnight knocking. It was better unknown so Chloe didn't question it. He tied up his white trainers, matching perfectly with his white shorts. Complimented with a dark navy button up, sleeves rolled above the elbows. JJ went with the classic black and gold shirt with some black shorts. Bandana tied up to cover his hairline.

Simon and JJ grabbed their bum bags and made their way down to the hotel reception to meet the others.

Harry, Ethan, cal, and Callum were already down there, sitting in fancy chairs.

They all looked pretty similar. Everyone wear some colour variation of shorts and a top. Simon checked his phone, they agreed to meet at 2pm, ready for the walk to ocean beach.

Where are you?

Simon text Chloe, only to get a reply a short while after saying she was coming, only 10 minutes late.

As the lifts open Chloe walked out, the gold sparkles dangling from her skirt jingled as she walked.

"Damn!" JJ shouted. Raising a first to his mouth as he over exaggerated his excitement to boost his friends confidence.

Chloe started laughing, spinning around to show off the outfit. Both her hair and skirt tassels fanned out with momentum.

Simon could help but stare as she walked over. Her brown hair was straightened, reaching her mid abdomen, where she wore a black leather body accessory, reaching round her waist and up to her neck. Covering a black bikini top with white writing across the band. She complimented it was a gold skirt overlapping her bikini bottoms. The gold strings hung down, just about reaching her upper thigh, on which her left she wore a black elastic thigh gripper. The outfit complimented with gold jewellery and black sandals.

"It's not too much?" She asked innocently.

"No." Simons voice croaked, causing him to immediately heat up with embarrassment.

"JJ we can match." Chloe pointed out with their similar themes.

"Aye aye, lets go." JJ said reaching his arm over her shoulder pulling her in close for a hug.

Chloe gave JJ a quick squeeze before pulling away. She gave a quick look over to Harry, smiling when she noticed him looking at her, his eyes lit up.

"Simon?" Chloe began.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Do you mind if I leave my key and phone in your bad. It's just this outfit doesn't come with pockets." She laughed.

"Yeah of course." Simon agreed, taking the objects out of chloes hands. Their skin touching again, sending chills down simons body.

After a scorching 30 minute walk across the coast, they finally reached ocean beach. Half way through their best event. Banners reading kisstory hung everywhere, advertising the big party.

They walked straight through the vip entrance, avoiding queues. Immediately greeted by palm trees, and tropical flowers. the colour scheme was orange and white, highlighting colours all over the place. It truly was a one of a kind place.

The song turned over, the DJ spinning the remix of do you really like it?

immediately the group began to nod their heads to the beat, reminiscing on the old songs.

They made their ways over to their reserved spots. A member of staff guided them over to the lounge area, a row of orange super king sized beds, cushioned with orange pillows. Cal and Ethan immediately flopped on the bed, luckily they reserved two. Chloe walked over to the more central bed, taking a seat gently, watching the others pile on top of each other.

Simon walked over, taking a seat besides her. "since i'm holding your stuff i'll hang pretty close." he suggested with a smirk on his face.

"I want you close by whether your holding my stuff or not." Chloe laughed as she wrapped her arm around his.

Ethan, JJ, Cal, and Callum managed to shot gun the bed while Harry was in the toilets, meaning he was stuck with Chloe and Simon. Chloe could help but smile as she sat on the bed with her best friend, and her mysterious holiday romance.

"who wants a drink?" Chloe asked as she stood up about to get the round.

"sit down." harry ordered startling Chloe, Simon furrowed his eyebrows in response at the sudden bluntness.

"five...four...-" Harry carried on.

"You alright fam?" JJ asked, laughing with slight concern.

"-...one." Harry said cheerfully. In perfect timing two bar staff arrived, one holding a metal bowl, filled with ice and two bottles of vodka and plenty of mixers, the other holding 7 Glasses and a bowl of fruit. "Party of seven for the vodka deluxe?" The man asked to which harry nodded profusely with a grin wider than seen before. The two bar staff placed down the trays on each bed, letting harry admire the alcohol.

"you didn't!" Cal laugh as the bar staff walked away.

"I did!" harry laughed.

"You're mad." Chloe said looking at the amount of drinks they had.

"Will someone please get a photo of me posing with this." Harry laughed.

Ethan took over as harry spread out over the bed, lying on his side, one knee bent up and to the side as he leant on his elbow, a bottle of vodka in each hand. Simon and Chloe got off the bed to stay out of shot, leaving harry looking extremely funny.

"New twitter profile picture." Harry laughed, a childish laughter coming out.

Drink after drink after drink, left the group a bit hazy but ready for some dancing and mingling.

Simon and Chloe found themselves in the middle of a dance, heartbroken playing over the speakers. They couldn't contain the cringe as they threw shapes to the song, mocking each other as they did.

"I'm heartbroken
I don't know what to say
I've never felt this way" Chloe sang wildly along with Simon, laughing with each other, a mutual feeling of happiness that they weren't taking things too seriously.

"you really mean a lot to me, you know that right?" Chloe spoke loudly over the music, just enough so he could hear her.

"Don't be so soppy, of course I know." Simon smiled.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." she smiled in return.

"I'd probably continue making videos. No biggy." He joked.

"Trying to have a moment and you do that." Chloe huffed with a smile.

"I'm sorry." he laughed back, engrossing Chloe in a hug.

"lets get more drinks." Chloe smirked, Simon smirked back as they shared the same thought.

The group gathered around the beds, ditching the mixers and taking shots of pure vodka. The bassy music encouraging them from the background. Chloe and Harry locked eyes as they shot their glass, cringing at the taste while slamming the glasses down to finish the race.

"I'm bloody wasted." Chloe laughed throwing her hair off her shoulders.

"i'm still reasonably sober." Harry laughed, he was used to drinking a lot more, he built up a tolerance.

"Come on lads." Chloe said standing up from the bed.

"Where we going?" Ethan asked.

"The toilet for a quickie." Chloe passively joked.

"Rah!" JJ laughed.

"Let's go dance!" She insisted. With a few groans each boy rose from there beds and followed Chloe down to the dance floor.

Chloe felt pure ecstasy as she danced with her friends, the sun glistening on her skin, the bass bouncing through her body. Playing with fire by n-dubs was on, a true throw back that the majority of the crowd had forgot about until now.

Chloes raised her hands above her head, one arm outstretched as the other caressed the skin. Shaking her hips along to the verses. She was truly in her own world, eyes shut her mouth started running along with the lyrics.

"I tried to believe every word of your sweet story
But intuition keeps telling me
You're making a fool outta me!" She sung along with everyone else around her, her voice fading into the choir.

The music turned over to right now by akon, Chloe opened her eyes wide and gasped at the tune she forgot. "Ayyyeee." She shouted, gun fingers pointed to the sky.

"You're such a lad." Harry laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"It's a lads holiday what do you expect." She smiled.

"Come here." He said taking chloes hand as the chorus hit. Spinning her around as the boys bounced along.

"Honestly I didn't think ocean beach would be this good. Expensive but good." Chloe laughed as she leaned on Harry, not afraid to be seen by the others. However, he was. He took chloes hands off his chest and stepped back, it was only when he saw the disappointed look on her face did he regret his decision.

"Get on my shoulders." He blurted out.

"What?" Chloe laughed.

"Get on." He said crouching down. Chloe laughed as she placed one leg over each shoulder holding onto his hands for balance as he stood up. Chloe was rather light making it easier for Harry, however it was still a struggle. He tried not to let it show as he smoothly rose to an upright position. Chloe firmly on his shoulders. He held onto her knees for support.

It was halfway through the chorus of a new song. I wish by skee-low.

"Go on Harry!" Cal cheered as Harry would sway to the beat, often throwing gun signs to lyrics he likes.

"Get a picture." Harry asked.

With a pose complete the picture was captured. It wasn't long before others copied them, girls climbing on guys shoulders. JJ even managing to pick up a blonde stranger.

Chloe watched as Simon laughed at JJ trying to make sure the girl didn't grab his dreadlocks. Regret was clear in his face.

Again the song turned over, the group cheering as the old school music kept coming, reminding them of their teenage days, some closer than others.

"So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how it's supposed to be
Living young and wild and free" they all sung together, the drunk voices clear as they danced.

Chloe thought about how she never wanted the moment to end, however 4 hours later they found themselves stumbling back to the hotel. Chloe was craving Harry, she could tell he was too. However her drunk mind was about to slip, almost revealing their antics to the rest of the group...in one little text.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 862 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user
1.8K 29 14
Wroetoshaw fanfic
38.9K 327 43
Madelyn Walsh is a gamer and fashion loving girl. She posts YouTube videos and spends most of her time with her 2 best friends. One day at a concert...
48.2K 372 51
We all know the sideman are boys but if we through a girl is the mix. Katie is the twin sister of w2s or Harry . And that how she got in to the sidem...