Samurai |BNHA|

Bởi akatsukislut

Book II of Heroes Don't Exist "It's as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself b... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Trailer
Susanoo Storage
Bonus Chapter
I'm Fine! [1]
Cant We All Just Get Along [2]
I promise [3]
In due Time [4]
A date [5]
No...[6]
Story Time [7]
Heroes Come Home [8]
Erina[9]
Past-tense [10]
Apocalypse [11]
Ronin [12]
Dread [13]
Meeting [14]
Hero you Deserve [15]
Yakuza Raid [16]
Fucked up big time [18]
Soul Snare [19]
Gomen, Izanami [20]
Revelation [21]
Bring her Back... [22]
Shoto & Bakugou Vs Izanami [23]
Stage 4: HeartBreak [24]
Madness [25]
Villain [26]
Welcome to the Darkside [27]
Aftermath [28]
School Festival [29]
A Promise [30]
What I deserve [31]
Cutting Ties [32]
Endeavor [33]
Flaming trash [34]
A mission [35]
Suicide Forest [36]
Kirishima? [37]
Ronin vs She-Devil [38]
What the fuck is going on?! [39]
Crossover [40]
Parallel Worlds [41]
Farewell [42]
Mission: JailBreak [43]
Yep thats me [44]
All for One [45]
Confrontation [46]
Return [47]
Murderer! [48]
Seppuku [49]
Tell me [50]
Trial [51]
You... [52]
Civil War [53]
Purgatory [54]
Todoroki brothers [55]
A mothers love...[56]
You've come far...[57]
Susanoo Smash [58]
Not Ok [59]
The End [60]
Time Skip
Time Skip II

First Step into Darkness [17]

3.5K 226 93
Bởi akatsukislut

||

Chaos ensued throughout the vicinity, small bits of rubble bouncing off their shoulders. Toga scowled as multiple policemen chased her and Twice throughout the disoriented halls of the vicinity. Nearly all the members of the eight Precepts had been taken out, Irinaka having been defeated not to long ago.

"ACK! Wifey what are we gonna do! At this rate they'll catch us!" Twice whined.

"How annoying..." Toga muttered skidding to a stop and whipping out one of her knifes but the pair froze as a flash of purple flickered past them. The dozen authorities that were behind them were taken down in mere seconds, among them standing the reinforcements Shigaraki had promised them.

"Y-you?!" Twice gaped as the silver haired teen straightened up approaching them.

"Well we'll well, isn't this just funny!" Toga grinned toothily as I came to a stop in front of the pair.

"Wait a second, you're the reinforcements?!" Twice pointed at the silent girl in shock but she merely blinked at them.

"Shigaraki wants you to retreat, I'll take it over from here."

"Yeah, and why should we trust you? Last I checked you were a hero." Toga inquired, raising her blade but the hero villains both stiffened at the lethal look in the girls crimson eyes.

Fear began to emanate in their hearts as a katana appeared in her grip. The girl took a step towards them but relief washed over them as she walked past them without a word.

"T-that was scary." Sweat slipped down Twices forehead as their eyes followed the Samurai whom headed in the direction of all the commotion.

Toga's eyes followed the girl apprehensively. Would she really let two league villain members get away much less help them.
Shigaraki had said that the league had acquired a major game changer...is she really...on our side?

||

Blood trailed from Nighteyes lips, his vision blurred as him Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Ryuko watches Overhaul from a distance in fear.
Midoriya had secured Eri and was up on the surface with the girl.

"You three need not worry, we're safe for the time being." He murmured hoarsely. Tsuyu held the man upright, her fingers beginning to tremble as the heroes blood began to coat her hands. H-hes losing a lot of blood...we need assistance now, but we can't just leave M-Midoriya to handle Overhaul by himself...

"We can't just let him fight him alone!" Ochaco cried out but Ryuko held the girl back with one her her talons, equally as worried for the boy.
"You mustn't rush in Uravity. You and Froppy lost a lot of energy during our scuffle with that villain earlier...I fear we'll only get in the way if we intervene; we must tread carefully."

"He'll head to the surface in pursuit of Midoriya and Eri..." Overhaul started grabbing their attention, tension thick and suffocating.
"He'll kill Midoriya and escape..."

"No..." Ochaco uttered in horror going to pursue Izuku but she fell to her knees, fatigue taking effect on her body. I-I want to move but I can't...Deku...

"We can't just sit here and do nothing!" Ryuko growled, flexing her battered wings.

"Given the shape that you're all in, you can not stop him...I'm sorry..." Nighteye admitted.

"That doesn't matter...I have to do something and help him!" Ochaco activated her quirk but a sudden voice interjected, catching all of them by surprise.

"And what about me."

"I-izanami..." Ryuko breathed as the girl carefully landed in front of them.

"Where have you been?!" Ochaco gasped, but
Stiffened at the look in the girls eye. Something was off about Izanami. The girl quietly watched Overhaul take off after Midoriya and Eri before gently setting an injured Mirio down next to Tsuyu and Nighteye.

"S-sir?!" Mirio cried out, scrambling to the injured hero. I couldn't help the faltering in my eyes as I surveyed all their injuries. Everyone was fighting so hard where as I hadn't contributed jack shit. All of this was happening because of me. Because I wasn't there.

"Gomen...for taking some long, I'm here now." I muttered, approaching the large opening in the ceiling from below.

"He'll kill Midoriya and escape..."

It was time I put an end to this and I make a decision.

"You want the truth r-right? That's why you're here...you won't be able to get that if the heroes take him...find Chisaki..."

If I don't act now...Night eyes prophet will  become a reality...Izuku will die...

Nezu had once told me that all important decisions in life often come down to one moment.

"The reaper...your father is alive, Izanami."

That at the heart of every legend, there is truth. That when all seems lost, all it took was one brave soul to turn the tide...a hero. But see that was the problem, the legends are bias. Nobody is ever a villain in their own story, we're all 'heroes,' right...? So why...why was my heart so heavy...

"Theres one thing wrong with your foresight, Night eye..."

Eyes gazing at the sky calmly, Susanoo's cloak encased me.

"Overhaul isn't the one who kills him..."

And it was in that moment, things began to click in his mind. In the beginning, he had wondered if their plans had been leaked to the Yakuza. He had assumed it was one of the officers whom had participated in the raid or even a pro hero...but this...Nighteye never foresaw this.

"You're the traitor..." He stated and time seemed to stop on each and every one of them as it took a second for Nighteyes words to process in their minds.

"No..." Ochaco muttered but the silver haired teens silence answered everything.

"You're telling me...all this...is happening because of you..." Mirio whispered. His chin began to tremble as he  stared at the puddle of blood oozing from his mentor. "S-sirs, hurt...You knew about Eri...the suffering she endured and you didn't do anything..."

"Izanami, what is the meaning of this..." Ryuko demanded but the girl kept her back facing them.

"What kind of hero puts the ones they care about in harms way!? What kind of hero sits by and let's an innocent child suffe-" Mirio shouted but the teen cut him off swiftly

"Gomen..."

Izanami no... Ryuko thought.

But she went rigid at the chilling look the silver haired teen had cast over her shoulder.
"But I was never a hero to begin with."

And with that, The girl took off.

""IZANAMI!"" I heard them shout but I blocked out all the noise. Buried all the emotion. Ignored all the heartache...Despite all that, i could feel moisture pool in my eyes knowing that there was no turning back.

Because I wasn't a hero...and in the end...

"I'm gonna tear down this entire world. You're all blinded by some outdated sense of what's right, you're just pretending to be heroes!" I spotted Izuku powering up One for All in a face off with a mutated Chisaki.

"—in reality you're a murderer just like him. You're no different then him!"

Eri was right...

"If I can't save Eri, one small child who's relying on me to help her. Then how can I call myself a hero who saves everybody!"

I unconsciously advanced in my stages, it was now or never. Blood began to trail from my eye and majority of my energy depleted rapidly.

"Stage four..."

Izuku's eyes widened as a flash of purple appeared between him and Overhaul.

"Wha—" The armored fist of an entirely different Susanoo connected with his fist and a large explosion boomed upon contact.

"W-where are they—Nighteye," Ochaco inquired in worry as the man coughed up more blood.

"I-in my vision...Chisaki succeeded an escaped., while Midoriya lost his life...this was the inevitable future...but this is new...a different set of events..." He whispered in horror.

The smoke began to clear revealing a silver haired teen standing above a motionless green haired boy. A few way beside them was an unconscious Chisaki and Eri who's eyes were wide in terror. No...She thought.

"W-why..." She whispered. "Y-you said that...everything would be fine... you told me to hold on a bit longer...I thought you were good...I trusted you..."

"I know...I'm not the hero you deserve...but please....trust me and just hold on a little while longer for the ones you do deserve."

"Why are you doing this?!" Eri cried out, tears streaming from her eyes as she stared at the silver haired girl whom didn't spare her a glance.

"S-Shi-Chan..." Izuku breathed hoarsely on the ground. Eri was no longer in contact with him which meant his body was damaged from using 100% of One for All. He couldn't move...And it wasn't as if his power boost from Eri didn't have any effect on me as Susanoo's armor had been clean broken through. You've gotten stronger...Izuku...and that gave me hope.

Summoning one of her Katanas, the boys heart hammered in his chest as he craned his head weakly to gaze up at his friend. "Please...Izanami..." Izuku croaked as I hovered the blade silently over his back.

"Heroes don't exist but a true hero...you might just be the thing this society needs. That's why from here on out, "

"I'm not letting you die until you become number one and show these idiots how it's done."
||
"I'm your Samurai idiot..."

"There's no way I'm letting you die alone..."
||

"If you're to busy protecting other people, then who's gonna protect you, Idiot?"

"Don't do this...t-this isn't you...you made a promise..."

"From here on out, I'll be your Samurai."

That's what makes this all the more harder...

"We'll get strong enough so instead of you protecting us, we'll be able to protect you and become true heroes!"

"A Ronin has no master."

Susanoo... She mentally called out to the spirit.

Her crimson eyes ablaze, time seemed to slow as her katana ignited in purple flames. Weird kanji burning into the metal of the blade.

""IZANAMI, NO!""

But their voices were shrouded out as it was just me and him in the abyss, Susanoo's blazing orbs penetrating through the darkness. Shigaraki was still Susanoo's true master but maybe...

"—Even if I were to rebel against All for One, Susanoo can do no harm to it's true master."

"Gomen...Izuku..."

||

~Author-sama
Woah it seems like izanamis finally gone darkside?! Do you think she really would kill Izuku? What's her plan ? What do you think she'll do now that she knows her father could possibly be alive ?! Tune in next time as secrets are revealed and a big truth is revealed!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8K 147 18
[Book 1 of Tenya Iida x OC Series v.2] ✔️ Haunted with the quirk of her mother, Yuki Osoroshi was forced to live an unkind life throughout her childh...
958 22 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
50.7K 1.9K 24
BOOK THREE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya is a Pro-Hero. Or, he's supposed to be. He graduated from UA. He had the perfect husband, fami...
12.6K 846 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...