𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆...

By GOONWICK

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

S E V E N

33K 2.7K 3.5K
By GOONWICK

How tf y'all hate him already 💀

Anyways 700 votes I'm not making no more announcements about the votes you don't vote I don't update baby quick mafs

October 4th

India kept her eyes closed despite being awake, a leg thrown over her teddy bear as she slept in her own bed. It was fall break now and she had nothing to do but work.

"Camila where'd you get all of this shit from?!"

Her mom stood over her with a new pair of her shoes and some of her perfume bottles in hand.

"What?"

"Where did these things cone from?!"

"I have a job again?.." she was so confused.

"Take it back. The rents late."

"That's not my problem." It was time for the foot to come down.

"You wanna be homeless?"

"I won't be homeless regardless of what you decide to do, you'll be homeless. Go get a job." She rolled her eyes and laid back on her side again.

"And where will you live?"

India just ignored her. She could call Xander at any given moment and he'd find an apartment for her but she was trying to be considerate to her mother knowing Xander wouldn't let her come. She was making it really hard.

"UGGs? I know you didn't buy these."

"You're right. I didn't but you didn't either so mind your business oh my god." She got up and pushed the woman out of her room, locking the door behind her.

Fall break had started and she already hated it. Her and Jade hadn't really spoken aside from his random 'u straight?' texts every other day. She was confused but she wouldn't press the issue because she didn't wanna come off as clingy.

India hated how inconsistent he was when communicating with her. He'd text back hours later or leave it on read if she said something that annoyed him. So he was blocked now.

He said he liked her but was off and on when it came to talking to her and being around her, which was confusing.

"India open this damn door!"

"Girl this my house I pay these bills." She muttered to herself before closing her eyes to continue sleeping.

It felt like ten minutes but when she reopened her eyes at the sound of someone knocking loudly and looked to see what time it was she'd apparently slept past noon.

When she tried ignoring the knocking it just got worse as the knocks becoming loud bans.

India jumped up and pulled on shorts. She brushed her teeth and rubbed her eyes before dashing down the hall and swinging the door open, wanting the loud knocking the end.

"What?" She saw Jade and a corner of her mouth turned up in annoyance.

"It's 2 in the afternoon fuck you sleep for? And why you block me?" He sucked his teeth and pushed past her, walking to her room. He'd never been there before but the decorated I on the door made it obvious.

"Why are you here bro?"

"Bro I'll smack the shit outta you Dee keep playin."

"Stop threatening me." India mumbled as a blush was plastered on her face at his arm around her shoulder.

Their apartment wasn't fancy or extra but it was clean and put together so she wasn't embarrassed for him to come in. It's not like she was living trifling.

"Why you block me?" He sat on her bed and laid his back against the pillow, going to show her the green message.

India ignored his question and sat down as well. She didn't wanna acknowledge it because then it would sound like she liked him if she was that bothered about him not texting back. She did like him but he didn't deserve to know that.

In her head it wasn't obvious and in everyone else's it was.

"India." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Girls were so complicated and annoying.

"What?"

"Who you talking to? Gettin out your body for no reason."

India ignored him and laid back down, not in the mood to talk. If he didn't know what he did oh well because she wasn't in the mood to explain herself.

When she heard someone screaming her name from the window she ignored it but Jade didn't. He got up and opened her blinds seeing Sean outside. Instead of acting like an asshole the way he wanted to he waved politely.

"Is India there?"

"This her house so.."

"Oh.."

"Aight bye." He began closing the window.

"Wait. Do y'all actually have something going on?"

"Aight bye."

Jade closed the window and the blinds after deciding to not reply. He didn't have to explain himself to another nigga and he wouldn't. Sean could keep trying but it was pointless.

Even if she did decide to entertain Sean he's not who she wanted so it didn't matter. She could've had a boyfriend and a husband when they met and he would've still been on her case because she was attractive inside and out, if she's who she wanted the next nigga wouldn't and couldn't change that.

In other words, fuck yo boyfriend.

"Jade get off of me." India pushed him away as he rolled over on her to be annoying.

"Can't hear you." He took his weight off of her and grabbed her to put his face in her neck. She turned her head to get away when she remembered what he did last time and he laughed knowing the reason.

"Stop that's not funny. Don't laugh." She rolled her eyes, talking quietly as he died in laughter next to her.

"You mad?"

"Yes. Then you kissed that girl afterwards." When she realized she admitted she was upset she wanted to face palm herself.

Jade felt bad that she was upset but everything that came out of her mouth was adorable. She was so soft spoken that he wondered how her and Del even got along with them being exact opposites.

Del was loud and upfront, saying whatever came to her mind with no shame. Meanwhile it took India minutes to build up the courage to make a statement in a room of talking people and she did she was so quiet you'd barely hear her over the other voices.

"My bad. Swear it won't happen again." He said seriously, holding his pinky out as her smaller one wrapped around it.

His only challenges with trying to date a girl like her was how new to men she was and how naive she could be. It wouldn't make sense to get his first girlfriend then not know what to do with her.

Jade had a lot of sex and it was consistent because whoever he was having sex with was always willing and available. That would be a huge change. She'd also trust him a little more than the other girls he'd dealt with did so for the first time he'd be one making sure he didn't 'cheat' even though they weren't his girlfriends in the first place.

For the first time he liked someone and they didn't have to let him fuck before he became interested.

"What did I do to piss you off earlier?"

Instead of answering India grabbed his phone and held it up to him, waiting for him to put his password in.

"1590."

A small smile came to her face when he gave her the passcode instead of typing it in despite her trying to wipe it off. She moved to his messages and clicked on their thread, showing him how he had left her in read.

"What's the problem again?"

"You didn't respond."

"Why would I when I can come see you then we can talk? I don't like texting it's weird." He looked at her out of the side of his eye as she stifled a laugh.

"How you say weird?"

"Leave me alone India." A small smile came to his face when she used both hands to grab at his cheeks.

"How long will these stay on my neck?"

"Another week probably. It's like 5 left and they purple, they'll lighten up over time. Wasn't complainin when you was gettin ya lil neck sucked on." He turned her head to the side and glanced at them again.

"It felt good. Then it started hurting a little bit." She said with a frown, rubbing over them. They didn't hurt anymore.

"Never got a hickey."

"Let me give you one!" India sat up in genuine excitement, wanting to take his neck virginity since he took hers.

"Get out my face. I don't want that shit on me, look like I got my ass beat." He was saying no but didn't move when she climbed over him and put her face in his neck.

"Hypocrite. I don't even know how to do this." She said honestly, resting her hands on his chest.

"Exactly. Move up off-"

Jade stopped talking when she kissed at his neck, letting her tongue circle around the area she was sucking at softly. His head turned to side and his lips parted as he quickly grew comfortable, bringing his hands to rest on her back.

A blush came to her face as he rubbed over her lower half, liking the way his hands felt on her. When a soft groan fell from his lips she almost melted in his arms, yelping quietly when his hands grabbed at her butt.

-

"Your panties cute." India teased as Jade walked in front of her, sagging slightly even though he had on a belt.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me. Gay ass shit." He slapped her hand away when she papped his butt.

She was about to say something else when his phone rang in her hand.

"Tracy calling."

"Ok." He looked at her wondering what that had to do with him.

India declined it and rolled her eyes as he opened her door then walked to the drivers seat. This Tracy girl was weird.

"This the one you kissed?"

"..yeah."

She not ever letting this shit go.

"Oh.. I'm blocking her." She got in, slamming the door behind her.

"You got an attitude now?"

"I don't have an attitude." India said with an attitude, tossing his phone in his lap.

"So why the fuck you slamming my door?"

"Don't cuss at me." She mumbled as she slid down into the seat, feelings hurt.

"So stop what you doing that ain't cutting it for me. No point in being mad about that shit I did before when you know where you stand with me right now."

Instead of replying India looked out of the window and rolled her eyes. He was always saying some annoying mature shit that made sense. Being around him felt good but she couldn't help being insecure about other females, especially with his confession that he wasn't good at commitment.

She felt sort of stupid for involving herself with him them being insecure as if he wasn't completely transparent with her beforehand. She didn't wanna over think so she'd just pushed it to the back of her head.

A relationship with one another isn't even something either of them considered. He wanted her but he wanted to keep doing him and she wanted him but she didn't want to be hurt by him.

It wasn't a big deal to him because he only wanted her but it was to her because how long would that last?

If it got to be too much she'd just cut ties.

All of this ran through her head as he drove to Ray's place and she was stuck in her own head until she realized they were in front of his door, waiting for someone to open it.

"It's unlocked!" Ray screamed from inside, not wanting to get up.

Jade opened the door and let her go in then followed behind her, his arm wrapping around her waist as they walked to the living room. His eyes scanned the room and he saw Sean and Zeik sitting with them.

Zeik was the third musketeer between him and Ray but he'd been in Atlanta handling business with Xander and Iman. Jade had never met either of them before but they'd worked together and were cordial as far as he knew.

He'd met the older ones Elias, Nasir, and Aaron and the three of them were Middle Aged clowns, fighting and pushing each other in the car and even walking on the sidewalks.

Out of all of them Nasir was the worst, worst attitude, worst potty mouth, and worst temper. He'd complain randomly about wanting to go home and see his wife, it almost made him want a companion.

"Wassup." Jade looked at Sean flatly and got the same response.

"India?" Zeik asked with both eyebrows raised, rubbing his hands together like bird man.

"Bitch don't play with me."

"This yo girl?"

"Nah." Zeik and Jade shared a look and it became obvious he was about to be annoying on purpose.

"So she single?"

"Nah."

"That don't make sense."

"I'm single." She looked at Jade like he was dumb and he mugged her back.

"Good to know. Name, address, and social secu-"

"Anyways. Hey besty." Del blew a kiss and cut Zeik off as she cuddled up on Neicy on the couch. He was so damn immature.

"Damn nigga." Ray said with his eyebrows furrowed, seeing hickeys all over Jades neck. Everyone else turned to look and Del slapped her knee, laughing childishly.

Jade didn't look embarrassed or shy about it, he actually liked them more than he should have. There was nothing embarrassing about India marking him up since he did the same thing to her.

He thought it would be but it wasn't.

"Aww y'all match." Neicy cooed, seeing them same splotches on her neck.

"Shut the fuck up." Ray smacked her neck.

"No bitch you shut up, dirty dick ass."

"I got herpes and I gave it to Ne, to tell the truth think she gave it to me!" He screamed in her ear.

"Kingsley Imma slap the shit outta you stop trying me bro!"

"Let's do it baby I know the law!"

"Why y'all even arguing?" Zeik asked.

"I don't know bro I took a nap and woke up single."

India felt Jade pull her down in between his legs when he sat down like he always did and noticed Sean's confused stare from across the room.

"So you got a nigga?"

"No." She shrugged, feeling Jades eyes burn a hole in the back of her head.

"Imma just back up. Y'all got something going on even if y'all not together and I'm not about to be looking goofy. Have at that." Sean shook his head, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"Finally. Shit was getting sad bro." Del patted his back.

Jade didn't respond because he felt mo way about it. He didn't care from jump and he honestly didn't care now. He liked India and it didn't matter if someone else did too.

"But if you ever get tired of him you know where I'm at." He looked over at Jade who held a blank expression on his face as he looked down at his phone

"Don't nobody like a sap ass hoe ass nigga, you just accepted being number two to a nigga that ain't going no where but fuck it bro it's your life." Jade finally acknowledged him.

"I just wanna be cool, if you sure that's all you then it shouldn't be a problem."

"Stop talking to me weirdo." He looked back at his phone realizing he was getting chased by the monkeys in temple run.

Zeik busted out laughing.

"I fucking hate this nigga. Jade gimme a hug I missed you." He stopped laughing and put his arms out, getting an annoyed stare from his friend.

They'd been friends since 5th grade and going as far back as he could remember the boy had been mean. But Zeik understood why and never took it personally. He'd always been there to annoy Santana and that wouldn't ever change.

"Bitch I will kill you." He tucked his top lip and sent a glare his way when Zeik blew him a kiss.

"You obviously bored as hell. What happened with the bitch from Dunkin Donuts?" Ray asked, not used to Zeik being this hyper. He always had someone next to him to keep him leveled.

"I cheated. But that's not the problem." He sighed dramatically.

"Yes it is. All three of y'all are sick." Del said in disgust.

"Sick as hell. What's wrong with you then?"

"I cheated but not on her. I cheated with her. Forgot about my lil yeah I accidentally on purposely cuffed and he fucked my car up."

"You cheated now you sad? Sicker than a dog."

"Not sad about being single I'm sad that I got caught don't put words in my mouth. Imma try to get both back so I can see sum though." He nodded leaning back in his seat with a dumb smile.

"Nasty freaky ass nigga you make my stomach turn you so damn sick." Jade grimaced actually feeling nauseas.

"You gay?" Sean asked in confusion, making everybody suck their teeth except India. She was confused too but it wasn't her business to ask so she stayed quiet.

"No. I like people."

"What does that mean?"

"It means exactly what I said." Zeik gave him a mean look and pulled a pack of backwoods out of his pocket.

Everybody thought he was the nice one but he was just a bad as Jade when he wanted to be.

Sean didn't expect him to be anything but straight and now that he was he was kind of freaked out. He didn't know a lot of gay people but it was weird to him, he didn't really like that.

When he thought of pansexual people he thought of weird white lesbians with piercings and shit. Zeik was 6'3, dark, and what girls generally considered attractive. Not feminine or flamboyant at all.

It felt like everything he thought he knew was wrong because it was.

"Your eyes are pretty." India said quietly, making the room go quiet. It always went silent when she spoke up because it was so rare that she'd talk unless spoken to first.

Jade smiled subtly when her hand grabbed at his nervously because of everyone looking at her. She was so adorable. Everything she did was cute.

"Thank you." Zeik mumbled as a blush washed over his face. People said it all of the time but that hit different. She was so nice.

"Give it to me. And you not smoking first dick lips." Jade snatched it out of his hand.

"Go to hell. She too nice for you because your attitude stinks." Zeik threw the other pack at his face.

Zeik had always been open about his sexuality and it never made Jade uncomfortable. There was no bromance or experimenting he wanted with Santana, not even a little bit.

"How did y'all meet?" India asked, playing with his fingers.

"Me and Zeik met in 5th grade. He called me Jada and I tried throwing my binder at him but he caught it. We fought and he just didn't stop talking me after that."

"We met Ray in 9th grade. He was running from the police and threw a zip of weed at us. We smoked it and he didn't really care. He was in 11th." Zeik said as Ray mugged him.

"You a damn lie I beat both of y'all asses."

"Don't recall. Save the cap you don't have the gown ain't nobody believing the nigga who failed career discovery."

"Jade Tracy keep on texting me this bitch is wildin bro I'm filing a report. She not ever leaving you alone might as well move states." Ray showed him all of the messages and he shrugged.

"How that Fivio song go?" He asked.

"Crip shit! She wanna suck on a lit dick!"

"Yeah that. On god no cap."

ayeee turn it up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 4.4K 25
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.❞
890K 57.5K 40
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 VERY OLD READ WITH CAUTION
9.4K 226 24
'𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾.' 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂...
8.5K 509 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.