WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION

By pari_hazza

This story is about 5 best friends who kidnap the famous boyband one direction. U need to read the story to f... More

WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION
OUR BOY BAND
the phone call
OUTING WITH BOYS!!!
PLANNING AND PLOTTING
TEENAGE CONFESSIONS
HARRY AND PARIDHI
ZAYN AND PERRIE
LOUIS AND ELEANOR
LIAM SOPHIA & NIALL STACY
LAST DAY
A SMALL DEDICATION. NOT A CHAPTER
BACK TO AMSTERDAM
BITTER TRUTH
LETS HAVE FUN NOW?
A WEEK MORE
SURPRISE
OUR FIRST ALBUM- "LOVE DRUNK"
THE PARTY
A DAY OFF
SHATTERED
THE UNSPOKEN SPOKEN WORDS
THE LETTER
SORRY SORRY SORRY
HEARTBREAKING INTERVIEW
THE TOUR BUS
LOVE HATE
THE LAST OF EVERYTHING
MOVING ON AND LETTING GO
NEW LOVE
SURPRISE SURPRISE
CONVERSATIONS
THE NIGHT AT NANDOS
SURPRISE FOR PARI BY ***
TOO AUSTRALIA
GETTING PIECES BACK TOGETHER
IT's ALL LOVEY-DOVEY
VAS HAPPENIN???
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR "WE KIDNAPPED 1D"

THE SWIMMING POOL

214 5 0
By pari_hazza

HEY MY LOVELY READERS… I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY… I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE… I HOPE TO SEE A FEW COMENTS OR LIKES PLEASE…

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 11- THE SWIMMING POOL

*Pari’s point of view.*

I woke up at 6:00am in the morning. I saw harry still snuggled into meh. I chuckled low so dat harry dosent wake up. I grab my clothes and rush to washroom. I have a hot shower, I brush my teeth and after wearing my clothes I come ou. I saw harry still sleeping. I pick my cellphone, connect earphones to it. Start my one direction playlist and I go on rounds to see others. I first went to liam’s room, he was sleeping. I closed the door. One by one I saw everyone in their rooms curled up with their girlfriends…

I decide to make food for everyone. I took fresh oranges from the fruit stand to make fresh orange juice for everyone. I was singing

Lately I found myself thinking (thinking)
Been dreaming about you a lot (a lot)
And up in my head I’m your boyfriend (boyfriend)
But that’s one thing you’ve already got

He drives to school every morning (morning)
While I walk alone in the rain (the rain)
He’d kill me without any warning (warning)
If he took a look in my brain

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well, if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would (I would)
Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well, if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would

Back in my head we were kissing
I thought things were going alright (alright, alright, alright)
With a sign on my back saying ‘kick me’
Reality ruined my life

(On the top of the world!)

It feels like I’m constantly playing
A game that I’m destined to lose
'Cause I can’t compete with your boyfriend
He’s got 27 tattoos

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well, if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would (I would)
Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well, if it was me then I would (I would)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would (I would, I would)

Would he please you?
Would he kiss you?
Would he treat you like I would (I would)?
Would he touch you?
Would he need you?
Would he love you like I would?

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well, if it was me then I would
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would

Would he please you? Would he please you?
Would he kiss you? Would he kiss you?
Would he treat you like I would (like I would)?
Would he touch you? Would he touch you?
Would he need you? Would he need you?
Would he love you like I would?

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well, if it was me then I would (I would, I would)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby, you should know that I would, I would, yeah, I would, yeah.

While singing, my orange juice was made. I pulled out my cellphone to change the song. This time I put my playlist on shuffle. I started singing lovestory by taylor swift and then crazier, then good gilr by 5 seconds of summer. Bt the last song, which was gimme love by Ed Sheeran, my breakfast was also done. I made potato mashed sandwiches along with white sauce pasta for everyone.

As soon as the song got over, I heard people clapping. I turned around to see that everyone were clapping. I removed my earphones.

“hey guys! Good morning!” I said.

“morning…” there were multiple replies. Harry came close towards meh…

“u sung sooo well… I didn’t knew my girlfriend could sing so well…” he said this giving me a kiss…

“I was so loud that I woke everyone in the house? ” I asked him embarrassed

“no not at all. I heard u singing and and woke rest of them. You were too bussy singing and making breakfast.” Harry said.

“hmmm”

“food” niall and stacy say in unison…

“noh noh noh…u guys are not getting food before u guys have a bath…” I said.

“I guess we have got our mom directioner. Liam your place is taken by Pari” zayn said. I gave a look to Liam. He was fake pouting. Everyone dispersed. By the time they came down, I arranged the table.

*time skip*

“the food was awesome pari” zayn said.

“thanku zayn… what are doing today?” I asked them. We all were in the lounge room. Eleanor was sittin in Louis’s lap, Niall and Stacy were siting beside Louis, Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Sophia sat on the other couch. I was sitting on floor crossing my legs, and harry’s head was in my lap. He was sleeping on the floor. I was playing whith his hair when Stacy said “Awwwwww look at Pari and Harry, they are probably the most cutest couple among all of us.”

“ I dno’t agree stacy… I find us cutest” niall said pouting his lips.

“guys lets go swimming” Eleanor screamed.

“cool” everyone said in unison.

*time skip*

All the boys were in boxers. Stacy was wearing a red bikini, Sophia wore a pink one, Eleanor wore a black one, Perrie wore a white one and me??? I did not wear any bikini. Cuz m not swimming. I planned to stay out and watch guys enjoying!!

Everyone were in pool splasing water, having fun. While I was sitting outside. My phone started ringing, it was from dad, reminding me that the boys had to leave within 4 days cuz their management needs them.

After locking my screen, that’s when harry asked “y aren’t u in the pool?”

“I just feel like gong in pool hazza.”

“but I want you to be with me in pool right now!!”

“I feel sick harry… I am going down to my room.” Without waiting for harry to reply I came back to my room.

*flashback*

I was in eight class. I had swimming classes. Since I as early for my class, I sat by the pool. My legs in water. I hear some foot steps behind me. I turn around only to see 4 boys, tall, well build and everyone had a smirk on their face!

Everyone jumped in pool, as soon as they landed on surface, they pulled me down in the pool. I shouted for help but no1 heard. 1 boy caught my lags and other caught my hand. The kept pushing me in water. I tried to get rid of their grip but I couldn’t. Then the third boy came near me and started slapping me. And the fourth boy was touching my private parts. I gave in. I as subconscious. Net thing I remember was, when doctors told me that I was lucky enough to be brought hospital in time. Otherwise I could have died.

*end of flashback*

I dint realize  that I was having tears in my eyes… I am still afraid of swimming pool. That memory still haunts me. I heard harry call my name. I pushed my tears away. I tried to look normal but failed.

“pari…. Pari… why did you… wait are you crying? What happened??”

 As soon as harry said those ords tears started rolling on my eyes again… I ran to him and hugging him I cried more loudly. I look up to only see everyone at my door in their swimming costumes.

“I’ll get water” zayn rushed down and within few sconds he came back with a glass of water and gave it to harry. Harry made me drink the whole glass of water.

“do you wanna speak about it love?” liam asks with concern.

I sit on the edge of the bed and tell them about my flashback.

I could see everone as furious, especially harry. He started banging his fists on walls. i asked everyone to leave.

“calm down harry! It was just my past!”

“which still haunts you pari. I wish I was there to kick the balls of those 4 boys. I wish I could have done…” before he could say further. I kissed him. At first, he didn’t kiss me back. I tried kissing him harder. He finally gave in and kissed me back. We broke the kiss. I went to washroom while harry changed his clothes. And we went and joined the rest of the gang in lounge room who were watching Toy Story.

Done… finally… I am so happy… I am done with eleven chapters… I hope you guys are liking it… take care… enjoy reading… love you all

~PARIDHI~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.2K 24
Bethany had a terrible life. She was orphaned at 9 years old and raped and beaten a lot since then. She is a brilliant dancer, but has trouble fitti...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
21.5K 495 25
Luke Hemmings was just hanging out with the boys and One Direction when 5 Seconds of Summer's manager kidnaps him. The boys try to get him back but c...
5.7K 168 41
What happens when the famous boy band, One Direction, are kidnapped and the only person who is trusted around them is an 18 year old teenager. What h...