SIZZY (Save Me From The Darkn...

Av Slytherin_Hybrid

This takes place after "City Of Heavenly Fire". It's a full on SIZZY story about the journey of trying to get... Mer

Drifting
A Rune To Fix A Broken Heart Is The Most Painful One
"You bear the unbearable. That is all." -Magnus Bane, TID
Naughty Warlock!
Loyal
"You're all my angels."
"I HAVE HOPE."
Anything Is Possible With You By My Side
The Call
The Prince Of Hell Has Returned
Medallion
Gym Shorts
"Why are you wearing no shirt?"
Determination
Luscious Mind
Shall we go?
10 Seats
"I warned you."
Hell
"You're lying."
Blood Will Be Spilled
Broken
Simon
Run
*Teaser*
Yes Master
Leave
I beg you...
Fear Consumes Me
One
What the Hell
Trapped
NOT A CHAPTER!!!

Knife

845 22 4
Av Slytherin_Hybrid

************************************************************************************************************

Isabelle's POV

        "I can't do this Lena. I can't kill him," Isabelle sobbed quietly. Lena looked at her, her eyes shining as well.

        "Just do what I do. You'll be fine." Lena said bruskly, and grabbed a few utensils. Isabelle was lost. So lost, in her mind. Oh, Simon, she thought. Where are you? That's when she handed Isabelle a knife.

        "Isabelle... Put him out of his misery." Isabelle took the knife in her hand. Why was this so hard? She'd slayed thousands of demons. Why was this so hard? That's when it clicked. The idea. She was not going to get out of here, and back to Simon, if she didn't do what they said. Do their bidding.

        Lena saw then, Isabelle's eyes blacken, her eyes dilating. That's when Isabelle took the knife, and tore it through the still-living man's chest, and down. Tearing him apart, limb by limb, and dissecting. Crazy things happen down in Hell...

************************************************************************************************************

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

52K 1.6K 43
One shots at different points of Clary Fray's life set after City of Heavenly Fire. Featuring weddings, children, and cute fluffy moments.
100K 1.8K 34
Sebastion Morgenstern is dead, right. Well he was more demon than human. And like all demons they come back. Back threw a little something he left be...
2.4K 181 43
After defeating Lilith and escaping Edom, the TMI gang finally returns to their common lifes in New York, ready to figure out different issues from d...
29.9K 1.4K 20
** All books in the 'Malec Fairytale Series' can be read in any order. None of the books over lap or connect. They each follow a different fairytale*...